Love At First Bite?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers

I drew away from her body, leaning forward to turn off the water while she watched, then I pulled her into my arms once more, lifting her and slipping out of the tub. She just looked at me, gazing into my face with a curious bemused expression as I entered her room and gently placed her on the bed.

"My little dove," I whispered to her, smothering her shoulders and neck in gentle kisses before pulling back to look into her face once more, "You are mine." Saying the words out loud is a different thing then thinking them, but Ash wasn't about to argue with me, her skin was heating up and despite her shy nature and innocent lack of experience I could tell she wanted me.

Hovering above her I descended upon her lips once more, drawing her into a lingering living thing that left me shaking with need. Our lips touched and her mouth parted to allow my tongue entrance, a quick and exciting exploration that soon had her breathing sharp once more, bringing both her arms up to snake around my neck and hold me to her. Yes, she was mine, from the moment I laid my eyes on her she had been mine, she'll always been mine.

I lifted myself back, trying to maintain control of my raging wild emotions and desires, wanting to go slow with my beautiful little dove. Her large sea-green eyes watched me with glassy innocence and anticipation, her straight white teeth worrying at her lower lip.

Letting my hands wander across her stomach, then leading upwards to lightly pinch at her nipples with a rewarding whimpering moan. I watched her face, her expressions, the way her eyes closed at my attentions and the way her body arched up towards my caresses, wanting more, begging for more. The sight was incredibly erotic, as were the soft sounds she made every time I pulled away, or moved my touches to a different part of her body. Soon, by the gentle touch of my fingertips and the light raking of my nails against her warm flushed skin she was straining upwards against me, eyes begging.

I smiled, I couldn't help it, she was so insanely beautiful in that carnal state, the expression of want and lust and love written all over her innocent features, and she smiled back, hesitantly at first. "My little dove, do you want me?" I asked, my voice a low purring sound that emanated from deep within my chest.

She licked her lips nervously, then nodded her head once slowly, unable to find her voice. I felt my smile widen, enjoying the play of emotions as the crossed her delicate features. "I'm a …" I nodded my head as her words trailed off, then leaned down to press my lips against her mouth once more.

"You're a virgin" I whispered softly, then moved my knees between her legs, forcing them apart and resting the length of my cock against her incredibly wet pussy. The heat that consumed me by just that small action sent waves of pleasure through me, and I moaned against her mouth. Her little hands curled against my neck, holding my lips to hers while they tangled in my hair, a small nervous whimper answering my pleasured moan. "Shh, pet, I'll be gentle." I whispered, but the words were muffled as she attacked my lips once more, somehow finding comfort from her fears in the intimate act.

I slid my hand down to carefully guide the length of myself so the head of my cock rested against the tight opening her sex, my fingertips caressing her cheeks as my lips continued to sooth her fears, slow and gentle. I said at the beginning of the story I don't like hurting people, that includes while love making.

I waited, patiently, for her to calm herself, knowing that being incredibly tense could cause pain, and I didn't want that for her. Slowly, however, she did calm, her body relaxing against mine, the kisses coming much slower, not quite as frantic. When she finally stopped expecting my forward movement, I pushed into her and she gasped against me.

I didn't force through her innocence that first thrust, in fact at her whimper of pain I backed off completely, holding her face between my cool hands and stroking he damp hair away from her face. "Shh, my little dove, first times can be painful. Trust me." I know I was a fool to ask such, but my mind wrapped itself around hers and I pushed calm and love into her mind, watching her eyes widen at the sudden feelings washing through her body. "Trust me," I'd said again, my cool fingertips tracing the outline of her features while I waited again for her to calm.

Gods, truth be told, I was positively straining against every bit of will-power I possessed not to take my little dove right then and there with hard demanding aggressive strokes. But no, I waited, that could always come another time, this time she would think of with a pleasant flush at the memory of my gentle caresses, I silently vowed to myself. Her lovely large eyes gazed at me, a touch of fear and anxiety passing through her features as she opened her mouth to object.

"Shh, my dove, shh…" I whispered, lightly brushing my lips against hers in gentle yet insistent passes, my cool lips drawing in the highly erotic warmth of hers. After a moment of these intense kisses and my gentle mental prodding Ashley soon began to melt like butter in my hands once more, and without any warning I thrust into her, breaking past her maidenhead and swallowing her soft cry of the mingled pain and pleasure into my mouth as the kiss depend. My breathing began to speed with the effort to again hold still for her to become acclimated to the width of my shaft stretching her wide.

As I remained still she began to whimper, shifting slightly under me with the new feeling. I didn't move but a little, making sure my weight did not crush her as her little hands slipped to my shoulders, scratching not-so-softly as she gasped for breath. I drew my mouth away from hers for a moment, but not for long, because she cried out immediately, raising her head to devour my mouth with a hunger born from passion and a touch of fear. One of my hands began to stroke at the damp hair around her face, my own breathing forcing soft moans that only seemed to work her up more.

"Please... oh please…" she barely gasped out, her body straining against mine, her hips lifting up off the bed to force me deeper into her.

I didn't have to be told twice, I may be old but I'm hardly daft. I obliged her, bringing my hands to cup her ass as I pulled out oh so slowly, teasing her unmercifully and adoring the sight of her squirming in my hands. I pushed back into the searing folds of her pussy with a soft moan, my hands drawing her as close to my as possible, her back arching with pleasure.

Slowly, I began a rhythm, in and out, in and out. My lips dropped down to her shoulder, neck, throat, nipping and grazing fangs against the sensitive skin. Her small hands clenched around the back of my neck, her fingernails digging in the most delicious manner into my cool flesh, setting fire to each place those hands move. Her head pressed back against the pillow as a loud moan escaped her throat, I couldn't help it, I nipped harder and her breath caught in her chest with an uncontrollable gasp of pleasure. She enjoyed my bites, I was becoming frantic with need, every muscle in my body straining for release as I continued with my slow rhythm, in and out, in and out.

"More!" My little dove cried with the most insanely beautiful expression of rapture written all over her face. I did as she asked, slamming my hips against hers, filling her completely before drawing out once more only to slam into her again. With each and every thrust a bit more of my control slipped, and she squirmed beneath me, arching up against my chest and belly, hips grinding against mine

Despite her more then excited movements, I could feel her holding back, her body tensing with impending climax. I lifted my head to gaze down at her sea-green eyes for a moment before moving to her ear and nipping teasingly at the earlobe before whispering, "Let go, my love, relax and let it come." My words were hoarse, barely audible as I begged her to do my will, wanting more then anything to feel her climax.

She did as I asked, relaxing little by little with each of my demandingly gentle strokes and I lifted my head to watch her face tenderly, holding back my own pleasure with tooth and nail, so to speak. Finally, as her body loosened to a point, her eyes flew open and a gasping moan was ripped from her throat before she tensed around the length of my cock and then dissolved into uncontrollable convulsive shudders. It was all I could bare, and the moment was upon me, lifting my up high upon a seemingly endless wave of pleasure before crashing me down. I dropped my body down against her, my hips grinding against hers as I lost control, my seed spilling into her warmth with hoarse guttural sounds. My mouth found her neck, and I bit down once more on the same wound I'd made earlier, at the same moment that her mouth bit hard into my shoulder, sending me reeling with the absolute ecstasy of it. I drank just a small taste as our pleasure wound around each other. Her hands scratched down my back and mine moved from her rear to around her body, drawing her close as I drank and emptied my pleasure into her.

I held her close as she trembled against me and, I must admit, I quaked about her with the aftershocks of my own climax. My tongue caressed around the small pin-pricks I'd managed to make against her neck, a lazy contented movement as I held her wonderful warmth in my arms and she made the most adorable whimpering sounds against my shoulder. As my mind began to come down from the intense pleasure, I realized she lapped at my shoulder. Her soft warm tongue caressing the stinging wounds she'd managed to make with her teeth.

I smiled, I just couldn't help it, there was something so perfect in her tender little licks, "You bit me." I echoed the same words she'd used before, the pleasure of it had me moaning softly, resting my forehead against the crook of her neck. "Gods you are incredible." I'd said, and I felt her pleasure seep into my very bones at the compliment.

"I don't want you to leave…" she whispered in a shuddering breath, and my arms tightened around her.

"I must leave in the morning, little dove, but I will stay all through the night." I'd answered, my heart pounding against my chest at her words.

"Will you come back tomorrow night?" She'd asked me, her voice quiet and soft, her tone wavering with tears she didn't want to shed.

"Every night as long as you want me, my dove." I'd replied, and the smile that greeted my words melted me to the absolute core. I realized in that moment, I would return, every single night for the rest of our lives. I say our, because I had no intention of letting her go.

And I haven't let her go, my little dove is with me to this very day. Oh, I have more stories of our interactions, Ash's and mine, but they are not for this story. This is the story of my most favored Halloween, and hers as well.

sachiaiko
sachiaiko
1,049 Followers
12