Love At First Sight: Bondage Special Ch. 02

Story Info
The kink with Kylie and Dannii continues.
34.2k words
4.88
60.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

This story is contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. This is in no way connected with the subject. Don’t use this without my permission. This is a Love at first Sight part because it uses the same characters and “base story”, but don’t count this as a part of the storyline in the series. This is merely a bit of kinky fun. If you don’t like BDSM, bondage etc., do NOT read this story. Also, please do NOT rate it or send me abuse if you do read it despite not liking the content. Now, on with the story!

It’d been about a month since the intense bondage experience of the sisters, and things had been as sexy as ever. It was morning and I was lying on the sofa with Dannii watching the TV. I was just wearing boxers and she had a sexy black lace set of bra and panties, which she’d just pulled on after getting up. We lazily watched the television, my right hand under her bra, idly playing with her left nipple as we did. Kylie walked into the room, having been off to shower and get dressed, and I just gawped. She wore skin-tight leather trousers and a short red top that showed her stomach, which had the number 69 on the front. Quite apt I thought. She collected her things, popped them in her bag and headed for the door.

“You two want anything?” she said, her eyes flitting to my hand on Dannii’s breast.

“Nah I’m good” Dannii said dreamily, her visible nipple rock hard.

“Yeah I noticed,” Kylie said sarcastically and looked at me.

“Nah I’m good too,” I said. Kylie just smiled and turned away. She was close enough, and in the tight leather it was simply irresistible. I leaned over Dannii slightly and laid a firm slap on Kylie’s fantastic bum.

“You have a real obsession with my butt don’t you?” she said, looking at me.

“Well, don’t you aswell?” I said, with a cheeky smile.

“Ah touché” she said with a giggle, and headed off out the door.

I felt Dannii move in my arms and looked down, to see she’d turned to face me.

“Now Kylie’s gone, what do you say to some fun?” she purred in her sexy Aussie accent. She slid her silky left thigh over my hip sexily as she leaned in for a kiss.

“It sounds like a good idea to me, what did you have in mind,” I said, reaching down to fondle her large breasts.

“Well, when we had that bondage...experience a while back, what did you do to her before I arrived? I’ve been meaning to ask and just not got around to,” she said, squeezing her thighs together.

“Well, just a general session, tried out a few of the things she’d got” I said, knowing where this was going. I slid a hand from her large boobs down her toned stomach to her panties. My fingers slid under the waistband and over her swollen pussy lips. I slid my fingers through her juices to her hard clit and rubbed it hard. She grunted loudly in appreciation.

“Sounds good to me, fancy giving me a run?” she said sexily, licking her lips. She gazed deeply into my eyes.

“Oh go on then,” I said with a smile. She smiled back, and stood from the sofa, my hands sliding from between her legs and on her chest. I sat and waited for her, and she quickly returned with the leather bag of toys, and set it down on the table. I wasted no time, and flipped the clasp on her bra open whilst she was facing away. She giggled and turned round, the bra hanging loose on her large, unsupported breasts. I reached up and pulled it from her body, before moving down and grabbing her panties. I pulled them down to her feet, and she kicked them away. Her trim pussy glistened with wetness as she waited to be dominated.

“Kneel,” I commanded, and she dropped down onto her knees without question. I grabbed the ball gag and pulled it in front of her. She opened her mouth and I yanked it into place firmly and strapped it behind her head, as I heard her breathe through her nose. I picked up a pair of handcuffs and pulled her arms behind her back, pushing her delightful breasts out further. I locked her in place, and swiftly blindfolded her too. I took the collar and leash, and fixed the collar securely round her neck. I pulled to indicate her to move and she did, and I led her to the end of the sofa. I yanked her up and cast her down over the arm, winding her slightly.

She wriggled slightly to get a little more comfortable as I took the butt plug from the bag. I teased the tip up the back of her dripping pussy to lube it a little, then slid it up between her firm yet soft butt cheeks. I used my other hand to spread her arse and then pushed the large butt plug into her. She squirmed as I pushed it into her tightened anus, her sphincter trying to resist.

