Love Among the Ruins Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Moral," Bobi stated flatly. "Well, I think I've lost my moral compass."

"What on earth do you mean?"

"It used to be that when I woke up in the morning, I knew that something--I've always called it God--was looking out for me. That He had a plan for me. When I prayed, I heard an echo back. It was comforting and it told me I was on the right path.

"But now that path is just gone. Like it's been swallowed by an earthquake. When I pray, there's no answer, no echo. It's just emptiness, hollow."

"What's happened has shaken the faith of all of us, I'm sure," Damon tried to reassure her. "I don't think the less of you for that."

"That's not the part I'm worried about. Yesterday, when that floater almost got you, you could have died. We both could have died. Killed by . . . by things, horrible things we can't even see. We don't even know what they are.

"And now this noise. This wretched, incessant, menacing noise. This can't be God's plan, something's gone wrong."

"I can't understand it either, Bobi. I can't blame you for that."

"I don't want to die this way, Damon. I don't want to die alone."

"Shh, shh, now. You're not going to die alone. We've made it this far, haven't we? I'd say we're doing pretty well. And you're not alone, you've got me, and I've got you. Doesn't that count?"

"Well, that's what I'm getting to," Bobi answered. "I don't want to die alone. And I don't want to die . . . unloved."

"Unloved? What on earth do you mean?"

"I mean, I want to connect with someone . . . with you . . . because, well, I think I'm falling in love with you and I think maybe, in the end, love, and the people you care about, are all there is.

"Do you . . ." Bobi hesitated, but then plunged on. "Do you love me, Damon?"

"Wow, are you ever full of surprises! No, wait, that sounds so flippant, I didn't mean it that way! You asked me a serious question, Bobi, and I'll give you a serious answer. But it may not be a simple answer.

"I've found, over the years, that love is a complicated thing. It's a feeling, but it's more than that, too. Love is also an act, a way of behaving. When you have the feeling of love, which is unbelievably strong, it can be just so overwhelming. Nothing else matters. But that kind of feeling can't last forever. You have to develop the habit of loving for it to last. But somehow I think you may already know that."

"Do we have that long, to develop that kind of love?" Bobi countered.

"I don't know," Damon answered, "I don't know."

"So, will you answer my question?" Bobi persisted.

"Yes, I will. And yes, I do think I'm falling in love with you."

"Even though I'm lying in your wife's place?"

Damon hesitated for only a second.

"Yes, even so."

"Then will you make me a woman?"

"I can't do that, Bobi, because you've already accomplished that. But perhaps I can help you feel like you're not so alone."

"I'd like that," Bobi whispered and Damon leaned over to kiss her.

Bobi's lips were lush, moist, and pliant. Damon kissed her lightly at first, relishing the sensuous delicacy of her skin. But as Bobi wrapped her arms about him and pressed herself tightly against him, he could feel his passions rising and he kissed her urgently, forcing his tongue into her mouth. She responded in kind and he could feel her heart pulsing against his chest and feel the heat of her rapid breath.

Damon's hands roamed along her back, then under the thin t-shirt she wore as a night gown. He pushed her back slightly so that he could run his hands along her stomach, then up under her shirt to those lust-inducing breasts that had teased him with merciless innocence since Bobi's arrival.

When he first touched her breast Bobi gasped and he could feel her shiver. But as he fondled and squeezed her breasts and tweaked her nipples she let out a soft moan, then pulled his face to hers and kissed him with unrestrained passion.

After several minutes, Damon slowly extracted himself from her embrace and sat up in bed. He gently grasped one of Bobi's arms and pulled her up, as well. He kissed her lightly while framing her waist with his hands, then slid them up her sides, bringing her shirt up with them. Bobi understood and raised her arms over her head, letting Damon completely remove the shirt. In return, Bobi grabbed Damon's shirt and helped him pull it off, then wriggled out of her shorts. Damon slid off his boxers, then they laid back in an intense embrace, legs intertwined.

"You know," Bobi whispered into his ear, "I've always dreamt of this, doing this with boys I've liked, but I always thought it was wrong because it was against God's will to do this before you were married. But this feels so right, so natural, how could this be wrong?"

"Right now, I couldn't imagine anything that felt righter," Damon replied. "The question is how we will feel tomorrow."

