Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,931 Followers

She smiled, "You're catching on. But I'm not strong enough to keep us both safe by myself. I'm not going back to the hells. That means that I'm a renegade. It's bad enough, but even though you already have much strength and power, you don't know a thing about how to wield it. If we bind ourselves together now, a ruler could get two of us for just me. We'll just live quietly together, and hide a little bit. You'll get even stronger, and I'll teach you. Then Toby, we'll have a good chance, I think. I have some value because I was good at what I did, and never failed. I'm desirable to own. But if you're strong too, and we're bound to each other, it would make them think hard before they tried."

She felt something like longing coming to her and stepped away from him a little to appear to be absorbed in how to lay out the additional bedding as she searched out the feeling which came to her. After a half-second, she looked at the reflective wall before her. Maezou saw the way that Zele looked at Toby's refection and turned to put her arm around Zele's waist, "No more playing with words Zele. Did you enjoy it?" she whispered.

Zele nodded after she worked out what her friend meant and whispered back, "Zele liked it very much. Zele can watch again sometime?"

"I don't know, let's ask."

Zele was suddenly embarrassed, "No, Maezou-."

It was Maezou's turn to ignore Zele's fear. "Zele liked watching us, Toby. She would like to watch us again. I don't mind, but is it alright?"

He glanced at Zele, who now didn't know where to look. He felt pretty strange about it, but he could see that they looked very happy now and he was mindful of what Maezou had said. He grabbed Zele's hand to force her to look at him, but she wouldn't. Finally, he tugged a little and she looked at him – just barely.

"Please answer me honestly. Is it really something special for you to see, Zele? I'm trying to understand this."

She squirmed for a moment, but finally seemed to grow a little smaller and said in a very quiet voice that she'd been really pleased to watch them make love. "It is not so much that it is being done, ... well it is, but, ... Zele saw her sister so happy and it was so good to see that. And so good to see you like that too. You made me feel so nice to look at you and I rubbed ..." She indicated what she'd done very briefly.

Toby was startled to see that she had more trouble explaining how she'd felt about watching than she did about admitting to pleasuring herself during the act. He listened as she continued.

"Zele felt happy to see it." She stepped closer to them both and tried to look at them. "Zele has not seen Maezou like this since we loved each other. But she had to go to the pits and the next time that Zele saw her,..."

She looked down, "her friend was not the same."

Her voice cracked a little, "Zele tried, but ..."

Toby knew there was some old pain here when he saw the onset of the tears even in the low light of the room. Thousands of years worth of quiet hurt, he thought. He lifted her chin to get her to look at him. "If I've made you sad with my question, then I'm very sorry Zele. I didn't mean to make you feel bad. I only tried to understand. Please forgive me." He laid his hand on her furry head and stroked her with his thumb. She looked at him and watched him kiss her on the top of her snout just in front of her eyes. She lifted her head to thank him, but began to cry instead. Maezou hugged her tightly.

Toby didn't know what to say, but he noticed a motion from the top of the stairs and stared for a moment. Maezou was holding Zele, but quietly told him that her mother had come to see him. She was looking in the other direction and hadn't turned around. Toby guessed that she just knew and walked up the stairs.

Maezou held onto Zele tightly and when she thought that Zele could hear her, she told her how sorry she was, "Zele? ... Zele listen, I can't change what has been. I have regrets too, "she sighed, "many regrets." She felt as though tears would come to her as well very soon.

"I feel you now and Zele, I still love you."

Zele lifted her face uncertainly, "This is true? Zele feels how you love Toby and ..."

Maezou kissed Zele quickly, "I love Toby so much, yes. But now I feel everything, Zele. How can I not love my sister, my friend from when we were so small? So much has changed, and so much is changing. But some things stay the same. Feel my heart."

Zele paused for a moment and then looked up hopefully with a nod, "Zele loves you still, Maezou, and Zele is sorry, but when she see him, she ..."

"You want him too?"

