Love Bites Ch. 04

Story Info
Time to meet the family oh goodie.
1.1k words
4.46
12.6k
3

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I Know it took me a hell of a long time to post this but hey i had school and i wrote the other chapter already. So....... Enjoy!!!

~ Lioness_Queen

Andreyah

We pulled up into a well groomed yard, with oak trees and rosebushes everywhere. I gasped in shock when I saw pass the trees and bushes. The house was magnificent, it looked a palace but I guess it would be to cliché to say that it was fit for a king. It was white with gold trimmed windows; the front door was oak with gold door knobs. There were gardeners everywhere griming trees and planting rare beautiful black roses.

"So, how do you like my house?" Alecsander asked

"It's magnificent, I'm awe struck." I stammered in reply

"Look over there." He said as he pointed towards the roses "Do you know what kind of roses those are?"

"Yeah, I can't believe that you have block roses in your garden."

"It's not my garden; it's my mother's garden. She has this weird obsession with flowers." He explained. He leaned in closer and whispered in my ear "She planted the black roses especially for our mates."

"Nice to know that the family's accepting us already." Andrey sent to me telepathically "next thing to do is to get my mate to stop fighting the mating pull." He added with detest

I couldn't help but laugh at that. Twin rarely uses our ability to talk telepathically so it was plain to see that Aleca was really aggravating him with the whole you're not my mate thing she has going on. As we neared the front door I held Alec's hand tighter, there were so many things running through my head like what if they didn't like me or the fact that I couldn't shift or what if Twin went all Alpha male lion on Aleca's boyfriend.

"What's wrong babe, you look like you're about to have a heart attack." Alec asked me as I gripped his hand tighter and tighter

"Nothing's wrong Alec, I'm just thinking that's all." I answered without loosening the death grip I had on his hand.

"Well that nothing must be something Andreyah, you're holding my hand like it's the last time you'll get the chance to do so." He said as I let his hand go "Tell me mi amor what troubles you so." He murmured against my neck

I gave up and told him of my worries. "There's a lot of thing that can go wrong and most of them involve something being wrong with me."

"Look in my eyes mi amor" he commanded as he gently stroked my cheek with his fore finger. I did as he said and got lost in a sea of love, hope, and dreams. "The only thing you should be worried about is me and you, no one else matters." He stated before he captured my lips with a kiss that stole my breath away I was so dazed that didn't notice when we reached the door or when he reached around me to knock on it. The door opened and my breath was taken away by a women, no, a goddess with eyes like Alec's and hair as fair as a baby chick in the spring time.

I distantly heard Alecsander say "Mother this half of my heart Andreyah; Andreyah this is the other half to my heart Queen Amanda Romero"

She gave me a warm hug and said with a slight Spanish accent "so this is the beauty that has been brightening my son's dreams. Your beauty lives up to its repertoire."

I managed to sputter out a "tthank you your highness"

"No need to be so formal princess or is it alpha princess?" she asked clearly unsure of the formalities of were culture.

"Its alpha princess for now Mrs. Romero." I said looking lovingly into Alec's eyes. I could tell that I was going to get just perfectly with Mrs. Romero.

"This is my twin Brother Andrey who is heir to the throne and..."

"Aleca's true mate, I know I sensed it the same moment he did." Mrs. Romero said cutting me off "Hello Alpha Prince, I am so glad that someone of your character was chosen by the fates for my daughter."

"As am I" I heard a deep baritone say from behind Mrs. Romero. This man was obviously Alec's father. Their looks were mirrored exactly the only difference was that my Alec had the smooth calculating eyes of his mother while his father had happy piercing green eyes that made you feel welcomed

"Don't breathe just yet sis. 2 down 1 to go." I heard twin whisper nervously in my head.

***********

Alecsander

Father and mother took to my mate and her family quickly. There was only thing left to deal with and its name was Josh. I couldn't stand that little piece of shit. He was the pain in my ass that wouldn't go away. Always smiling and acting all perfect; but you know what they when the cats away the mouse will play. As soon as my sister turns her back on him he loses that little good boy act and I don't like two faced people. Andrey will surely put him in his place.

As if I called him out he stepped into the room and kissed Aleca like he always does when he sees her she started to giggle but was cut off by a very loud and territorial roar the thought that passed through my head as Nella held Drey off was "the shit done hit the fan"

*********

Andrey

My lion went ballistic as he saw that creature press his lips onto our Aleca. I couldn't hold in the territorial roar of rage even if I wanted to. I felt the familiar and gentle calming presence of my twin's lioness trying to calm my down so I could rationally think about something other than ripping this josh guy's head off. The funny thing about Dreyah's lioness is that even though it's dormant it has always known when my lion was in distress and it was always there to calm my little Leo down.

Before I even knew what I was saying I instinctively said "I challenge you josh for the right to mate Aleca Romero." I heard Aleca say what the hell at the same time Dreyah whispered aw shit poor guy. Right before I felt my little Leo fight me for control of my body

"I accept your challenge foolish human!" Josh replied confidently.

As the last of my control slip to let my little Leo out I heard Alecsander whisper "no josh you are the foolish one." Next thing I knew I was no longer walking on two legs, I was walking on four paws, shaking my mane and roaring ferociously like the king I was destined to be.