Love Conquers All

Story Info
Allen's friend has been attacked.
5.3k words
4.42
34.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Allen Louder woke up, he was sure it was going to be just another ordinary day. With the sun's warmth, and the sound of singing birds drifting in through the open window, he began undressing to take his morning shower so he could go to school. He was a good-looking young man. At 18 he stood an even 6 feet tall. He had blonde hair and light green eyes, and a wide smile for everyone he met. He was popular with the guys because of his friendly disposition, and was even more popular with girls because of his rugged good looks. It was his last year in high school and he always looked forward to each day there. He was a good athlete as well as a good student. To any outside observers, he appeared to be just a typical teenager.

The one secret Allen didn't show to the outside world was a power he had discovered while very young. He could control minds. It started when he was 5 or 6, but he didn't have full control of it until he had reached his twelfth birthday. When he first started developing his abilities, he would feel a tingle tugging at his mind, but as he became more accomplished with it, the tingling seemed to disappear. He didn't do anything that would draw attention to himself, just small things, like getting bigger birthday presents for himself. Even as a child, Allen knew that people would avoid him if they knew about his abilities.

Allen quickly took his shower and headed downstairs for breakfast. Walking into the kitchen, he kissed his mother's cheek as he reached into the refrigerator and grabbed an orange. "I'll eat something at lunch mom," he told her as he ran out the door. He quickly got in his gleaming red Mustang and started it up. It never failed to thrill him when he heard the rumble of the powerful engine as it came to life. He quickly sped to school to begin another day of learning. When he reached the school, he parked as far away from the other teens as possible. His parents had given the car to him for his eighteenth birthday and he wasn't taking any chances of it getting hit with errant bird droppings.

He sprinted across the parking lot to reach the school and hurried to his locker to get his books. After he had retrieved them, he quickly entered the math classroom and sat in his normal seat. To his right sat a girl named Tracey, whom he had known since junior high. She was normally a happy girl, but when he glanced at her, he noticed she had been crying. She was a pretty girl, tints of red in her medium length brown hair. She was only 5'2" but she had a well- proportioned body as far as he could see. She had a small frame, which made her 34c breasts look even larger. Her ass was firm and had driven most of the boys in school crazy in their desire to be close to her. She was a goddess, but it appeared this goddess had been made upset. Allen felt his heart go out to her as he wondered what could make her so sad. When Tracey saw Allen looking at her, she gave a shy smile, then quickly ducked her head as if she couldn't bear to look him in the eye.

When the bell rang, Allen quickly stood up and began heading toward his next class, then paused as he waited for Tracey to pass by him. He was about to ask her if something was wrong, but she quickly averted her gaze and hurried to her next class. With a sigh, the boy headed to his own class. As he took his seat, his mind thought back to Tracey's teary eyes and wondered what could be so bad that would make her that upset. He was unable to get her off his mind for any length of time, and when the final bell rang, he quickly went searching for the distraught girl. As he stepped out the door, he happened to see Tracey headed toward the bus.

"Tracey, wait up for a second," he called to her as he ran to catch up with her.

"Hi Allen, I've got to hurry or I'll miss the bus," she told him when he got close to her.

"I was wondering if I could give you a ride home," Allen told her. The girl took a deep breath before she shook her head no.

"I can't," she told him as she began climbing on the bus. "I'm going to go home with Lindsay, we're going to do our homework together. Can we do it some other time maybe?"

"Okay, sure. I'll see you tomorrow," he told her. Allen slowly walked to his car, thinking about the devastated look on Tracey's face as she climbed on the bus. He decided that he would find out what was bothering her no matter what. As he opened the car's door, he began thinking about trying to see if he could find it in her mind. He didn't like doing that, but he felt that this was a special circumstance. As Allen drove home, he still couldn't get the tear-stained face out of his mind. As he walked into his house, he decided to get a snack. He walked into the kitchen looking for something to eat, seeing nothing else, he reached into the refrigerator for an apple. Deep in thought, Allen didn't even notice his mother standing in the kitchen.

