Love & Lust

Story Info
A vampire has an appetite for a young girl.
771 words
3.74
26.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puuuuurr
Puuuuurr
10 Followers

I watched her, like I did every night. She was undressing in her bedroom, getting ready for her evening soak, as I like to call it. Her soft, delicate hands unbuttoned the first few buttons of her black silk blouse. I made sure to sit in the shadows of the outside behind a tree. She never saw me looking at her. No one did.

Her name was Lydia; I thought it beautiful, which matched her perfectly. She was a ripe twenty years of age. Perfect. Perfect like her wavy black hair, when under just the right angle of light, had a sort of radiance...a sort of glow. Much like a halo on her head. And just at the center of her back, the tips of her hair curled naturally. Perfect like the oval shale of her face, pale and smooth like a baby's bottom. Perfect like the small slope of her nose, and slight flare of her nostrils. Perfect like her plump lips, which would be mine for the taking.

She finished unbuttoning her blouse now, and had tossed it onto the red sheets of her queen-sized bed. Her arms were slender and toned. Her shoulders were delicate and rounded perfectly. Her collarbone, oh how I wanted to run a finger across it. Her breasts were plump, perky, with small pink nipples that were always hardened. Her hands moved to her back, starting to unfasten her lace bra.

I moved forwards some, wanting to get a better look, but I knew not to be too bold, for she might catch sight of me. My blond hair was pulled back in a ponytail, hanging loosely over my left shoulder. My long, pale fingers resting on the bark of the tree, rubbing slightly as I had a quick glance at her luscious nipples.

My eyes moved down her torso, gazing at her tiny, smooth waist and abdomen. I knew she worked at the gym a few days a week, and it was paying off well. She didn't need it though; she would always be beautiful in my eyes.

I could feel a tightening in my groin, my pants suddenly too small around the pelvic area. This happened when I watched her.

She started to slide her black dress slacks down those long, silky legs. I almost had to restrain myself from jumping up from my spot and going to her.

Next were the panties that matched her bra, sliding off of her body, exposing her rump, and thick thighs. And my favorite part, which was that small patch of dark hair nestled between her thighs.

My tongue ran over my lips hungrily as I continued to watch her. One day she would be mine, and I will worship every inch of her.

She moved to her dark oak dresser, and rummaged through one of her drawers until she found a hair tie, and wrapped her long hair up in a bun.

She was killing me now. That gorgeous, pale neck was completely exposed. A few tendrils of her raven black hair fell from her bun, falling around her face and neck. I wanted to reach out and touch her skin...kiss her neck...maybe bite it. No, I couldn't do that to my sweet Lydia. She was too precious. Although, the way her breasts hung like that, they perfect way she walked, it was getting so tempting.

Next, she turned and moved into the bathroom, which was attached to her bedroom. There was another window there, but I had to move closer, still behind a tree, in the security of the shadows.

She sat on the edge of the big porcelain tub, turning the water spicket's to adjust the temperature. Seeing her in that position, breasts naked and nipples hard, her hair up exposing her beautiful neck, heck, just seeing her naked in general made my mouth salivate. I wanted to break through the glass that separated us. I had more self control though. I wouldn't let anything distract me from this moment.

She moved her hand under the water to test its temperature. She seemed to be satisfied, since she grabbed a bottle of her lavender scented soap bubbles, and dumped the soap under the running water, soon filling the tub with a layer of foam and bubbles.

The window to her bathroom was starting to get fogged. I decided it was best that I leave for the night.

I stood, taking in one last glance at my fair maiden, and disappeared into the darkness of the night with a grin on my lips.

She would be mine one day and one day soon.

Puuuuurr
Puuuuurr
10 Followers