Lout Taunts Then Wins My Wife

Story Info
Wife's anger turns to lust after she confronts a lout.
4.3k words
3.42
151.7k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The autumn morning light was shining through the blinds of our bedroom. Lying alongside me was my lovely wife of 22 years. I watched as she continued to sleep, her chest softly rising and falling. I gazed upon her with love and awe. I have always considered my self very lucky to have won such an incredibly beautiful and devoted woman, not to mention one so sexy. Leaning over, I softly kissed her on her forehead, watching as a smile lit up my wife's pretty face in a contented and sleepy way. 'Happy Birthday, darling,' I whispered. Opening her eyes, Jan's smile seemed to outshine the light now flooding into the room as she raised her head and kissed me. What more could any man want?

At 44 years of age, I considered my wife to be growing more beautiful by the day. It is often said that women do not reach their prime until they are in their forties. This definitely applied to my wife.

Jan has always said that she does not have time to go to the gym or to go out jogging but has instead managed to keep her sexy figure due to her constant activity. I have often joked that she must have been given an extra helping of energy and left some poor soul feeling tired all the time. This along with her good genes must surely have helped to keep my wife looking as sexy as ever.

Jan stands 5'6" tall with a petite to medium build, with a very pretty face that is framed with dark, shoulder length hair. Her beauty being complimented by her amazing 34C breasts and very shapely legs. I often caught men of all ages giving Jan a second look when we were out together. She was always oblivious to this which was just a part of my wife's wonderful charm.

Over breakfast that morning I had surprised my wife with a small jewellery case. Jan's face was a picture to watch as she opened her birthday present. Girlish delight lit up her face as she opened the box to find a beautifully crafted antique silver necklace with a translucent black Opal birthstone draped from it. Jan was delighted, she wasted no time in hugging me fiercely and drawing me into a very slow and sensuous kiss.

'Thank you,' she whispered, in a rather husky voice.

I was not quite finished. Disappearing and soon returning with my other surprise. Jan almost pounced on me when I held up a bag containing a set of sexy black lacy underwear. I joked that I wanted to get her a little something that we could both enjoy. Jan admired her new underwear as I imagined her wearing it.

I was running a little late now. I worked for a large national company and, at 52 years of age, had worked my way up to a senior management position responsible for purchase and distribution. I was quite happy in my job and it provided a handsome income that enabled my wife and I to enjoy a comfortable lifestyle with our two teenaged children.

Our son, Paul, was almost 21 years old and was taking a break from studies. We often did not see him until almost lunch time on some days. Our daughter Claire had not long turned 18 and had left to attend university over 200 miles away from home. This meant that we only got to see Claire when she was able to take a break from her studies and could make the long journey home. My wife and I were incredibly proud of our two children as any parents would be.

Let me take you back a couple of months to explain the reason for sharing this story with you.

We lived in a reasonably quiet neighbourhood and considered ourselves lucky to have wonderful neighbours. Unfortunately this changed somewhat when one of the houses on our estate was bought and leased out to a number of unruly, shall we say, 'misfits'. Heaven knows how they managed to pay the rent on the large property. Their ages appeared to range from early twenties to mid thirties.

They wasted no time in annoying their neighbours and alienating themselves from our small but close knit estate. It had become common to hear loud music blasting out from the windows late at night. Their garden had been allowed to grow unattended and was now starting to obscure the property. The place also seemed to attract people, often arriving on loud motorbikes, at all hours of the day and night.

And, although we had no evidence, we would not have been surprised if drugs were also involved. A petition was already underway and was to be sent to our local council in order to highlight the problems. It was our hope that they would enforce the law and have them removed from the property. Of course, Jan and I had signed the petition without any hesitation.

Things started to get worse when one afternoon, returning from a shopping trip, my wife and I were subjected to a stream of abuse from a group gathered outside the house. Prepared to ignore it, I continued to walk by only to find that Jan had stopped and had decided to challenge the group. As I started to walk back towards her, it was obvious that she was not prepared to take any foul behaviour from them.

