Love At First Sight: Bondage Special

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"Time to see what your limits really are" I said, walking round to the other end of the table. I slid my hands over her stomach, touching the dildo stretching her pussy and then sliding my hands between her legs. I took hold of the 12" dildo up her arse, and pulled hard. She grunted loudly as it was pulled from deep in her rectum, breathing hard as it slid out, arching her back. The head pulled from her sphincter, and she gave a sigh of relief. She looked up to see it as it was pulled clear of her, despite not being able to see. I walked back round to her head, watching her. I knelt down and ran my left hand over her face, before sliding it underneath to support her. Kylie's moved her head up as I aimed the dildo with my other hand. She realised where it was going, and shut her mouth. She was a tiny bit too late, as I'd already pushed the dildo to her mouth, the tip just about holding her teeth open.

"You know where this has been" I said as she looked up at me pleadingly as I pushed the dildo, the head pushing her teeth apart and sliding to the back of her throat. About 5" was in her mouth, but I wanted to see how much she could take.

"If you can't take this all the way you'll have to be punished" I told her. I pushed on the dildo, and it started to push down her talented throat. She grunted and snorted in protest as it pushed into her, reaching 8" as she gagged. Then it stopped, I pushed but no more would go in, so either she was doing a good job resisting or she couldn't take it. I tried again, but no joy. 8" was her limit, 4" still protruded from her moist, skilled lips. I withdrew the dildo from her throat, and stood. Kylie gasped for air as I grabbed the ballgag. I positioned it over her open mouth and sharply pulled it in. She grunted loudly in shock and I pulled it tightly into place and strapped it on. I reached down and untied her leash from the table, then lifted her off the table and sat down on the sofa.

"You've got to be punished because you didn't swallow your toy" I said, and with that I flipped her over my knee. I spanked her hard several times, causing her to squeal with every slap, her tight, smooth buttocks clenching.

I knew this would have closed her up again, which is what I wanted. I spread her butt cheeks with one hand to see her now tightly closed anus. I took the 12" dildo and pushed it against her rear guard. I patted her firmly on the arse with my left hand, then drove the dildo into her with my right. She gave a guttural groan of pain as 6" of fake cock rammed into her arse against her will, her body rocking forwards on my lap. She squealed loudly as I rapidly and unceremoniously forced the remaining 6" into her rear, stretching her out once again. I raised my hand and laid 5 more very hard stinging slaps on her incredible arse, leaving her moaning in pain with a sore, red butt as her sphincter locked tightly onto the dildo.

I lifted her off my lap and put her down on the floor on her knees, before pushing her forwards to what would be a doggy style position. Except her hands were cuffed behind her back, so she fell forwards onto her chest. Her clamped nipples pushed onto the carpet as she rested down on her chest, her head facing to one side. I reached under to her adjustable nipple clamps, which were set on the loosest setting. With a couple of quick turns, I wound both clamps up to full tightness, clamping hard onto her tortured nipples. She squealed loudly, and then moaned deeply through the pain. I took hold of her leash, and picked up the leather riding crop she'd bought. I pulled hard on the leash, pulling Kylie off the ground onto her knees and then there was the 'swish' in the air and a hard crack sounded across her arse with the riding crop. She screamed through her gag at the blazing pain, and pulled at the leash. I laid 4 more on her in quick succession then let her drop to the floor.

She sobbed quietly through her gag as she dropped to the floor, rolling onto her side as the pain subsided. I reached out and picked up the 4" vibrator she had, and turned it on. There was a healthy hum from it as I rolled her fully onto her back, then ran it over her stomach. She tensed at it's touch, then moaned and relaxed as I ran it down into her damp pubic hair. I teased it up and down her stretched pussy lips around the dildo, before sliding across her clit slowly, causing a long, drawn out groan of pleasure from her. Being blindfolded meant her other senses were heightened. I ran it back up her mound and onto her flat, toned stomach, leaving a trail of her juices. I ran it up to her breasts, teasing along the bottom of them before I pushed it onto her clamped nipples. The clamps vibrated, causing shocks right into her nipples, causing another groan from between her stretched lips. I ran it over her breasts and onto the top of her chest. I rubbed it firmly onto her toned body as she wriggled in pleasure with occasional groans. I slid the dildo onto her shoulders, then eased her body over onto her front, and ran it down her shoulder blades, and then down her spine. Her back arched and she shivered, her buttocks clenching as she groaned when I slid the vibrator to the cleft of her arse under her cuffed wrists. Her toned butt cheeks were pushed apart by the massive dildo lodged in her back passage, revealing her stretched anus.

I ran the vibrator down between her arse, holding it on the end of the dildo to make it vibrate inside her, then slowly started rubbing over her firm rear with the vibrator. After going over every inch of her arse, much to Kylie's pleasure, I ran it down the top of her pussy lips from behind and onto the dildo, before rolling her over onto her back again. I rubbed it up and down the insides of her thighs, then back up and round the dildo to her clit again. I rubbed in small, firm circles with the vibrator on her clit, which she loved. She started breathing heavily and her back arched, making it blatantly obvious she was about to cum, which was my cue. I snapped the vibrator off with my thumb, and removed it from her hard clit. She whimpered in frustration as her hard clit sat unattended, her pussy leaking juices, not being allowed to orgasm.

I picked her unsatisfied form from the floor and hooked her over the arm of the sofa, face into the cushions. She mumbled in discomfort as I roughly reached between her buttocks and pulled the dildo sharply from her arsehole. She squealed as the head pulled back from her anus, stretching it sharply. I stepped round and sat by her head, and unstrapped the ballgag. I pulled hard to get it from behind her teeth, which gripped it tightly due to her mouth being at full stretch. I grabbed the dildo, fresh from Kylie's arse and pushed it into her mouth.

"Let's try this again shall we?" I said, and pushed. She mumbled and squealed something and struggled to pull way. It sounded like "No!" though I wasn't sure, not that it mattered. I lifted her head with the leash and pushed hard, getting the dildo to 6" without trouble. Kylie realised she wasn't going to get away from this test, and relaxed. Her body settled over the arm of the sofa and her throat relaxed. I got the dildo in further to 8", her previous best. I then pushed, and there was resistance but not as strong as last time, and the dildo slid forwards slowly for another 2". She now had 10" of fake cock down her throat, but despite pushing I couldn't get the remaining 2" into her. I pulled the dildo from her throat and grabbed the ballgag again.

She gasped for breath as I stepped up behind her, straddling her arse. My hard cock laid neatly between the cheeks as I pulled the ballgag in front of her face. I yanked back hard, pulling her head back as her teeth were forced apart. She grunted in pain as I yanked back hard on the leather straps to pull the gag home between her teeth and strapped it tightly behind her head. I then stood and took hold of Kylie's leash. I stepped past her and pulled back on it, signalling for Kylie to get off the sofa arm. She wriggled to slide down onto the floor, then walked on her knees as I led her. I took her to the radiator again, and tightly fastened her leash on the pipes. I then laid another hard slap on her arse, which made her kneel up straight.

Then I heard the distinct clinking of a key in the door, then the sound of it opening. Kylie looked up with a sharp hiss through her nose in horror. I looked to the door, which swung open as Dannii walked in carrying lots of bags of shopping, probably clothes, looking down at something in her hand.

"Hey I couldn't get what you wa..." Dannii said, stopping in shock as she saw her sister, bound, gagged and leashed to the radiator. I watched Dannii nervously, unsure of what to do. She dropped her bags and stared at Kylie, slowly walking round her as she stared, eyeing Kylie up and down. Dannii then walked over to me and gave me a kiss, pulling herself to me and feeling my hardon poke her in the stomach. She looked down with a smile then put her arms around me and looked at Kylie.

"Has someone been a naughty girl then?" she said sexily, licking her lips and looking at Kylie.

"Why do you say that?" I said, putting my arm around her and watching her nipples harden through her dress.

"Well I can see she's been spanked, and she's wearing all this stuff" she said, gripping my cock and gently starting to jerk me off.

"It was her idea actually" I said, reaching up and firmly squeezing Dannii's large breasts.

"Really?" she said with a very interested tone, "So that means I can enjoy her aswell?" she said, looking at me with pouty lips.

"She's not in much position to argue is she?" I said, giving Dannii a kiss.