"Don't spoil your dinner dear," his mother told him as he walked out of the kitchen. Allen walked up to his room and decided to lie down for a quick nap, but every time he closed his eyes, the image of the troubled girl quickly came to mind. Finally giving up on sleep, he quickly did his homework and went down to dinner.

._.;8;._.

The next morning saw Allen quickly getting dressed and rushing to school. He wanted to beat the buses there so he could greet Tracey when she got off the bus. When she stepped off the bus, he walked determinedly toward her.

"Hi Tracey, can I walk you to class?" he asked as he reached her.

"Okay, I guess there's nothing wrong with that," she told him as she fell into step beside him. As they walked toward the school, Allen quickly pulled her to him and began kissing her deeply. Using this diversion, Allen quickly found the memories he was searching for. He quickly released Tracey and stepped back, trying to keep his revulsion at what he saw off his face. Allen quickly felt guilty as he realized he had just completed a more minor version of the crime he had seen committed against her. Expecting to see anger or fear in her eyes when he looked back at her face, he was pleasantly surprised to find a smile playing with the corners of her pouting lips. Seeing this, he quickly dipped his head down and gave her another quick kiss before they got into their classroom. As soon as Tracey and Allen reached their seats, the bell rang, ending any thoughts of talking about what had just taken place.

Allen was unable to see Tracey anymore until after school turned out, when the last bell rang, he hurried to try to catch her getting on the bus, but there was no sign of her anywhere. Dejected, he walked to his car. Looking up, he saw Tracey standing there with a big smile on her face.

"Can I cash in my rain check now?" she asked him.

"Sure. I was going to try to catch you at your bus before you got on," he told her. Allen quickly ran to the other side to open the passenger door, and then closed it as she settled into the seat. Driving out of the parking lot, he asked for directions to her house, and after she had given them, he proceeded to drive her home. When they reached her house, Allen quickly got out and ran around the car to open her door. Taking her hand, he walked her to her door and gave her a gentle kiss. As Allen was about to leave, he heard Tracey's voice calling him back.

"Er..uh ..Allen, would you like to come in for some lemonade? I think we still have some," she said, inviting him into her house.

"Okay, I' like that. Where are your parents?" he asked as he followed her into the house.

"They're in town, they won't be back till later, but it's okay for you to be here," she told him.

Allen followed her into the kitchen, watching as she bent over to retrieve the pitcher of lemonade from the refrigerator. When she turned around he smiled at her, watching her move about the kitchen, graceful in her movements. When she had taken the glasses out of the cupboard, she quickly filled them. She placed the pitcher back into the refrigerator. As she headed to the living room, Allen followed closely behind her, appreciating the beauty of her gently swaying hips. Allen waited until Tracey had seated herself on the couch, then sat down beside her, enjoying the company of the beautiful girl as they sipped their lemonade. As they sat there, Allen placed his arm across Tracey's shoulders, gently pulling her to him, enjoying the feel of her body against his. He looked deeply into her lovely blue eyes and tenderly kissed her cheek. As he began to draw back, she turned to him then reached up and pulled his head back down to her. Allen gently kissed her pouting lips, relishing the feel of her soft mouth. Feeling uncomfortable holding the glass in his hand, Allen placed his glass on the coaster that Tracey had put on the coffee table, with the girl quickly following suit.

"That was getting cold," he told her as he bent down to reclaim her lips. When he kissed her this time, he felt her lips part, giving him access to taste her mouth. He could taste the very essence of her as their tongues dueled in the age-old dance of lovers. As the kiss deepened Allen began caressing her back, gently rubbing his hands up and down her spine. With a low moan, Tracey gently took one of his hands and placed it on her breast. It felt firm but yielding beneath his palm. As he began gently rubbing her nipple with his thumb he could feel it growing erect. Allen slowly removed her blouse, watching for any signs of reluctance on her part, seeing none, he pushed it off her shoulders and arms.

