Love Affair Ch. 04

Story Info
Alexa's master pleasures her, and himself.
1.3k words
3.58
10.9k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 05/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexa stared wide-eyed at Charlie's hard cock as he leaned over her to kiss her breasts. She moaned and twisted underneath him, arching her back to press her left nipple further against his mouth. He sucked hard on it as his left hand reached over to fondle her right breast.

She began pulling on the restraints holding her down on her bed, whimpering when he made no movement to release her from her bonds. He crawled back up on the bed and straddled her chest. "Suck me," he whispered.

She opened her mouth and he slid himself inside and groaned as her hot tongue came in contact with the underside of his shaft. She tried to move her head but having little room to do so, he began moving inside her mouth. She moaned as she tasted a small drop of his juices on her tongue.

Charlie pulled out then and moved his body down between her spread legs. He fingered her pussy to make sure she was still wet, and she moaned and pushed against his fingers. He then reached up at the head of the bed, grabbed both pillows, and brought them down by her leg. "Can you lift your hips up?" he asked.

Alexa didn't move; she only looked up at his face in the dimly lit room.

"Alexa?" he whispered, "Are you okay?"

For a moment she didn't move or reply, but finally she sighed and said, "Charlie, what are we doing? We're crazy, you know that? I want to do this but shouldn't we think about this?"

He moved up so his face hovered low over hers. "Are you kidding?" he said, smiling. "I've wanted this for so long, it's ALL I have thought about since I first laid eyes on you. You make me wild inside!" He paused to kiss her lips hungrily. "You're nothing like her," he finished, referring to his wife.

Alexa avoided his gaze. "You barely know me; I barely know you. I don't think I'm worth the trouble this may cause..." She couldn't finish as Charlie captured her lips again, now laying his hard, naked body on top of hers. She kissed him back readily, unable to resist the taste of him; like a drug she had become addicted to this man. She slipped her tongue inside his mouth to mingle with his, causing them both to moan deeply.

He lifted himself off of her and repositioned in front of her soaked pussy. "I know you're worth it," he breathed as he slid a hand under her ass to lift her up. He placed both pillows under her, folding the bottom one in half to angle her more up towards him. She waited silently, barely breathing as he situated the props for his liking. The restraints holding her to the bed were pulled tight now, and she could barely move around at all.

Charlie let the tip of his cock press against her hole, not quite penetrating, so he could ask her, "Do you like it hard and fast, baby, or do you want it slow?" He grinned.

Alexa grinned back, biting her bottom lip and moaning, "Umm, give it to me slow, master."

"Mmm, yeah?" he replied as he thrust his cock inside her pussy once.

She closed her eyes as a shiver went through her body, and she opened them again so she could watch his face as he pleasured them both. The vulnerability she felt at being tied down to the bed never decreased as time moved on, but her level of excitement built inside as she thought of her body laying here, completely exposed to him and at his mercy. Scary and thrilling, she thought to herself as he slid in and out of her slowly, just as she had said. The deliberate movements teased her aroused senses, but she couldn't deny her need to enjoy him while she had him.

Charlie groaned as he watched her face, wondering if his slow movements were driving her as crazy as it was doing to himself. He loved her naked body; the beautiful curve of her hips, her round ass, her supple breasts shaking with each thrust of his hips, the kissable lips red and full from their demanding kisses. He was in heaven, he thought, thrusting as slowly and deeply into her as he could.

She shook her head at him and said, "Oh my God, Charlie, please...please fuck me harder now! I can't take it anymore."

He obliged her, leaning forward more on his hands as he fucked her pussy hard and deep.

Alexa moaned, her breathing getting deeper and deeper with each pounding of his body into hers. She was getting close again, and she had to let him know it. "Oh, yes, oh baby yes! God Charlie, I'm gonna come again! I love how you can't stop making me come!"

He groaned at her words, fucking her pussy harder.

She held her breath as she grew closer and let out a deep yell as her orgasm took her. "Oh! Ohhh, yes, ohhh my God."

Charlie thrust into her hard one last time, shouting "Alexa!" as he came inside her, collapsing on her hot, damp body. They lay in this position for a time, both of their bodies spent of their energy.

Alexa's circulation was not quite cut off by her bonds, but her fingers had begun to tingle. She moved slightly under him, and he lifted his head off her chest. "Do you want to be let loose now?" he asked.

"Yes please," she breathed.

He moved off her slowly, smiling as he looked over her naked body. His cock slid out of her swollen pussy as he leaned backwards to undo the restraints around her ankles, rubbing both ankles when they were released. Then he leaned forward, pulling the pillows out from under her ass before leaning over her to remove the bonds from each of her wrists, bringing his face down to hers as she pulled her arms together over his neck. He brushed her lips with his and she slipped her tongue out to mingle with his before he kissed her deeper.

She ran her hands through his short, dark brown hair as his hands moved down her sides to lift her legs up, wrapping them around his waist. He rested himself on his arms so he could look at her, moving his hips so his hard cock was positioned to slip inside her again. His juices were just starting to leak from her pussy now as he said, "I'm not done with you yet, baby."

"Oh, really?" she asked playfully. "Why not?"

"Because I can't seem to get enough of you," he answered. "And the feel of your legs wrapped around me is too tempting to pass up. I've never been so horny in my life."

"Oh, Charlie," Alexa moaned, "you're going to wear me out!"

"I hope so," he replied as he drove inside her once again, fucking her at a steady rhythm not quite as hard or fast as he had earlier. Her arms tightened around the back of his neck, pulling his face to hers once again. They kissed passionately as he slid his arms under her and squeezed her tightly to him. She came once more before he stopped, tightening her legs around him as she moaned loudly into his mouth.

Relaxing again, she watched him as he left the bed to find his clothes. He tossed her shirt onto her legs as he pulled on his jeans and sat down next to her. Lifting up the red lace panties he had ripped off of her, he held them to his nose and inhaled her scent. "Mmm, baby, you smell like candy," he smiled devilishly at her.

"Well, master," she teased, "you don't taste too bad, either."