Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers

Illa pulled Theiry away. She had to. She was sopping wet and doubted that she could stand there much longer without pulling him to the floor right there, and she wanted a less visible place for the two of them.

She put her arms around him. "I know that we're not the right kind fer each other, and I don't even know if we'd make half kobold kids or what if we did it long enough. I dinna think that we can, but I don't care, Theiry. If ye'll do what you can fer me, then I'll do my best fer ye. I just want tae be as close as I can be tae ye now."

She reached down with one hand and held him. A few moments later she raised her hand to look at the thin fluid on her thumb in the darkness. She sucked her thumb experimentally, "It's nice," she smiled, "So if I keep this up yae'll give me more?"

He nodded and she reached down to feel her own wetness for a moment. She brought her fingers to his lips, "I've a present fer ye then."

She watched as he sucked her fingers, kissing them when he could find no more of her juices. He smiled and said only one word as he leaned in to kiss her cheek, "Sweetness."

Illa looked around, "But here," she said, looking a bit worried, "where'll we go? I don't think it would be wise tae go and love wi' ye on a ledge up there, and I'm wantin' a place where we'd be outta sight a little, dya ken? I'm new at this."

Thiery smiled and led her to the little place in the alcove where she'd prepared the stew earlier in the day. She looked at him a little askance.

"I'm wantin' tae love wi' ye a little, Theiry. I'm nae wantin' tae roll around in the middle of the turnips that I left here. Besides, what if we get all carried away-like and fall off?"

He chuckled, "I'm nae wantin' ye to lie among all of the carrot peelings either, Sweetness. We can do this on the shelf underneath. We're not too big fer it there and if we fall off, it'll just be a small bump to the floor."

"That's better then," she said with a giggle as she ducked to climb onto the shelf. "Come here, ye handsome thing, "she whispered, once she was on the shelf lying on her side, "Come and teach me all ye like!"

She sighed and giggled a little as his hand began to caress her mound. She didn't mean for it to come out, but she couldn't stop her delighted squeak when she felt his fingers part her lips. She remembered after a minute and reached for his erection.

Twenty minutes later, Illa's head was thrown back and she made soft little cries as she hung onto Theiry's horns to keep his mouth to her cunt. Half an hour after that, it was Thiery who held Illa's horns after they'd discovered how much she liked to suck after all.

"Ye're a wonder tae me, Thiery," she whispered with a grin as she ran her fingers around her lips trying to find just a little more, "I knew what it was that males squirt, but I never knew that I'd like it so much. My lips are all numb but I dinnae care. I think I even did it right fer ye, didn't I?"

He chuckled as he pulled her so that she was on top of him. "The way that ye did that, Illa, ye couldna miss."

"Well ye could, I suppose," she grinned, "but I'll no let ye miss when I do that again, Thiery, not ever."

They decided that it was plenty for their first time together, since she now had lots to feel good about and Thiery was tired from hanging onto Zele's back for dear life as they'd flown over. Illa carefully brought her wings forward to cover them.

"I'll no mind if ye're needin' tae sleep, Theiry. I've never had a day like this in my life wi' all that's going on here now. But if we get a chance fer it tomorrow, could we fuck sometime?"

He kissed her softly and smiled as he felt her face against his cheek right afterward. "Ye have my word, Sweetness."

It was getting near dawn when Illa woke to find that she had to urinate. She got up and stole outside. The day was already looking fair to her, and she hoped that she'd continue to feel this way forever. She was on her way back when she noticed Maezou leaning against a tree silently.

When asked, the demon smiled and said that she'd come for the same reason and just wanted to get a feel of the place when it was still like this. Illa felt nervous and a little foolish, but she asked the questions that she had in her mind, since she liked Maezou and wanted to get to know her better. Besides, she thought, the demon mated with her male often from what she could tell, and she thought that she might get some answers.

The red-haired girl smiled, "Is he still asleep?"

Illa nodded, and she reached up to take the offered hand and they walked silently into the hall.

Illa listened to Maezou's softly whispered instructions in her ear. She reached for Thiery and toyed with his penis gently. When it began to respond, she heard Maezou's breath in her ear.

"Suck it very carefully now, Illa," she whispered, "The idea is not to wake him yet, though it may happen anyway. You want him as hard as a stick."

As Illa worked on her knees, she sighed softly as she felt two of Maezou's fingers helping as they traced gentle little circles against her clitoris.

When she'd succeeded a few minutes later, Maezou kissed Illa's ear very softly and said, "Now, very carefully, Illa, mount him. He'll likely wake up, but I don't think he'll put up much of a fight."

Illa lifted her head and looked at Maezou, who nodded her encouragement, so she began to move so that she straddled Thiery. She had a bit of a time getting herself lined up, but Maezou guided her and then she started to work at getting Thiery past her maidenhead.

He woke up and stared at her, "What are ye -"

Illa pushed herself down right then and hissed as she felt him push past the constriction. She stopped then and slowly let herself down on him all the way in little movements. He felt wonderful inside her.

"I'm sorry love," she whispered, "I just couldna wait. I've wanted ye so much," She took his hands and placed them on her hips with a soft smile.

"Ye havna missed much. I wanted tae get ye inside me and past the tough bit while I could control things a little. I'm fine now," she said as she began to rock against him slowly.

"I wanted to say 'good morning' tae my male that I'm wantin' like this."

Thiery reached for her breasts and grinned. "Good morning, Sweetness."

In the shadows not far off and easily seen by the small lovers if they'd looked, Maezou and Zele sat leaning against a wall with soft grins as they watched.

--------------

**Note to readers:

There is a Yester Castle, and it is in East Lothian. It's really a ruin and there is what's known as the "Goblin Ha" below it. The legend is that it was built by goblins under a pact made by the lord of the place, who was known as the Wizard of Yester. Anything in this beyond that is pure fiction.

There really is well and a bolt-hole from what I was able to research - but there are no doors leading down to a hall below that.

Oh, and Merry Christmas. O_o

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,936 Followers