Louise Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,666 Followers

"How old are you?" Juliette asked not sure of where to start.

"I am four-hundred years old." Hans replied

"Four.... That would mean that you were born in..."

"The year 1612." Hans finished for her. "My sister Gustaviana was born fifty years later, and my twin brothers Rikard and Roland one hundred years after that. They all live here but my parents remain in Lund. Gussie helped me with Nadine as far as the feminine part of her upbringing and my brothers aided in her education."

"How old are the Sinclaires'?" Juliette asked as she tried to wrap her mind around the fact that she was sitting with a man who claimed to be four-hundred years old.

"Much older than I am. I believe that Ethan is over six-hundred years old." Hans replied moving even closer to Juliette. "I'm not sure how far his line goes back, but it's far. My line goes back to the beyond the bubonic plague which was in the 1300's."

"How far back?" Juliette asked.

"The 700's at least. The Sinclaire line goes back even further. My family was one of the first families to arrive in Lund when it was founded somewhere around the year 990. In fact, my family assisted in building the Lund Cathedral which still stands."

"And your family has always been vampire?"

"The maternal side of my family was human. My mother was a human who was found by her vampire mate. Things were much different then. Today the human mate can choose whether to be turned or not, but back then it was a matter of safety. There were no security systems such as the ones that we have today, and one was never sure of who their true friends and allies were."

"Your father turned her." Juliette commented.

"There was no way to protect her during the day time hours, and at that time, Weres and vampires did not get along as they do now. All efforts were made to eradicate each other. At any rate, my mother became vampire thus ensuring that any children she and my father had would be born vampire."

"Do you realize how crazy this sounds?" Juliette asked.

"I do, but every word of it is true." Hans said taking Juliette's hand in his.

"I... I believe you." Juliette said, "But that doesn't mean that I'm supposed to be with you."

"What is frightening you about this?" Hans asked. "It isn't the fact that I am vampire, so what is it?"

"It's too fast!" Juliette exclaimed. "I've been here less than a week and I have children to think about."

"Then we slow down." Hans said softly. "I can wait, and if I have to move to Pittsburgh, then I will."

"You would move?" Juliet asked shocked.

"I would go wherever you went." Hans replied. "We belong together, the five of us."

"What about the kids? What would happen to them?" Juliette asked.

"We would gradually begin to introduce them to what I am." Hans replied. "But Juliette, they already know. They don't have a name for it, but they know especially Celeste. Each of them will have the option of turning when they're old enough to make that decision. The girls could have vampire mates so could Victor for that matter, but whatever happens, I consider your children my children."

"What about me?" Juliette asked.

"You don't have to turn unless you choose to." Hans replied. "Most don't."

"Did Louise or Kevyn turn?"

"That's something that you'll have to ask them." Hans replied. "But even if you don't, you will be immortal. It happens when we make love. The turning involves making love too, but also involves the exchange of blood."

"I think... I know that I need time to think about this." Juliette said. "Does Leon know about Nadine?"

"I don't know, and it is for her to tell." Hans said. "You cannot say anything to him; it is for them to work out. There is one more thing, now that you know what I am; you will notice a few things."

"Like what?"

"Let's take Nathan's mother for instance. In the human world, she is long past safe childbearing age, but she is with child. When this child is born, it will be around forty years Nathan's junior."

Juliette started to speak, but closed her eyes doing the calculations in her head.

"She will always be the age at which she was claimed. Kevyn will always be thirty -three, Louise will always be the age that she is and so will you." Hans said.

"That means that they can have hundreds of babies!" Juliette exclaimed.

"Theoretically that's true." Hans said, "Realistically it won't happen. There are mates who have been together for centuries and they have no children. My parents have been together for centuries and have had no other children since the twins. But that doesn't mean that it can't or won't happen."

"So no birth control is used?" Juliette asked.

"There is no need for birth control." Hans replied. "It is understood that if there is a child, he or she will be loved and protected by its parents just as human parents are supposed to love and protect their children. If we were to mate, and a child resulted from it, there would be no anger only happiness."

"We would definitely have to be a two-income household." Juliette murmured under her breath.

Hans' heart leapt, and the tingle in his groin became a pronounced throb. He had done all that he could do for the time being except for one thing. He took Juliette into his arms and kissed her. Kissing had always been one of his favorite parts of making love. In his opinion, a kiss could convey what words couldn't, and it wasn't making love until there was a kiss.

For that reason, he never kissed a date except on the cheek, and he never took anyone home with him. Reluctantly, he broke the kiss and looked into Juliette's eyes.

"I belong to you and no one else." he said and brushed his lips across hers again.

"Who was she?" Juliette asked.

"Who?" Hans asked.

"The one who didn't want you. Who was she?"

"It doesn't matter." Hans replied. "Let's go check on children."

He stood still holding onto Juliette's hand and led her out of the room. All three children were still asleep and showed no signs that they were going to wake up any time soon. Hans happened to take a last look at Celeste before he and Juliette went to join the others.

He saw the smile that played on her lips and smiled to himself.

"Sneak." he murmured with a smile and followed Juliette back to the theater.

*******

During the break, Louise tried to call Barb, but got her voice mail each time. After the fourth time, she left a message.

"I know you're there and that you're mad at us, and I think that I know and understand why. I just wanted to say that we are still a family no matter what happens. Call us if you need anything."

"No answer?" Nathan asked from behind her.

"No, and I'm worried about her." Louise replied.

"What do you want to do?" Nathan asked.

"Nothing for now. If she doesn't show up by the time Gene leaves for Pittsburgh, I want to go to her apartment."

"Alright, but how are you feeling? Do you need to lie down?" Nathan asked.

"I'm fine. Just worried." Louise replied. "What happened with Gene?"

"We talked, I told him a few hard truths, but I think that we understand each other." Nathan said hugging her. "Patrick just put in your favorite movie."

"Really? He has 'West Side Story?" Louise asked.

"He sure does, so let's get back." Nathan replied.

A few minutes later, Louise was happily saying the lines along with the characters and then singing along with them. Nathan listened amazed at the pure tones that came from her.

"What other talents do you have?" He asked. He had to wonder what else Jackson found out about the Yancy family history.

"What?" Louise asked.

"You have a lovely singing voice." Nathan said. "Who else in your family is musically inclined?"

"Mom used to sing around the house, but no one else that I know of. Now shush, the movie is on." Louise said and turned her attention back to the movie. At the end of the movie, Louise cried as she always did. Nathan lowered his shields and was touched by the amount of empathy Louise had for the fictional characters.

He tried to imagine what childhood had been like for her, and then thought about Celeste. She had to be scared and was glad that she wasn't going through it alone as Louise had done. He was still amazed at how well Louise had managed to come through it unscathed.

Nathan came to the same conclusion that Kevyn had reached weeks ago; Louise was the strongest of them. Of all of the Sinclaire males to date, he considered himself the most blessed. He suspected that not even Louise knew half of what she could do, and he would get to discover those talents with her. He had to wonder where she would be if circumstances had been different, and if she would be sitting in his lap with their child in her belly.

"Hey, I'm here." Louise said and kissed his cheek. "What happened before doesn't matter."

"But it does." Nathan replied telepathically. "It helped shape who and what you are. I was just thinking of where you would be if things had been different. I would like to think that you would be where you are right now."

"I agree." she replied telepathically. "But in the end what matters is that I'm here, and it I weren't, at some point I would be. Is that all that you were thinking about?"

"I was also thinking that of all my male relatives, I am the one who has been the most blessed. You are gracious, kind and brave. You are adapting to a new way of life, and now you are carrying our child. Not once have you whined or complained. You just accepted what was happening and moved forward. That sweetheart is strength."

Louise was about to reply but Patrick was speaking.

"We're taking another break." he said. The next movie which was chosen by Leon will start in thirty minutes."

"Oh lord." Louise moaned. "I know what it is."

"What?" Nathan asked.

"Rocky." Louise replied rolling her eyes.

Nathan laughed, his Louise was many things but a sports lover wasn't one of them.

"Let me guess." she said, "It's one of your favorites too."

"I wouldn't go that far." Nathan replied, "But it is a good movie. Would you like to skip it and sit outside?"

Louise thought about it for several minutes.