Her voice was raised as she addressed the group in no uncertain terms. Jan was directing her anger at an unshaven man who appeared to be in his mid twenties. As I reached my wife's side, he just smirked at me and told me that I should take her home before she got herself into trouble. With that, Jan had raised her hand and was preparing to slap him. The unshaven man reacted swiftly, grabbing her arm and holding it firmly. Jan began to struggle and eventually managed to pull her arm away.

'Come on, lets go,' I said. The man laughed and told Jan that she had better do as she was told. My wife was furious as I led her down the path and back towards our home in the next road.

Although she did not say as much, I knew my wife was disappointed in me for not speaking up on her behalf that afternoon. I have never been very good at handling confrontations of that sort and always sought a peaceful solution. But, any upset or hurt feeling that Jan may have felt towards me had soon vanished as she told me how pleased she was that I was nothing at all like them.

It was October 16th, 2009. It was almost a week after Jan's birthday and it was a date that I was hardly ever likely to forget. I had hurriedly left for work with the scent of my wife on my jacket and the feel of her soft kiss on my face.

What Jan never knew was that I was only going into work for the morning. With the help of Paul, I had secretly arranged a surprise holiday in the sun for the both of us. We were long overdue a holiday I thought as I started humming to myself as I travelled into work.

The morning passed quickly and I was soon leaving some instructions as I pulled on my jacket and headed out of the office. Two wonderful weeks in the sun with my wife. Fantastic, I thought to myself. Half an hour later I was pulling into our driveway and hurried into the house. I called out to my wife, expecting her to appear with a look of surprise on her lovely face.

Instead, I heard Paul calling down from upstairs to say that she was not in. Paul appeared, looking rather embarrassed, telling me that she had marched around to confront the occupants of the 'house from hell' after a group of them had followed him home and tried to prevent him from walking up our drive.

'Why on earth didn't you stop her?' I asked.

'You know what mum is like,' he grunted.

I knew exactly what she could be like when she was riled. I was very much aware that we had to be at the airport in under two hours. Telling my son to wait in the house, I grabbed my coat and started to walk the short journey to find Jan.

I fully expected to find a full scale argument with my wife at the centre of it but instead the road seemed quiet for a change with no sign of any upset. Approaching the house, I made my way up the path towards the front door and knocked on the door. I waited, rather nervously, for a couple of minutes without any reply.

Then, sure that I could hear voices coming from the rear of the property, decided that I should go around to the back of the house. This is not a good idea I thought to myself as I carefully made my way around the side of the house. Stepping over a collection of beer cans and a few broken bottles. Yes, I could definitely hear a woman's voice.

I was soon rounding the edge of the wall at the rear where I found that the voices were coming through the open window of the rear lounge. I could now recognize Jan's raised voice as she confronted someone. After a few seconds it became clear that the male that my wife was arguing with was the same thug that she had attempted to slap during her previous confrontation.

I gingerly sidled my way up to the window and was able to observe what was going on without being seen. Always the sensible one, I wanted to assess the situation before I decided on what to do. The pair of them seemed to be alone in the large, untidy room. Jan was standing facing the man and demanding an apology for the earlier behaviour. He again laughed, which I knew would just make her anger worse.

'My husband is not here to stop me this time!' I heard her shout. Jan once again raised her hand to slap him. Only this time she was too quick and caught him a stinging blow to his cheek.

'Hey, not bad!' he said. 'You have a lot more fire in your belly than that pathetic, wimp of an husband of yours.'

I watched as he stood grinning at my wife. After a brief pause, despite herself, I clearly heard my wife give a little chuckle.

There was a noticeable change in the tone of the conversation. I watched as the man reached out towards my wife and carefully lift her new necklace away from her neck. He was complimenting her on her good taste to which Jan responded by telling him it was a birthday present.

'Hey, Happy Birthday!' he replied. My wife quickly explained that her birthday was in fact the week before. Shrugging, he asked, 'What would you like to drink?' Jan shook her head and promptly refused his offer.

'Nonsense, let us drink to your birthday,' he smirked.

My wife relented and asked him for 'just a small' vodka and orange. The man, who I now understood to be called Dave, soon returned with a couple of drinks and told Jan to sit down on the sofa. My wife obeyed and Dave promptly sat beside her, a little too close for comfort.

I heard him ask, 'So, what is a gorgeous woman like you doing married to someone who is so lame?' I could tell that Jan was starting to blush and I was sure she was going to defend me.

'He is such a wimp,' he snorted. They both giggled at this as he continued to goad her into admitting it.

'Ok, he is a bit of a wimp, I must admit,' my wife eventually replied. 'But he's a good husband.'

I felt my breath catch in my throat, it seemed to me as if she had wanted to say this all along. Pleased with himself, Dave laughed out loud. They must have moved a bit closer together on the sofa because I noticed that their arms were now starting to brush together as they chatted.

I then watched as he whispered something in my wife's ear. Frustrated that I could not hear what was being said, I realised that I dare not move any closer to the open window. There was a brief silence before Jan replied, 'No, I can't do that.'

My wife looked as if she was about to stand up when Dave told her to just relax a bit. Jan seemed to ease back into the sofa and continued to sip her drink.

They both started to relax and enjoy their drinks when I heard Dave say, 'As an apology, let me give you something as a present.' My wife seemed taken aback somewhat by this. With a smug grin, he asked, 'Well, what's it to be, a birthday kiss or a feel of my cock that you are pretending not to notice?'

I could now make out that a rather large bulge had developed in his lightweight trousers, his cock beginning to reach down his right inside leg. The look on her face told me that she had been aware of his growing erection as they chatted. Glass in hand, my wife gave a half smile as she coolly glanced at his crotch and then back to look Dave in the face. My wife once again shook her head.

'Yes, you can, its your birthday, you can do as you fucking please,' he said. My wife looked at him and blushed but allowed herself to laugh along with him when he promised not to tell anyone.

Sensing his opportunity, Dave took the glass from my wife's hand and placed both glasses on the floor. His face was now closing in on Jan's and his mouth was soon brushing hers. I could see that my wife was allowing him to kiss her on her mouth and was starting to return his kiss, if not whole heartedly. I was frozen to the spot, I really did not know what to do.

'Not bad,' he growled. With that, they were kissing hard and furious, just feet away from me. I could see my wife's mouth open against his. Their tongues battling against each others for supremacy. Their arms had managed to creep around one another as they pulled tightly together in a deep and ferocious kiss.

They must have kissed for almost a quarter of an hour non-stop. They finally broke apart, my wife was flushed and smiling at Dave. Jan then stood up, taking both of their glasses over to the counter, her every movement watched by Dave.

I felt confident that my wife was about to leave, sure in the knowledge that she had crossed the line and had now come to her senses. Instead, I watched as Jan slowly walked back towards Dave and sat back down. Her hand now resting on his thigh, across the length of his thick cock which was outlined in his trousers.

They were soon kissing passionately again, my wife was now leaning into Dave, who had managed to slip his hand under her arse and was firmly squeezing her shapely arse cheeks. It wasn't long before he broke away and demanded that my wife stand up in front of him. Jan did as she was told and I watched as he slipped his arms around her waist and started to squeeze her arse again.

This time his hands moved down and under her dress, which soon started to bunch up as Dave slowly slid his hands up the back of my wife's thighs to reveal her beautiful rounded arse. She was wearing the sexy new underwear that I had given her for her birthday.

I stood and watched, almost in tears, as he groped her arse over the lacy panties. He was smirking as he ordered my wife to remove the dress so that he could have a better look at her. My wife's response was to reach around and carefully undo her dress and let it slip off her shoulders onto the floor.

I could see Dave's eyes devouring her body, taking in every sexy inch of it as she stood before him, seemingly at ease with him viewing her like a wild tiger about to move in for the kill. He then stood up and, without ceremony, pushed his hand between my wife's legs. I could hear my wife gasp as he roughly felt her pussy over her underwear.

The next few minutes seemed to flash by. Jan's hand had moved to hold his wrist as he continued to rub his hand between her legs. Growing very agitated, I must have brushed my foot against an empty can, causing it to roll along the ground. I held my breath as the can's metallic sound echoed as it rolled along the concrete floor. Frozen to the spot, it must have taken two strides for Dave to cross the room towards the window. His roaring but not jovial laughter filled my ears.

