Love Bites Ch. 09

Story Info
Finally some answers.
1.9k words
4.59
7.4k
6

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/18/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9 Surprise!

~André~

The first feeling I felt when I awoke was completion, I now felt complete. I had found my mate and we were mated. I sat there marinating at the thought when suddenly I had the strangest urge to shift.

"Babe," I said to Aleca "I think something has happened to Andréa"

"Hmm," she replied groggily "well just go check on her she's right down the hall in Alecsander's room. It's the room with the black door red trim. I swear that boy has a weird fetish for black and red." she mumbled. I chuckled at that because she had I weird fetish for silver and blue. Everything in her room was colored as such with the exception of the black trim on her blue and silver satin sheets.

"Okay I will you stay here and get some more rest."

"Don't worry" she yawned "I will after last night" I chuckled as I lost control of my little Leo for the first time since I was a cub.

----------------

~Andréa~

I felt confused and lost. I had no clue what was happening but I knew it was something good or at least I hoped it was. A strange yet familiar presence probed my thoughts looking for entry and I reluctantly let it in.

"Little one are you okay." I heard a strongly accented Egyptian voice ask me.

"Yes, but I'm confused who are you and where am I?" I asked

"Look around little one the answers you seek are right before your eyes, if, you would just open them that is." she replied.

Slowly I opened my eyes to find myself in an ancient styled Egyptian room draped with white and gold cloth. As if she sensed my wonder she said "I'm over here little one" turning to the sound of her voice I was shocked to see a woman who looked quite a bit like me with hazel eyes and pecan skin. It finally dawned on me that she was my lioness.

"H-how? Why now after all these years"

"Your mating brought me forward as to why well that's quite simple. You no longer need me to protect you. You have finally come to terms with your past."

"But why leave me? I needed you and you just abandoned me!" I accused now angry with her for leaving me.

"I did no such thing!"she exclaimed "I have been here all along, it was I who gave you those dreams, I who let Sarah smell me, and I who gave you the courage to kiss our dear one on the bus!" she was obviously angered at my statement "sweet child I would never leave you completely. You were so young when I first arose to protect you. Too young actually, I was afraid that I might traumatize you more if I forced my presence on you. My absence was necessary to shape you like no other Were has been. Your senses enhanced themselves to higher levels making them twice as strong now that I'm here, you empathize with the humans because you yourself know how it is to be without." she said as she walked over and stroked my hair.

"Mi amor your lioness is just as wise as your brother." I heard Alecsander say.

"Alec!" I yelled running into his arms "I have a lioness now. She is back I'm whole again! Thank you thank you thank you my love you did this!" I said showering him with kisses

"I did nothing but love you mi amor."

"Our dear one is right, but I suggest you awake for our brother is soon approaching" she said just as I felt a force push my conscience forward.

~Alecsander~

My mate was as beautiful in lioness form as she was in human form. Her coat was shining as were her eyes which were now lined with hazel. As I sat there admiring her I saw her open her eyes and look at me.

"Is this weird for you?" she asked bashfully through our mating link.

"No," I replied "You are still you to me I love you whether you are in human or lioness form. Either way you're the most beautiful thing in the world to me." I said with fierce love.

"I love you Alecsander Romero!" she said

"And I you Andréa Thea Cavalier"

Suddenly I saw André in lion form rush in and tackle her like litter mates do on Animal Planet

"Leonora you're back!" I heard I voice with an accent similar to Andréa lioness' say "Oh how I've missed you sister."

"It's neither the time nor place for this brother." Andréa's lioness said.

"Wait I'm confused. Who are you and who is this Leonora person you keep calling me" my mate asked.

"Oh, my apologies little one I'm Leo, André's lion and Leonora is your lioness and my sister. We are the original Were-Lions." with that said She passed out for the second time that day.

~Leonora~

"Brother! Look at what you have done! Her human half has shut me out completely. You could have waited to tell her" I said completely frustrated with my brother. Sometimes I forget who's eldest because he sure doesn't act it all the time.

"What? She asked me a question little one. You know I always answer questions honestly." he said with mock innocence.

"Leo," I said sternly "you know I hate it when you call me that and you could have stopped at the brother part. I will never understand why the gods chose to let you be born first" I said with a shake of my head.