"No, I'll stay. Leon hates West Side Story and he sat through it. And besides, this is family time."

"I really don't think that he or anyone else will mind." Nathan said kissing her neck. "I want you to myself for a little while."

"A whole movie?" Louise teased.

"At least half of it." Nathan teased back as he grazed the skin of her neck with the tip of a fang.

Louise jumped and then shivered.

"What do you think?" Nathan asked. "I happen to know of a spot where we won't be disturbed." he added kissing her neck again.

The throb and moisture between her legs decided the matter. Nathan was right, Leon would understand, and he had only sat through 'West Side Story' because of Nadine. She wished that they could just vanish from one place to another after the movie started, but Nathan was starting with teaching the simple things.

"We start small and will go from there." He told her when she asked when they would get to the fun stuff. "Every small step is the basis for what you call the fun stuff."

To date, she could move things short distances across the room and could partially make her clothes disappear.

"When you can make all of your clothes disappear, we'll move to the next step." Nathan told her.

As soon as the movie started, they left the theater. They walked through the house ending up in her old suite.

"Here?" Louise asked. "There are too many people around...."

"The room is soundproof." Nathan replied. "The only ones who will think to look for us here are Kevyn and Patrick. Leon, Hans, Juliette and Gene have other things on their minds than newlyweds who skipped out on a movie."

"I know but, won't Patrick mind?" Louise asked.

"No, he won't." Nathan assured her. "In fact, I would bet that he's wishing that he and Kevyn could disappear for a while."

He took her hands and backed up to the bed pulling her with him. When he reached the bed, he sat down and pulled her into his lap. When she began to wiggle around to get more comfortable, Nathan moaned.

"Don't stop." he breathed. "It feels good."

It took Louise a few seconds to catch on. Nathan wanted what was the equivalent to a lap dance. The difference was that touching was allowed and encouraged. She closed her eyes, thought of a song, and began to move her behind to it.

Nathan's eyes were closed, but they snapped open as Louise began to get into what he wanted. His cock grew even harder in his shorts. He wanted to free it, but the combined friction of the slightly rough material and Louise's movements felt too good.

He reached around her, took a breast into each hand, and began to squeeze them. He flicked his thumbs over the already erect nipples, and wanted them in his mouth. Louise was now moving back and forth grinding down on his cock as hard as she could. Her back was pressed into his chest, her breast jutting out trying to get Nathan to do more than just flick and squeeze.

Nathan quickly turned her so that she was facing him and removed her top and then her bra. He looked at her and realized that he had been wrong about something. She wasn't beautiful, she was exquisite, but even that was too weak of a word to describe her.

Louise continued to grind against him but wanted him to suckle from her. Impatient, she took a breast into her hand and offered it to him.

"Please." she whispered and then cried out when he planted the lightest of kisses on her nipple before taking it into his mouth and sucking on it so gently that it almost tickled. "Harder." she moaned when she understood that he was holding back.

Without being fully aware of what she was doing, Louise thought the words.

"Clothes off!"

Suddenly, Nathan's bare cock was rubbing against her bare and throbbing clit. Nathan sucked even harder on her nipple as he lifted her up just high enough that he could enter her. He moaned into her breast and began pumping into her careful of the amount of force he was using.

He released the swollen nipple from his mouth and took the other one in. As with the other nipple, he planted a kiss on it before taking it into his warm, wet mouth and sucking on it softly and then hard. He sucked from her until he knew that she was going to come.

Nathan released the nipple, and lay back on the bed giving Louise complete control of her orgasm. He tried to lay still. He couldn't help but move when Louise's vaginal muscles began to squeeze tightly around his cock. He took her by the hips and helped her grind against him as he pumped into her.

"Oh god!" he yelled as he emptied into her inhabited womb and he felt her clit pulsing against him.

Louise's orgasm began as soon as Nathan started to grind against her. She knew that the orgasm shouldn't be as intense as the ones before now that she was pregnant, but this one was every bit as intense as the others were. She could tell by Nathan's response that it was the same for him. She screamed, thankful that the room was soundproof.

Afterwards, she slumped over, her head resting on Nathan's heaving chest. She shivered when her sweaty body began to cool and snuggled into him. A second later, she felt a blanket cover them and wished that they didn't have to leave.

"We don't just yet." Nathan told her. "Sweetheart, are you alright? I didn't hurt you did I?"

"No, I'm fine." Louise replied sleepily. "I just need to sleep a little."

"Go ahead." Nathan encouraged. "I'll wake you when we need to go."

Louise was asleep a few seconds later with Nathan's cock still embedded inside of her. Nathan didn't mind, he knew how he was going to wake her up when it was time.

********

Leon took a quick look around and grinned when he saw that Nathan and Louise were missing. He tightened his grip on Nadine's hand and began to stroke it with his thumb. The more he thought about leaving, the sadder he became. Realistically, he could move if he used all of his vacation time of which he had weeks, and he had more than enough money in the bank without touching his investments.

The question was where would he stay until he found a place? He wasn't about to ask Louise or Kevyn although he knew that they would let him stay with them, but they were newlyweds who needed their privacy. Leon realized after a few minutes that a place to stay wasn't the real issue. The real issue was Nadine. Was he really considering moving to another state for a woman that he had known for less than a week?

The memory of another woman crossed his mind. He was almost destroyed by her, and he refused to make the same mistake twice. However, as he looked at Nadine, he knew that he wouldn't be making a mistake. Even so, he was nervous.

"Leon?" Nadine called softly. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah baby... I was just thinking about a few things." Leon replied surprised at how easily the term of endearment had come out of his mouth.

"Are you sure?" Nadine asked nervously. She had known that there was the chance that she had a mate somewhere, but she had never expected to find him.

She looked over at Hans and smiled. He was so happy that she could feel it from where she sat. She knew about the other mate even though they had never really talked about it. His anxiety about the woman had been palpable, and when she found out who the woman was, she fully understood his anxiety.

However, Juliette was not her sister. Nadine liked her and the children as soon as she met them. She thanked the fates on a daily basis that they had taken the evil Barb away from her father. He didn't deserve one such as her, but then again, did anyone?

Nadine turned her attention back to Leon and wondered how she was going to tell him that she wasn't human. She decided to try to talk to Hans during the next intermission.

"Nadine? Are you ok?" Leon asked concerned.

"I'm fine... I'm just thinking about papa and your sister. They look nice together don't they?" Nadine asked.

"Yeah, they do... am I going to have to give your papa my brother speech?" Leon teased, but was half-serious.

"Brother speech?" Nadine asked confused.

"Yeah, you know the one," Leon replied, "if you hurt my sister I'll kick your ass and so on."

"Oh... I don't have any brothers, but it sounds like the kind of speech that papa would give to my ma... boyfriend." Nadine said.

"I like your father." Leon said looking over at Hans. "He's a cool dude."

"He likes you too." Nadine replied. "Leon, would you mind if we skipped the next movie? I want to tell you something."

Leon nodded, suddenly nervous.

*********

Gene sat in the back not paying attention to the movie or to any of the conversations going on around him. He was lost in his own thoughts, which started with growing up. He had hated being poor, but wouldn't go so far as to say that they were abused. He knew people who had been abused. Some of them had come to school dressed in the best clothes and lived in some of the nicest houses.

He had never wanted to be filthy rich like the Sinclaires' but he didn't want to have to worry about money either. All he wanted was a nice house, a beautiful wife and a nice vacation once a year. He had actually met that goal until ....

"I fucked up." Gene murmured for the first time taking responsibility for his actions.

His thoughts went from that failure to his father and the failure there. Victor Yancy was firm in his belief that Gene should be the one to care for and lead the family if anything should happen to him. That Victor had his doubts was obvious when he made sure to teach Leon what he considered the role of a true man. It was something that he would have taught anyway, but he always made sure that the younger boys listened as well.

"It's our job to make sure that our women are safe and cared for. Gene since you're the oldest, the responsibility falls to you, but that doesn't mean that you younger boys can't help. The bottom line is this, if anything happens to me, you boys need to pull together. The same goes for the girls. You have to take care of each other and your mother, and you can't do that if you don't pull together."

kalamazoo707
kalamazoo707
1,666 Followers