'Here, come and see this,' he snorted at my wife. I looked up to see my blushing wife standing in her underwear next to Dave.

'I told you, what a fucking pathetic man you married!' he continued. He moved to one side and unlocked the door. 'You had better come in,' he called. What else could I do? I sheepishly stepped inside the room to be faced by Dave and my wife standing at his side.

My wife's nipples were stiff and visibly outlined through the material of her bra. The curve of her stomach and hips brought my attention to the mound between her legs.

'I am so sorry, I didn't mean to,' Jan managed to whisper before breaking off.

'Hey, don't apologize to him,' Dave growled, sliding his hand inside the back of her panties and deliberately squeezing her arse in a challenge to me. I looked down at my feet.

'See, a wimp!' Dave taunted. I looked up just in time to see him tearing my wife's panties off. My wife murmuring as her panties dug into her flesh before the fabric gave way. The shredded remains sliding down her shapely legs.

My wife's neat triangle of dark pubic hair caused Dave to let out a whistle of appreciation. My wife looked at me and could see that I didn't know how to react. She looked back at Dave and they both laughed. Jan then reached to unclasp her bra which was soon alongside her torn panties and were kicked to one side by my wife. Jan stood naked to allow another man, not much older than her own son, to admire her body.

Dave wasted no more time in undressing to his shorts and slowly slid down his pants to let his hard cock spring free. His cock stood out from his body and pointed directly at my wife. He smiled arrogantly as my wife's eyes feasted upon his cock.

I must say that I am not the most well endowed of men. Dave's cock was much bigger and thicker than my own. Jan was no longer concerned at my presence as she was mesmerised by his thick cock and big round balls. The look on my wife's face told me that she was enjoying the effect that she was having on him.

I stepped aside as he lifted my wife easily off the floor as if she was a trophy and carried her across the room and sat her down on a shabby table. Jan reached to push some empty cans and unwashed glasses to one side. Now oblivious to my presence, my wife spread her legs and let Dave see her sex for the very first time.

'Fucking gorgeous,' he drawled. He then proceeded to pull my wife to the edge of the table and dropped down onto his knees between my wife's open legs.

Oral sex did not come naturally to me and so it was not something that I often performed on my wife. It never lasted very long but Jan had always been very understanding. Dave, lacking any finesse, hurriedly buried his face between my wife's legs. His mouth was open wide as it looked like he was trying to swallow my wife's pussy.

He was soon sucking and slurping like a hungry animal. It was the only noise that filled the room. My wife's hips starting to buck as she pushed hard against his face. Jan's pussy was soon glistening with a combination of her own wetness and Dave's saliva. His tongue was now pushing deep inside as my wife grabbed his head and pulled his face tight against her.

Dave must have eaten my wife for almost 15 minutes before lifting his head and almost gasping for breath. Jan gazed at him almost lovingly before she reached to pull him towards her. They were soon kissing again. Only this time, Jan must have been able to taste her own juices on Dave's mouth.

My wife's hands soon moved around to grab his arse. I heard them whispering before my wife raised her hips slightly. I knew what was coming next. The bulbous head of Dave's rock hard cock was soon pressing against my wife's wet pussy.

'Not without a condom,' I pleaded.

But, they were not listening. I watched as Jan let another man push his cock firmly into her. The look on my wife's face said it all, it was a combination of agony and ecstasy as he pushed his thick cock into her. His whole length was soon buried inside her causing a wave of pleasure to wash over Jan as she let out a low moan.

Dave took this as the signal to start fucking her. He started to firmly stroke his cock in and out. My wife was in perfect step and started to thrust back against him. Dave was forcing his cock in faster and harder than I had ever managed and my wife was loving every minute. The table was making a grating noise as it scraped against the floor. Dave had turned his attention to my wife's breasts, greedily sucking and biting on her beautiful 34C breasts. Jan's nipples were the hardest I had ever seen and were pointing out to meet Dave's hungry mouth.

12