Love Beyond All Bounds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,291 Followers

Danielle looked up at me, her makeup destroyed by her tears. I glared down at her, putting on a façade of disgust as I did so. Her eyes were puffy and bloodshot, her chin and lips were glossy with Seven's cunt juice. Something warred within Danielle's mind.

"Stop," she whimpered. I was immediately kneeling at her side, holding her tight as she unleashed a torrent of anguish into my shoulder and chest. Her whole body was racked with sobs. I looked up to Seven.

"I think we are done here," I said quietly. "Thank you and I mean that." The look I got from Seven was one of confusion and surprise. For a second I thought she was angry with me. Instead, for an instant, her face lost that cool, professional edge and she smiled at me with sudden warmth. The mask fell back into place so that I was not one hundred percent sure what I had seen. She gave me a quick salute, gathered her clothes up, and left.

"You are only with me because I'm paying you," Danielle said in a hollow voice. I reached down and took her chin into one of my hands. I tilted her head up.

"Do I have to leave you now to prove that is not the case?" I told her. She kept staring up at me.

"It hurts so much," she confided to me.

"I came home to find my longtime girlfriend in bed with an older, more experienced woman. How do you think I felt?" I joked with her.

"Like you had been a fool to ever trust them," she admitted.

"Just because someone treats you like a piece of shit, doesn't mean you are shit. It means they never bothered to get to know you. Breaking trust is a selfish act. It is not deserved. I am of the opinion that it is the selfish people that should be punished. Those they've screwed over have suffered enough." By the time I had finished that little speech, Danielle was mutely staring up at me.

"How did you get so wise?" she wondered.

"I hang out with cool people," I responded. She kept studying me.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" she said, with a real sense of vulnerability.

"You walked up and hit me with a riding crop," I confessed. "Somehow that made me very interested in you." That didn't seem to register with her. "When I came in here the first time, I was angry with someone, and I took it out on you. Right after you freaked out that first time; I realized I had fucked up, so I tried to make it up to you."

Danielle snuggled into my lap. "You did ... make it up to me." She hesitated a few seconds while I kissed the top of her head. "How did you know what to do, if you are not a professional?"

"Don't take this as an insult, but you aren't that hard to read," I told her.

"Oh."

"This leads me to believe that people have been manipulating you most of your life," I continued. That brought some serious silence. I opted to change the subject. "Aren't you cold? Let's get you dressed."

"And the floor is sticky and I really don't want to think about 'with what'." We got up and I led her to where she'd stacked her clothes.

"Are you tired of seeing me naked?" she tested me. I reached around her slowly and seductively then painfully pinched her butt. "Ow!" she screeched.

"If they would let me take you out of here tossed over my shoulder, butt-naked, I would. Sadly, that would most likely cause both of us to never be invited back here again." She graciously bowed to my logic.

"Why haven't you had to have sex with me? It is a sex club."

"Do you feel sexually deprived?" I teased. She shook her head.

"I would like a little something in me," she counter-teased, "or in your case a big something."

"Do you really want to have sex with me?" I inquired. She nodded coquettishly. "Well," I grinned, "you don't get to have it. Bad Girl. Very Bad Girl." Danielle screwed up her face in frustration then gave me a little push. I responded by grabbing her, spinning her around, and spanking her little bottom until she pleaded for mercy.

"I am going to enjoy next time. I'm going to get a girl to go down on you, but every time you get close, I'm going to have her stop. I'm going to draw it out as long as possible." Danielle shivered in anticipation. She put a single finger up to her lips.

"Master, may I kiss you?"

"You have pleased me tonight. You may have one kiss," I allowed. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down to her. Right before our lips touched, she searched my eyes for something.

"Do you like me?"

"Yes," I replied without hesitation.

"Do you want me?"

"Yes," I said in a huskier voice.

"Then I am yours," she panted right before pulling me into a passionate embrace. The kiss seemed to go on forever.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,291 Followers
12