Love Bites (So Does She)

Story Info
Halestorm singer Lzzy Hale meets a male fan.
5.6k words
4.61
15.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wrote this one shortly after Halestorm won a Grammy for their song Love Bites (So Do I), met Lzzy a couple years ago and she is exactly as this story describes her. There are some exaggerations to this story that didn't happen in reality.


I was sitting in the bar with a friend of mine having a few beers and we watched as this band came walking in through the front door. Barry looked at me and said, "Dude, that's Halestorm."

I laughed at him, "What in the hell is Halestorm doing here?"

"I'm not sure, but that's who that was," Barry said with a smile.

"Bullshit," I said, "I'll find out for sure." I walked over to the bartender since my beer was empty anyway.

"Another Bud?" the bartender asked me.

"Absolutely. So who's that band that just walked in a couple minutes ago?" I asked.

"It's Halestorm," the bartender said.

"Wow...what are they doing here?" I asked him.

"They know Jonathan the bar owner and they wanted to just set up and do some practice stuff without a whole lot of publicity so he told them they could set up here and play for a while if they wanted," the bartender told me.

"So nobody knows that they're here?" I said for clarification.

"It's not publicized. Lzzy, the lead singer said that she had sent out invites to fan club members and things like that in this area. So we should have some people start heading in here in the next little bit. I'd hang out and check them out, it won't be like a full-fledged concert or anything like that, but it will be a chance to get to hear them and some of their new stuff and get to meet them. I've met them and they are really very nice," the bartender allowed.

"Cool, sounds awesome," I said before I walked back to Barry.

"Well?" he asked as I slid back into our booth right across from him.

"You were right, it's Halestorm," I said looking at him.

"Damn, this is gonna be killer," Barry said. Then almost as an afterthought said, "We're going to stay and watch them aren't we?"

I looked at him, "That's a stupid question. This is Halestorm, and you know how I feel about Lzzy."

"Yeah, you get to see your little dream girl up on stage for you," Barry said in a very sarcastic tone.

A little over an hour later, there I stood right in the center of the front row staring up at Lzzy Hale as she played her guitar and sang her heart out. She was a singing and playing like a true dynamo, Barry leaned over and said, "The way she moves makes me think she would be wild as hell in the bedroom."

I looked at him and said, "Dude, what the fuck? You're always thinking with your dick and never your mind."

"I gotta hit the restroom," Barry said as he walked away through the crowd. It was amazing that before they got on stage that counting me and Barry along with the members of the Halestorm fan club that Lzzy had invited there were just over 25 people there, but once they started playing, there were easily over 200 people jammed into that little place and I wasn't about to give my spot as I was in heaven watching Lzzy perform right in front of me. Barry finally returned from the restroom and stood beside me as we watched this amazing performance.

The show had continued for well over an hour when Lzzy stopped singing and said, "Ok, we're going to wrap this thing up with one of our songs off the next album! It's called Love Bites (So Do I)!"

As Lzzy broke out into the song she started staring at me and smiling in a very predatory way. As the song was drawing to an end Lzzy removed her guitar and stepped to the front of the stage between her monitor speakers and then she jumped from the stage directly into my arms as she was still singing. I hadn't been ready for it and had to keep her from sliding back down so without thinking I grabbed her ass cheeks which were very firm inside her leather pants that she was wearing. I glanced over at Barry and his mouth hung open as if he were going into shock.

Lzzy took the microphone from her lips and said in my ear, "I'm so glad that you came tonight, I was afraid that you wouldn't make it until after I got back to my hotel room!"

I had no idea what she was talking about, I said, "I wouldn't have missed it for the world!"

"I'll tell you what, you hang out until I do this whole meet and greet with these fan club guys and then I'll come out here and hang with you and your friend for a bit before we head back to the room for the night, how's that sound," Lzzy said as she acknowledged the crowd around us.

"Sound amazing," I told her as I squeezed her ass cheeks again, amazed at the firmness of them in her leather pants.

As the show ended me and Barry returned to where we had been sitting earlier as the crowd started filing out and then shortly after that Lzzy came over to where we sitting and sat down beside me and said, "Introduce me to your friend."

"Lzzy this is Barry, he's been my best friend for many years now," I told her.

"Hello, Barry," Lzzy said as she extended her hand to shake his.

"Wow, hello, Ms. Hale it's an honor to meet you," Barry said as he looked at her shaking her hand.

"Thank you," Lzzy smiled.