Zele tried to hide her face, but she admitted it with a nod. She groaned in frustration, "Zele almost cannot speak near your male, she sounds like a fool when she tries."

Maezou smiled, "That is how I fell for him too, but not as badly and he noticed nothing. This is not hopeless yet, sister," Maezou said, "remember that Toby was a human only hours ago, though he changes now. He doesn't think as a foul and selfish demon, he only carries the thoughts of a human man from a place where men take only one wife – and many dream to have other women. It causes much trouble. Think about how it might go if you were my second. Can you see how it could go for everything? We would all have respect from many only for this that he could hold us to him."

Zele thought about the implications and nodded. "Zele sees it!" she whispered, "It would be easier to begin for us, all three, but ... He does not love Zele, he loves only Maezou."

Maezou laughed softly, "He does not love Zele - yet." She tousled her old friend's head, "But you're so easy to love that I think he'll love you in a little time, especially if he sees how we look together and ready to help him begin his rise."

Zele shook her head, "I have not shown this since you left."

"But I am back now, beautiful Zele," Maezou tried to kiss away the tears as best she could, "I am back, and if you hope for him too, then he must see you that way."

She smiled warmly, "He could love you now, almost, and like this, as you are now. I know it. Give him a chance, Zele."

Zele looked at Maezou's collarbones as she thought for a moment. She looked up, "Sister, you would share him with me?"

Maezou shook her gently. "I want to make you feel better and for that you need hope. I hope myself that you didn't come to only watch over us and then think to leave again. When have we two not shared something? We have shared food, water, shelter – what we could find - we probably were not good at it from what I have seen as I traveled, but we have shared this love between us through our bodies, have we not? Hold a thought of Toby in your mind from when we were loving. He becomes the most powerful male that I have ever seen, Zele – and he is not fully made yet. He is surely the highest as a powerful male for loving. I can say this easily."

She smirked, "I think now that I may need to share him."

Zele chuckled, nodding, "Zele almost could not finish when she watched. So beautiful to see."

Maezou's eyes shone, "So? Who would be the only one that I would share my male with and not seek to kill in a quiet moment all alone? There is only one who I would allow as second. We would all be happy then."

Zele kissed Maezou and put her head on her sister's shoulder as she wept. "Thank you."

Maezou stroked Zele's shoulders as she thought. "We only have to make him see it. You should ask only to be allowed to stay at first. The rest may need a little time. Do not give up, Zele. I will help as I can."

-----------------------------

He tried to look nonchalant about this. He supposed that he was getting used to these things, but still... There were so many mannerisms and conversational nuances that he just missed somehow.

He found himself looking at someone who was very beautiful herself once his eyes had adjusted to the many details which kept pulling them here and there. The horns that he saw were not like Maezou's at all. They began in the same place, he guessed, but they curled out pretty much sideways from there. She had long light brown hair that looked rather wild, and there were bits of bone or something woven into it. The eyes looked to have no features to them, only slightly golden orbs looked back at him – well, if they actually were looking back at him right at that moment, he couldn't tell, could he?

As if she'd read his thoughts – and he guessed that she had, her eyes appeared more human, though with golden irises which shone as she looked here and there, taking him in with a long appraising look.

One could see certain similarities in her body to that of her daughter, but the coloring was a different shade and her feet were cloven hooves. It tended to make her a bit taller.

She stepped back into the room more to allow him the space to enter the kitchen. She tilted her head to the side very slightly as she changed her position into a strange blend of very abbreviated bow with one hoof forward in a sort of tiny curtsy or something. He didn't know enough about her to be able to read the slight smile that he saw.

"Lord Tobias," she said in a pleasant reverberating voice. What came to his mind was that it carried a hint of what he took to be genuine pleasure and a little pride added to the modicum of respect that she was showing him. He knew at once that it was as much as she would show to him, or was allowed to, he thought. He didn't get this stuff at all. He just knew that she wasn't mocking him.

"I do not know," she said.

He was mystified. "About what?"