"I don't give a damn about tomorrow!" Bobi responded with unexpected vehemence. "I'm tired of living for an imaginary future that may not ever arrive. I want the 'now'."

At that she kissed him with renewed passion and Damon reciprocated.

Soon Damon's hand explored along her waist, stomach, hips, and finally between her legs. As his hand neared her pussy Bobi rolled away from him slightly and parted her legs to allow him access. As the palm of his hand slid across her bush and his fingers caressed the outer lips of her pussy Bobi began to pant audibly. Damon's fingers parted her lips and he gently slid them up her moist slit to her clit, which he lightly massaged, then back down again. Bobi thrust her chin in the air and arched her back with a moan as Damon nibbled on an ear lobe.

Damon increased the urgency of his motions, occasionally slipping a fingertip inside her pussy. As Bobi's panting became more urgent he slid down alongside her somewhat so that he could suckle a breast as he continued massaging her pussy. Bobi began to squirm violently, then arched her back and groaned loudly.

"Oh, oh, oh my god!" she exclaimed through clenched teeth, then collapsed on her back.

Damon slowed his movements and removed his hand from between her legs. He kissed her, then pulled her to him in a gentle embrace.

"I had no idea I could feel like that!" Bobi said in his ear.

"Had you never experienced. . . experienced 'that' before?" Damon asked.

"Uhn-uh," Bobi said shaking her head.

"So, you've never had an orgasm before?" Damon persisted.

"Uh, no, I guess not," she replied. "But I'm already making plans to make up for lost time!"

"I'm happy to help," he responded, kissing her again.

They kissed and hugged for some time, then Damon took one of Bobi's hands and guided it down to his crotch. Bobi fondled his flaccid penis and it quickly responded, growing hard in her hand in just a few seconds.

"Wow! How does that happen?" she asked in astonishment.

Damon wasn't sure if she was joking or not, but based on her sheltered upbringing, he decided she was genuinely amazed.

"Just one of nature's miracles," he responded teasingly.

"Well, I like it!" she said, continuing to fondle his now rock-hard dick.

She kissed him all over his face as she continued to fondle him, then whisper earnestly in his ear, "I don't want to wait any more."

He pulled her to him and kissed her deeply.

"You're sure?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied without hesitation.

"Okay. I think I should get some towels. I don't want to scare you, but the first time can hurt a little and be a little messy. But it gets better."

"I know you'll do the right thing," was all she said in response.

Damon ran into the bathroom and grabbed some towels, then placed them in the center of the bed. He lay Bobi on them, then lay down beside her and kissed and fondled her. She responded in kind and soon they were both lost in the moment.

Damon took one of Bobi's hands and again guided it to his dick, which she fondled eagerly. He massaged her pussy, pushing his fingers in deeper this time in an attempt to ease the way.

When he was fully hard and she moist with excitement he lay on top of her and slowly guided his cock into her. He went as slowly as he could, trying to gently push past points of resistance. Bobi grimaced once or twice in pain, but eventually Damon was fully inside of her and he began to slowly stroke in and out. Bobi hugged him to her as he picked up the pace. Damon quickly reached the point of no return.

"Bobi, I can't hold back any longer," he warned.

"Just let yourself go," she urged before kissing him deeply.

Damon thrust into her one last time, then erupted in her depths and collapsed atop her.

"I'm afraid I hurt you," he apologized, sliding off her and cradling her against him.

"It hurt some, I guess," she acknowledged. "But it also felt amazing, having you inside of me."

"I don't think it was enjoyable for you, though," Damon continued apologetically.

"Well, it wasn't like before," Bobi admitted. "Can it be like that, when two people make love?"

"It can be," Damon affirmed. "But I think it depends on a lot of things. Different people react differently. From personal experience I can tell you that it can get better with practice, though."

"I'm willing to practice!" Bobi volunteered playfully. "I can be a very dedicated practicer. You just wait and see. I can just practice and practice 'till the cows come home. You just wait and see . . ."

Her voice trailed off as she leaned her head against Damon's chest and drifted off to sleep.

Damon lay awake, one part of him relishing the young beauty slumbering in his arms, another desperately trying to block out the menacing 'boom-boom' of the alien machines in the distance. He finally drifted into an uneasy slumber.