Love at First Piss Ch. 03

Story Info
Gary and Tam have an intimate shower.
6.3k words
4.72
47.4k
44

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 01/31/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note -- I've changed my name from naughtybessp to naughtybessparker after I managed to get myself locked out of my original account - oops!

I hope you enjoy "Love at First Piss" chapter 3. It's another wet one, of course, so contains descriptions of characters urinating for sexual pleasure. If that offends you in any way you'll probably want to stop reading this about now. If not, you'll love it!

Please vote on this story and leave feedback if you have time. Feedback is the fun part of writing and following the advice of readers with constructive comments the best way to improve. I look forward to hearing what you think of this story. Bess P x

*

I yawned my way through my waitressing shift and looked a sight. My hair was greasy, my clothes creased and I stank of perfume where I'd sprayed my blouse to hide the smell of perspiration. On top of that I had bright red bite marks on my neck and shoulders, lasting evidence of Gary's exuberant fucking on the soft sands of the cove. I'd tried to hide the ugly souvenirs but hadn't been successful. I looked like a trashy whore. Worse than that, I felt ill. I was dead on my feet from tiredness and so uncoordinated I could barely function. Fuck knows how I managed to carry trays piled high with full English breakfasts, tea and toast without dropping the lot!

Once the breakfast crowd thinned Cara, my boss, pulled me aside. "Take a break, sort yourself out or go home," she ordered. "You're no good to me like this Tam."

"I'm ok, honest," I protested but Cara shook her head.

"Get a coffee and tidy yourself up and please put some concealer on your neck. The customers keep commenting on the state of you."

I scowled at her and stalked off to the tiny staff room at the back of the café. I was angry with Cara but even more so with myself. Cara knew I had two jobs and like to party and had never criticised me for that. Then again I'd never given her reason to...until now. My lifestyle was finally catching up with me and that made me cross. I was young, I was healthy. I ought to be able to cope with my hectic regime. Evidently not.

I flounced into the staffroom, grabbed my handbag off the shelf above the kettle and tipped out the contents - make-up, hairbrush, de-odorant, painkillers, caffeine tablets a small bottle of vodka - everything I needed to perk myself up.

Make-up and hair done and neck bites covered I looked more human and I felt better as soon as the pills and vodka hit my stomach. I made myself a strong cup of black coffee and took it outside to the neat little courtyard at the back of the café. There I collapsed onto a white plastic chair and basked in the sunshine whilst the caffeine revived me. I sat perfectly still enjoying the rare moment of quiet solitude. It allowed me to reflect on the reason for my extreme fatigue and that put a smile on my face - Gary. I'd had no sleep at all because of him.

My gorgeous lanky, ginger-haired boyfriend had fucked me to within an inch of my life out there in the secluded cove. He'd brought me to orgasm again and again as we writhed together on the soft sandy beach. I'd been in heaven and I could have fucked him all day but even I wasn't brave enough to have sex out in the open once the early morning joggers began to emerge. The first glimpse of a track-suited health freak had sent me scuttling for my clothes with Gary in hot pursuit. We'd scrambled to get dressed before the first of many sweat drenched joggers went pounding past us trampling across the very spot where we'd been lying. Close shave!

The two of us had washed in the sea then retreated from our idyllic beach and the guilty pleasures we'd enjoyed there. Neither of us spoke. I think both of us were too shell-shocked by the events we'd taken part in. Gary paused to urinate before ascending the cliff path. He pissed on the sands, smiling contentedly as he splattered the shoreline with the contents of his bladder. I watched him point his cock upwards causing his spray to cascade out over a wide area of sand. It fell in fine droplets which caught the morning sunlight in rainbow colours. It was a sight to see. Beautiful.

Gary and I had returned to my flat where the temptation to continue fucking almost led me to take a sick day from work. Perhaps I should have. I was in no fit state to be serving the public and the smell of eggs and bacon was making me feel quite nauseous.

As the sun beat down on me in the courtyard garden I thought about Gary and wondered what he was doing at that very moment. He'd been fast asleep in my bed when I'd left for work. I'd watched him lying there with the morning sun hitting his auburn hair, setting it alight. Such a striking colour, I loved it. I watched the rise and fall of his chest as he slept, the slow steady breathing...how I'd longed to curl up beside him.

"Later," I'd said to myself. Work beckoned as it always did.

"And now back to work again," I sighed.