The demon smiled, "About what you thought just a moment ago – that if a man wanted to see what the woman that he thought to mate with for a long time would look like in the future, he had only to look at her mother. I do not think that it will hold true here, but I thank you for the thought that I am lovely to you. It is pleasant to hold onto, for one as old as I."

He extended his hand and her eyebrows rose for a moment, and then she smiled widely as she grasped it. "You cannot know how happy I am that you are alive. We were all so afraid that it would kill you. I am certain that it would have killed most human men. I wish to thank you for what you have done and are doing for my daughter. I know that you both love each other after so short a time together, and I know and remember how that can feel. You look to be a fine example of what you become now. I wish you both many lifetimes of happy joy."

"Please," Toby said, "I don't know what to call you. I'm trying hard to come to grips with all of this and 'strange' as a word doesn't cover ten percent of it. I suppose that you are now, or are going to be something like a mother-in-law to me, and I'd like a name if it's possible."

The head tilted again, "You seem to be holding to this marriage notion fairly strongly," she said, "I guess that it must help you in this, and I understand it and I see some parallels, Tobias. But do not hold to it too tightly. There is nothing like this for demons, though it pleases me that it points to some devotion in you. The fact that you both want to be together for your lives says more than enough. It is a very rare thing for our kind."

"Now, you should know that I cannot tell you my name. No demon will give a true name. That you know the most important pieces of the names of the two down the stairs there should please you for the trust and high honor that they show to you. Never introduce yourself or your - bride – shall we say - to another demon by a true name, for it opens the possibility of command. For her, and you, and Zele as well, this is not possible. None could command you by knowing your names. But it is not done. Remember that."

"I have many names, one at least which you would have heard. By that one, I became known to Akkadians and Sumerians as what I am, for I am a storm demon."

She smiled, "I was even worshiped out of their fear at one time. It is a strange thing to hear prayers to oneself from terrified humans hoping to appease you so that you spare their little lives and do not blow their crops out of the ground or bury them under bone dry sand."

She shook her head, "One of the biggest failings of humans as a kind of creature is their belief that they are the center of everything and are important for some reason. I did not do these things to them. I did what must have been done. They assumed that I did it because I was angry at them. Other than being annoyed at hearing my name so often in their prayers, I had other things to care about – such as all of the other creatures and humans elsewhere and how my storms might kill some here to save more there. The storms had to be and humans breed quickly in any event. But the humans in that place thought that they were so important that I must have been choosing them for my wrath. In truth, I was not even thinking about them."

"Others have used my name and spun me into the strangest tales and fanciful stories. I have been cursed and reviled by so many – and I did nothing but what I have always done, but they thought by then that someone or something else could be blamed for the weather and their ruined crops. It would have been better for all if they had only moved to a better place, but besides being convinced of their importance, they are also often so very stupid. Me? I was cursed for things which I have never done and according to some, I have spawned countless demons by mating with other demons or seducing men. Now the name grows again, and I know why even less than I did when I was cursed."

She looked at him with a grin, "I see that you know the name, yes? Would you wish to know how many I have spawned?"

Toby shook his head, "No, not really. If I draw a parallel to human women, I would think that it's really rude to ask a woman about her past romances, or affairs, or anything like that. I'd never ask a woman those things and so..." He looked at her and shrugged.

She laughed and smiled widely, "You are like a fresh wind, Tobias, something which demon kind sorely needs. I have only three children – not the thousands which it amazed me to learn that I was said to have, and I spawned only two of them. They are all girls."

"The oldest is one who the Greeks named as one of the three Furies. She is a true demon, Tobias. She does not play with storms, but if she hears of a tale which requires vengeance, that is where she is drawn. She loves to play the fist of retribution if she can – especially on behalf of women, though not always. It has nothing to do with good or evil. Hell hath no fury, it is said, as the wrath of a woman scorned. My proud daughter holds to no one's hell but she is that Fury."

