Love as a Form of Binding Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers

She released him then and stepped back once more. He found himself looking at mirrored surfaces all around him as she illuminated him where he stood. Tereth stared, looking at himself from every side. He saw a demoness without the one thing that completed her. Other than that, what he was looking at was a different sort of perfection.

"I – I have no – "

"That is what I was talking about," she said, thinking that his reputation for stupidity was rather well-deserved, but then she noticed that he was shaking his head. His hands rose to his chest.

She tilted her head. "What was done to you was to make you appealing to certain individuals – who, until they set their eyes on you, might not even consider that they'd be attracted to one like you." She looked intently at him and he felt a slight burning sensation on his chest. "Your nipples are now a little larger. Is that what you want? Some breasts? Really?"

Lily looked rather puzzled for a moment. "If you had seen one such as you are now before tonight, would you have found that one desirable?"

Seeing his nod, she went on. "Would you have wanted that one with breasts?"

Now he wasn't certain and she saw that. "I will tell you now of your duty to your lord and who you must serve and treat well. We can speak of it again, and if you still wish for them, I will give you what you feel is lacking. Come and walk with me, while I tell you the ways that your life will be better now." They walked off together and she told him all that she could foresee for him. He had to admit that it sounded a lot less painful that what he'd had, though he wasn't completely sure and she knew that as well, but she pointed out that he had to make the best of it now regardless.

"There will be a day very soon when you will have to fly and fight beside the rest of us, and you will fight then, Tereth, because I will give you the chance at the throat of the sand demon that you hate most of all."

When he heard that, Tereth fell to his pretty knees and thanked her. "It doesn't matter so much now to me if I die in it," he said, "but if I live, I want to live without the fear of him and what he does to his minions."

"Get up, Tereth," Lily smiled, "for I can grant you that easily. One way or another, Gorek will not survive this, and he must now go to war, even if he loses his hell while he is gone. He can always win it back in time, but if he does not come, he will be known as weak and you know what happens to weak lords."

She laid her hand on his now-slender shoulder and smiled, "I know that this may be hard to understand, but by fighting beside the huntress that you have wasted so much time hating, you protect yourself now. She is the slave of a lord herself, and she has two sisters, and all of them are my daughters, Tereth, so let thoughts of revenge fly from your head. Forgive me if I sound idealistic, but what is begun with the rise of a new lord is a break from the old ways, since without a hell, there is no need for the constant application of pain and punishment. Without that, there are other things which our kind can enjoy. Follow me."

She spread her wings and he followed, still wondering about the way that his body felt different to him. It felt new and lighter, much more graceful after a little thought. He knew that he'd miss what had been taken from him, but this seemed like a new adventure to him. He was suddenly hopeful that it would be worth it.

-----------------

Tereth was brought to the lower hall and Lily introduced him to Sharon. "This is a human, Tereth, and she means much to me. Do not hurt her or the weaker ones, and do what she tells you to help with the meal, or whatever you have suffered in your life will be as nothing in comparison. Your life will be here among us now. Try to fit in. It will be to your benefit."

Sharon stared at him, and then she smiled, "Boy, everybody here is so beautiful. I can't get over it."

"You - you see me as beautiful?" Tereth was having trouble with it, though is a strange way, he felt a little pleased.

"Well, yeah," she grinned, "I think you're lovely. Can you help me get this roast out of the oven here?"

As he did what was asked, he saw Megeara smile from where she worked. "So Mother talked some sense into you? I'm actually pleased. Let's get this done, and then you can swear service to my lord. It'll get you far better treatment."

---------------

With Kerry in the safety of the lower hall, the meal was brought forth and the flames of the great fire rose high into the air. There was a bit of a celebration simply because they all felt that it was needed.

Kerry had asked if there was a place where he might wash, and Toby, Maezou and Zele all volunteered to take him, since they all still wore the dirt of the little cell on them. Mother had washed as soon as they'd arrived and now guided things with Sharon where the food had been prepared.

Kerry was introduced to them all afterward in the main hall, though they could see that he felt unsettled. He ate cautiously, sitting against a pillar alone and watching them silently. None of them minded, since they'd all heard that he'd been alone for so long.

He was a hit with the females, however. When they'd arrived, Kerry decided to give up the attempt to look human, since it was tiring now to keep up the illusion in a place inhabited by demons. His slender curled horns appeared on his head and his eyes reverted to their natural, somewhat goat like appearance. The rest of him remained as they'd seen him with the exception of his legs, which were slender and well-shaped, ending in hooves.

They all came to see him time and again to take in his sweet shyness. He looked a little lost and his expression changed now and then to one of thoughtfulness. If they could, they each did their best to engage him and make the effort to get him to smile. On a young and beautiful face such as he had, to accomplish it was taken as a reward, for they all felt at least a little pity for him. The first time that he'd laughed was taken as winning a contest. Kerry was curious.

"There is no laughter directed at you, Kerry," Toby explained. "You look so much better now than you did only an hour ago. You looked as though you were dead but didn't know it yet. They all like the way that you look now. You look as though you belong here, among the living. What made you laugh? I didn't see it."

Kerry smiled and pointed at Illa who knelt grinning as she reached to touch Kerry's hoof and toy with the lovely long hair of his fetlock. "Illa seeks to draw me out a little even as her male ruts with her. That face is so sweet and happy. I have never seen our kind where there is joy on their faces, Tobias."

Their conversation was cut a little short by Maezou, who came to offer Toby a sweet, though her purpose was to tempt him. Toby apologized and Kerry nodded as he sat watching them begin to mate.

He sat in silence for some minutes until he noticed that Zele sat beside him. He hadn't even noticed her approach. "They are beautiful, Kerry."

He turned his face to look at her and she loved the way that he smiled. "Everyone here is beautiful, Zele." He turned back to look a little more and Zele caught it.

He hadn't meant to at all, but Zele had heard his little sigh. It set the last detail into place in her mind, and so she raised her wing and asked him to sit forward for a moment. He looked at her curiously, but he did it. With her wing around his shoulders, she offered the small pieces of food that she'd brought on a platter. "Kerry should eat a little more now," she said, "Zele sees that Kerry is still weak, a little, but she likes what she sees and wants for Kerry to feel better."

He began to eat as they talked, with her feeding him and seeming to be forging an instant friendship. He asked for a little help with the food and so Zele giggled a little and nodded so that he began to feed her as well. When the food was gone, they sat together watching three couples making love here and there.

Kerry didn't seem to be aware of it, but he was smiling a little. It pleased Zele to see, but what bothered her a little was that now and then, he would look a little wistful.

"It was said to Zele that what Kerry is has no will," she said, "Kerry has no will for anything?"

He shrugged, "I have nothing in me to make me want to rule, or kill," he said.

"But Zele sees that Kerry has wishes."

Kerry nodded, knowing that he was about to make an admission in this somewhere, "I feel wishes, Zele. I just do not act on them. I do not know how to act on them."

He looked over and saw that she looked down in thought. "It makes Zele sad in a way," she said, "She thinks that Kerry should learn."

He felt her fingers begin to caress him lightly. He stared at her face, still looking down in thought. "Zele, I –"

"Zele thinks that she wants to help Kerry. She thinks that Kerry should not talk now and just watch Toby and Maezou."

She turned her head to face him and she pulled herself a little closer. Kerry was surprised when she kissed him softly for a moment, sliding her tongue into his mouth gently until she heard his soft groan. Then she drew her head back to smile at him. "Zele likes Kerry and is happy to help. Watch my sister now. Zele knows what Kerry would wish for."

He began to object weakly, but she shook her head. "Ssh. Watch them and wish." She pushed his leg until he lowered it and then she brought her head down and began to lick him, sliding her tongue over his maleness.

"I – I've never – "

She spoke from where she worked. "Zele knows that Kerry has never been with anyone. Just watch them. Zele has the same mouth that she has. Pretend a little, Kerry." He groaned and raised his other leg a little off the floor as her fingers toyed a bit farther.

He reached for her head and began to caress it as he watched, seeing the dreamy look on Maezou's face as her consort loved her. It took only seconds it seemed, and Zele was swallowing.

----------------

They walked slowly, pleased that he was getting a lot steadier on his feet. He sometimes asked questions of them, sometimes struggling with the answers that he was given but always at least a little pleased that someone was talking to him. When they reached the hot pool, Toby sat on the edge watching as Kerry tried to keep up their conversation. He was having a lot of trouble with it and it amused Toby slightly. The sisters stood with him, bathing him and caressing him everywhere that they touched him. His manhood stood out in front of him, arching upward a little as it strained, since that part of him was not exempt from their attentions as they stood kissing his body.

Kerry was a little embarrassed. He thought of something that he had no word for in their speech, but he'd seen one as they'd descended to land near the entrance of the hall earlier. When he'd asked, Maezou had told him then that it was to show the direction of the wind.

"I still do not know what is to become of me," he said, "I am welcome here?"

Toby nodded, "Yes, for as long as you want to be here with us." He grinned, "I would have thought that it would not need to be asked, the way that my females show you how they feel."

"But, ... what am I to do here? What is my purpose?" he asked as they turned him around and pushed him a little so that he stood beside Toby, leaning on the edge while they continued to bathe him.

"I don't know," Toby replied, "I don't think that you need one, really. Tomorrow, I'd like to take you outside, and we can talk about how things are in this place. I'll show you humans and how they live, what they do, where they go and why. I've spoken with Zele and Maezou, and Zele will take you among them, wearing the clothing that they have. I'm sure that you'll enjoy it.

But a purpose? I don't think that any of us think about ourselves that way, Kerry. Mother says that there will be a fight here in a little while. If you think that you can help, that would be appreciated, but on the other hand, if you just want to get away, that's alright too. I don't see it as your fight. This is mine. It's something that I need to do, to establish myself, I'm told. But to me, I'm looking at it as defending one of my consorts, since the lord on the other side of this thinks that Maezou belongs to him, for some stupid reason. I'm going to make him change his mind, that's all."

"Gorek doesn't have enough of a mind to change it much," Maezou said as she slipped her fingers under Kerry's tail for a moment to hear his gasp, "If he comes, you will have to kill him."

"If that's what it takes," Toby said, noticing the flush on Kerry's face. He looked away when Kerry opened his eyes again. Zele was grinning at him as she pointed. Toby didn't need to look. He knew that he was hard. He was just having trouble with old memories. He didn't know if he wanted to relive any of them because of the guilt that he carried over not being there to save his friend's life when he'd been needed most. Looking at Kerry, he could see that he was having his own troubles with new thoughts.

Zele and Maezou weren't having any trouble at all. They'd spoken in whispers between themselves on the way to the pool and they could both see what was plain in Kerry and Maezou knew of the events and the weight that the one she loved so much carried.

Zele brought her tail forward out of the water behind Kerry as she stood beside him. Maezou sucked it until she could taste the first of her sister's eggs there on her tongue. When she had enough, she knelt behind Kerry and replaced her fingers with her tongue.

Kerry gasped as his eyes widened. His next exclamation contained no words in it, though he and Toby heard Maezou's pleased chuckle plainly. She stood up again, leaning over Kerry's shoulder as she worked her fingers inside again rhythmically, being just a little forceful about it. Kerry groaned and panted for a moment before his body betrayed him and he began to push backward against Maezou's efforts.

He thought that he ought to say something, deny what was happening, something. But the females gave him no time for it. Zele's hands flew over his thin body touching in light caresses as she went. She kept her hand from his straining manhood, but his testicles were fair game. Kerry began to quiver, still wanting to come up with something which didn't make him appear foolish.

"I don't think you're foolish," Toby smiled, "I like seeing you feeling good. You ought to just allow it and stop fretting. They'll make sure that you enjoy yourself."

Kerry looked over, a little mortified now. "I did not say that."

"Yes you did," Maezou said. He could see Zele nodding with a smile as well.

Kerry moaned for a moment, and then he was staring at Toby, still feeling humiliated in a vague way, as though he didn't want Toby to see that he was enjoying this. Zele's face appeared next to Kerry's. "Stop fighting," she said, "We see that Kerry likes what we do for him. There is no harm and there is no shame."

"We wouldn't be doing this if we didn't like you, Kerry," Maezou said as she ran the fingers of her other hand over him and kissed his shoulder.

"But – "

"We want you," Zele hissed, "Maezou and Zele. We want to love with you. Toby says nothing, but he likes Kerry. Kerry likes us. What is wrong?

Feel what Maezou does for Kerry," she said, "Enjoy this."

Zele moved down and she managed to come up in front of Kerry as he leaned against the side of the hot pool. Her hand went right back to work, but her other one went around his neck and she began to kiss him so that he thought that his knees couldn't stand this on top of the posture for very long.

But the sisters weren't done. "Think about it, Kerry, "Maezou grinned, "Think about how you feel right now. Isn't there something else that you want?" She drew her fingers back and thrust into him deeply.

Kerry had to pull back and break the kiss because he had to inhale. Zele hissed into his ear, "So nice, Kerry. Zele likes to hold you." She kissed him again, moaning to him softly that she loved to taste him. "Look at Toby," she said, "so happy to see you like this with us."

Kerry glanced and saw that Tobias was lying back on his side, propped on one elbow, and enjoying the show with one foot still in the pool and the other out of the water. Kerry wanted to hold his gaze there.

But he couldn't.

Kerry looked, seeing the hardness standing there, already wet at the tip. Zele grabbed Kerry's hair as gently as she could while she licked his ear for a moment as she looked over his shoulder to Maezou.

The red-haired huntress stopped what she'd been doing for Kerry and she stepped around to take Toby into her mouth. Kerry was mesmerized.

"Lick it Maezou," Zele hissed, "Suck it, sister. Maezou needs to have Toby in her mouth now, Kerry. Zele knows. She knows that Maezou needs this. Zele knows that you want this from her too. She is the same when she is like this."

Zele released him for the moment as she squatted down to take Kerry into her mouth again. She stroked him slowly and the fingers of her other hand slipped up to tease between his flanks a little.

But after a few minutes, she disengaged herself to touch Toby's leg. Her voice was small and hoarse as she groaned her request.

"Zele wants Kerry now."

Toby nodded and Zele turned back to Kerry, smiling as she lifted herself so that she sat on the edge. In an instant, Zele had changed herself to her newest form. Kerry blinked as his jaw dropped slowly. It made Zele laugh deep in her throat. She spread her legs as she leaned back with a soft little grin. "Please make Zele happy."

Kerry looked at the large and powerful dark female with the shining black eyes and began to make some remark that betrayed his lack of knowledge and confidence, that he wasn't like Tobias. But she only smiled, deciding to keep her usual manner of speech for the moment and said, "Come to Zele, Kerry. Kerry does not have to be like Toby. He only needs to be himself."

She ran her large hands over her breasts with a low chuckle before she leaned back on her hands. "See what Zele has for Kerry," she smiled, "We know that Kerry has never been with anyone. Please, Kerry," she grinned, "let Zele be your first."

He stepped forward and she helped him past the awkward virginal moment. As he slipped inside her, Zele showed him what she thought and held him tightly after her legs were wrapped around him. He'd obviously never felt anything like that.

"So beautiful, Kerry," she sighed, touching his hair as she admired him, "so beautiful."

"Zele knows that this is new," she sighed, "She wants to make this good for you, Kerry. Nothing is important," she said, "only that Kerry feels good."

He tried to go slowly, but he'd been a virgin only moments before. Zele knew that he wouldn't last long, and she didn't mind. She was a little surprised that he'd lasted this long. Still, she knew what she felt from him.

It was why she raised her tail out of the water.

Kerry gasped as he felt the tip of it begin to work between his haunches. When it reached the place where it had been sent, Zele felt him harden and she began to coo her encouragement to him.

Zele was careful not to penetrate that spot, though the small motions that it made against him was enough to get it inside a little. That finished him and he cried out as he trembled. Zele matched him with a tiny cry of joy. Toby filled Maezou's mouth.

When Kerry drew back a little weakly, they all smiled at him. He felt as though his knees were about to give out and he said so. Maezou held out her hand to help him out of the pool. "Lie here then, Kerry," she said.

He crawled out and felt as though he would collapse. "I feel so ..."

"We know," Toby smiled, as he pushed the hair out of Kerry's eyes, "After all of that time with no strength, even with food in you now, this must be a bit much. Just relax. It will pass."

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,934 Followers