I popped a couple of breath mints into my mouth and returned to the café. I looked better, felt more alive and my customers smiled at me as I cheerily served them. It was another beautiful day in Cyprus and a fantastic night of wickedness with Gary lay ahead of me. Excellent! So what if I was a little tired? I'd cope. Life was good.

The all-day-breakfast and light lunch crowds piled into the café again at around mid-day; all the clubbers, late risers and tourists too hung-over to eat any earlier. The café was packed to capacity. I didn't mind. I preferred to be busy. Cara and I did all the daytime waitressing between us with Cara carrying on alone once the lunchtime rush was over. The evening staff took over at four and ran the café as a relaxed bar and bistro until the early hours of the morning. My room-mate, Karen, worked the evening shifts and loved it.

The slower paced work wasn't my idea of fun. I found it tedious. I'd once been offered longer hours at the café but I'd turned it down. The morning shift was enough. Work at the café, even at its busiest, was too easy. As the lunch orders mounted up I switched my brain off, breezed around my tables and ran on autopilot. I sang to myself to relieve the boredom and totally failed to notice that a familiar face had taken a seat at one of my favourite alfresco tables. I froze when I spotted him.

"Jake! What the fuck's he doing here?" I muttered to myself.

I hadn't expected to see Jake at my daytime work place and the sight of him sitting there threw me. Jake made me uncomfortable. I'd had no idea he was into pee play or threesomes prior to our argument the previous evening and never dreamed I'd take part in both with him that very same night. Don't get me wrong, our exploits at the cove had been fabulous and I had no regrets, but the aftermath still felt awkward. Jake had a thing for me and I didn't know how he'd react to what we'd done together.

Jake caught my eye and I thought I detected a hint of victory in his expression. It was possible. I'd felt an intense yearning for him as he'd masturbated over me at the cove and it was only Gary's presence that had stopped me from letting Jake go all the way. I'd have done it otherwise. I'd have fucked him. Jake had turned me on so much he could have done anything to me. He'd controlled me even though to all intents and purposes I'd been the one calling the shots. In actuality I'd been a slave to my own lust and would have given him anything he'd asked for. Jake's expression suggested he knew that. Damn! 'Tam the Tease' was supposed to be an unemotional, dominant slut. I'd let that mask slip.

I approached Jake hesitantly, unsure what to say. How do you open a conversation with someone who ejaculated over you, urinated in your mouth then stood back to watch you fuck someone else? It wasn't a situation I'd ever been in before! Thankfully Jake didn't look embarrassed at all. His smile was confident and his blue eyes sparkled.

"Morning Tam," he greeted me. "You look remarkably well, considering."

"As do you."

"Touché. Sit down Tam," he said taking my hand. "I need to talk to you."

"Can't. I'm working."

"Just give me a moment," he insisted.

I sat, reluctantly. "Ok, what do you want?"

Jake ran his fingers through his hair, "Look, Tam about last night..."

"I had fun," I said looking him in the eye. "I'm not embarrassed so you don't need to be."

"I'm not, not at all," he smiled. "I had fun too."

"Good. I didn't see you leave," I continued. "Did you stay to watch, you know, me and Gary."

Jake cleared his throat. "For a while."

Oh, so he did watch?

Jake's blue eyes locked with mine. He wanted more, I could tell. "I have a proposition for you Tam."

Here we go...

"Lola's leaving at the end of the week and I'd like you to take over her job, work the afternoon shifts."

"Afternoons?" That wasn't what I'd expected him to say.

"As well as evenings of course. It's good hours."

"Yes it is. Well?"

"Why's Lola leaving?" I asked. It seemed sudden.

"She's heading to Australia. She always planned to." Jake said that very calmly considering the relationship he had with Lola.

"I'm sorry," I replied.

"Why? It's not a problem for me so long as I can cover her shifts."

Was that all Lola's departure meant to him? Jake was as cold as me.

"So how about it? Do you want to work for me full-time?"

I glanced around at the café. I wouldn't miss it much. "What do you get out of it?" I asked with outright frankness. "Do you expect more nights like last night?"

"Expect? No. It's not a requirement Tam, not part of the job offer." He cleared his throat, "actually I am a bit embarrassed about last night if you want the truth. I've never shared a woman before."

"Really?"

"Did you think I had?"

I bit my lip, "I don't know, you seemed confident, more so than Gary actually." I remembered the look of wonderment on Gary's face as he'd watched Jake cover me with cum. "Between you and me I think that was Gary's first threesome."

"Yep, I think you could be right. I don't think he's quite as experienced as he makes out." Jake frowned. "Look Tam, don't take this the wrong way...what do you know about Gary?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, do you know where he's living? Who he's in Cyprus with? Do you know anything about him at all?"

I scowled. "Jake, don't start..."

"Tam, listen. I'm not saying this out of jealousy, ok? I don't want to see you get hurt."

Something in his tone bothered me. "Why would he hurt me? Why did you say that?"

"I don't trust him that's all."

"Why? Go on, spit it out."

"Ok, the thing is I offered him a permanent job this morning, your old evening shifts actually. He turned me down."

Gary turned down a job? Why would he do that? "When did this happen?" I demanded.

"About half an hour ago. I bumped into him outside the bar. He was on his way down to the beach with a group of lads. Did he tell you about them Tam? Are they friends?"

"I don't know. He probably met them at work," I shrugged.

"No, he knew them really well. I'm willing to bet he's on holiday with them."

I snorted my disapproval and glared at Jake but had no comeback. I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"He's a tourist Tam," Jake sneered. "I hate to say it but I think he's going to disappear back home with his friends, and soon. He'd have bitten my hand off for that job if he was really staying."

"Shut-up Jake!" I snapped.

"Use your head Tam, think about it."

I glowered. Jake could be right but he didn't have to rub it in. I'd been desperate for work I'd been when I'd first arrived in Cyprus. I'd only had enough money to last a week and I took the first job I was offered. Oz had been worse. He'd been destitute with no money at all. He'd slept on the beach until Jake took him in. Gary wasn't like us. He had plenty of money and was in no hurry to find employment it seemed. He could well be stringing me along...he might leave.

Jake had that sickeningly triumphant look in his eyes again. "Tam, it's probably nothing. Maybe he's feels awkward about last night? Hell, I know I did when I first saw him!"

"It was a bit wild, wasn't it?" I acknowledged.

"Yeah." Jake held my gaze. "Would you do it again?"

"Yes," I answered letting my carnal desires dictate my answer. "I'd definitely do it again."

"Would you take part if I asked Lola to join in? Make it a foursome?"

My pupils dilated, completely involuntarily.

"Well? Lola likes to get wet," Jake prompted.

"So I've heard. Oz told me what you two get up to in the shower!"

"Did he now? Does that make you jealous?"

I glared at him. Actually it did and that annoyed me. Images of Jake licking Lola's pussy whilst she released a stream of hot urine over his face turned me on and if he did that to me...oh, yes, I'd love that. My cheeks began to burn betraying my treacherous thought.

"You'd like me to do that to you, wouldn't you Tam?"

I leaned in close to Jake, my lips brushing his ear, "Fuck-off Jake! I'm at work and I've got customers waiting."

Jake smirked. "You should join us in the shower tonight, it's big enough and Lola wouldn't mind. Actually she'd love it. She likes a bit of girl-on-girl action."

I gritted my teeth and tried to ignore the warmth radiating out from between my legs. "Will you stop it!" I growled, my arousal heightening at that wicked suggestion.

"Oh yes, you and Lola together. She could piss on you whilst you licked her out...or the other way around."

I felt another spasm as my cunt contracted again. Traitor! How dare my body react like that to the suggestion of sex with Lola!

"Fuck off Jake!" I snapped. "I don't want a threesome with Lola and if anyone's going to piss on my face it'll be Gary, ok?"

"Oh God, can I watch?"

I burst out laughing. "Fuck Jake, have you any idea what you are doing to me right now with talk like that? I've got to finish my shift and all I want to do is go home, find Gary and suck his cock whilst he urinates!"

"Same question," grinned Jake, "can I watch?"

I slapped him playfully and pushed him away. "Go away and leave me alone, yeah?"

"Not until you give me an answer."

"To what? Can you watch Gary and me piss on each other in the shower? No! Fuck off! Will I let that slut Lola loose on me? No! Although I'm tempted just to see the look on your face when I make her come harder than you do."

"Aw Tam, stop teasing, that's so hot!"

I grinned. I loved winding Jake up.

"No Tam, seriously, my question was about the job. Will you take it?"

I looked him in the eye while I mulled over my answer.

"Well?"

"Ok Jake, I'll take it."

"And you'll experiment with Lola for me?"

I held up my middle finger to him.

"Tut-tut Tam," he grinned, "that's no way to talk to your boss." He rose from the table and kissed my cheek. "Foursome then? You can bring Gary along. He can wank-off with me while we watch you and Lola fucking!"

"In your dreams!"

"Oh been there, done that, got the t-shirt in my dreams."

"Gary's too most likely," I conceded. I was probably right.

Jake laughed. "See you at work tonight. Don't forget to tell Cara you're leaving then go home and get some sleep. You look like shit!"

"Thanks!"

"You're welcome. Later piss-slut!" Jake waved his hand and left.

Piss-slut? I liked that title and the conversation had been interesting. The thought a foursome really got me going. I'd love it and so would Gary...possibly too much. Hmm, that could be a problem. Lola was an insatiable slut who'd never be persuaded to keep her hands off my Gary...nor him off her for that matter. Gary thought Lola was hot, all men did. They'd end up fucking, bound to, and I'd have to watch. I wasn't comfortable with that. Watching Lola and Jake together however...I did want that, badly. There was something wickedly arousing about the thought of watching Lola stand over Jake, spread her piss flaps and pee all over his face. God, it made me hot!

I worked the rest of the morning with a smile on my face and a tingling sensation in my pussy. Sex was on the agenda, dirty sex - potentially very dirty.

At the end of my shift I told Cara I was quitting. She wasn't best pleased but I didn't feel too guilty about it. Girls walked into the café practically every day on the hunt for work so she'd replace me soon enough. Onwards and upwards! I headed home. I had hoped Gary would still be there but I knew he wasn't. He was off at the beach with his 'friends'. Never mind. I needed to sleep, especially if things were going to get interesting after my night shift.

My apartment was situated in an older complex which housed a mixture of time-share apartments, long term tenants and apartments leased by a tour company specialising in lively holidays for unattached twenty-somethings. They were a noisy lot but as none of us spent much time at home we didn't care.

The complex's restaurant had closed down years ago but the poolside bar was still a thriving business. I often frequented it, taking advantage of the 'happy hour' prices residents like myself were offered all the time. I'd also worked a few shifts behind the bar when money had been tight. Most of us had. I walked past the bar and headed upstairs. I'd get a drink later.

My cramped apartment was on the top floor and was baking hot. The air conditioning unit was broken, had been for ages, so the apartment was always stifling. I flung open the windows to let in some air then collapsed onto my bed. Karen had gone to work already so the apartment was deserted. Good. I needed sleep.

I closed my eyes but as soon as I did so I caught a whiff of Gary's aftershave lingering on my pillows. Thoughts of him and what we'd done together filled my brain. Umm, it had been a good night. God I wanted more of that.

I wondered where he was? I didn't have his phone number and I didn't know where he was staying so I couldn't contact him. I thought about going down to the beach to find him but that would be like looking for a needle in a haystack. It would be heaving. I'd have to wait until he showed up to work that evening. Damn! Patience wasn't my strong point.

I wondered how Gary would react to the suggestion of a foursome? I smiled; it was a no-brainer! He'd love the idea. As I lay on my bed, my head swam with naughty images; Gary and Jake standing over me with their swollen cocks in their hands and pained looks on their faces as they both ejaculated, showering my body with cum.

"Oh yes..." I sighed.

Then the piss bath...gallons of hot, pungent piss pouring over my skin, soaking me with golden juices which cascaded down onto the sand.

"Oh, yes, yes!" I moaned a little louder. I liked that memory. It made me burn.

I opened my thighs and ran my hands down between my legs. I was swollen, sensitive, the recollections of my sinful behaviour stimulating me...and thoughts of a possible foursome, fuck, that made me hot as hell! I pulled down my thong and stroked myself.

"Umm, that's good, so good."

The heat of the room and my growing arousal making me sweaty so I stripped off my clothes, discarding them in a heap beside my bed. Salty droplets of perspiration ran down my skin, soaking the sheets beneath me as I lay back, naked and exposed. I ran my fingertips over my breasts feeling them harden as I caressed them, then my hands continued downwards softly caressing my smooth, flat belly...down, down...

My fingertips traced the outline of my shaved mound and returned to their starting point between my legs. My thighs fell open as I began stroking my clitoris...gently, slowly, my fingertips moving in circles, making it burn. I licked my fingers, adding my slippery saliva to the warm juices I was secreting. More stroking, circular movements interspersed with harder, faster rubbing. My body began to twitch as the first pulses of electricity radiated out from my throbbing clit.

12