She chuckled for a moment, "She does me no favors in this, for she looks very much like me, and so I am blamed for more and more, but I care not."

She pointed down the stairs behind him, "The younger two are there. Your Maezou is my spawn, sired by a man who shared a love with me." She looked at him pointedly. "Maezou is much stronger now than I was when her father bred me. That is why we all feared so much for you. I do not know if there was help for her and you in this, but I can say that the hopes of three at the least were with you, not only the one who wept over you then."

"Zele is one who I found one day as I returned to let Maezou suckle where I had hidden her. I always had to hide Maezou and they found each other in that dark place somehow. When I arrived, I found them together looking at me, filthy but happy together. I searched everywhere and found no dead mother there. I thought that Zele must have been abandoned then but did not die of neglect."

She shrugged, "What could I do? I took them to clean water to bathe them, and then I let them both suckle after that and I raised them as sisters. If you wish a name to use, Tobias, you can call me as they do – Mother."

They looked down the stairs in silence watching as Maezou held Zele and tried to comfort her. Now and then, Maezou would pull back to kiss Zele a time or two.

"What happened to them?" Toby asked.

The demon sighed, "You see how they are between them. They were always like this when they were small. I know that you have never been a father, but if you had been, I believe that you would have made a good one. And if you had more than one child, you would see how children fight and squabble for that it what it is to be a sibling. They would fight when they played, but it was part of the game. If one hurt the other, they stopped and everything changed back to this, what you see now."

"In all of my time, I have never seen anything such as how they are between them, and it was nothing that I did or taught them. They have always been this way. But when they had grown older, they didn't want to heed my words or warnings. That is another thing about children as they grow. And so they left together to make their way much too young. Their young womanhood was one long disaster, but they grew strong from it and learned to fight for each other."

"Zele is not a demon as far as I know, and she has no soul that I can see or feel. But look there at them now. If it were Maezou who now wept, it would still be the same. No soulless thing does that, or feel what she feels. But whatever Zele is, she is safe from the pits because of it and cannot be enslaved. Her sister is another matter, and I had to hide her again, so I arranged that she go to the pits through a ruler that I knew well and could trust. There was nothing else that I could do for her then. The last place to look for one like her is in the place where you would want to enslave her, so that is what I did."

The storm demon looked sad herself then, "And they took her soul and kept it from her all of this time. Without it, Maezou felt little, and so they were apart from each other. Now, well, besides that which makes her weep now, Zele is happy to have her sister returned to her and she is thankful to you for what you did."

She brought herself to the present moment. "I am here to meet you and teach you a little. Also, I wish to see how you take to this newness. Tell me, which way is it to the next nearest town from here."

Toby pointed and she said, "Keep pointing, and look through the walls and the snow. Try to tell me if you can see it."

He looked and, after a few seconds, his face showed some surprise and his finger moved to the left a little. "Very good. So you have the sight fairly strongly because the snow hides little to your eyes. The storm can blind most of our kind, yet you see through. It is a good thing, I think. Turn now and look at Maezou," she said, "Can you see what she feels for you? Can you see what she feels for the sister that she could not feel for so many centuries?"

Toby looked and then turned to the storm demon again.

She nodded, "Much, no? So very much. She sees you as many things, all of them are wonders to her and she loves you with such a bright flame. Look at Zele now and see."

Toby saw many things in the girl. On the outside, they were much the same in size, but Zele was a complex creature that confused him. He looked back, "There's more than one there."

She nodded, "I think that you see now why Zele is so heavy for one that size. I have spent a long time thinking on this. There is no other one like her anywhere, Tobias. I have searched and found none. I think the best way to think of it is that there are three of them inside her – all are run by the one mind. She is smaller than many hell hounds when she is one, but she is far stronger than most, if not all. She favors the wolf-girl most often now. She is very sharp-witted and clever. Some assume from her way of speech that she is slow and they make a deadly mistake then. She only plays with her words most times and she feels much with her heart. Did you mark the third one in there?"

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,931 Followers