Louise Bellman's Clinic Ch. 02

Story Info
Louise examines a timid bachelor.
3.1k words
4.37
61.1k
6
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 10/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 – The First Client

Despite all her preparation and training, Louise was remarkably nervous about receiving her first visitor. "I hope I do a satisfactory job," she thought, "I wonder if this first one might be a test, set up by the Institute to check that I am competent".

The man was in his forties, a rather timid batchelor who lived alone after his parents has passed away some years previously. He had been referred to the Institute by his GP, and they had sent his records to her. He was apparently suffering from tension and this was affecting his sleeping pattern, his eating habits, and his toilet routine.

For this preliminary interview Louise wore fairly standard attire, a plain blouse and skirt, with a very ordinary white coat as seen commonly in hospitals. She had her hair down in soft waves and had made herself up to give a soft and sympathetic air. She welcomed the man, George, in the front office and offered him some coffee while she first engaged in friendly conversation to put him at his ease. He was very nervous and so it was a relief to be met by an attractive lady with such an understanding and easy manner.

She asked a number of routine questions and would have interrogated him in more intimate detail were he not already rather tense. But she knew from his file that although he was timid, he had a sexual drive and was much given to masturbation. His report indicated that he enjoyed highly unusual fantasies involving nurses. Almost certainly he would become aroused by her ministrations, but his role would probably be passive.

After the interview ended she told him, "I am going to carry out an examination, which will also involve some therapy. This includes some relaxation massage designed to alleviate the tension you are suffering from. I'd like you to go into that room and undress and lie face down on the table. I shall be in to see you in a few minutes after I have changed into my uniform."

George was nervous about the examination, partly because any medical problems worried him and partly because he has never been examined by a lady doctor or therapist. The room was warm but the expanse of white tiling on the otherwise bare walls, and white plastic cover for the examination table made it seem cold and clinical. At least the table was quite well padded. He noticed that it had an interesting design, in that there was a place cut out for his face for when he lay down, and the other end was divided, so as to make a "Y" shape. This had the effect of forcing him to lie with his legs apart. It meant that the therapist could stand much closer when working on certain spots. Just above the division point there was a little recess, apparently where his genital parts would fit.

He was not sure if he was meant to undress completely or to keep his underpants on. After a few moments of indecision he decided to keep them on since he was shy about a having a lady see his sexual parts, even though she was a doctor or therapist. It was not so much that he was worried about her seeing them, but he thought it likely that he would become sexually aroused when she examined and touched him and he was worried that she would be offended at seeing him become erect or, worse, ejaculate. Fortunately he had been told he was to be examined by a lady and had put on clean, in fact brand new underpants. He would not have wanted her to see the state of his regular ones, with all the semen stains.

After a few minutes Louise entered, now wearing her nurses' uniform. George could not help noticing how attractive she looked, and thought also that the outfit was a little shorter and closer fitting than the ones he had seen before in public hospital. As she approached he realised also that the material of her uniform was rubber, although blue tunic and white apron were in the same colour scheme as in a regular hospital. Her hair, which had previously been down to below her collar, was scraped back severely tied in a tight bun. In fact she has also changed her make up to harden the appearance of her face. She now looked clinical and intimidating. She immediately saw that he had kept his underpants on, perhaps because he was embarrassed at her seeing his sex, or maybe he felt it would be improper to expose completely. They were pale green and full size - that is covering him more than adequately, and of fine light and soft material. She had no doubt that they would contain him even massively erect, but the lightness of the material would it easy to discern his state of arousal.

She approached the man and gently placed the flat her left hand on his back and her right hand on the back of his legs. "I will have to examine you completely, but you must first be fully relaxed. I am going to give some light massage and I want you to lie there and just enjoy the sensations. Do not be anxious about anything at all, whatever happens."

Just as she seemed ready to begin, she said, "I see you have kept on your underpants - I hope you don't think I would mind seeing you completely naked. Of course, I have to examine you all over. Also, the treatment is a little bit messy and it would be a shame to get them dirty. That is the reason that I am wearing my rubber uniform - so that all the mess will wipe off easily."

George allowed her to take his pants off, and in fact enjoyed her touch as she slowly eased them over his loins.

Louise worked some cream into her hands and then began to stroke his neck and shoulders, then more firmly his back, but all the time keeping the strokes slow and deliberate and using the full surface of her palms and fingers. She massaged his sides, testing his reflex tensing as she pressed between his ribs. "Ticklish there? Well, most people are, but try to keep relaxed anyway." After that she moved on to his legs and buttocks, working first upwards, then round and down and finally inwards between the tops of his thighs to end the stroke right at his crotch.

She worked quite vigorously on the soft flesh of his buttocks, working the cream into the cleft. Then she stroked from the side, pulling the skin away with one hand while she caressed gently with her fingers and deep enough to feel the periphery of his anus. After a while she placed her fingers on the inside of each check and gently separated them, so she could inspect his cleft and the anal opening as well. "I think you have some bowel irritation that is affecting your toilet routine, and that is why has become irregular. I also see that the membrane of your anus and surrounding skin looks slightly inflamed. I am going to rub some ointment into your arse. It will ease the soreness and will make your colon relaxed for later on when I begin the main treatment."

Louise took a tube with a plunger at one end and filled with ointment, attached a plastic nozzle to the end, and placed it on the table. She then took a tube of KY jelly and liberally smeared it onto the third and little fingers of her left hand, which she then carefully inserted into George's arse. "Does that feel comfortable, with my fingers in your arse?" She asked. "I shall be as gentle as I can but tell me if what I am doing hurts."

Then, holding his orifice with her fingers inserted the tip; she pushed the tip of the nozzle in between. She removed her fingers carefully, and noticing they were smeared with some of George's excrement, wiped them on her apron, making sure it was visibly soiled in the process. She pressed steadily on the plunger to force the contents into George's rectum. The feeling of having the cool substance penetrate him made George shudder, but Louise's hand was pressing down firmly on his buttocks, holding him still. When it was done he had the incredible feeling that he was about to expel the contents of his bowels but that soon subsided and a warm and pleasant sense of relaxation swept over him as the soreness disappeared. Louise continued to massage his buttocks, this time pressing the cheeks together as if to force the cream deeper into him.

When she had finished massaging she told him to turn over onto his back. For the first time she was able to see his sexual parts, and noted with satisfaction that his penis was becoming erect. She massaged his front, beginning this time with his feet and working up toward his manhood. She made no move to actually caress it, but made no attempt to avoid casual contact as she worked. His erection mounted as she stroked right into the crevices of his groin. Next she massaged his face and neck, then chest and abdomen, working right down to his pelvic region. All the time he said nothing, but was clearly embarrassed that she could see his arousal. Sensing this, she asked, "I hope you are not embarrassed about your being sexually aroused when I touch you. This is a perfectly normal response and I am not in the least bit offended. In fact I like to see a man get hard when I massaging him, as it means he is normal and healthy. Also I like to imagine I am attractive to him even though I am wearing my uniform."

Going back to the space between his open legs, she stroked gently at the base of his abdomen, finding the location of his bladder. As she massaged this area she provoked in him a desire to urinate which he vainly tried to suppress.

"I must go to the bathroom", he exclaimed, almost panicking. "I have to pee!"

"Of course you are going to pee, but you do not have to go to the bathroom, just relax and let it happen while I am massaging you. I forgot to tell you that you are supposed to provide a specimen, so I am going to hold your penis an collect the urine in this beaker."

George could do nothing except lie back and accept the woman's ministration. His was amazed that she did not mind something as dirty as that, but he realised, of course, that she was trained to do such things and it was all part of her work. Almost as soon as he had emptied bladder he began to feel he would not be able to retain the contents of his bowels.

"You are going to come with me now into that room. I have to examine your anus again now that the ointment has taken effect, and I want you to open your bowels for me. I realise that it might be very embarrassing for you, to have nurse watch while you pass your motion, but I have to examine you properly."

She led him carefully and made him stand in a place slightly depressed and which had a large hole, apparently for the waste to escape. She made him hold a rail in front of him and then put his feet on a little shelf on the wall, and then strapped him in place. He found he could let go with his hands and lean back.

"Just let it all come out of your anus now and don't worry about any mess. I have to watch it come out to see what is interfering with your motions."

George expected that she would watch from the side but instead put on a pair of full face goggles and a shower cap, and then got down under him to examine him closely. The shit started to ooze and trickle out from his arse, and then the flow increased and a large quantity gushed out, splattering all over Louise's white apron and blue tunic. She assured him that she did not mind that he was messing her uniform and that it was simply part of his examination. "Don't worry about nurse's uniform getting soiled. This is very good George, you are nice and relaxed and it is pouring out with no trouble. That means there is no injury or mechanical dysfunction. I shall keep a little sample to do an analysis of the enzyme content. Maybe you have a vitamin or other deficiency which is preventing your waste from being processed properly in your intestine."

