Louise's Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck his ass with your fingers, Ellie." Louise moans. "Fuck my daddy with your fingers!"

Sam moves positioning him better for Ellie to have access. She slips her hand between his legs and thrusts two fingers straight in.

Sam thrusts his hips forward to bury his cock in his daughter's hot tight young pussy, letting Ellie's fingers slide almost the whole way out. Then he pulls back burying Ellie's fingers deep inside his ass letting the tip of his cock tease Louise's pussy.

"I'm cumming daddy ... I'm cumming!" Louise pants.

Her cum gushes down Sam's cock over Ellie's face, Ellie's body trembles as she erupts splashing Louise who quickly pulls her finger from Ellie's pussy replacing it with her tongue and lapping up every drop. Louise cums again, her pussy muscles convulse and tighten pulling Sam's cock in deeper. The vice like grip sends Sam over the edge as he grunts, blowing his load deep inside his little girl, filling her with the seed that made her.

They all untangle themselves from each other and collapse on the bed.

Sam lay in the middle with a girl either side. One hand between each of their legs he gently strokes their clits as they all relax. Sam's mind wanders to how much more fun could be had if his baby girl didn't mind sharing too much!

"Are you staying over, Ellie?" he enquires.

12