Love and Obey

Story Info
On a hot summer evening, her sister drops by.
2k words
103.9k
9
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Beauq
Beauq
2 Followers

Walking down the street, she paid no attention to the people who passed her by. She wasn't interested in no one. All she could think about was getting home as soon as possible, taking off her clothes and getting under a cold shower and washing all the sticky sweat off of her body. The one thing she couldn't stand was sweat. Sweat dripping down her face, down her back, down her belly. She couldn't wait for the summer to end and for the autumn or winter to come. But, just to spite her, they said that this would be one of the hottest summers in years and that the heat waves are going to last till mid October. Awful!

She ran up the stairs, unlocked the apartment door and got inside. She almost ripped her thin, silky shirt on the way to the bathroom. She let her skirt fall down as she walked, threw her bra who knows where and started taking off her panties with one hand while letting the water run into the tub with the other. She sat on the toilet seat to pee while the tub filled up.

Her skin got goose bumps when her leg touched the cold water while getting into the tub. She sat down and sank into the water. Finally! Pleasure! She felt like she could spend the entire summer just lying around in the tub.

She enjoyed herself and relaxed for about an hour when she noticed the setting sun trough the window. She knew that the night would be just as hot and that she would wake up several times during the night covered with the disgusting sweat and that she would have to take at least three more showers, but she got out of the tub and let the water flush down the drain taking away all the dirt that had gotten all over her gorgeous body. The body of a woman who took care of how she looked.

That was the other thing that drove her insane. Keeping her figure required intense workout at least four times a week and that brought more of the awful sweat. Argh!!

She dried herself just enough to prevent the water from dripping all over the place and went naked into the kitchen. She opened the fridge and took out a bowl of fruit salad she had prepared the day before and added vanilla ice cream to make it cooler. She ate it slowly, enjoying the cold delicacy which melted in her mouth. Then she went into the bedroom, fell on the bed and dozed off.

She hadn't been asleep for a long time when a sense of someone's presence woke her up.

"Who's there?", she asked and someone appeared in the doorway. She recognized her sister.

"Oh, it's you. What are you doing here? How did you get in?"

"You gave me the key, remember. I came to ask if I could spend the night here."

"Yeah, sure, no problem. Just let me get dressed."

"You don't have to, I know how much you hate the heat. Besides, we're sisters. I've seen you naked a million times."

They went into the living room and started chatting. All the time they were talking she felt uncomfortable completely exposed to her sister's eyes. She had noticed a strange glow in them and it gave her the creeps.

Finally they decided to go to bed. She went for a quick shower. Again she enjoyed the cool water washing down the new sweat. When she had finished, she stepped out of the tub and started drying off with a towel. She was drying off her hair when she went out of the bathroom. Blinded by the towel she ran into her sister. The sister was already naked and ready to take a shower and their bodies pressed together. She felt her sister's hot, sweaty skin against her own fresh and cool skin. Sister's half closed eyes were shining. That confused her. She didn't know what to do, she couldn't move. The next thing that she was aware of was her sister's hand moving along her thigh, over her ribs to her shoulders and sisters lips on her neck. She liked it and that terrified her.

"No! Stop! We can't do this!", she cried out and broke out of the sister's embrace. She ran into the living room.

"We're sisters, it's not natural! We can't do this!", she mumbled walking around the room.

In soft, yet quick steps sister approached her and grabbed her from behind. She started resisting the embrace and tried to break away, but her sister was stronger. She could feel the sister's hard nipples on her back. She started sweating and her body was now easily moving against sister's wet skin. Sister's hands started running all over her body and one of them ended up between her legs. Sister could feel her wetness and ran two fingers into her pussy. She stiffened. Her eyes were open wide and short breaths came out of her mouth. They remained in that position for about 30 seconds and then sister's other hand pulled her up and her head leaned on sister's shoulder. Sister started gently kissing her shoulder, her neck and cheek. The fingers inside her started moving. She responded by moving her hips in the same rhythm.

She had been defeated! Sister had won and her body was completely at sister's disposal. She laid down on the floor completely exposed for her new lover, a slave to her sister's desires.

The sister knew that and started using it to the max. She opened her mouth wit her hands and shoved her tongue deep inside. She accepted her sister's tongue obediently and started sucking it while the sister's hands ran all over her body without mercy. She felt them pressing her breasts hard mixing the pleasure with just the right amount of pain. She started moaning and arching her body towards sister's hands offering her self more and more. Sister's tongue started licking the space between her breasts, going down the gap between her ab muscles to the very edge of her nether lips and back up.

Sister laid over her and slipped one leg between hers. Their bodies started rubbing against each other. She started responding to her sister's movements and to the pleasure the leg against her crotch was giving her. She wrapped her hands around her sister's body pulling her closer, running her fingers across her sister's back to the roundness of her bottom and up.

"You're mine now", sister said, "No one else can touch you! No one else will love you like I do! I won't give you to anyone!"

"Yes, only yours!"