“Hold still bitch” I said, sliding my left hand to steady her hip as I forced the butt plug through her resistance. She squealed in pain through the gag, then gave a few grunts of relief as it slipped into place and the pain subsided. She wiggled her hips a little to settle her sphincter on the invader, and I couldn’t resist but give her a slap. I laid a hard spank on her prone arse, causing her to grunt in a pain-pleasure response. I quickly dealt several more hard slaps on her arse, causing her to groan loudly through the gag. I then walked round her and pulled her onto the sofa itself, rolling her onto her back in the process. It was a great sight to behold. Her pouty lips drooling around the ball gag as it held her jaw open, the leather collar around her neck, large breasts sporting hard nipples, her pussy wet and ready, and between her legs the base of the butt plug could be seen pushing her arse apart.

I slid my boxers off, climbed on the sofa and kneeled between her soft legs. She spread her legs some more as she felt my balls rub on her pussy, nudging her clit slightly, which made her moan. I slid back and placed my cock at the entrance to her pussy, but didn’t push in. I just teased her as I reached down to her nipples, giving them each a little tweaking to begin with. Dannii groaned in pleasure, which I was about to abruptly end.

I harshly pinched her nipples and twisted them tightly. She screamed through her gag as I held them tightly twisted for a few seconds before letting them go. Her breathing was rapid as I leaned down to give her nipple a lick, playing mayhem with her senses as things went from pleasure, to pain, and back to pleasure. I sucked on each of her nipples for a moment, then bit down hard on the right one as I twisted the left one again. She screamed through her gag again and clamped her thighs down on me as she suffered through the pain. I released her nipples, the moved my mouth to her left nipple. I again sucked for a moment before biting hard and twisting her right nipple. Just as she reached the peak of her pain with a squeal, I thrust forwards and buried my entire 7” in her hot, wet pussy.

Her squeal turned into a strangled-sounding, low groan as she tried to both groan in pleasure and squeal in pain. I released her nipples and reached down, gripping her legs. I pulled them up over my shoulders and then started thrusting hard in and out of her. She was grunting low and loud as I slammed into her, holding onto her thighs. Her cunt was like liquid velvet, and I marveled at her heavy breasts as they bounced with every thrust, nipples hard as rock. I then noticed that the leash was lying by my knee, having fallen down her back as she was rolled over. I reached down with my right hand and took hold of it, then pulled. The collar pulled back into her throat and she caught her breath. I pulled a bit harder and it cut off her air. She writhed, trying to get out of the tension whilst fighting the pleasure she felt. I held the leather tight as she pulled against it, her instincts of self-preservation kicking in. Her legs spasmed as she writhed under my power, drooling around the gag, which her puffy lips sucked at.

I held for a few seconds longer, then released, hearing her draw a deep breath through her nose. It was sexy seeing her so helpless like this, unable to fight anything I might want to do to her. I gripped her hips hard and thrust in short and fast. She was grunting loudly as her delectable pussy was plundered. Beads of sweat rolled down her neck and chest, which ran over her shoulders onto her hair below. It was all too much to hold back, and I rammed forwards into her hard, lifting her hips from the sofa with the force, and let go of my load. She moaned through the gag as shot into her, her thighs switching with each spurt. She was close to orgasm, and her muscles quivered around my cock as she was denied so painfully close to climax. I slid my cock from her and stood from the sofa. She lay, chest rising and falling rapidly as she caught her breath. I sat down on the arm of the sofa to catch my own breath, and eyed her body as I did.

I stepped next to her and reached down. I lifted her up and turned her over, then sat down with her over my knees. I grabbed the leash and pulled her head back, and leaned down closer to her.

“Enjoy that did you slut?” I said, choking her again, making her pull against her handcuffs. She managed to nod, and I released my grip. I raised my hand and slapped her hard on the arse, eliciting a moan from her. I rubbed her soft, rounded bum before delivering another hard slap, getting a bum clench and grunt in return. I carried on like this for a couple of minutes, feeling Dannii’s hard nipples pressing into my legs. Her bottom had now turned red from being spanked, and she was breathing heavily. I reached out and took hold of the 8” vibrator. I flicked it onto full power, and pushed it down between her legs to her dripping pussy. I teased the tip up the back of her swollen, sticky lips and then slid it under so that it brushed her clit. She groaned in pleasure and tried to push herself down onto it, desperate to orgasm. She let out a slight whimper as I pulled it away from her clit, then groaned long and low in pleasure as I slid it all the way into her in one smooth motion, right up to the hilt. She moaned as it started taking her to the brink. I laid a few more hard slaps on her, causing her to quiver in a pleasure-pain reaction.

