Love & The Internet Ch. 02

Story Info
Conner and Annie's second date.
1.2k words
4.37
6.9k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACFallon
ACFallon
55 Followers

Annie was on pins and needles. She and Conner's first date had been wonderful. He had been right about not paying attention to the movie that they had went to see. A soft blush warmed her cheeks, remembering the kisses they had shared. All of them had been passionate but the good night kiss he had given her still made her toes curl, two days later.

It had been after ten when he had walked her to her door. His arm wrapped tight around her waist, nibbling on her neck as they made their way to the door. " I'm not coming in," Conner said in husky voice. " I don't want to rush this, and I have a feeling that if we let this progress naturally we're going to end up with something special." His strong hands moved to her hips as he spoke. Pushing gently he backed her up to the door, pressing her against it. Gripping her hips tighter he pressed his body to hers, letting her feel all of him. Annie sucked in a breath as she felt him grow hard and urgent against her tummy.

With a mumbled groan Conner pressed closer, his mouth swooping down to capture hers in the deepest kiss Annie had ever had. Lifting his mouth a fraction away he used his tongue trace her lips, then softly press into the seam, running over the inside of her lips then going deeper pushing past her teeth. The kiss became deeper and more passionate, causing both to moan with unfulfilled desire. His hands moving from her hips down to cup her butt, lifting her and pressing between her thighs. Moaning she wrapped her legs around his hips pulling him closer, grinding his hard cock against her hot core.

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

KNOCK!

Annie jumped, startled out of her thoughts. Getting up she tightened the sash of her knee length robe and answered the door just as whom ever was there went to start knocking again. Staring, she could not believe her eyes. There before her stood Conner with a big bouquet of purple irises. Annie looked at the clock on the mantel. It was only half past three o'clock, their date wasn't until six.

"I know I'm early. I just had to see you."

Stepping back Annie let him into her little apartment. Conner came in, taking off his cowboy hat, he set it and the flowers on the small coffee table that stood before her couch. Taking a deep breath, he turned and gathered her in his arms.

"I keep remembering the other night, you were like fire in my arms. Annie we've known each other for a few years now. Just in the last six month have I started thinking of you as a woman and not just my friend. I know that this is technically our second date, but I know you better then anyone I've ever dated before and baby you know me better then anyone in this world. I guess what I'm saying is that I love you Annie."

Pulling away slightly, Annie looked up into his beautiful slate eyes and could see the love shining there. Sighing she stood on her tip toes and pressed her lips sweetly to his.

"I've been hoping that you could love me, as I love you Conner." She whispered. "I've known for awhile that I loved you." With a whoop of happiness, Conner caught her up in his arms swinging her around the small room. Laughing Annie held him tighter raining kisses all over his face.

Stopping Conner set her on the couch then knelt beside her. Reaching into his pocket he withdrew a tiny ring. Silver, it had a small blue sapphire shaped like a heart and flanked by diamonds in the center. " Marry me Annie. I love you." He asked.

"Yes Conner! I love you, yes!" Annie said, launching herself from the couch and into his arms. Laughing they rolled a crossed the floor. Grabbing her hand he slid the ring into it, then interlacing his fingers through hers, then grabbed the other stretching them both above her head. Holding them both in one of his, he brought the other down to her thigh.

"Now, I believe we left off right about here last time." He said, pressing between her thighs, causing them both to moan from the pressure of his cock pressing against her. Her legs wrapped around his hips and pulled him closer. Conner moved his hand up between them loosening the sash of her robe. Opening it, he let out a groan, he reached up and cupped her bare breast. It's small weight and size fit his hand so that his thumb and fore finger were able to roll her pretty pinkish brown nipple between them.

Annie arched up into the caress and Conner lifted his eyes back to her face. Catching her gaze he gave her a wolfish smile then plucked at her nipple again, this time her hips bumped up against his. "Mmm.. I think you like that. But I know what you'll like better." He said, pressing kisses on her brow, her nose, her lips, then gently nipping at her neck. Leaning over her, he licked at her nipple then blew softly on it. "So pretty. Now I'm going to suck that pretty nipple into my mouth. How do you want it baby, hard or soft?" he rasped softly.

" I don't care I just need to feel your mouth on me Conner." She moaned arching up, her nipple slightly grazing his mouth. Conner leaned down catching between his teeth worrying it gently then sucking it deeper into his mouth. Moving his hand he cupped her other breast, playing with her other nipple. Annie moaned, pressing her deeper into the hot suction of his mouth. "Oh yes, that feels so good," she gasped.

Conner continued his ministrations for a few minutes then pulled away from her breast and took the other into his mouth. Letting go of her wrists he started plucking at her still wet nipple. Using his free hand he moved it slowly down her tummy to the thin scrap of silk covering her mound.

Pulling away from her nipple, he drew a line up her neck with his tongue, then sealed his mouth over hers in a deep kiss. At the same moment he slid his hand beneath the waist band of her panties. His middle finger slipping between her pussy lips pressing against her clit for a moment before going down farther then pressing deep into her. "Oh fuck, your so wet, and tight," he groaned, pulling his finger out and pressing it back in.

Annie's thighs fell open and her hips pressed up into his hand, her breath catching with each inward thrust of his finger. In. Out. In. Out. The heel of his hand grinding into her clit with each thrust. Then two fingers pressed into her hot, wet depths. His mouth moved back down to her neck nipping and sucking at it. Her moans getting loader and loader as he finger fucked her, his thrusting fingers pressing harder into her again and again until with a rush of wetness she came. Her inner muscles clamping down on hard on his fingers.

"Again," he breathed against her neck, pulling his hand from her panties and bringing his fingers to his mouth, tasting her. "Your going to do that again, but this time your going to cum in my mouth."

ACFallon
ACFallon
55 Followers