Sister started rubbing their bodies against each other harder and harder. They started sweating more and more. She didn't care any more. She was lost in the lust and her own surrender to her sister's desires and commands. Sighs, moans and the sounds of their bodies filled the room. The air became hot. Their bodies worked restlessly until she started moving faster climaxing with a deep roar.

She spread her self across the carped, which was soaked with sweat. She breathed deeply with her eyes closed. But her sister had different plans. Grabbing her by her hair, the sister got up and pulled her along. She obeyed her sister's wishes and followed. The sister sat in the chair and showed her head between her legs. Her nose ran into her sister's pussy. When she got it out, there was a drop of her sister's juices hanging on the tip of the nose. Sister stuck her head in the crotch hard. She stuck out her tongue obediently and started licking the wet lips. Without a will of her own, guided by her sister's hands, she worked eagerly on the pussy. Sister's legs were now over the arms of the chair, spread widely, hips moving, hands pressing hard on the head. Sister's fingers ran trough her hair pulling it occasionally. She took it without complaint like a slave pleasing her mistress, collecting every drop of the juices that ran down her sister's lips with her tongue. She sucked on the clit, stuck her tongue in the slippery insides, all the while running her hands over the sister's belly and breasts. The sister lifted her hips and ordered her to put her hands on her ass. She obeyed and started pulling sister's mound onto her tongue wanting to get it deeper.

"Now, put a finger in my ass", sister ordered. She complied and inserted a wet finger into the sweaty anus. Sister's hips started bucking in orgasmic spasms. She kept licking, collecting every drop that ran down the skin. Sister held her head firmly stuck to the crotch, unaware of anything but the pleasure. When the spasms had passed, sister let go of her head and pushed her away. She quickly got up and curled at her sister's feet.

"Is there something refreshing in here?" sister asked.

"I have fruit salad."

"Bring me some."

She jumped to her feet and ran to the kitchen where she got the bowl with the salad. She went back into the living room,

"Feed me", sister ordered.

She took a spoon full of salad and went for the sister's mouth, but sister said, "A-a, chew it for me."

She put the salad into her mouth and felt the cool fruit melt inside. Sister grabbed her and brought her mouth to her own. The fruit started lowing from one mouth to the other with juices dripping over sister's chin, neck to her breasts. After a few bites of the salad, sister ordered her to clean her up of the fruit juices. She started licking the juices off of sister's body making her moan in delight.

Sister grabbed her and pulled her onto herself on the chair. She sat on her sister's lap. They started kissing. Their tongues battled inside each other's mouth. Sister pushed her to lean back a little exposing her torso to the gentle touches of her hand. Her head fell back and started swinging from side to side as one of sister's hands went to her moist lips. Two fingers entered her pussy and she started moaning in ecstasy. She started moving up and down on her sister's lap as her sister added one more finger inside. Son, four fingers were spreading her lips widely and her moans became louder and her movements faster and harder. She enjoyed the mild pain she felt. Suddenly, she felt a finger touching her anus and slowly penetrating it. She relaxed the sphincter and let it in and then one more. By now she was screaming, her juices dripping on her sister's lap and down to the chair. Strong contractions hit her body as she came and fell over her sister, who took one of her tits into her mouth continuing to finger fuck her.

Their lips found their way to each other again. The same lips who would say some harsh words when they were kids. Their parents would tell them that they're sisters and that they should care and love each other. She thought how this is not the kind of caring and love they had had in mind.

They slid down to the floor and fell asleep in each other's arms. The hands spreading her legs and a wet touch on her crotch awakened her. A movement between her legs made her sigh. She opened her eyes and saw a sister's foot in front of her face. When she looked down her body, she saw that sister had crossed their legs and grinded their vaginas against each other. She responded to her sister's movements with her own. They sat up and pressed their bodies together kissing lustfully and working their hips as fast as they could. Sister started coming first and she joined soon.

They remained in the same position for a long time, kissing, occasionally moving their hips to bring each other to a new climax over and over again. She knew that this would be a sleepless night. She also knew that this is the beginning of her complete devotion to one person who could ask anything of her and she would lovingly obey.

Beauq
Beauq
2 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Spice1959Spice1959over 15 years ago
Nice premise

But as the other have said, you need either an editor, or to proof read your stories, just one other point, the sister has a name, why not use it??

epiphany65epiphany65over 15 years ago
Good, but...

I loved the premise. This could have been a 5 with some editing a little more build-up and sexual tension. Find one of the volunteer editors, or contact me, if you want someone to go over your next story before you submit it. Having another person look for mistakes and make suggestions can make a huge difference. Keep writing. I bet your naughty mind is filled with more ideas that I'd love to read about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nice story but...

You need an editor...first paragraph she can't wait to get into the shower, 2nd paragraph she is running a tub full of water. Also a couple of misspelled words...spread herself across the carped? Do you mean carpet?

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
Crazy Insane Glory Hole Surprise Sabrina accidentally sucks her brother's dick and likes it.in Incest/Taboo
Words on Skin A little sister can't say some things out loud.in Incest/Taboo
Older Sister's Embrace An unfortunate guy loses his girlfriend but gains his sister.in Incest/Taboo
Reform School Sisters Ch. 01 Two sisters find comfort away from home.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories