Love Beyond All Bounds Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers

"I'm finished hating you," Danielle said. "If Damien has taught me anything, it is that life is about getting ahead, not getting even."

"Whose idea was this?" Tabitha asked.

"It was Damien's," Danielle smiled. "He said this would help me get over Douglas and he was right. I feel so much better." Tabitha gave me an appraising look and began smiling. "Back off," Danielle cautioned. "He's my boyfriend, and I only share him with people I like." Man, that made me so proud of Danielle – and hot.

"Do you like me?" Tabitha asked.

"I'm getting to. If you want to make me like you even more, my pussy feels lonely with all the attention you've been giving my ass. Care to do something about it?" Danielle taunted. Tabitha rolled over and began pushing Danielle's legs open.

"Lay back and enjoy yourself," Tabitha purred. "I didn't get to be the head of my sorority on looks alone."

"What are you going to do, Lover?" Danielle asked me.

"I've been hungering for a piece of that ass even since I saw it," I said, indicating Tabitha's vulnerable rear. "First I'm going to taste it and then I'm going to fuck it."

"Hammer in a few good licks for me," Danielle teased. It was my pleasure to do so.

As I rimmed her, Tabitha began serious work on Danielle. All that I heard was our labored breathing. I opted to up my game and moved my hips behind Tabitha's. I took aim and began my attack.

"Remind me ... I'm the one ... being blackmailed ... right?" Tabitha gasped as I slowly forced in her back passage.

"Something wrong?" cooed Danielle as she ran her hands through Tabitha's long locks. "Are we not hard enough on you?" Tabitha nibbled on Danielle's clit, causing a sharp intake of breath. Tabitha pulled back long enough to say,

"This ... is ... way ... better" gasp "than Doctor Cullen ... ever was ... AH FUCK!" she shouted as I slipped the last inch in all at once. I drove her into Danielle's snatch and her next words were muffled. From the way she started tongue-fucking Danielle I must have been doing something right. Danielle reclined onto her back, resting her hands behind her head so she could watch both of us.

Once I had my pace set, I reached around with one hand to manipulate her breast while using my other arm to keep my weight off her back. Tabitha took the hint and moved a hand up to one of Danielle's breasts and began playing with it. Tabitha used her other hand to fuck Danielle. She stuck two fingers in her twat and one in her asshole.

We kept this over two minute. Danielle was the one to crash first. She fought it as long as she could, but when Tabitha snuck a second finger into her ass, she lurched and vibrated up off the bed, screaming out her ecstasy. Tabitha fucked and sucked her unmercifully, keeping Danielle in orgasm for almost a minute. I wasn't sure if Danielle came down on her own, or Tabitha's eruption eased up the pressure on her pleasure centers. I figured turnabout was fair play, so I moved from her breast to her clit and flipped it back and forth rapidly. Then Tabitha really lost it. I held her hips against me until she subsided then slowly tipped her over on her side, away from Danielle's splayed legs.

Danielle curled up slightly. I moved around to her and took her in my arms. Her heart was racing and she was still breathing deep. She moved one of her hands so that it intertwined with one of mine.

"Are you still making it up to me?" Danielle purred to me.

"I'm trying. Am I succeeding?" I smiled.

"Do I get a vote?" moaned Tabitha.

"You do now," Danielle allowed. "Damien was cruel to me just once, and he's been pandering to my whim ever since," she grinned to Tabitha. Tabitha moved her body closer that she could put her hand on top of ours.

"Whatever you two are planning, count me in. This is the most fun I've had in a long time ... and the sex is awesome too," she giggled.

"Can we trust her?" Danielle looked up to me.

"Well, you gave me the information about her father, her brother, and you know her husband better than most. She has a lot to lose by fighting us. With us, she gets rid of a husband she's tired of and a weapon to use against her brother if he becomes problematic," I pointed out. "All we ask is a bit of help with revenge and as much sex as she can handle." I looked to see how Tabitha took my assessment. She was a smart woman, smarter than her brother; maybe as smart as her father. The fact that we might prove useful in dealing with her family probably hadn't occurred to her, but I saw the wheels now turning behind those beautiful eyes.

"Tabitha, can we trust you?" Tabitha took a long time to answer.

"They will never see it coming," she said seriously. "Dad is a puritan. My brother is a brutal, spoiled thug who has abused every woman he's come across. He has no respect for me. He even once tried to have his way with me, but I fought him off and threatened to tell Daddy if he ever tried anything like that again. Face it, my husband thinks he is better than he is. He is good in bed, and he's good looking, but," she stroked our hands, "he's been replaced. He dumps lover; lovers don't dump him, or so he believes. If you don't trust me as a lover, trust me as someone who is used to looking after herself."

"You can be a spoiled bitch," I cautioned Tabitha, "but we wouldn't be here if that was all you were. Danielle told me, and I learned on my own, that you're bright as well as beautiful. I think we can take care of each other. Welcome aboard."

"Round Three?" Tabitha suggested, bouncing her eyebrows playfully.

"You young people," Danielle pouted. She slapped Tabitha's tit lightly, grinning. She rubs my arm and says, "Go get her, Tiger; knock her out." Tabitha looked curiously at Danielle. "He fucked me to unconsciousness," she explained to her younger companion. "He's insatiable." Tabitha didn't look intimidated. In fact, she looked sensually aroused.

I moved away from Danielle and pulled Tabitha onto me. I sat back on my haunches, butt resting on my heels. She sunk herself onto my shaft, moaning as she slid down. Her legs wound their way around my waist. I pulled her close, bury my face into her bountiful chest, and took a nipple into my mouth. My hands cupped her butt cheeks and I began rocking her back and forth, purposefully driving her clit into my pelvic bone. She ran her hands through my hair, pulling me in, forcing me to suck more of one breast into my mouth. The sucking of as much of the whole breast as I could was something that thrilled her. Even more, the grinding her clit was adding to her excitement. She added her own hip moves to my rocking.

"Why ..." I said between deep breathes, "why did you call my Father 'Daddy' on that tape?"

"Did I?" she breathed back into my mouth barely a centimeter away.

"He didn't notice, did he? That's ... just ... like ...oh, I like that ...like him ... to not ... notice."

"At what ... point ... (moan) did you ... realize it?" I asked.

"I don't ... know ... what ... what ... you ... are ... talking about," Tabitha managed to get out.

"Close your eyes and feel me inside of you," I ground out. The greatest toolbox in sex is the brain and the greatest tool is imagination.

"Smell me, my cologne, and my aftershave and tell me who I am?" I managed, fighting with all my will against my gathering tide. Tabitha didn't do anything for thirty seconds. She then hugged me tight and tried her damnedest to work my tongue out of my mouth with her own tongue and suction. She still had her eyes closed.

"What is it Bunny?" I whispered to her in a deeper voice than my own. Tabitha bounced with a renewed fire and passion.

"Daddy," she whispered to me so softly that I was sure Danielle couldn't hear.

"Daddy wants you Bunny, Daddy is proud of you, Daddy wants you to come for him," I purred in an older man's voice. Tabitha went nuts. Her eyes were screwed shut and she was staring up at the ceiling while she ground herself into each and every thrust.

"I ... I ... ugh ...ugh ... DADDY!" she screamed. I hoped the lobby didn't hear that. I held her tight to me and Danielle came around behind Tabitha and wrapped her arms around the both of us.

"How did you know?" Tabitha panted.

"It is not unusual for Fathers and Daughters to be very close and for Daughters to see validation from their male parent. When you let my Father control you, all you really did was allow yourself a little bit of freedom to express your fantasies.

"Don't you find this a bit disturbing?" Tabitha asked.

"Have you ever done it with your Father?" Danielle responded.

"No," Tabitha replied. "There were a few times I 'bumped' into him in his bathroom, but I never made an advance on him. I was too afraid."

"Fear is Nature's way of telling you not to do something, but Fear is Mans way of telling you haven't done it yet. It can go either way. I hold you in regard for who you are, in its totality. I'm hardly a person to pass judgment.

"True," Tabitha quipped, "you are a dirty, filthy blackmailer."

"How about we three take a shower and deal with the 'dirty' and 'filthy' parts of that," Danielle smiled. Danielle knew that I hadn't come yet and was still hard as a rock inside Tabitha. I wasn't sure exactly how much showering would be involved.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,296 Followers
12