Love At First Sight Ch. 06 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
741 Followers

"No no, keep going babe" she said, driving herself down on me hard to seemingly make her point. I grunted as she pressed her awesome arse down onto my groin and gave a quick grab at the base of my cock with her experienced muscles. She giggled at knowing she had such an effect with just a quick squeeze and started thrusting herself up and down hard. I held her hips again as she bounced up and down on me, moaning loudly and arching her back tightly. She was obviously putting on a show so I decided to join her. I slid my hands up her sides over her top and cupped her pert breasts, feeling her rock hard nipples pressing through. I tweaked them both through her top, which elicited a loud groan from her and a shudder passed through her body.

Kylie slowed to a stop and pulling herself off me with a pop as my head came free from her arse. She turned round and dove down on me, sucking my cock deeply into her mouth. I groaned and she pushed down, deepthroating me without a second thought, her tongue lapping at my shaft. The gorgeous Aussie slurped up and down the full length of my shaft several times, her pouty lips and talented tongue working on my rigid shaft. I groaned and fought the urge to grab her head as she sucked me clean. Kylie slipped off me with a slurp and kneeled up, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. She smiled cutely and gave a glance towards our faceless audience.

Kylie grasped the bottom of her top and peeled it over her head, revealing she was going braless. I smiled as I looked at her kneeling next to me in just stockings and suspenders on the grass. She reached up and tweaked her pointy nipples, giving a slight gasp as she did since she was very horny. Kylie indicated to me that she wanted the reverse cowgirl position, so I slid off my knees and laid down, my cock lying against my stomach.

"I want this in my arse bad. Hard and deep OK?" she said, looking at me with a pout. I nodded and she turned to swing a leg over me. Kylie made a real show of lifting her knee over me to get into position. When she was kneeling over my stomach, she clenched her bum tightly and squeezed her sphincter shut, tightening herself for the impending penetration. Kylie worked her way animatedly forwards to sit astride my thighs, wiggling herself sexily into position.

I felt her silky, stocking-covered thighs grip my legs as she leaned forwards, arching her back tightly and making it very obvious what she was doing. She placed the head of my rock solid cock at the tight entrance to her arse, then sat very slightly down and took a grip on her own thighs.

"Do it" she breathed, her breathing quite heavy with anticipation. I wasted no time and grabbed her hips, holding her tightly so she couldn't move. In a single motion I pulled her down hard and rammed upwards, forcing my cock hard into her tight back door. Kylie gave a yell and her face contorted into a look of pleasure and pain, making it clear to our watcher what was going on. Kylie took a moment to catch her breath then drew herself up on her knees and started bouncing on my cock hard. I took hold of her sexy, curvy hips and helped her bounce up and down. She bit her bottom lip in an attempt to stifle her moans but gave up and let out a deep, loud groan. Kylie bounced hard up and down, holding onto my thighs as she rode me.

Kylie slowed a little and leaned back, putting a slender hand on my chest to support herself. The new angle made new sensations for both of us and she grunted slightly as she got back into her rhythm, a little slower now though. She grabbed and massaged me with her sphincter as she rode me, which felt fantastic, showing her skill and experience of anal sex. With her spare hand she pulled and tweaked her nipples a little then slid it down to wet, swollen pussy. She stroked up the bulging lips for a few seconds then slid her middle finger into her tight snatch. Kylie tensed up as a shudder passed through her body from the pleasure. She started to thrust her finger in and out of herself quite rapidly as she rode me. Her eyes were closed and her breathing was heavy with sporadic moaning and grunts.

Kylie slid her finger out of her pussy and sucked it clean in a heartbeat before sliding her hand back down. She ran her fingertips up her slit for a moment then slid two finger into herself. Kylie rammed herself down on me hard as she did which took me closer. I held her hips tightly and started thrusting up into her harder, causing her to moan and return my thrusts with vigorous bounces. She thrust her two fingers in and out as she diddled her clit with her thumb, rubbing round it and occasionally over the sensitive nub. Kylie struggled to keep her balance as she spasmed in pleasure. She masturbated briskly as she bounced on me in short, hard thrusts.

"Oh god!" she screamed loudly as her orgasm hit her full force. Her tiny body spasmed in pleasure and only me holding her hips kept her upright as she almost doubled over. Her nails dug into my chest, which stung a little but was overwhelmed by the sensation of her arse milking at my cock. Kylie dropped down on me breathing heavily and rested on me as she got her breath back after her strong orgasm. I still hadn't got off and started thrusting slowly into her arse again. Kylie reached down and put a hand on my hip to stop me.

"Don't worry babe, I'm not going to be selfish," she said over her shoulder with a smile as she drew herself up. She slipped off my 7" length, the head stretching her tight sphincter out a little more as it pulled free with a pop, causing Kylie to moan softly. My cock bounced back against my stomach as Kylie swung her leg over to get off me. She gave my a smile as she slid her hand around my cock, then leaned down and licked the head. I groaned as she sank my shaft all the way into her throat, sucking hard as her tongue lapped at my shaft. Kylie new I was close so she didn't give me much and slurped as she slid my cock out of her mouth, licking her lips afterwards.

She crawled up and gave me a passionate kiss. I embraced the tiny aussie as we snogged and then slid her off to the side so she was on all fours. I took hold of her hips and pulled myself up behind her, my slick, hard cock pressing against her bulging wet pussy lips, her thin strip of pubic hair soaked with her juices. Kylie giggled and I pushed forwards, driving my entire length into her. Kylie grunted and squeezed her legs together as she was still sensitive from her orgasm and my cock was rubbing somewhere near her G-spot. I grunted as I pushed in, knowing it wouldn't take long. Kylie kept her legs pressed shut to increase the pleasure for both of us as I started thrusting hard in and out of her from behind.

Kylie arched her back tightly so I was stroking over her G-spot with every single thrust into her, and I was giving her plenty of those. Kylie's hands twisted in the dry grass and her eyes were squeezed shut in pleasure as I pounded away at her, my hips slapping against her fantastic arse. Kylie locked her arms to stop herself being knocked over by my hard thrusts. My hands pressed into her firm body as I held her tightly and pumped into her from behind. I felt the familiar pressure at the base of my shaft and thrust rapidly in and out of the tight aussie bombshell with short strokes.

"Kylie, I'm gonna..." I grunted.

"Me too..." she gasped back as her orgasm started. He cunt pulsed around my cock and her body jerked. She let out a yell of pleasure and her snatch clamped down on my shaft, which was enough to finish me off. I grunted and drove myself all the way into her, my weight rocking her forwards on her shaking arms. I groaned as I came, shooting my load deep into the diminutive pop singer. Kylie moaned as she felt my cum spurting into her, the hot sticky fluid splashing into her womb. Kylie shuddered as her prolonged orgasm finished and I collapsed on her back. She let her arms go and dropped down onto her elbows as we caught our breath.

"That was...fantastic" Kylie breathed.

"We should come for walks more often" I said.

"Yes, it's a good thing we came," she said, giving a sexy giggle. I gave a laugh and kneeled up, my cock sliding from her slippery pussy. Kylie kneeled up and stretched, a mixture of our juices sliding from her wet pussy. I reached down from behind her and ran a finger through the sticky juices, then raised the finger to her mouth. Kylie took hold of my wrist and leaned forwards to suck my finger clean with a satisfied moan. I stood up and offered Kylie my hand to help her up, which she accepted.

"Where's my top?" Kylie said, looking round. She spotted it lying around 10 feet away where she'd thrown it in the throes of passion. She walked over to it and bent down to pick it up, giving me an awesome view of her fabulous, pert rear. Kylie seemed complete unconcerned about walking to pick up her top in just a black garter belt and stockings. She pulled her top over her head and pulled it on, smoothing it out a little before walking back over to me. I slid my boxers and shorts back on as she picked up her skirt, stepping into it and pulling it up her gorgeous legs. Kylie zipped it up and smoothed it out as well before flicking her heels over with her foot and stepping into them. I looked at her and gave a nod towards the untied thong lying on the grass nearby.

"Don't worry, I have an idea," she said, giving me a sly smile and a wink. I smiled back and pulled my shoes on before I stood up. I gave her a kiss and waited for her. Kylie bent down and picked up the thong. She turned to where the watchers were, the glint of light all we could really see of them, and held it up. Kylie gave a sexy half smile and waved it provocatively from side to side towards them, then let it flutter to the ground, the ribbons waving in the wind. Kylie raised her hand to her glossy red lips, her lipstick slightly smudged from out passionate kisses, and kissed it. She sexily blew a kiss towards them and then turned and led me back towards the track for the walk home under the beautiful sunshine.

Being dragged shopping by Kylie and dinner with her and Dannii finished off the day. After a fun evening with the siblings, Kylie and I were sleeping together in her luxurious bed. I woke up after a dream I couldn't really recall, but realized I had a hardon. I looked over at Kylie, who was soundly asleep. Marveling at her beauty made my cock twitch, and idea popped into my mind. I'm not sure where from, but it was there. I wondered whether she'd wake if I were to relieve myself. The little head was now overriding the big one as I slid carefully on top of Kylie, slipping between her smooth, silky thighs.

I looked up at her sleeping face as I rubbed the head of my cock up and down her slit gently, feeling her naturally wetten as my cock rubbed through her sparse pubic hair. Kylie's hips twitched a little and her nipples hardened up as she got subconsciously horny. I settled myself on my elbows so I didn't put any weight on her, then pushed forwards very slowly. My cock slid surprisingly easily into the velvet heat of her cunt, her walls gripping me tightly. I tried not to groan at the fantastic sensation of her pussy, pushing my length slowly all the way to the hilt. I resisted the urge to suck on her hardened nipples and slowly pulled myself back out again.

I felt her muscles dragging at me as I withdrew to just the head of my cock and then pushed back firmly into the tiny, sleeping Minogue, pushing a sigh from her. I looked up quickly, hoping I hadn't woken her. I held still for a moment to make sure, then slid back out again, pushing back in a little more firmly since she showed no signs of waking. I couldn't help but grunt quietly at the snug fit of her pussy, feeling myself getting close already. Just the sheer riskiness of the situation made me really horny, knowing she may wake up. I had a slow, steady rhythm in and out of her slick cunt, pushing all 7" of my cock in and out. I took myself to the edge and pushed up inside her powerfully, taking all my will power not to simply drive in as hard as I could. I held myself deep inside her and climaxed, dumping my load of hot sperm deep into her womb.

I stifled a grunt of pleasure as I emptied my balls into Kylie, being careful to keep my weight off her. I took a moment to rest, then carefully slipped my softening cock from her tight pussy and climbed off her. I slid down next to her and pulled the sheet back over us as I put my arm carefully round her and settled back down, thinking about what had just happened.

"You could have just asked" Kylie said quietly, a smile spreading over her cute lips. I was shocked and she gave a little giggle, turning her head to look at me. I couldn't believe she had been awake and not said anything!

"Wha..uh...really?" was all I could manage through my shock.

"Sure, I like a midnight fuck as much as anyone. Just not anal, I like to be fully awake for that" she said with a sexy smile towards me. I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just kissed her, our tongues automatically seeking each other's.

The next morning, I was sitting at the table flicking through the newspaper as Kylie made a casual breakfast, her silk robe barely clinging to her sexy form. Kylie saw me eyeing her tight body and smiled, walking over with some toast. As she set the plate down, the phone rang. Kylie picked it and had a serious expression on her face. She nodded and gave a few yes and no answers, then hung up. I looked at her expectantly, waiting for her to explain.

"Our admirer in the field, he was a photographer" Kylie said. I almost dropped my mug as I realized the implications.

"He wants to meet up and come to a...settlement" she said, looking at me with a slightly ashamed expression.

"Settlement, you mean..." I trailed off, looking at her.

"Quite possibly" she answered with a sigh, catching my glance and then looking down. I thought for a moment.

"Well, you gotta do what you gotta do" I said simply. It was the simple truth.

"You sure you're OK with it? If he wants anything like that at least" she said, looking me in the eyes.

"If he doesn't, there's something wrong with him" I said with a smile. Kylie smiled and walked over to me.

"Thanks hun" she said and gave me a long kiss. Kylie had arranged to meet him in an hour or so down at the beach house. She went off to the bedroom to get changed, and emerged a few minutes later. She was wearing a low cut red tight top, a thigh length black skirt that hugged closely to her bum but was looser below, and a pair of black stockings. She wore a pair of thinly strapped high-heeled sandals to top it off. Kylie blatantly wasn't wearing a bra, and just looking gorgeous.

"Wow Kylie, this photographer is some lucky guy" I said with a mock-jealous look.

"You'll get all you want when I return OK sweetie" she said, plopping down on my lap and giving me a kiss. She took my hand and slid it up her thigh. I felt the lacey top of her stocking, then smooth leg and then her furry pussy. I looked at her, and she smiled back, which enticed me to gently stroke up and down. Kylie gave a low moan and squeezed her thighs together, almost trapping my hand.

"I needed something to get me a bit horny beforehand, that's all I needed right there" she breathed.

"So why you going commando you saucy little minx?" I said, still stroking gently.

"Well I just want to be prepared. Besides, like this I can give a bit of leg flash and give a real show to seal a deal" she said with a giggle.

"I reckon you're looking forwards to possibly mixing sex with business" I said, rubbing my finger in small circles on her clit. Kylie gave a small shudder of pleasure and a sigh.

"I don't know what you're talking about" she breathed, her eyes squeezing shut as she bit her lip. I moved a little and slipped two fingers into her now dripping pussy and massaged her rock hard clit with my thumb.

"Well, maybe a little" she replied huskily, leaning down to give me a soft kiss. Kylie gave a grunt as I rubbed my thumb hard on her clit, the contours of my skin driving her wild. Kylie's thighs squeezed together on me, making her feel tighter round my fingers.

"Come on babe, you're almost there" I whispered in her ear as she breathed heavily. She gave a grunt in reply, and then gasped loudly as I pressed on her clit. I pulled my fingers back and added a third. With a firm push it slid into her tight snatch, she was so wet that her juices just let them slip in. Kylie moaned loudly and bit her lip, her eyes squeezing shut. I slid my thumb back onto her clit and rubbed it hard as I thrust all 3 fingers as deep inside her as possible. Kylie gave a loud squeal and spasmed, her powerful thighs clamping shut hard on my hand. I kept rubbing at her clit to hold her on peak of her climax for as long as possible. Her hot pussy clasped and grabbed at my fingers as she came down from her orgasm. Her breathing was heavy and there was a slight sheen on her forehead.

"How's that hun?" I said with a smile.

"That's just the kinda thing I needed to get me going" she said with a sexy giggle. Kylie reached down, took hold of my wrist and pulled my fingers from her pussy. She raised my hand and looked at it, then leant forwards and sucked my fingers into her mouth. Kylie licked between my fingers and sucked them hard, getting every trace of her juices from them.

"Well you better go hun, if you're gonna be on time" I said, giving her a kiss. She kissed me deeply and stood up, a little unsteady on her feet from the orgasm she'd just experienced. We both laughed at it and she headed out the door to meet the photographer.

Kylie arrived at the beach house in the morning sun, finding the photographer outside. She invited him into the beach house and closed the door, throwing her bag aside onto a sofa.

"Right how much is it going to cost for all those photos?" Kylie said flatly, turning to face him.

"Well what's it going to cost for your career?" he said, leaning against a table.

"Anything less than the cost of my legal team" she said, crossing her arms.

"Hey I never even threatened to sell them" he said, giving her a questioning look.

"So, do you want money or what?" Kylie said, biting her lip in a suggestive manner. Her eyes quickly scanned up and down his body, checking him out. He was just under 6 feet tall, short brown hair, dark eyes. Not bad looking, there was a five o' clock shadow on his face.

"Well these photos would destroy part of your image. It's not about what, it's about what you have to offer" he said, stepping towards Kylie.

"Well, are you a fan? I have lots of money you know" she said, looking at him.

"I'm not a fan of your music, but I am of you. So what do you have to offer?" he said, staring her in the eyes. Kylie knew exactly what was needed. She licked her lips and pouted, then struck a saucy pose, pushing her bum out.

"I knew you'd see sense" he said with a smile. Kylie smiled back to make sure she kept up the image.

"Just one sec there baby" he said, reaching into his bag and pulling out a video camera.

"Whoa wait a minute" Kylie said, standing up straight.

"Don't worry. This is just for you to take home as a souvenir" he said, holding it up. Kylie realized that it would be silly to walk away, and a souvenir video could be fun to watch some other time.

"Ok then, where do we start?" Kylie said, standing in front of him, anticipating the events to come.

"Right strip off and lets see what you can do" he said simply, raising the camera. Kylie raised an eyebrow at him, but did as she was asked. She wiggled her hips as she reached down and took hold of the bottom of her tight red top. Kylie wiggled her body as she pulled it off over her head, her pert, braless breasts bouncing free. She gave a sexy half smile and threw the top aside. Kylie turned to him and shook her chest a little and then swung her hips around, reaching back to the zip on her skirt. She slowly slid it down, and then pushed the skirt down slowly over her awesome rear as she wiggled seductively, turning towards him. She bent over as she slid the skirt to the floor and stepped out of it, flicking it away with her foot.

Noj
Noj
741 Followers