She undid the straps, releasing him and invited her to look at the mess on her uniform. "My uniform has become completely covered with your waste. But it doesn't matter as it cleans off easily." And gave George the shower hose to spray her clean. "Spray me all over, my goggles as well, that's it. You can see all the muck washing off."

In a few minutes she was clean and dried off. "Now I shall take you back and clean you off properly."

She led him back to the examining table and made him lie on his back. "You don't want any excrement to get lodged in among your genital region, so I am going to clean you thoroughly down there. It is important that I do that even though I will have to touch your sexual parts. That's fine, just relax and it will not take long."

She took some cleansing cream in her hands and smeared it on his pubic hair and scrotal sac, working it with some warm water into into a thick lather, and then applied it to the penis. "I have to pay attention to this part, as it is the most important to have clean. I hope you don't mind if I stroke it to make it erect and get it to ejaculate your sperm. Now you mustn't be embarrassed nurse seeing you get hard and spurt your juice. Actually some male patients enjoy this part, but I can see that you are very much a gentlemen and are worried you will offend me. But don't worry, I do not mind at all seeing you do it. I would like you to tell me if you like the way I look - do I look nice in my uniform?"

At this moment she was standing close and leaning over, and George could see most of the contours of her figure in the closely fitting rubber. "I think you are very attractive, nurse, especially in that uniform. I would like to feel the material if you don't mind."

"Thank you, George, for saying so. As well as the outer uniform I have on rubber knickers that go with it. Of course I don't mind if you touch my apron or dress, or even my knickers, but do not put your hand inside them."

At first he was very tentative and just brushed his finger lightly on the skirt, but gradually became bolder, stroking her on the hips, then her buttocks, her belly, and her breasts. He was surprised that although she was not wearing a bra, her breasts were firm and full, and he felt the hard nipples between his fingers.

After a few minutes she said, "Don't you want feel my knickers? The material is very smooth and glides easily against me on the inside."

George's heart was pounding fast now and could not resist putting his hand against the area that covered her pubic mound. As he stroked and rubbed, the material moved with his hand and he could sense something slippery inside.

"Yes, I am all wet in my knickers. I am all wet with cunt juice." As she looked down at him she saw that his cock was hard and enormously swollen. "George, I think we must do something about this," she whispered, "but keep touching me down there."

Stroking with long slow movements, she made his member seem to grow even longer. After a few moments, George's body began to tense and he arched and bucked, almost dragging himself out of Louise's grasp. He began to shudder and groan, and uttered filth to her, "I want to fuck you, do it up your cunt", "filthy slut, you'd love me to do it in you" and then his juice squirted out, splatting against the white apron of the lady therapist.

"Oh, it's going on my uniform ... and it's all slimy and yellow on my apron ... watch it soil my nice white apron ... Oooh, you dirty man, doing all your spunk on me."

The convulsions gradually subsided and he relaxed, spent, and covered in sweat. As his breathing returned to normal, George was contrite. His kind therapist had been doing dirty job for his health and he lost control. "I am sorry, I shouldn't have said those words, and felt what I felt. But when I was spurting I felt I wanted to have intercourse with you, I wanted to put my penis inside your vagina."

"I know and it's all right. I'm not offended at all. I am pleased that you think I am attractive and you'd like to fuck me. And I like it when you say words like 'cunt' and slut."

She arranged a course of treatment, which involved a visit every week for a follow up examination, relaxing massage, and enema. She showed him her wardrobe and asked what he would like her to wear. "I can wear another rubber uniform, like this but shorter, or standard cotton/polyester. I won't be able to clean that right away, so I would have to strip off for the rest of the treatment, unless you'd like to see me all messed up."

They decided that she would just wear a cotton/poly apron, but extra size that comes to below the knee in front and wraps around and fastens at the back from her waist downward. " I am going to include full sexual intercourse as part of your treatment. If you want I'll wear some very flimsy knickers that you can rip away or even fuck me through the material. I'll look forward to that."

George hardly knew what to say "…… well ….. if that is OK with you ……."

"Perfectly! See you in a week."