I lifted her up, still grunting from the vibrator inserted in her, and laid her down over the arm of the sofa. I reached between her clenching arse cheeks and grabbed the base of the butt plug. With her impending orgasm, her sphincter was clamping down on the butt plug so she was really tight. I pulled her and she screamed through the ball gag as I pulled it free with a sudden jerk. This was enough to set her orgasm into motion, and she tensed up and her breathing became ragged. I took hold of the leash and wrapped it round my hand for a good grip, and waited a moment. I saw my chance, grabbed her hips and pushed my cock to her arsehole. As her orgasm hit with full force and her anus clamped down hard, I pulled back hard on the leash and rammed home. She squealed loudly in pain as I drove into her, not stopping half way, pushing all the way till my balls hit the back of her pussy.

She grunted and groaned in a mixture of pleasure from her diminishing orgasm and pain from violently having her arse invaded when she was tightly shut. She writhed under me as she came down from her high and got acquainted with me in her arse. I held the leash firmly and started thrusting hard into her, drawing cries of pain from behind the ball gag. I gave her a few dozen hard thrusts, then let go of the leash and put my hands on her back. I held her waist and fucked her with some slow, long thrusts. She groaned in pleasure as I did this, wiggling her hips on me. I slid my hands back to her arse, and laid my hands flat on the top of her cheeks. I pushed them apart, then pushed down hard to force her back to arch further. She mumbled in discomfort as she was bent into a tighter arch, her nipples rubbing roughly on the sofa.

I held her down in this position and started roughly thrusting into her again. She gargled in pain from her position and the hard abuse of her arse. Her sphincter wasn’t relaxing because of the constant changes of pace and pressure, so it was trying lock down, making things tighter and more painful. She pulled against her handcuffs as she tried to wriggle away from me. I took my right hand off her cheek and grabbed her leash, hooking my left hand round her hips. I pulled her back into position on the arm as I slammed hard into her, creating a healthy smack of my hips against her firm, rounded bum. She growled low in pain as I did this, and then just let herself go. Her upper body went limp, and her legs wrapped themselves behind me, her thighs squeezing me. She pushed her arms down as far as she could, and using her fingers pushed her butt cheeks apart. I loosened my grip on the leash, and she gave a slight sigh of relief through her breaths.

“Good girl” I said, sliding my left hand underneath her to seek out her clit. It wasn’t hard to find, standing hard between her open lips, desperate for attention. I started to gently stroke it as I fucked her, rubbing circles around it with my fingertips. And that’s how we stayed for a few minutes. Just the sounds of heavy breaths, moans, her vibrator and our bodies slapping together. I still held her firmly by the leash and teased her clit, though not enough to get her off. And she didn’t seem overly concerned by that, and was just enjoying the pleasure of bondage anal sex. I felt myself getting close to the edge, and took a firmer grip on the leash again, and took my hand from her clit. She gave a disappointed noise as I did. I used her juices to draw a little heart on her left butt cheek, even though it really didn’t show for long.

I took hold of her hip with my left hand and held the leash tightly as I started slamming into her again. She held strongly with her legs so as not to get pushed away from me. I pounded into her, making her grunt with every thrust into her tight rear. I slammed into her, feeling my balls boil as I reached my climax.

“Here it comes slut” I said through heavy breaths. She started to clamp down and release on my cock to speed me up, and didn’t fail. I gave a grunt and slammed hard into her, before letting go. She gave a loud groan as I pumped my cum into her tight arse, her anus clamping down on me. I finished unloading into her and slowed to a stop. I let go of the leash and Dannii’s head dropped down onto the sofa, her breathing hard through her nose. I stood to catch my breath a minute, before picking up the butt plug again. I pushed it against her relaxed arsehole, and she didn’t try and resist. In a smooth motion it slipped back into her butt, and she clenched to lock it in place. I moved round and lifted Dannii’s head out the way in order to sit down. I let her head rest down on my leg, and stroked her hair. I unstrapped the ball gag from behind her head, and eased it out of her mouth. She took a few large gasps of air.

“Did you enjoy that?” I said, eyeing her slender body.

“It hurt, but it was worth it” she said, smiling with her cute lips. I smiled aswell and reached down, pulling at her should to indicate she should roll over. She did as I wanted, and settled with her head on my leg, her feet hanging over the arm. Her nipples were still hard, and her large breasts looked inviting. I reached down and tweaked her right nipple.

“Hey” she said in a mock-annoyance tone. I just smiled and then added my second hand, firmly tweaking and pulling at her nipples. She gasped as I gave a twist to her left nipple, and moaned as I rolled her right one between my fingers. I went further and slid my hands over her breasts, her hard nipples pressing into my palms as I firmly squeezed her surgically enhanced tits. She let out a quiet moan so I continued, massaging her large boobs and tweaking at the nipples. I gently pinched and twisted them, enjoying her horniness. My cock had recovered now, so it was time for Dannii to get some more cock.

“On your knees bitch” I said, and Dannii wasted no time. She rolled off the sofa and knelt. I took hold of her head and guided her along to between my legs, then pushed her head down. My cock hit her cheek, and she knew exactly what she was wanted for. She opened wide and sucked the cock into her mouth. Her tongue slid down the bottom of my cock as the head pushed into the back of her throat. She started sliding slowly up and down, sucking and slurping with her lips. Her tongue swirled around the head, sucking hard as she engulfed my cock again. I leaned back on the sofa as the younger Minogue sister worked her magic, deepthroating without problem as she sucked my full 7”. She dived right down till her nose was in my pubic hair, then opened her mouth wide and extended her tongue to lick my balls, before slurping back up my shaft.

It was a great job being done by Dannii, she’d really found her technique. She pulled right back, and just licked over the head of my hardon with her tongue, then pushed her pouty lips back over it and slid back down. She was sucking hard, her mouth like a warm, wet vacuum. The soft sucking sounds from her were very arousing, and watching her blindfolded head bob up and down as she aimed only to please me was a great sight. The was a gentle humming from the vibrator still in her pussy, and Dannii could no longer ignore the fact she was on the brink of orgasm. Whilst still sucking on me, she squeezed her thighs together and triggered it. She moaned loud and sharp around my cock, breathing hard through her nose as she tensed up and convulsed with pleasure.

She groaned and rubbed her thighs together as she rode through her orgasm, sucking me harder than before and bobbing her head to the point where it was almost rough. It was enough to send me over the edge. I grasped her head and bounced it hard on my cock, then held her down. I pushed my cock right into the back of her throat and shot my load. Dannii grunted as my cum shot into the back of her throat, then swallowed without thought. She gulped down the semen as I shot the last of my load into her, then pulled back and sucked my cock clean. I pulled out of her mouth and she sat back on her feet.

“That was very nice Dannii” I said, and she smiled widely with pride. I stood and found the handcuff keys, we’d had enough fun for now. I unlocked her and she stretched her shoulders, giving her wrists a rub. I reached down and switched the vibrator off, to which she gave a sigh of relief. I untied the blindfold and the collar, and threw them onto the table with the ball gag. She looked up and me and smiled, obviously happy with her latest experience. I helped her to her feet and gave her a kiss.

“Bend over Hun” I said, and she did, spreading her legs in the process. I reached up and slid the vibrator from inside her sweet pussy, its 8” length glistening with her juices. I held it in front of her and without a seconds thought she leaned forwards and licked the entire length clean. She licked her lips and looked back at me.

“Yummy” she purred in a sexy tone, and licked her lips again. I smiled and then reached between her firm arse cheeks and took hold of the butt plug. I pulled gently, and since Dannii was relaxed, it slipped from her tight arse with ease. She gave a contended sigh and stood back up. She found her lacy underwear from the floor where it’d been dropped and slid back into it. She turned to look at me, and we just looked at each other for a moment.

“Fancy a cup of tea?” she said with a smile, breaking the silence. I couldn’t help but laugh

“Sure, that’ll wash it down” I said with a smile. She giggled and walked off into the kitchen.


Kylie returned later that day carrying another leather bag, much like the first she’d bought. I resisted the urge to look in it or ask her about its contents, and just acted like it was nothing. Dannii mentionned nothing of it before she headed out to go shopping herself for the afternoon. I really would never understand women’s fascination with shopping. Kylie headed back into the room, and I still could do nothing but stare at her gorgeous figure and outfit.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers