Louise Goes Down Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,229 Followers

Now that she had come down off her orgasmic high, she was feeling a depressing guilt over what she was having to do, not to mention that her legs were freezing in the early-winter cold.

The wind felt like it was blowing straight from the North Pole right up her naked crotch. She actually thought she could feel Peter's cum turning to ice between her legs.

Bob was waiting when she arrived, and she dutifully handed over $200, then stripped off her dress. Bob looked her over good, and decided he could wait to get his dick wet.

Louise had showered and dressed in her conservative work clothes, and was headed out the door in silence, when Bob stopped her.

"When can you do an overnighter?" he asked.

"I ... don't know," she answered wearily. "I think Willard's going to England on Thursday, but I'll check for sure. Why?"

"I want to watch you and Brandon take some pictures," Bob said. "From what I've seen and from what he's told me, you're quite a little camera hound. He says you could be a star as an adult model, if you ever really got into it. Then, I want my turn. When I fuck you the first time, I want it to be a fuck for the ages."

In spite of her exhaustion, Louise felt a jolt of lust slither through her body. She just stared at Bob for a long second before turning to head for home.

"Whatever you say, boss," she said.

(To be continued)

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,229 Followers