I can't believe Allen is finally kissing me she thought as she began removing his shirt. When she had pushed it off his shoulders, she quickly unfastened her bra so she could feel his broad chest against her sensitive breasts. As Allen began kissing her neck, she could feel his strong hands caressing her back gently. Tracey shuddered with delight as he began kissing her nipples, laving her nipples with his tongue. When Allen softly sucked one of her erect nipples into his mouth, she gave a low groan deep in her throat and pulled his head tight to her. She could feel the heat rising in her loins, beckoning her lover to take her as quickly as possible. She quickly stood and removed her pants and panties, standing before Allen in all of her nude glory. When Allen quickly stood up from the couch, she laid down, holding her arms out to receive the boy. Allen quickly undressed and laid himself beside her, pulling the beautiful girl tightly to him as he began kissing her again, lightly caressing her ass as he felt himself getting even harder.

Tracey closed her eyes in pleasure as Allen continued kissing his way down, but when she closed her eyes, she began reliving the nightmare that had happened to her two nights before.

Tracey began moaning "No, no, please stop, don't do this." Tracey began crying hysterically, her sobs wracking her body. Instead of leaving her though, Allen quickly drew her up, holding her against him and caressing her hair.

"It's okay, I won't do anything you don't want me to," he told her as he let her cry in his arms. He held her there, letting her release all the emotions she had been bottling up for the past two days. As they stood there, he cradled her in his arms, rocking her gently, until her crying started to taper off. When Allen could see her settling down, he kissed the top of her head, then sat back down, drawing her down to sit beside him.

When Tracey felt the gentleness of his touch as he caressed her hair, she was finally able to look into his eyes. She could see the caring and compassion in them, making her feel safe again.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he gazed into her face. "I'm here for you, you can tell me anything."

"I can't tell you this, you'll think I'm awful," she replied as she leaned into him.

"There is nothing you could tell me that would make me think you are awful," he told her as he softly kissed her lips. His caring and concern for her relaxed Tracey even more, letting her know instinctively that he wouldn't judge her.

"A couple of nights ago, I had sex with four guys," she whispered as she prepared herself for his withdrawal from her. But instead of withdrawal, she was surprised when he pulled her closer to him. As Allen held the girl close to him, he made a quick decision that would change both of their lives forever. He knew once he told her, he could never go back, but he had been drawn to Tracey for years.

"That wasn't sex, that was rape," he told her as he looked into her face to see what reaction she would have. Tracey began to push away from him, trying to put some distance between them. She moved to the end of the couch away from him, but looked quizzically into his face.

"How would you know that?" she asked him. "I didn't tell anyone what happened, I was too ashamed to let anyone know."

"There is nothing to be ashamed of," he told her as he searched her face for any fear she might have. "I have an ability to look into people's minds and I knew what happened to you. I'm really sorry, I didn't come out here to make love with you, but I admit that I have wanted you to be my girlfriend for years. I wanted to give you the chance to talk to me if you were wanting to, but to be honest I didn't know how to bring up the subject."

Allen expected her to scream, run, or even yell at him to get out, but there was no way he expected the reaction he got.

"You don't think I'm a slut? You really wanted me to be your girlfriend?" she asked him as she gazed wonderingly at him.

"Of course I don't think you're a slut. There were four of them, and only one of you. I'm just glad you are still alive. Assholes like that sometimes kill their victims. There was nothing you could do," he told her.

"You really mean that, don't you?" she asked him. Tracey was confused. Allen knew what she had done, and not only did he think she wasn't a slut; he still wanted her to be his girlfriend. She scooted closer to him, wanting to look into his eyes. She had to make sure he meant what he was telling her. When she saw that he was indeed telling her the truth, she could feel the relief and joy spread throughout her body. Her body became limp as she began crying again, softly this time. Allen quickly gathered her into his arms and caressed her softly, wondering what he had done to hurt her this time. But when she lifted her face to look at him, he could see it wasn't sadness that was causing her to cry this time. She was smiling. It was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. Without thinking, he brushed his lips over hers, letting her know he cared a great deal for her. When she saw the love in his eyes, she pushed him down onto the couch, and began kissing him deeply, brushing her tongue against his lips. Allen quickly opened his lips to give her full access, wanting her to lead the way. As he felt her body pressing against him, he could feel his cock begin to thicken again. He began to softly stroke her sides and back, feeling the tension draining out of her. Tracey loved the tender caresses, the feel of his hands on her. She could see the caring in them, unlike what she had felt two nights previously. No, she would not think about that. She would let this gentle boy's lovemaking remove all traces of the cruelty that had been inflicted upon her.

Tracey got off of the couch and stood up, taking Allen's hand in hers, wordlessly asking him to follow her. When he was standing beside her, she led him into her bedroom. She quickly got onto the bed and reached out for him. Allen quickly followed her onto the bed and took her into his arms, but instead of taking her right away, he decided to make this as good for her as possible. Allen began kissing her, trailing kisses down her neck and over her chest, until he reached her perky breasts. He began licking and sucking on her nipples, feeling them becoming erect under his talented tongue. When the girl began writhing under him, he began trailing kisses even further down, rimming her belly button with his tongue as he continued toward his goal. When he reached her pussy, he was able to smell the erotic scent coming from her hot cunt.

As Tracey began pushing his head down to her engorged clit, Allen told her "Easy sweetheart, I want this to be good for you. We don't have to rush."

Allen shifted himself around so that he was gazing into Tracey's most intimate spot, seeing her swollen lips and clit, gleaming from her juices. He eased forward and began licking all around her little nubbin, not quite touching it, trying to get her even more excited. As he watched her begin undulating her hips, he finally began licking the sides of her clit. As soon as Allen's tongue touched her enlarged button, the girl began writhing, pulling his head to her steaming slit. A groan began deep in her throat, and became almost a scream by the time it reached her lips. Her hips began bucking as her orgasm washed over her. When she finally came down to earth, she quickly pulled Allen on top of her, guiding his steel-hard cock into her. Allen slowly entered her, wanting to show her all the gentleness he could, but Tracey was having none of that. She grabbed his hips, and pulled him closer, raising her hips to meet his thrust. The feelings washing over Allen made him think he had found his home. Tracey couldn't believe how deeply his rod had sunk into her depths. She felt full, and happy. She belonged to him and would accept no other man's touch.

Allen slowly began stroking in and out of her hot slit, enjoying the velvety feel of her. As they continued with their leisurely lovemaking, they began kissing each other tenderly, showing their love for each other in their gentle touches and kisses. Tracey could feel Allen's pelvis caressing her clit as he stroked in and out of her, sending her toward an even higher plateau than she had ever been on before. As the feelings became even more intense, she began pushing up at her tender lover harder, willing him to go faster and harder. When Allen felt her pussy begin to get even wetter, he began giving her longer and faster strokes, trying to help her reach her peak. When Allen felt her begin to undulate even harder, he began to stroke hard and fast, bumping her clit with each stroke. Tracey began to convulse beneath him, her cunt spasming. As soon as Allen felt her cunt contracting around his cock, he couldn't hold back anymore. He could feel his seed jetting out of his dick, spilling his seed deep inside her. Tracey had started her own orgasm, but when she felt Allen's rod begin shooting inside her, it drove her even higher, the pleasure so intense that she passed out beneath him.

When Allen saw her pass out, he quickly pulled out of her and ran to the bathroom, looking for a washcloth. When he found one, he got it wet and took it back to the bedroom. He began wiping her face in an attempt to revive the unconscious girl. When he saw her begin to come around, he began wiping all traces of their lovemaking from her swollen pussy, showing the love he felt for Tracey in every swipe of the cloth.

"Tracey, are you okay?" the boy asked her as he saw her eyes flutter open.

"Oh, my GOD! That was so intense, thank you Allen, I never knew it could be that way," she answered. Allen quickly lay down beside the beautiful girl and began kissing her tenderly, all the love he had for her in each kiss.

"That's what it's supposed to be like if you care for someone," he told her as he cradled her in his arms. Allen tenderly kissed each of her eyelids, showing her with his actions the truth behind his statement. After Allen had cleaned them both up, he went back to retrieve their clothes, bringing them back to the bedroom so Tracey could dress, too. When they had both gotten dressed they went back out to the living room, and sat holding each other contentedly.

12