Love and Lust

Story Info
Horney assistant seeks love.
798 words
2.93
8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening was wearing on as Ashley climbed in to her hot bath to ease away the day. Ashley, an attractive brunette with a stunning 35c-24-34 figure worked as a receptionist for a very lucrative financial company. Her boss, Aaron, was really smitten by her when she first applied for the position as executive assistant. Not surprisingly, Ashley wore a very low cut silk top which presented her luscious breasts to be displayed. Ashley always looked upon her breasts as her very best asset. She proudly wore the kind of clothing that gave her the best advantage. Her long athletic legs were Ashley's second asset. Keeping in shape going to the gym every chance she could, Ashley made sure that she was always in a position to use her shape and sexuality to her best advantage.

Aaron was an individual who also paid very close attention to himself. His physical appearance was something that he really had pride in. Massive arms that could sweep a lucky lady up and away, a barrel chest with sparse hair slimming down to a narrow waist ending with thighs that completed the total Adonis look. Aaron was the type of person that really enjoyed the best and he always surrounded himself with the best, whether it was the best people in business or the best looking people in life. That was the main reason the he had made his mind up to give Ashley the position before he even interviewed her. He saw her in the office lobby sitting there with her legs crossed at the ankle, back straight,

her shoulder length brunette hair brushed so freshly and her breasts proudly displayed through her blouse. Even the bra she wore spoke of sensuality. Aaron believed her to be the type who shopped at the very attractive Fredericks of Hollywood. He guessed her to "be that type".

Aaron walked up to Ashley and invited her in to his office in a gentlemanly manner holding the door as she sashayed her way past him, turning enough to gently brush her breasts against his chest as she entered and gracefully took a chair. Aaron, smiling at the very subtle attempt to acquire his attention, walked around the office and then placed his massive frame against the desk facing Ashley. He was pleasantly surprised as he looked down and saw the familiar bulge rising in his pants. He looked up in time to catch Ashley also starring secretively at his crotch. As their eyes met, he caught a knowing grin on Ashley's face and the very distinct look of approval in her eyes. Of course, Ashley also noticed that Aaron was very much interested in her chest as she breathed heavily to expand her ample bosom for further observation. Aaron spoke softly to Ashley, acknowledging her talents. He completed the so-called interview by telling Ashley that she was perfect for the job. He reached forward, handing her a business card with his home and cell numbers. He said she could start in the morning at seven am... Ashley spoke in low seductive voice breathing with every word that she would prefer to start right then. She rose up from the chair and walked over to Aaron, reached out with her hand and cupped his growing cock.

Gently rubbing up and down she asked Aaron if she should start immediately instead of the morning. Aaron looked gently into her eyes and approved her actions. As Ashley reached for Aaron pants, opening his zipper, she liberated his growing cock from his shorts and slowly sunk to her knees. Opening the few buttons on her blouse, Ashley rubbed Aarons cock against her bra sliding the head inside to feel the smoothness of her breasts. Ashley then opened her mouth and slid her tongue out and licked the head of Aarons cock, pursing her lips and kissed it. Opening her lips, she slowly slid his cock into her mouth massaging the underside with her tongue. Using her finger nails, she gently scrapped his balls as she swallowed his cock.

Beginning a slow up and down motion, Ashley consumed Aarons cock nestling her nose in his pubic hair. Aaron supported himself on his hands leaning against the desk enjoying the feeling and waiting for the eruption he knew was coming. Ashley continued her ministrations on Aarons cock, taking it completely to the root every time it slipped into her throat. As her eyes glazed over from doing what she enjoyed most, her head began to increase in speed as she sucked. Using nothing but her mouth and tongue, she brought Aaron to his first orgasm of the day sucking greedily as he filled her mouth with his cum, she moaned wildly, and not losing a drop of her favorite beverage.