We sat together talking and drinking more beers until, Lzzy let the cat out of the bag it became evident that she thought I was someone else. "So, Dale, after all those Tweets and private messages, I must say that you're quite a bit different than what I expected in person. You seem much more reserved, I had expected you to be aggressive and come on really strong but you're really a very sweet and very nice guy."

"Yeah, I can change who I am behind the electronic screen but in person this is more the real me, I have a shy side," I replied as I drank a bit more of the beer in front of me.

"I just hope that, you're not too shy later on," Lzzy said as her left hand found my right thigh and slid up it until she cupped my jean clad cock and began to tickle it with her very deft fingers. "I'm going to go get me another beer then we can get out of here, Dale."

As she walked up to the bar, Barry looked at me and said, "Dude, she thinks you're someone else!"

"I kind of figured that out, I don't have a Twitter and I've never private messaged her in my life," I told him

"Are you planning on going back to the hotel with her?" Barry asked me.

"How many times in my life am I going to get to have sex with Lzzy Hale?" I replied with another question to him.

"What if the guy she thinks you are shows up later?" Barry responded.

"He will just have to settle for sloppy seconds I suppose," I answered him.

"You're a brave man, Dale," Barry said as he held out his hand. "I need your car keys, you drove tonight."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out my car keys and handed them to him. Lzzy then returned and said, "You ready to go?"

I looked at her and said, "I thought you were going to drink another beer?"

She looked at me smiled and turned up the beer she was drinking and chugged it all down without ever slowing down. "I did."

I got up from the table and Barry looked at me with a smile and said, "Good luck."

A minute later, we were outside the bar and I saw that there were two limos sitting outside. Lzzy motioned to the first one and I opened the door and she got in first and I followed her and she said to the driver, "To my hotel please." She then slid the partition up between the front and rear of the car.

She turned toward me and said, "Finally, got you all to myself!" Then for the first time, she leaned in close and started kissing me, with a fiery passion.

I kissed her back trying to match her fire as much as possible. Then she reached down and began unbuckling my belt. She then managed to get my jeans and underwear pulled down to my knees and again started to toy with my cock. I quickly grew to full erection and she gripped my thick 7 ½ cock firmly and said, "You have a really nice cock, I want to suck it!"

"I'm not going to stop you," I said as I leaned back and let her lower her head toward my cock, she then began to run her tongue up and down the length of my hard cock before she started circling the head of it with her tongue. She then plunged down on her cock wither full lips. I groaned as she expertly began to slide her lips up and down my hard cock. She was on her knees and I noticed that her shirt had slid up and her leather pants had a gap in the back of them, I took this invitation and slid my hand down the back of her leather pants and under her g string panties to caress her bare ass. Lzzy groaned herself as she felt my fingers touch her ass. Following her groan she began sucking much more forcefully on my cock. I couldn't help but groan as good as her efforts felt. As good as her efforts felt I had to know if this was turning her on at all. I slid my hand around her hip and down between her legs, I then used my finger to search out her pussy and found that she was soaking wet. She groaned as I began to work my finger slowly in and out of her wet pussy. I noticed that it was having an effect as she seemed to be having trouble keeping up her efforts on my throbbing hard cock, which was good because it was taking all my efforts not to cum in her hot mouth.

She stopped sucking my cock and gasped, "You weren't lying when you said you had talented hands!"

"That's not all I have that's talented," I responded as I worked my finger faster and faster into her hot pussy.

Before she stuffed my cock back into her mouth she said, "I can't wait to find out!"

In less than a minute the care started to slow down and the driver knocked on the partition so Lzzy realized that we approaching the hotel and I pulled my fingers out of her sopping wet pussy and she told me to pull my pants back up, I did that as the driver stopped in front of her hotel. The driver then came around and opened the door and we clambered out of the car together and headed into the hotel arm in arm. In the elevator Lzzy pushed me up against the back wall of the elevator and grabbed my still rock hard cock through my pants and started massaging it. "Damn, if you don't stop, I'm gonna cum before we get to the room!" I told her.

Lzzy laughed at me, "Can you go more than one time in a night?"

"Yeah," I replied.

"Then I'm not stopping," Lzzy grinned as she kept on massaging my cock.

I gritted my teeth and managed to hold off cumming until the elevator dinged and came to a stop, I really wanted to feel what it was like to fuck that sweet pussy that I had my fingers in earlier. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to hold out any longer because her fingers knew exactly where to touch me and how to touch my cock. I groaned out in pleasure as I shot a full load of cum in my underwear and causing a wet stain to form on the front of my jeans.