"She needs punishment because she just failed to fully deepthroat this dildo she had wedged up her arse" I said, holding the dildo up to her to give Dannii an idea of what we were up to. Dannii smiled and slid her hands down her sides. She took hold of the hem off her short, red silk dress and pulled it up and over her head, pulling it off and letting it slide down her left arm before dropping from her fingertips onto the floor. She stood before me in a matching pink bra and g-string set, her nipples clearly showing through the bra. I fondled her breasts before reaching behind and unclasping her bra, which fell loose on her chest. She cast it aside then reached down and pulled her g-string down her legs to her feet, and pulled it off.

"I won't be need this anymore" She said with a laugh as she stood up, showing off her nice beaver in the process. She raised her now slightly damp g-string in her hands and pulled it back between her thumbs, then flicked it at Kylie. It hit Kylie on the side of the face, causing her to look round though she was not able to see anything. Dannii giggled and then picked up the riding crop and whispered what she wanted to do. It sounded a good punishment so I did as she said. I laid down with my head under Kylie's chest and pulled her over, supporting her with my arms. I released the nipple clamps, and leaned up to start sucking one of her nipples. She groaned softly, and out of the corner of my eye I saw Dannii raise the riding crop. There was the swish of air then a crack as it connected with Kylie's firm arse. She screamed loudly behind the gag as I bit hard on her nipple and pinched the other one hard at the same moment.

"Your punishment for not swallowing your toy again" I said as Dannii laid several hard slashes on Kylie's rear. Dannii then stopped and put stepped to the table, her wetness glistening in her pubic hair. I pushed Kylie back up onto her knees and reclamped her nipples at full tightness before standing up. Dannii laid the riding crop down on the table and picked up the 12" strap-on. She looked from it to me with a sexy, evil look. Then she stepped into it and pulled it up, strapping it tightly onto her hips like a pro, positioning it to pressure her clit. She looked so funny, having a thick 12" cock standing out from her hips.

Dannii knelt down behind Kylie, and pushed her over onto her chest with her slender hand so her arse was high in the air. Dannii then got into position behind her and gripped the base of the strap-on to guide it. She pushed it against Kylie's tight arsehole, starting to push it inside. Kylie figured it was just the 12" dildo again and didn't try to fight, knowing that it would be pushed in anyway and that she could just about take it now. Then she felt Dannii's slender hands grip her hips, and the cock start sliding hard up her arse. She squealed and started to crawl away, Dannii waddling behind her on her knees, not letting her get herself free. Kylie came up against the leash and was trapped. Dannii laughed.

"Ha, you're not getting away from me that easily bitch!" she said evilly, and rammed the remaining 5" of the strap-on into Kylie hard, causing Kylie to scream as she was stretched out. Dannii smiled as she ever so slowly drew her 'cock' right back out to the head and then slowly pushed back in until her thighs rested against Kylie's butt, despite Kylie resisting as her sister anally abused her. Kylie didn't stop squealing as Dannii started to enjoy herself.

"Oh shut up and let me have you, you know you love this" Dannii said, and started thrusting the full length of the cock in and out of Kylie's rear as fast as she could. Kylie was moaning as Dannii fucked her, but Dannii couldn't inflict the pain she wanted by thrusting the full length. She leaned over her sister, pulling her arms against Kylie's toned stomach, her large breasts pushing into Kylie's lower back. She then started to hump her sister like a rabbit, giving short, fast, hard thrusts of about 4" of the dildo, driving in deep each time. Kylie grunted in pain with every thrust, her breathing heavy as Dannii took advantage, fucking her in the ass for the first time. Dannii leaned back on her knees, holding Kylie hips and groaning loudly, still pounding Kylie with the strap-on in long, 8" thrusts. Dannii pumped hard on her sister, the strap-on pressuring her clit as it pained Kylie. Dannii gave a last thrust into Kylie and screamed in ecstasy, the full strength of her orgasm washing over her. Her juices leaked from around the strap-on, her body tensing before shaking in pleasure as Dannii closed her eyes with a long, continual moan. She came down from her orgasm and flopped over Kylie's back, hands around her waist, Dannii's 'cock' still deep inside her sister.

"That was fabulous sis. Your arse is truly wonderful" Dannii whispered to Kylie, then she kneeled up and slowly withdrew the cock from Kylie's arse. The bulbous head stretched Kylie's sore anus as it slid from her, causing another moan.