I quietly laid down and put my head on my paws facing our dear one, Alecsander I think his name was. He sure was a handsome human. His looks weren't as regal as my last mate Marc Antony but he had a uniqueness to him. Chin sharp, blue gray eyes blazing with intelligence, hair curly and as dark as midnight, skin smooth and pale like a pearl and lips to die for which were currently in a very controlled, tight smirk. Sighing, I drug myself up and strolled over to him marking him with my scent. He tentatively rubbed my head behind my ears.

"That feels good dear one" I said through our link

"I figured as such." he chuckled "so, Leonora," he said "how does this work? Am I to mate with you while in lioness form or does it just carry over from Andréa?" he asked.

"Heavens no!" I said with a laugh "since you are hers and mine own true mate no, if Andréa was like my first human Cleopatra then you would have to." I said slightly annoyed. I am still not happy with Cleo. She deliberately mated with Caesar against my own and my brothers wishes.

"Okay, that's when you lose me" he said clearly confused "do you and your brother always end up as lions for twins?"

"I will answer this one little one, you see if you can rouse your human." Leo said

"Okay but don't overload him with information like you did her. My poor little one your life was not meant to be easy" I said the last part mostly to myself.

"Indeed." Leo said solemnly "now to answer your question young one no not always. The history books tell you not of Cleopatra's twin brother who died in infancy. He of course was to be my host but fate is cruel and cares not about age your mate is a living testament of that. When my host died I with my sister occupied Cleopatra's mind I always lay dormant while my sister was the dominate one." he paused to let my dear one ponder the new information.

"That makes sense Leo." Alecsander said all the while mumbling to himself "may I speak with André?"

"Of course you may my apologies he has been trying to take over for quite some time now I was just so excited to see my sister." I chuckled at the site of my brother being bashful.

"I might as well let the little one come forward also; you three have much to discuss. By the way brother congratulations on your mating." I said before letting my human half become dominate.

~André~

I couldn't believe that Leo did that. How could he repress me and then practically tell Andréa all of our secrets there are just some things she isn't ready for.

"Leo, how could you?" I asked him

"How could you not?" he said before letting me take over. That threw me. I was not expecting a reply like that. And of course it got me thinking hard. Was I truly right for keeping these things from her? Am I truly protecting her or am I going to just hurt her in the long run?

"Babe what's wrong?!?" a very distraught looking Aleca said in her silver silk bath robe.

"Nothing babe I'm okay. My lion just got a little excited when Andréa shifted."

"She shifted?" Aleca said shocked

"Yes sister," Alec said sarcastically "I didn't just go to the pet store and buy a lioness."

"Alec," I growled in warning "that was hardly called for."

"Yes," he sighed "you are right as always."

"Wh-what happened?" a very startled Andréa said as she awoke "Where is she oh gods please don't tell me she repressed herself again" She started to sob thinking that her lioness was lost to her again

"Young one tell her how to shift. She is obviously distraught!" Leo yelled to me

"Twin, calm down!" I yelled "reach into your mind and ask her to come forward. If you are more comfortable in lion form then we can talk that way." she did as I said and before she could shift I felt Leonora's presence again.

"What is wrong little one?" she asked "I am here I won't ever leave you be calm and speak with your family while me and my own brother converse. I am here but we must speak in private." she explained softly but firmly to my sister who I just noticed was still naked. By being Were, nudity doesn't bother me but by being her brother, Alec's gaze was starting to irk me.

"Alecsander, I would appreciate it if you would provide my sister with something to cover herself." I said.

"I'm sorry André this is quite rude of me." he said pulling a blushing Andréa with him into his restroom.

Aleca wasn't lying when she said he had a fetish for red and black. His walls were black with red trim. His bed was a dark oak with red and black sheets on them. My gaze didn't linger on his bed for too long because it was obvious what sort of activities were done in it the night before. On his dresser was a picture of Aleca, Alecsander, and a fair haired boy with eyes like them and a girl whose hair was similar to his but her eyes were like their father.

"Who are they?" I asked

"Nicolius and my older sister Sandra." she said sadly "this was taken before she disappeared. I'm surprised he still has this, he took it the hardest." she murmured as she fondled the picture with her forefinger.

"I keep it to remind me to never stop looking for her." Alecsander said now clad in a black robe.

"It's okay dear one." Andréa said wearing a robe similar to her mate's only it was red "I'll help you find her. We need her."

At that moment I realized that it was time to tell them everything. It was time to follow the path fate set out for us.