Love Between Cousins

Story Info
Two cousins discover their true feelings for each other.
4.8k words
4.47
106.3k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only my second erotic story. Please leave me comments. Thanks!

------------------------------------------

It was the middle of the summer between after my freshman year at university and my parents and I were headed deep into the woods for a family reunion. My parents sat up front while I listened to my iPod in the back seat of the family sedan. I missed the girls at the university but I didn't miss the classes. I am a decent student, but I'd much rather play than work. I managed to hold a steady 3.4 GPA even while playing intramural football and going to tons of parties.

I don't have a big family. I'm an only child and my dad only has one sister, meaning there would only be 2 families at this reunion.

It would just be the six of us at the cabin for 2 weeks. Mom, Dad, Aunt Janet, Uncle Rick, myself...and Hillary.

Since we were little, Hillary and I had been inseparable when we got together. Maybe it was because we were the only 2 cousins in the family, but we seemed to have a deeper bond than most siblings even had. I always liked to remind her that I was the older of the 2 cousins, even though I was only 4 months her senior.

Her family lived in Tennessee and mine in Texas so we only saw each other once or twice a year. We often met halfway at the cabin in Arkansas that our families owned together.

Hillary had always been kind of a tomboy, which suited me fine. It meant that we had all kinds of adventures when we got together at the cabin. Though she seemed tough on the outside, I always admired the way Hillary seemed to have a soft place in her heart for me. I remember one incident when we were about 10 years old. We were riding bikes on a trail near the cabin when I lost my balance and wiped out hard. I remember Hillary coming to help me up and giving me a kiss on the knee to make it feel better. I don't know why I remember that incident so vividly but it has forever endeared me to her.

Around the time we turned 14 our family reunions became less regular as we became more involved with school activities and sports. I always had summer football practice and worked as a lifeguard. Hillary started playing soccer. We had a reunion when we were both 16 and today would be my first time to see my cousin since then.

Last time I saw her, we were both at fairly awkward adolescent stages. She was a bit of a late bloomer, and barely had any chest to speak of if I remember correctly. I remember making fun of her braces while we played cards on the floor of the living room. It's funny the things one remembers.

The cabin was about an hour off the main highway and the last few miles were all dirt road. I had had too much water to drink on in the car and by the time we rounded the last curve to the cabin, I felt like my bladder was going to explode. The rough road did not help anything.

The cabin was in a clearing and I could see Uncle Rick's white Tahoe parked by the front porch. The sun was just beginning to set over the private lake.

"Looks like they beat us here," said my dad, "I hope my sister's made something good for dinner."

"I'll help you guys unload the car in a minute," I said, "but first I have to use the restroom."

As soon as the car stopped I jumped out and raced up the stairs to the side door of the cabin. Flinging open the door to the kitchen, I raced past my aunt and uncle as they stood making dinner.

"Hi Uncle Rick. Hi Aunt Janet," I said as I zipped past them. "I'll give you a hug in just a minute."

"Take your time Jake," my aunt said as she clearly could tell I needed to relieve myself.

I raced down the hallway towards the bathroom. I hadn't seen Hillary yet, so I knocked on the bathroom door just to make sure she wasn't in there. Getting no response, I flung the door open while beginning to unzip my shorts.

I was halfway to the toilet before with my hand about to remove my dick from my boxers when I realized that my cousin was sitting on it.

"Oh gosh, Hill! I'm so sorry. I knocked but I didn't hear you say anything so I came in."

There sat my cousin Hillary. She had bloomed late, but what a beautiful girl she had become in the last 2 years.

She was wearing a tight t-shirt and her khaki shorts and panties were down around her ankles. From where I was standing I could only see her right side. There was nothing hiding her beautiful tanned leg and the side of her slightly less-tanned butt. I couldn't see much else but I thought I caught a glimpse of a patch of blonde pubic hair between her legs.

When I barged in she had one hand between her legs and I thought for a split second that she was masturbating. I soon realized that she was just wiping herself after a pee.

"Don't worry Jake, I just finished peeing. It's all yours," she said as she stood up and flushed the toilet.

I had turned away from her in embarrassment but I could see her reflection in the mirror above the bathroom sink. I caught a glimpse of her beautiful pussy with its neatly shaved triangle of blonde hair above it just before she pulled up her navy blue panties to cover the scene. Next to come up were her khaki shorts. They were really short and showed off her toned legs. I found myself staring lustfully at my cousin.

Just then she looked up from buttoning her shorts and her eyes caught mine in the mirror.

"I thought you needed to pee, Jake."

"I...I do," I stammered. "I was just a little surprised to see you here in the bathroom. I'm sorry for barging in on you like that."

"I already said that you don't need to worry," she said. "Besides, we're cousins...we've seen each other naked tons of times."

"That was before we were adults, Hill. You're not the tomboy I remember. You're...you're..."

"Hot?" she asked.

"Yeah, you're hot now." I said before I could think. "I can't believe I just said that."

The truth was that my cousin Hillary was beyond hot. She was perfect. She was sexy and even though her pants were up now, the sight of her was arousing.

Her skin was tanned from a summer of soccer practice and sunbathing in the back yard. She was about 5'8" (3 inches shorter than me), maybe 120 lbs. She had a beautiful set of green eyes, a cute little nose, and pouty lips. Her tight t-shirt showed the shape of her ample bosom (she took after her mother). Her legs were long and toned. Her ass was tight and sexy, curving out at the top of her legs.

I snapped to when I heard her say, "So are you going to pee or not?"

"Oh yeah, I guess that is what I came in here for," I said blushing.

As I walked towards the toilet, I could see that Hillary had no plans on giving me any more privacy than I'd given her. It kind of turned me on to see that my little cousin was interested in watching me pee.

I brushed her shoulder as I walked past her and was startled (and aroused) when she turned and gave my ass a playful slap.

I unzipped my jeans all the way and pulled my now slightly aroused dick out of my pants and began to relieve myself. It felt so good to relieve the pressure that I hardly noticed Hillary staring at the dick in my hand.

"You're big, Jake, much bigger than when we were kids," she said giggling.

The thought of Hillary enjoying the site of my cock made me even more aroused and she could see that it was growing bigger in my hand.

"Easy there, big boy," she said, "I thought you came in here to pee, not jack off."

"I'm not masturbating, Hillary. It's just that you...it's just that you..."

"Made you hard?"

"Yeah."

"Well, the site of your cock is making me wet, Jake."

I couldn't believe we were having this conversation. We hadn't seen each other in 2 years and this was the way we were saying hello. I finished peeing, shook my dick a few times, put it back in my boxers and zipped my jeans.

"I don't know if this is right, Hill, we're cousins for crying out loud."

"That's what makes it ok, Jake. First cousins get married in tons of cultures. It's not like we're brother and sister...we're cousins. We love each other and it's ok if that love borders on lust sometimes, isn't it?"

"I guess so. We better get out of the bathroom before our parents get suspicious. Whatever your mom is making sure smells good."

"Are you sure you want to go out there like that?" she asked, motioning towards my crotch with her eyes.

My cock was still erect and it was making the front of my jeans stick out. It didn't feel like it was ready to go down either.

"Want me to help you with that?" she said.

My cousin had turned into a very naughty, sexual girl in the 2 years since I'd seen her.

"Oh my goodness, Hill. I can't believe you would even think about that," I said without conviction. The truth was that I wanted her. I wanted my cousin and I wanted her now. However, I remembered that our parents must be wondering where the hell we were.

"Sorry Jake, I thought I was arousing to you. I thought you might like to play naughty with me. I guess I misread your signals," she said, again gesturing towards the bulge in my pants.

"It's not that you're not arousing me, Hill. You are fuckin' hot and I'd love to play naughty with you...but we have to wait until later. You go to the dining room and leave me here to..."deflate" and I'll see you out there in a minute."

"Ok Jakey (she was the only one who was allowed to call me that), I'll see you at the table in a few minutes."

She turned and walked towards the door. I stared at her perfect ass, barely contained by her khaki shorts. How did she get so damn sexy?

I was trying to decide how best to relieve the pressure in my pants (masturbate or just wait) when Hillary turned her head towards me before closing the door behind her.

"Save it for me," she said lustfully and winked at me as she closed the door. It's like she read my mind.

I waited for a few minutes until my erection was gone and then I emerged from the bathroom and found everyone seated at the dining room table.

"What took you so long," Uncle Rick called out, "Did you have the runs or something? I thought you only had to pee."

"You don't understand, Rick," my mother replied, "this boy drank a lot of water on the trip up here, didn't you Jake?"

I nodded in reply.

"Dig in gang, the food's not getting any hotter," my aunt said.

"I love it when you cook, sis," my father said. "Pass the potatoes."

They had left me a seat at the table between my dad and Uncle Rick. It was directly across from Hillary. I tried hard, but it has difficult to keep from fantasizing about what my cousin and I my do later that night. She kept catching my gaze with her beautiful green eyes. There was something erotic in her eyes, something lustful.

The families made small talk over dinner. They wanted to know all about university. What was my GPA? How much did books cost these days? Was I dating anyone?

"No, I dated a girl for a few months back in the fall, but nothing came of it," I said.

"What about you, Hillary," my mother chimed in, "Are you seeing anyone?"

"Nope, I've had lots of requests, but I've turned them all down. I guess I'm just waiting for the right guy," she said glancing over at me briefly. I don't think anyone else caught the implication, but I sure did and it made my cock begin to harden again.

As the conversation turned to another topic, I felt a barefoot stroking my foot underneath the table. I looked up and saw lust in my cousin's eyes. She was playing footsie with me. I began stroking her foot and let my foot caress her toned calf muscle. I kept my eyes on her face and saw her bite her bottom lip slightly as I ran my barefoot over her leg.

"I think I could use some fresh air," Hillary said suddenly, "Want to go for a walk down to the lake with me Jakey?"

"I probably need to help Aunt Janet with the dishes."

"Nonsense," replied my aunt. "You two go have fun and leave us old folks here to talk and clean up."

I didn't need any more convincing. I was about to take a walk with my hot, horny cousin and I couldn't get my shoes on fast enough.

She put on some flip-flops and I grabbed a flashlight as we headed out the door. It was dark now, but there was a decent amount of moon lighting.

"Where do you want to go?" she asked playfully, grabbing my left hand with both of her hands.

Even in the moonlight, I could see the passion in her eyes. If she hadn't had a boyfriend this whole year, she probably hadn't had sex in that time either and was probably itching with lust. I hadn't had sex since I'd broken up with Denise 6 months earlier.

"Let's walk down to the boathouse," I suggested. I took her hand in mine and we began walking down the steep trail towards the water.

The boathouse was where we had spent many summer evenings growing up. Inside was my uncle's boat, suspended a few feet above the water by 2 straps. We'd climb into the boat and pretend like we were pirates. We sometimes played in that boat for hours.

Tonight, Hillary and I laced our fingers together as we walked hand in hand down towards the boathouse. We had not held hands since we were like 8 years old, and this sure had a different feeling to it. The moonlight reflected over the calm water of the lake and we could hear frogs croaking at the water's edge.

We had to cross a wooden pier to get to the entrance of the boathouse. When we reached the front entrance to the boathouse, we were completely hidden from view from the cabin. Hillary let go of my hand and turned to face me.

"I want you Jake. I've wanted you for years. I've saved myself this whole year just for you. That's why I didn't fuck any other guys...I love you Jakey."

I could see the longing in her eyes as she stood before me. My sweet cousin, now a hot woman, was coming on to me.

"Do you want me, Jake?"

"Of course I want you Hill...come here."

I embraced her tenderly, pulling her body close to mine. She put her arms around me and pressed her breasts against my chest. I held her face in my hands for a moment before pulling her lips to mine.

We began kissing and it was the most passionate kiss I have ever experienced. Her tongue soon found its way into my mouth as her hands went underneath my shirt to feel the skin of my back.

I responded by placing my hands on her tight ass cheeks and giving them a massage as we made out. I used my hands to grope her bottom and pull her pelvis closer to my hardness.

It felt so good to be feeling my cousin's body in the cool night air while our tongues explored each other.

We continued like this for a few minutes, my cock growing harder inside my pants as it pushed up against her pelvis.

"Oh Jake," she gasped as I left one of my hands go inside the back of her shorts and panties. The skin of her toned ass felt good under my fingers. I massaged her ass cheek and then let my fingers wander to her crack. I let my middle finger gently play with her anus.

"Damnit Jake, you've got me all wet. Feel."

She grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand out of the back of her panties. With one hand she unbuttoned her shorts and with the other she thrust my hand down between her legs. My had was inside her shorts but outside her panties but I could tell that the fabric was drenched from her sexual juices.

"See Jake...see what you do to me?"

I let my hand remain stuffed inside her shorts for a little while, gently massaging her labia through her sheer, soaking panties while we continued making out. To provide me better access, she pulled her tight shorts down from her hips and ass and let them fall down to her ankles.

I wrapped her in a big bear hug and let my swollen cock grind against her cunt through her panties. I let my hands travel down to her sexy ass again and pulled her closer to me. I gave one cheek an erotic slap. She responded by groping my firm ass through my pants. We let our hands linger on each other's asses for a while as we continued to kiss in the moonlight?

"Do you want to take off your jeans, Jakey?" It was more of a comment than a question because she was already undoing my button with one hand and my zipper with the other. She gave the pants a quick tug and then they were at my ankles.

We stood embracing in the moonlight in our shirts and underwear, listening to the sounds of nature around us. I loved my cousin and I wanted to make this a night neither of us would ever forget.

"Let's go inside the boathouse Hill," I said.

"What, are we going to pretend where pirates or something?" she joked with a twinkle in her eye.

We slipped our pants over our feet and left them lying on the dock. Hillary walked towards the old door of the boathouse. With her back turned to me, I marveled at the tightest, hottest ass I had ever seen. Her blue boyshorts had crept up her ass and the bottoms of her cheeks were on display. The way she moved aroused me even more. I loved the crease her ass made where it connected with her longs legs. My cousin was so sensual and my cock was getting harder.

I followed her to the door and she opened it with a loud creek. A gave her ass another playful slap. She was so fit that her ass didn't even jiggle when I spanked it.

I turned on the flashlight and put my free arm around her waist.

The air in the boathouse was kind of musty. We could hear the sound of the water gently lapping the deck under our feet. There were lots of lifejackets, oars, and things hanging on the walls.

"Where's that old lantern?" I wondered out loud.

"There it is!" she said as the flashlight beam illuminated it.

"Hold the flashlight while I get the lantern going," I said.

It took me a few minutes to wipe of the cobwebs and fill the lantern with kerosene. I found a match in the old coffee can on the shelf and lit it. The lantern provided a soft light that illuminated the boathouse, casting shadows onto the walls.

I walked over to Hillary and began kissing her again. We were both so horny! We let our hands roam over each other's bodies. Through our hair, over our skin, between our legs.

"Let's get in the boat, Hill, just like old times."

"K," was all she said. I could tell she was ready.

The boat was suspended a few feet above the water and was not easy to get into. I grabbed her below her ass cheeks and hoisted her up onto my waist. She wrapped her legs over my hips and I carried her over to the boat and set her bottom up on the side. She got in the boat and then offered her hand to me. I took it and pulled myself up into the boat with her.

"Just like old times, huh?" I said.

"I have a feeling this time is going to be very different than all the other times," she responded.

We went to the cushioned bench at the back of the boat and sat down next to each other. Before I knew it, she crossed her arms in front of her and pulled her shirt up over her head. She tossed her shirt down to the deck below and I did the same.

Her beautiful breasts were barely covered by a small bra that matched her panties. I could see part of an areola peeking out from behind one of the cups.

I let my hand reach out and begin massaging her left breast through the material of the bra. My thumb massaged the exposed areola. Then I let my hold hand reach into the cup and grope the entire breast.

"Take me Jakey...I'm all yours." She smiled at me lustfully.

I reached my hand around her back and unsnapped her bra. Two perky tits stood before me as she let her bra fall to the floor of the boat.

I began kissing one breast while massage the other with my hand. I wanted to take things slowly so this night would never end. I used my free hand to caress her back gently.

"Jake, I'm so turned on right now. I thought this day would never come."

"I'm turned on too Hill. I really love you."

She had begun caressing my erection through my boxers. I was hard as a rock and her fingers on my shaft felt so good.

"I'm so horny Jake. Let's get completely naked. Do you want to get naked and fuck me?"

12