Louise Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers

"Really." Barb replied.

"Fine." Thorne replied as he dropped to his knees, pushed her back, opened her legs and began to lick and suck at her clit. Within seconds, Barb had the most intense orgasm of her life. She screamed until her throat was sore and still Thorne didn't stop.

When he was finished, he stood up, grabbed Barb's hand, pulled her up into a sitting position and told her to open her mouth.

"I... that was great but..."

"It's my turn now open your mouth." Thorne demanded.

"I...."

"Now." Thorne said his tone implying that he wasn't going to take no for an answer. "And I happen to know that you have done this before." he added.

"Once but I didn't like it." she replied.

Thorne didn't reply but held his cock to her lips and waited.

Reluctantly Barb took the head of his cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. Tiring of her unwillingness, Thorne took her head in his hands and began to thrust in and out of her mouth only letting go when she was sucking him off on her own and actually seemed to be enjoying it. He came with a bellow when she inadvertently scraped her teeth along the sensitive underside of his cock.

"Very good." he said as he caught his breath.

It was then that Barb made another of many mistakes; she thought that she had Thorne under her control.

"Eat me out again but slower this time."

Thorne's eyes turned a hard green as he responded to her.

"You are here because I wanted you here. You are here to do MY bidding. You are here because you were stupid and greedy enough to come to the house of a man that you knew nothing about. You are here because you didn't listen to your instincts or to that fucking family of yours. YOU do not give ME orders! Do you understand or do I need to explain it again?"

"I.... I get it." Barb whispered. The feeling that she was a lamb being led to slaughter returned as she watched Thorne bend over her, open her legs and ram into her. He didn't exactly hurt her but she had the feeling that he could if he chose to. In spite of the almost rough treatment, Barb felt herself responding and came just before he did.

"Go get cleaned up." he said gruffly as he rolled off her.

When she came out, Allen was sitting on the bed.

"What are you doing here? Get out!"

"Thorne asked me to keep you company. He also said that you do a decent job of sucking cock once you get into it. Care to show me?"

"Get out! Before I tell Thorne!"

"Sweetheart, he knows that I'm here now come over here and suck my cock!"

"No. I'm here with Thorne..."

"Let me ask you something, why do you think he chose you?" Allen asked.

"Because ... I'm..."

"Beautiful?" Allen finished for her. "That's true but Thorne loves to break women like you. He can smell a gold digging bitch from a mile away and you sweetheart reek. You came here thinking that you could control him and me but guess what? You were wrong."

"Are you going to rape me?" Barb asked.

"As much as I would like to, no... There are boundaries that I can't cross tonight but that doesn't mean that I won't get what I want. How hard you make me have to work for it is up to you... I enjoy a challenge."

Barb's heart pounded, this wasn't what she had planned on or wanted.

Allen watched her fighting the urge to just grab her and fuck her brains out. He could tell that she was trying to work out some kind of deal when all the stupid bitch had to say was that she wanted to leave.

"If I do this, will you go and not come back?"

Allen smiled but didn't answer knowing that she would take his smile as agreement to her terms. A minute later, his cock was in Barb's mouth. Just before he came, he pulled out and slid into her almost gently.

"Hey!" Barb screamed but he had already emptied inside of her.

Allen got up, smiled at her and walked away.

"By the way, thanks for the fuck. Thorne is on his way up; you might want to get cleaned up."

By the time the night was half over, Barb had fully realized her stupidity. She had had enough and she wanted to get away from Thorne before he seriously hurt her. Each subsequent encounter presented a more demanding Thorne who no longer cared about her pleasure. She realized that he never had but it was the last time that they talked that she really understood that he didn't like her or the Sinclaires.

"So, how does it feel to be used and treated like shit?" he asked her after he had taken her for the seventh or eighth time since they arrived at the house.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about the way that you treat others. I treat people badly too but I admit it and don't care what people think about it. I love money and I don't care who knows it but you... you put on airs instead of saying what it is you want and then you try to control me. However, there's another reason for why I brought you here and it's a lesson that I hope that you will remember... I know the Sinclaires. We have quite the history and I love fucking them over..."

"What? You mean...."

"Exactly, but to be honest, I would have preferred the one who threw up... she would have fought and not rolled over like some bitch in heat looking for a payout. Oh wait... did you really think that I wanted you? That I was going to move you in here?"

Thorne laughed and went for the final blow.

"You were a means to an end. As soon as you mentioned the Sinclaires, I knew that I had a way to stick a thorn - no pun intended, in their side. And by the way, you weren't even that good of a fuck."

Barb's throat closed as tears ran down her face. All she wanted to do was go home.

"That lesson I mentioned?" Thorne asked, "Stop the damned name dropping. As you can see it got you more than you bargained for."

"I... I want to leave."

"Go." Thorne said coldly, there's the door."

"But I don't know where I am...."

"Get dressed; Allen will drop you off somewhere."

Somewhere turned out to be in the seediest part of town. Allen all but pushed Barb out of the car before he took off not bothering to look back to see if she was alright Barb stood on the corner trying to get her bearings. She had no idea of where she was and was too afraid to ask. She was about to start moving when a woman, a prostitute shoved her.

"Move it bitch!" she snarled even as she plastered a smile on her face for the car pulling up to the corner. "Hey baby..."

"Not you... her." the man in the car said looking Barb up and down.

"No... I don't...." she didn't finish her sentence and rushed away.

She ignored several rude comments as she looked for a place to sit down. She hurt all over, emotionally and physically but she kept walking until she found an all night coffee shop. She went in, sat down at a booth in the corner and began to shake.

"Hey, you alright?" a gentle voice asked.

"Do I look like I'm alright?" she snapped.

The young man who was on duty stepped back.

"Sorry... let me know when you want to order you can't just sit in here."

"Look, I'm sorry... I had a bad night... I'll take a coke."

"Sure thing." he replied and walked away.

When he brought the drink back, Barb asked him where she was.

"Where do you need to be?" he asked.

He whistled when Barb told him where she was staying, "How'd you get all the way over here?" he asked.

"Long story... how much do you think a cab will cost me?" she asked.

"From here? A lot. Don't you have someone that can come get you? It would be cheaper and faster." he advised.

The one thing that she didn't want to do was to call Kevyn, she didn't want to hear the questions and if she got back to the hotel, she wouldn't have to tell them anything. She could just tell them that she wasn't going to see Thorne anymore.

She counted the money in her purse and counted fifty dollars in cash. She saw a bank across the street but was too afraid to go back out.

"Do you think that a cab will be more than fifty dollars?" she asked.

"Shouldn't be if they're honest." he replied.

He left the table when a customer came in. The customer must have been a regular by the way the young man greeted him.

"What do we have here?" he asked as he mentally undressed Barb.

She didn't hear the reply; she was on the phone with Kevyn.

*******

Kevyn had finally drifted off to sleep when the phone rang. Patrick reached over and called it to his hand.

"Hello." he whispered.

There was no answer at first. Just as he was about to disconnect, Barb spoke.

"Hi... can you guys come get me?"

"Barb? Where are you? Where? How in the hell.... Never mind, we're on our way."

"Kev? Baby wake up. Barb just called." Patrick said softly.

"Is she alright? Where is she?" Kevyn asked as she jumped out of bed.

"What? He left her there?" Kevyn asked.

"Apparently, I'll call Nathan, I'm sure that Louise will want to go along."

Louise and Nathan met them in the garage by the Lexus Minivan. The ride to the coffee shop was quiet as each of them tried to imagine what condition they would find Barb.

"She can't be physically hurt if she's at a coffee shop right?" Kevyn asked.

Patrick wanted to agree with her but didn't say anything to either confirm or deny what Kevyn said. He didn't want to tell her that just because she was at the coffee shop; it didn't mean that she wasn't hurt. It seemed to take forever before they reached the coffee shop, which now had a few customers, most of whom were male.

They found Barb huddled in a corner booth trying to avoid the leering stares of some of the men. Kevyn and Louise rushed over to her and looked her over.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Kevyn asked.

"I'm ok, I just want to go back to my room and take a hot bath."

Louise carefully lowered her shields. She didn't sense any real physical suffering but sensed a great deal of emotional pain. Thorne Blackwell had emotionally whipped her and then left her in the worst part of town to tell her exactly what he thought of her.

"You can come back with us..."

"No but thanks, I need to be by myself for awhile. I'll call you later."

Kevyn started to insist but Louise shook her head. Whatever it was that happened at Thorne's house, Barb needed time to process it. She had to be the one to tell them when she was ready to talk. Louise sensed another thing that saddened her, Barb had turned away the one person who could have loved her. She just didn't know it yet.

They took Barb back to the hotel bypassing Hans who was at the front desk. Kevyn was puzzled by the fact that he didn't react when Barb walked by and chalked it up to him being angry not that she blamed him. Nathan and Patrick waited in the lobby while the women went up to the room.

"Barb, are you sure that you're alright?" Kevyn asked.

"I'm really tired... Do you mind?" she replied.

"Sure... just call if you need anything." Kevyn replied.

After they left the room, Kevyn stopped Louise.

"What did he do to her?"

"He hurt her but not physically at least not much... Kev, Hans isn't her mate anymore."

"What do mean? Of course he is! It's forever." Kevyn said

"But they never connected as mates and when he reached out to her, she turned him away. I don't know or understand the ramifications of it but that's why he didn't react when he saw her. He didn't care for her in that way anyhow, at least not the way she was but she didn't want him, she wanted the glitter that she thought Thorne was going to give her." Louise replied.

"Will she be alright?" Kevyn asked looking back towards Barb's room.

"That like everything else is up to her." Louise replied.

Kevyn looked at Louise and realized how different she really was.

"You really are something you know that?" Kevyn said as she put her arm around Louise's shoulder. "You don't say a lot but when you do..."

Louise blushed. It was her turn to stop Kevyn.

"Can I ask you a really personal question?

"Sure... I think." Kevyn replied.

Louise looked around to make sure that they were alone.

"How... how do you know when its time to... you know..."

"Ummm oh boy... it's different for everyone but the main thing is whether you trust him and if you care about each other. Lou, do you love him?" Kevyn asked gently.

"Y... Yeah I do."

"Have you told him?"

"We talked after we got back from the club; he said that he loves me."

"Thank God!" Kevyn exclaimed hugging her. "I am so happy for you! But as to the other part, do what you told Barb to do... follow your instincts and Lou, trust Nathan."

"I know that they're waiting but can I ask another question? Why did you choose not to change?"

Kevyn paused unsure of how to answer the question. The reality of it was she hadn't given it any thought mainly because she was happy as she was.

"I haven't really thought about it but that doesn't mean that I won't at some point. I think that I'm still adjusting to the whole mate thing and a few other issues. But Lou, if it's what you want then go for it."

"Thanks... I guess we'd better get going." Lou replied.

"Lou, they can wait... what else is on your mind?" Kevyn asked.

"Nothing, just nervous I guess."

The sound of a door opening, closing and the sound of voices ended their conversation. An elderly couple joined them in front of the elevators and got off on the same floor.

Nathan and Patrick stood when they got off the elevators and met them partway.

"We thought that since it's so late that we would stay here. That way if Barb needs you we're close by." Patrick said after kissing Kevyn on her temple.

"I think that's a good idea." Kevyn replied looking at Louise who suddenly seemed even more nervous. "Are you ok with this?" she asked

"I'm fine." Louise replied softly.

"Good, I'll let Hans know." Patrick said.

"Is he alright?" Louise asked.

"Believe it or not, he's fine for the moment." Patrick replied. "I'll be right back."

********

Barb stood in the shower trying to wash the evening away. She regretted going to the club after she had been warned and she regretted going with Thorne Blackwell. She got out of the shower, dried off and climbed into bed without oiling her body as she usually did. She covered her head and cried herself to sleep.

*******

Hans was relieved. Had she not broken the bond he would have honored it and found a way to live with her. But it was no longer an issue. Her breaking the bond had done something else; there was now the possibility that he would be given a new mate. It didn't mean that he wasn't concerned for her; he just didn't have to deal with her unless he chose to. The last thing he did before going to his suite was to check with Nathan and Patrick to make sure that all was well. Satisfied that they were pleased, he gave shift report and went to his rest with a relaxed mind.

******

Louise looked around the suite, which was even more elaborate than the one in Pittsburgh. She nervously looked at the bed and then at Nathan when she realized that they hadn't come prepared to sleep away from home.

Nathan knew what she was thinking and went into the bathroom and came out carrying a pair of pajamas.

"No worries but Louise, I sleep in the nude. I only slept in clothes at the house so that you would be more comfortable. But you can sleep in clothes if you want."

"You don't mind?" she asked.

"I want nothing more than to rest with your skin touching mine but for now I don't mind." he replied as he held the pajamas out to her.

Louise realized that she was at another impasse. Kevyn's words ran through her mind as she debated, "trust your instincts and trust Nathan". She took the pajamas from his hand, laid them on the bed and began to unbutton her top.

Nathan held his breath as Louise unbuttoned her blouse one button at a time with trembling hands. He wanted to tell her that they could wait but he didn't. It was time to see how far they were going to go. He stood still too afraid to move, not wanting to take his eyes from hers. He could see the uncertainty in her eyes and gave her an encouraging smile.

Finally, the shirt lay open exposing her medium sized breasts that were being restrained in a plain white bra. In the back of his mind, Nathan made a mental note to take her shopping for pretty things but for now, that white bra was the sexiest piece of lingerie he had ever seen.

"You're gorgeous." he breathed as he moved slowly toward her.

Louise bit her lip and looked down.

"Don't look away." Nathan said as he placed a finger under her chin and tipped her face up to his. "You have absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about."

Louise's eyes met his and the throbbing began. Her skin tingled where he touched her and the room suddenly felt too hot and her clothes too tight. Her lungs wouldn't expand enough to let her take in a breath and her heart pounded.

Nathan bent down and kissed one temple and then the other and then her lips.

"Sweetheart breathe." he said as he blew a gentle breath into her mouth repeating it when she still held her breath.

The second time he blew into her mouth, she let out a gush of air and was about to hold her breath again when Nathan stopped her.

"No, don't, you're going to pass out if you do."

He led her to the bed, sat her down and knelt in front of her keeping a close eye for any signs that she was getting overwhelmed. He took off her shoes and socks and rubbed her feet all the while looking up into her eyes. Finally, he stood, removed his shirt and sat next to her on the bed. Taking her right hand in his, he brought it to his lips where he kissed it and then laid it on his chest over his heart.

"I belong to you and no one else. There is no one or anything that will keep me away from you. Everything that I have is yours to do with as you wish. I have but one question; will you become my mate in body as well as in mind and spirit?"

Louise didn't trust herself to speak, she nodded her head yes.

"I need to hear you say it." Nathan said as he kissed her temple again.

"Y...Yes." she whispered so softly that had it not been for his enhanced hearing, he wouldn't have heard her.

"Thank you for accepting me as your mate and I accept you as mine."

Nathan stood and gently pulled Louise to her feet. When she was standing, he eased her blouse over her shoulders, down her arms dropping it to the floor. He bent down, kissed her trailing soft kisses along her jawbone down to her neck and back to her lips.

Louise closed her eyes, began to relax allowing herself to enjoy the sensations of Nathan's lips and hands on her body. She barely noticed when her slacks were slipped over her hips and pooled at her feet. Now dressed only in her bra and panties, she was gently eased back onto the bed.

Nathan stood back and looked at her as if he was committing her to memory and then undressed. He stood in front of her for several minutes letting her see him nude for the first time. After several minutes, he lay on the bed next to her and took her hand in his.

"I want you to explore my body. Don't worry about hurting me, you can't. Take your time in exploring what belongs to you."

Louise lay still for ten minutes while Nathan patiently waited. Finally, she reached over and touched his face. She remembered from some medical program the term "head to toe assessment". She ran her fingers over his eyes, nose, cheeks and lips blushing when he smiled.

"I like the way that you touch me." Nathan commented when she touched his lips. Taking that as a request to touch his lips again, Louise traced his lips with her fingertips jumping when he kissed them. He lay patiently as she made her way down his chest and lingered on his nipples. He closed his eyes and hoped that she would suck on one. When she didn't, he kept his silence and let her play. As the minutes ticked by, her touch while still gentle had become more confident. The only time he spoke was to tell her that he liked what she was doing.

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,665 Followers