Lzzy giggled at me, "I'm such a naughty girl, making a big handsome guy like you cum all over yourself."

"I've never done that before," I told her feeling very embarrassed.

"My, my, my, you're blushing," Lzzy said to me. "I never figured you would be this shy, but it is proving a very valid point. As for your clothes don't worry about them I'll send them to the hotel laundry, they'll be done before you leave. You won't need them inside the room anyway."

"What valid point?" I asked her, I was very curious at that statement.

Lzzy stopped in front of the door to one of the rooms and pulled out her room key and opened the door, once inside she took on a very commanding tone and said, "Strip off all your clothes, right now!"

Stunned by the sudden change in her, I hesitated which she took as an offense, "Did I stutter or something? Get your ass naked right now!"

I obeyed that time and stripped naked before her eyes. She then smiled at me, "The valid point is simply this, as I told you online, I had ways of making you lose your dominance over me simply because, I don't like to be dominated, I like to be in control and from the moment you met me in person, I've been the dominate one! You do take orders very well, however!"

She then went over and picked up the phone and called room service and said, "This is Ms. Hale. I have some clothes that I need washed and dried, if you could please send someone to get them for me."

She listened for a moment and said, "Ok, thank you."

Then she looked back at me and said, "Ok, so we've kind of torn your little dominate theory down, and I know that you have very talented hands so let's put those to use." She then slid her leather pants and her g string panties off standing in front of me causing my cock to start to stiffen again and stepped up to where I was standing. I took a close look at her clean shaven pussy and my mouth began to water.

"Use your fingers and make me cum, slave!" she commanded. I then used my fingers and inserted them into her wet pussy and started working her pussy while I used my thumb and toyed with her clit while I was working in and out of her pussy. Lzzy groaned from my efforts. I continued and I could tell that she was getting close to cumming as her legs started to quiver. The earlier events had made her almost as hot as they had made me.

Just when it seemed like she was about to cum there was a knock at the door. She breathlessly said, "Stop. Get up and take your clothes over there and give them to the person and then come back to me."

"But I'm naked," I said.

"Now you're going to complain?" Lzzy said her sternness returning.

"No, ma'am," I responded as I got to my feet, realizing that I still had cum covering my crotch area, and whoever was on the other side of the door would see it instantly. I picked up my jeans and I pulled my cell phone and my wallet out before I laid them down on the table. Lzzy swatted me on the bare ass with her hand as I walked past her on my way to the door. Lzzy moved over behind the couch so her naked crotch would be hidden from whoever was waiting on the other side of the door. She watched carefully so she could see my reaction as I had to show my submissiveness by opening the door with my cum covered to crotch to whoever was out there.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and screwed up my courage before I opened the door to find a young lady standing there. I'm sure my face was red with a blush before I got it completely opened. The young woman's eyes grew in size as she realized that I was naked. She then said, "Um, there's supposed to be some clothes here that, uh, need to be washed."

"Yes," I replied as I held out my clothes to her which she pointed to a cart across the hall. I stepped tentatively out into the hallway before returning back to the safety of the room.

"How soon do you need them returned?" the woman asked.

"A couple of hours will be perfect," Lzzy spoke up for the first time since I had opened the door.

"I'll bring them back when they're done," the young woman said.

Then Lzzy spoke again, "Tell her why she is having to wash your clothes, Dale."

I shuffled my feet and then said, "Um, I came in my pants and underwear on the way up here."

The woman laughed at that, "With someone as sexy as Lzzy Hale, I can see why."

"Thank you," Lzzy said.

"No, thank you. Not every day that I find out that one of my favorite rock stars has guys busting a nut in their pants like I always suspected she would," the woman said smiling broadly at Lzzy.

"I appreciate that," Lzzy said to the woman. "Now, I need to get back to making him grovel for me."

"I understand," the woman said as she left the room and allowed the door to close as she left.

Once she was gone, I looked back over at Lzzy who put her hand out and used her index finger to beckon me to return to her. I walked over there and she said to me, "Continue what you were doing earlier." I placed my fingers back inside her and once again went to work on her clit with my thumb, quickly bringing her again to the brink of orgasm. In less than a minute she groaned and began to gasp as orgasm overtook her. "Fuck, I'm cumming," she cried out as he legs shook and finally collapsed as she fell to her knees.

After a couple of minutes she got back to her feet and grabbed me by the shoulders and began to kiss me again passionately before she forced her tongue into my mouth. "Come on, let's take a shower, you got cum on you and I'm sweaty after that show!" she said.

Once in the bathroom after she got undressed, she surprised me yet again, as she used a stocking to tie me to the shower head. She then adjusted the water and I tested the bonds I was tied to. She glanced up at me as she was still testing the water and said, "If I were you, I'd seriously reconsider if I wanted to get loose right now or not. Your clothes aren't in this room and I'm pretty sure that unless you want to wear one of my nightgowns, I don't have a damn thing that's going to fit you, Dale."

"You've got a point there, Lzzy," I said to her.

She stood up and smacked my face and said, "Call me, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

She turned the shower on and began to explain something to me, "Under normal circumstances, I'd have you wash me, then wash yourself, but I can tell that you've never submitted to a woman before. So I'm going to ensure that you do submit to me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," I said as I watched as she began to wash her body causing my cock to twitch as it began to swell once again.

Lzzy looked down and saw my growing erection and said, "I see that you like it."

"Yes, Mistress, I do like looking at your body as you are washing yourself," I replied.

Lzzy sighed as she looked at me again before saying, "You're a lovely sub."

"Thank you Mistress," I replied.

"Very pliable, too," Lzzy said as she leaned in and started licking my left nipple causing me to moan out in pleasure.

She then bit my nipple hard causing me to cry out, "Ouch!"

She stopped and raised her head and looked at me, "That's not an acceptable response! Let's try again." She then bit even harder on my nipple I had to bite my lip to not cry out. As she was biting my left nipple she then reached over and grabbed my right nipple and started twisting it, I then started to moan from the pain more than anything else.

After a few moments she stopped biting, twisting, and sucking then picked up her washcloth and put some soap on it and then began to gently wash my body. I was stunned as to how she was so aggressive one second and be so gentle the next. A few minutes later she finished washing me and rinsed me off then she untied me and said, "Get out and get me a towel and dry me off!"

Quickly I complied and grabbed the largest bath towel from the rack and held out as she got out of the tub and I used the towel and dried her sexy body as quickly and carefully as I could, although I lingered on a few areas, and caressed them as much as possible. Her breasts weren't huge but they were still very nice. Once I had her dry she looked down and saw my hard cock and said, "I bet you're hoping to fuck me with that hard cock aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

"Beg for it," Lzzy said with a smile.

"May I please fuck you, Mistress? It would be the utmost pleasure in my life to fuck you," I said realizing how desperate I sounded.

Lzzy began to laugh at the sound of desperation in my voice, "No, you may not fuck me, but I will allow you to lie on the bed and I will use your hard cock for my pleasure!"

"Thank you, Mistress," I said to her.

"Go lay on the bed," she told me.

"I'm still wet," I told her.

"Don't worry about that, go lay on the bed," Lzzy said slapping my wet ass with her hand.

I listened to her orders and then she came in and used her hands and positioned me spread eagle before she pulled out some wrist and ankle restraints and secured me to the bed. She looked down at me and smiled a very sexy, naughty smile and said, "Before I use that cock, I want to see how talented your tongue is." She then got over my face and put one leg on each side of my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I quickly went to work with my mouth and tongue on her hairless slit and took my time flicking my tongue on her sensitive clit. Her pussy got very wet very quickly. She slowly began to work her hips until it was almost as if she were riding my face with her pussy. With my body tied down as it was I couldn't use my fingers like I usually liked to do when eating a woman out. I was confident in my oral skills however, and with her own hip movements I could almost just stick my tongue out and let Laze's own movements finish the job. However, I didn't want to let her do all the work so, I moved until my tongue was positioned at the entry to her hole and I began jamming my tongue quickly into and out of her moist pussy. She cried out in pleasure at this, "Oh, yes, I love that! Do it, baby, do it!" At that response I kept using my tongue to bring her as much pleasure as I possibly could. She reached down grabbed my hair and slid up until my tongue was against her clit. "Make me cum with your tongue, damn you!" I quickly began to work her clit with my tongue. Within just a few moments she started to shake and shudder, "I'm gonna cum all over your face!" Hearing her response I continued to use my tongue to bring her to a very hard orgasm. What I didn't realize was that when she would squirt when she had her orgasm. There I was restrained to the bed and she was coming incredibly hard and wetting my face as she got off all over me while still holding me in place by holding onto my hair. She kept riding my tongue after she had stopped squirting and had another orgasm this one wasn't as intense but she did squirt again with this one. Once she was done she moved off my face and looked at me again from her kneeling position on the bed with a huge smile on her face.

12