Dannii moved stood and moved round to the front of the sweating, pained Kylie. She reached down and unstrapped the ballgag, pulling it off and throwing it aside. Kylie gasped for breath immediately. Dannii pushed the head of the strap-on near Kylie's mouth and on her next gasp from breath rammed it into her throat. Kylie screamed as Dannii got the dildo to 7" immediately. Kylie started to back away from Dannii so I knelt down and held her, Dannii smiled and grasped Kylie's head.

"You're gonna take it this time!" she said in a nasty tone and pushed hard, getting the dildo to the previous best of 10", Kylie was drooling round it and Dannii was intent on going all the way. She pushed hard, and slowly the remaining 2" pushed in. Kylie's nose bottomed in Dannii's pubic hair and Dannii sighed contentedly.

"Told you she'd take it" she said, and then slowly pulled it back out. She stood and unstrapped it, letting it fall to the floor. I knew that this was more than enough for poor Kylie, and set about releasing her. I undid the handcuffs, removed the dildo from her wet pussy, and unclamped her nipples. She sighed in relief at this, and I undid the leg spreader bar, at which she flopped onto the carpet. I undid the blindfold and she blinked at the brightness of light, a tear sliding from her eye. I brushed her hair away from her face and gave her a kiss, before picking her up. I carried Kylie to the bedroom and pulled the covers back, laying her down. I flipped the covers over her and left, Kylie falling asleep before I left the room.

Dannii watched as I re-entered the room. She watched my bouncing hardon as she leaned back against a chair, fully displaying herself.

"You've been horny for a long time. Let's have some fun" she said sexily, grabbing the ballgag and throwing it to me as she stood up.

"You sure?" I said.

"I can take as much as she can OK? I'm just as strong as she is" she said, blatantly trying to be my centre of attention over Kylie. I took the gag and walked to her.

"Turn around" I said. She asked no questions and did as asked. I placed the ballgag in front of her open mouth, and pulled back hard. She grunted as I pulled it back into place and strapped it tightly behind her head.

"Bend over and spread your legs Dannii" I said, and she again complied happily. She bent over and took hold of the chair she'd previously been leaning against. I grabbed the handcuffs and pulled her hands behind her back, before cuffing them tightly. She pulled at them to test them, and sighed contentedly, seemingly happy at this. I took the studded leather collar and leash and pulled it round Dannii's neck, before firmly tightening it. I took hold of the leash in a good position and stepped in place behind her. I pushed my cock against her dripping snatch, pulled back on the leash and pushed in swiftly. Dannii groaned loudly through the gag as I slid in, pushing back onto me. I made sure I had a solid grip on the leash and started thrusting hard into her wet pussy. She gave a moan everytime I thrust into her, sucking on the ballgag, blatantly enjoying it. With my spare hand I held her hip and squeezed her toned, rounded arse. She arched her back as she headed towards her orgasm, her pussy tightly squeezing my dick as she moaned and moved with me. I decided to give her a real taste of what Kylie had dealt with when bound up.

I slackened my tension on the leash and sharply pulled out of her, her pussy closing since she had been squeezing down on me. Before she could come down from her pleasure to realise what I was doing, I pulled my cock up between her nicely rounded buttocks, located my hardon against her tight, dry anus, pulled back tightly on the leash and thrust in hard. She screamed in pain as her rear guard was beaten before it could even resist my entry, and my cock slid all the way into her rectum, my balls stopping against the back of her wet pussy. She grunted loudly in pain as I slid all the way into her, trying to pull away but being held by the leash. I pulled out and thrust back in hard, her sphincter gripping me tightly to try and stop me, but merely causing Dannii more pain. She grunted in pain with every thrust into her tortured rear, tears sliding down her cheeks. For about 10 minutes I pounded into her snug, warm anus as she screamed and grunted in pain, her back arched by the tension on the leash.

"You wanted it this way" I said and started thrusting harder than before as I reached climax. I pounded her hard and slapped her arse before driving right into her and letting go with a grunt. She squealed as I rammed in and came, feeling my hot cum shoot into her arse. I held the leash as I rested for a minute, both of us breathing hard to catch our breath. I then slowly pulled myself out of Dannii, her moaning and twitching as I did because she was still in pain. I released the leash and she sagged forwards, before dropping to her knees and slumping forwards onto the floor with a moan. I reached down and unlocked the cuffs, and undid the collar. I cast them aside and rolled her onto her back. I reached behind her head and unstrapped the ballgag, pulling it from behind her teeth without much trouble. She breathed hard after I pulled it out.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers