Louise Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers

"What are you thinking about?" Louise asked.

"Us." Nathan replied honestly. "I was just thinking about how much I love you and that if I'm not careful it could become obsessive. I want you to be happy and to feel free to do whatever makes you happy as long as it doesn't endanger you. And I want you to promise me something."

"If I can." Louise replied.

"I want you to tell me when and if I become too obsessive for you."

"Nathan..."

"I want your word that you'll tell me no matter how angry you think I'll get and I promise you that I'll do my best not to smother you."

"I promise... Is there something that you aren't telling me?" Louise asked.

"No, I just wanted to tell you that." Nathan replied. "Why don't we go shopping for the house tonight?" he asked.

"I don't even know what colors I want." Louise replied.

"Ok, then we go shopping for colors and the carpet. We can even order the kitchen appliances. What do you think?

"I think... that sounds like fun." Louise replied. "How about after dinner?"

"You can invite Kevyn and Patrick if you like." Nathan said.

Louise thought about it and decided against it. She wanted this to be something that she and Nathan did alone. In the back of her mind, it occurred to her that she was beginning to distance herself from Kevyn but not in a negative way. She and Kevyn would always be close but she was becoming a person who no longer needed her big sister to speak for her. She was beginning to build a life separate from Kevyn's and as sad as it made her, she was equally as excited.

"No, I want us to do this alone... can we go to the house afterwards?"

"I was planning on it." Nathan replied.

After their last visit to the house, he called the supervisor and gave orders to bring in more help.

"I want it done by the end of the week- bring in whoever you need to make it happen. The only two rooms that I want completely done are the bathroom and the bedroom. Have Archie go to the warehouse to get a bed and dresser... yes, what female is with you? Tammy? Let me talk to her."

By the end of the phone call, Nathan had given the woman a list of the hair and skin products that Louise used. He resisted the temptation to send her to one of the boutiques to get the expensive version of the same brand. He didn't' because Louise wouldn't like it. She would always be conscious of money no matter how much she had. That prompted another decision.

He called the bank, opened an account in Louise's name, and ordered a visa credit card for her.

"Would you like notification when the card or account is used?" The banker asked.

"No but if it gets close to the limit, replenish it and you don't need to inform me. Send the card to the address that you have on file."

"Yes sir... what amount would you like to put into the account?"

"Make it unlimited and give the credit card a limit of the same." Nathan replied changing his mind about the limit.

******

The credit card and banking information was in his wallet. He would give it to her at the house and hoped that she understood his intent. He made a call to his foreman to make sure that things were as he wanted them."

"Everything will be ready by this evening." The supervisor assured him.

"Good." Nathan replied. "I appreciate all that you've done to make this happen. I want you to give each crewmember a gift certificate to the restaurant of their choice for them and their families. Yes, thank you."

********

A warm mouth on his nipple and a hand on his cock brought him back to the present. He barely detected any reticence on her part as her hand moved up and down his shaft with a slow but firm grip. To compensate for not being able to reach all the way around, Louise used a spiraling motion that Nathan loved.

The sucking on his nipple and the friction on his cock made Nathan moan and then gasp as Louise, feeling what he wanted bit into the nipple and stroked his cock harder running her hand over the swollen, spongy head several times before going back to the shaft.

"Sweetheart, stop." Nathan said his breath ragged. "Give me a minute."

Louise stopped. Her hand was still on his cock and she began to stroke him again. When he asked her to stop, she didn't. She wanted to see his seed as it left his body. She stroked even harder and faster, her hand moving in a blur as Nathan tried to keep up with her.

"Louise!" he screamed as his essence shot out of him landing on his stomach and coated her hand.

Louise was both fascinated and aroused and was just beginning to wonder what he tasted like when suddenly she was on her back and Nathan was slamming into her coming again when she did.

They missed dinner only leaving the room to make an appearance and to go shopping for the house.

"We ate without you." Kevyn said when they came into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry..." Louise started to say and then wondered what she was apologizing for but she still blushed.

"I managed to save a plate for each of you if you want it." Kevyn replied, "If not, the bottomless pit named Patrick will take care of it." she teased.

"We'll grab something while we're out." Nathan said "but you and Patrick are welcome to stay."

"I think we're going head out to some secret location but we'll be in touch." Kevyn replied. "Nathan, can I have a few minutes with Lou?"

"Of course, I'll be in the study when you're done."

"Love looks good on you." Kevyn said touching Louise's face. "I am so happy for you."

Louise placed her hand over Kevyn's and stroked it.

"Thank you for bringing me here. It doesn't matter that you did it out of guilt even though I keep telling you that you didn't do anything wrong. The bottom line is that I'm here because of you."

"I know that you never believed this about yourself but Lou, you are and always have been special and Nathan is very lucky to have you." Kevyn said her throat tight.

"This isn't goodbye." Louise said softly. "We don't live far from each other."

"It is a goodbye of sorts." Kevyn replied. "It's a goodbye to our relationship as it was. You don't need me in the same way and I'm ok with that. You've grown so much in the past few weeks. It was like watching a butterfly being born- it was beautiful and so are you. I love you little sister."

"I love you too." Louise replied as she threw her arms around her sister and friend.

Kevyn wiped away tears as she watched Louise walk away. Patrick came from behind her and hugged her.

"Are you okay?" he asked kissing her ear.

"I'm fine, I'm just really happy for her."

"I am too." Patrick replied. "Are you ready to go?"

Kevyn looked in the direction that Louise had gone one more time and nodded her head. She took a deep breath and blew it out symbolically letting Louise go.

*******

The shopping trip proved to be productive. The color schemes were quickly agreed on and the carpet picked out. By the time they were done, Nathan claimed that he was starving and that he would blow away if they didn't eat soon.

"Fine," Louise said laughing, "you pick the place."

Nathan pulled into the first thing that he saw open, a twenty-four hour restaurant that Louise had doubts about.

"Have you ever been here before?" she asked eying the ill kept building.

"No but I'm sure that it's fine." Nathan replied.

"Your stomach." Louise muttered.

The food turned out to be good and Louise realized that she was hungrier than she thought. She finished her bowl of soup and started stealing bits of food from Nathan's plate giggling at his attempts to act outraged. They left with promises to return and headed for the beach house.

"They've gotten quite a bit done." Nathan said. "By next week, we can have the painters come in and then the carpet can be laid."

"I think... I think that I would like to live here." Louise said not responding to Nathan's statements.

"I like it here too and was hoping that you would say that." Nathan replied

He intertwined his fingers with hers and finished the drive in silence.

"Would you like to see what progress has been made?" Nathan asked when they arrived.

Louise smiled, nodded and waited for Nathan to help her out of the car.

"It's beautiful!" Louise said as she touched the kitchen counters.

"Let's see the rest of the house." Nathan said taking her hand.

The last room he took her to was the bedroom where the bed was turned back. The room was filled with flowers of every kind and unlit scented candles were scattered around the room.

"This time we won't have to leave before morning." Nathan said as he kissed her.

Louise closed her eyes, inhaled the scent of the ocean and made a decision.

"Let's go out to the beach." she said taking Nathan's hand.

Nathan snatched the comforter from the bed as he passed by and allowed himself to be led to the spot where they had made love the last time they were there. He spread the comforter on the ground, sat down pulling Louise down with him. He put his arm around her, pulled her tight into his side and rested his chin on the top of her head. On a whim, he moved and lifted Louise so that she was on his lap facing him a leg on either side of him.

"I love you Louise Yancy Sinclaire and don't you ever forget it." he said his tone serious.

"I love you too." Louise replied.

Nathan ran his hands up and down her thighs becoming irritated with the cloth that separated her skin from his. In an instant, the offending material was gone and it was flesh against flesh. Louise wrapped her arms around his neck and ground against him. Her nipples swelled and tingled as they rubbed against Nathan's chest. She could feel his hardness throbbing between them and ground against him harder.

The thought that she was no longer the same woman of a few weeks ago crossed her mind and was forgotten when Nathan bit and then sucked on her neck hitting a sweet spot that she didn't know she had. The sensation traveled from that spot to her nipples and straight to her clit making her gasp.

Nathan lifted her up as if she weighed nothing and eased her down onto his waiting cock both of them moaning at the contact. Louise began a slow rocking motion against him, rubbing her clit against his pelvis. Her breathing was heavy as she whispered in his ear.

"Make me like you."

"What?" Nathan asked temporarily losing the rhythm.

"Make me like you... please."

"Lou..."

Louise moved faster in Nathan's lap and pulled his head toward her neck.

"I want to be like you." she repeated. "I don't need the sun, just you." she added as she ground against him even harder.

Nathan didn't know what to say. Very few human mates elected to turn and a few of those that did, regretted it later.

"I won't be sorry! Nathan please!" Louise begged.

Nathan hesitated weighing his options and decided to trust and honor her wishes. That she would be the first female mate in the family to turn in over three centuries crossed his mind. He wondered if it meant anything and then decided that it didn't matter.

He did however; give her a chance to change her mind.

"Lou..."

"I. want. To. Be. Like. You." she said, the words coming out between gasps and moans of pleasure.

Louise, sensing that he was going to grant her wish, turned her head and offered her neck to him trusting him not to hurt her any more than necessary.

Nathan allowed his fangs to descend, kissed her rapidly beating pulse and bit just as her orgasm began. He came once the sweet, salty and metallic taste of her blood touched his tongue. He held onto her as she writhed and ground in his lap as he drank from her for the first time. Louise cried out as the throbbing in her nipples, clit seemed to increase, and the orgasm seemed to intensify instead of waning. Without missing a beat or slowing his pace, Nathan made a deep cut on the opposite side of his neck and guided Louise's lips to it.

Louise latched on like a new baby drinking from its mother's teat and was surprised to find that she liked the taste of Nathan's blood. It had the same sweet and salty taste of human blood but it wasn't as metallic. She felt Nathan swell inside of her as she sucked at him even harder.

Nathan hugged her even tighter as the sensation of her sucking traveled through his entire body. His toes were curled and his balls ached as his seed began its journey to Louise's womb. The pleasure almost bordered on pain as he emptied into her but he didn't want to stop. The word "mine!" resonated through the back of his brain as he turned so that Louise was now beneath him.

He immediately missed her lips on his neck but she had taken enough to initiate the tuning. Nathan bent down and kissed her as he pounded into her. When she came again, his mouth was covering hers; he swallowed her screams as he moaned loudly and collapsed to the side of her.

Nathan quickly gathered Louise into his arms leaving the blanket lying in the sand, carried her into the house and straight into the bedroom. He laid her on the bed, covered her and closed the heavy shutters to block out the sun that would be rising in a few hours. He sped to the kitchen where several units of blood were thawing in a small refrigerator. He lifted the fridge, carried it to the bedroom and placed it near the bed. The last thing that he did before getting into bed with her was to call the work crews off for the next three days. After that, he would take her home to finish recuperating.

He watched for signs that the change was starting, ready to carry her to the bathroom or to comfort her in any way that he could. As she watched her sleep, he wondered why she opted to change. He thought about their past conversations and found the answer. She was willing to give up living as a human for their children. She didn't want to take the chance that their daughters would be born human. She was guaranteeing that they wouldn't die before their mates found them.

He cuddled her closer and kissed her temple. The fates had chosen well for him.

********

Two nights later, Louise opened her eyes. She blinked rapidly trying to adjust to the darkened room and when she moved, her body protested. She felt as though she had just been through an exercise regimen whose goal was to inflict pain. She licked her lips that felt as dry as sandpaper and wondered where Nathan was.

"I'm here." he said from the other side of the bed. He had moved because it had hurt her too much to be touched during the change but he never left her side.

She tried to speak but her mouth was dry and her throat sore. Suddenly, Nathan was beside her helping her to sit up. She winced at the pain but welcomed his touch.

"Here, drink this." Nathan said as he pressed the rim of a cool glass against her lips.

Louise put her hands on top of his trying to speed the rate in which the thick, cool liquid ran down her throat.

"Not so fast or you'll get sick." Nathan said gently as he pulled the glass away from her lips in spite of her protests.

A few minutes later, he gave her more to drink along with sips of water. An hour later, she was back to sleep feeling much better but still sore. When she woke up again, Nathan fed her more blood and sat with her in the Jacuzzi but didn't turn on the jets.

"You're skin is still sensitive." he explained when Louise asked him why.

She leaned back against him and fell asleep again. She reminded Nathan of a baby, eat and sleep but that would change in the next day or so. There would be a period of twenty-four hours where they would make love almost non-stop. It was also the time when she would be the most likely to conceive.

Nathan lifted her out if the tub, carried her still asleep back to bed, and tucked her in. While she slept, he called Patrick and Kevyn to tell them the news.

"I'm only telling you because of Kevyn." he said. "No don't tell anyone else they'll figure it out on their own. Yes, she's fine. We'll call when we get back to the other house... I'll ask her about it when she wakes up."

Nathan hung up, looked over at Louise and smiled. In his opinion, he had hit the jackpot of mates. His loins tingled at the thought of the approaching twenty-four hours of lovemaking. It wasn't that they couldn't make love that frequently now but it was one of the few times when all of the senses would be heightened, especially touch. The other times would be at the beginning of a pregnancy and after the child was born.

He called their other home and gave specific instructions making the recipient of the instructions repeat them back to him. When that was done, he got into bed and waited for Louise to wake up so that he could take her to the other house so that the work on this one could be completed.

******

Two days later, an exhausted Nathan and a radiant Louise showed up at Kevyn and Patrick's house. Patrick struggled not to laugh as he took in Nathan's appearance.

"So I guess its true." he teased.

"It is and I can't wait to do it again." Nathan replied with a happy smile.

"Are you up to shopping? Kev wants to look for a dress for the wedding." Patrick said.

"Only if we stop and get something to eat, I'm famished." Nathan replied. "Question, have you and Kevyn talked about a wedding?"

"Briefly and she doesn't want one, what about Lou?" Patrick asked.

"She doesn't want one either but would consider a small private ceremony with just the four of us. We could have a reception afterwards." Nathan replied. "She also mentioned having the rest of her family here." he added.

"So did Kevyn." Patrick replied. "We would have the same issue as we had with Barb but it shouldn't be a problem... I'm game if you are."

"I'm game and I don't know about you, but I'm interested in finding out about their family line." Nathan said looking at Louise who was chatting with Kevyn.

"What are you thinking?" Patrick asked.

"I don't know... maybe its nothing but I don't think so. Louise is too strong of an empath for it to be a fluke and Kevyn's ability to hear the thoughts of vampires and to talk to them isn't a normal psychic gift. I'm just wondering who in their family line had gifts like theirs and if their siblings are gifted as well." Nathan replied. "If nothing else, our children will know the Yancy side of the family history."

"I tend to agree with you." Patrick replied, "But it's a big family." he added.

Nathan shrugged, "There's no rush and a reception would be a good time to meet the rest of them. What do you have to snack on?" he asked changing the subject.

*****

Kevyn looked Louise up and down and then hugged her.

"Are you sure that you're alright? Was it bad?" she asked.

"I'm fine and let's just say that I don't want a repeat of any of it except for the last twenty-four hours of it" Louise replied hugging Kevyn back.

"So what's it like?" Kevyn asked.

"I don't know yet but I can tell you that I feel the same but better if that makes any sense." Louise replied.

"You look great! What do you say? Let's get this shopping thing done."

******

The shopping for outfits was successful. After several stops, they found both dresses and shoes at the same boutique that they liked and left them there to be altered.

"Come in tomorrow night and we'll get your dresses ready." the manager said brightly.

"That was relatively painless." Kevyn muttered to Louise.

"Thank goodness." Louise replied. She hated shopping almost as much as Kevyn did. "Kev, what do you think about a small ceremony with just the four of us?"

"I... why not?" Kevyn said. "As long as it isn't a full scale wedding." she added.

"I think that we should invite Gene and the rest of them." Louise said and waited for Kevyn's response.

"Have you said anything to Nathan yet?" Kevyn asked.

"We talked about it and he wants to meet them." Louise replied. "Kev, I think that this could help bring us closer the way that mom and dad wanted us to be."

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,664 Followers