Love From The Net

Story Info
Online chats lead to marriage and kids.
16.2k words
4
10.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers

1.

Amanda was sitting at her computer in her bedroom. Her webcam was on and she was chatting with a man she knew only as "playtyme69". They had been chatting with each other for over 2 months online and on the phone. He would not use his real name with her, although he did send her pictures of himself in her emails. Even though she kept asking him to tell her his real name, he refused to, saying, "When the time is right for us to finally meet in person, you will find out my real name, baby." So they continued to cam and chat on the instant messenger and in the chat rooms of the dating website where she first found his profile.

Finally, the day came when he decided that he wanted to meet her in person at a local coffee shop. "You will know me when you see me, Amanda. Just look at my pics before you leave home. I'll be there waiting for you at Java Joe's Coffee Shop on Saturday around 10 am." he said in the last instant message before they both went offline for the night. Amanda looked in the mirror on the back of her bedroom door after she turned off her computer. She was standing there naked, looking at herself. Her long red hair hung past her waist in graceful curls. She had a light scattering of freckles across her nose and cheeks. Her nose was small and slightly pointed at the tip, lips were cherry red and full (perfect for kissing, she thought).

Her gaze dropped to her breasts, which were not very big, but had large rosy nipples. She wore a 38c bra, but she was happy with the way they looked when she wore her swimsuit. Her tummy was slightly rounded, but not too fat, and her hips flared out gently around a small neatly trimmed patch of red hair atop her thighs, which descended to long shapely legs and dainty feet with red-painted toenails. She turned sideways and looked at her butt. It was slightly rounded and plump and never looked fat no matter what she wore. She smiled , then turned from the mirror back to her desk.

She picked up the vibrator that was sitting there and went into the bathroom, where she cleaned it off with a wet washcloth. She and Mr playtyme69 had had cyber sex on the webcams and she had used the vibe for him. After she cleaned that off, she cleaned herself, then went back to her room and put it in the drawer of her desk with her other sex toys, handcuffs, dildos, butt plugs, other vibes, a blindfold and a few silk scarves. She also had a few porn video's hidden in the bottom of the drawer. She closed the drawer and went to her closet to select an outfit to wear the next day when she met her internet lover in person for the first time.

She chose a simple black dress which ended at her knees and had some white embroidery around the neckline and hem. It had narrow straps and a built-in bra. She would wear it with a pair of black silk stockings and her black 3 inch heels, a pair of onyx earrings with a matching bracelet and necklace. Everyone always tells her that she looks great in black, so that's what she would wear. She hung the dress on the hook on the back of her door, then went back to the bathroom and took a shower before going to bed. She braided her long hair after washing and brushing it, then got in bed and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, her alarm clock went off at 8 am. She woke up, stretched, then got out of bed. She slid her robe on and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. After breakfast, she dressed, did her hair and make-up, checked her messages on her computer, then grabbed her purse and car keys on her way out the door. She got into her small car and pulled out of the driveway, turned right, and went to the coffee shop. Ten minutes later, she pulled her car into the parking lot by the shop. There were several cars and trucks there already, so she didn't know which was her date's ride, or if he was even here yet. She looked at her watch, 9:45 am.

Amanda checked her makeup and hair in the rear view mirror one last time, then got out of the car, locking it before going into the café. She walked in and up to the counter and ordered a French Vanilla Cappuccino and a blueberry muffin. As she was standing there, a gentleman wearing a black business suit walked into the shop. She looked up briefly, then did a double take. It was him. She couldn't take her eyes off of him, just like he couldn't take his from her. They smiled at each other as he continued to walk toward her. He stopped beside her and gave his coffee order to the clerk behind the counter. Their orders arrived and he carried their coffee and her muffin to a table in the corner, placing the mugs and plate on the table before pulling her chair out for her to sit.

2.

They sat at the table, drinking their coffee, not saying much to each other at first. He took her hand in his and started stroking his thumb across the palm of her hand. She shivered in anticipation, wondering what he would do or say next. He looked at her and smiled, his emerald eyes twinkling merrily, then he said, "Amanda, you are even more beautiful in person. I am so glad that we decided to finally meet in real life, and not just know each other online."

She looked down at their hands, resting comfortably on top of the table, then looked up at his face and said, "I'm glad too........I'm sorry, but you still haven't told me your name yet. I'm not quite sure how to address you when we speak."

All he said was, "My name is Zack. Zack Hudson."

She smiled and said, "Nice to meet you, Zack. I'm glad that we are finally able to meet in person. You are so much more handsome than what the webcams show online."

She looked him over from head to toe, slowly. He had shoulder-length chocolate brown hair, pulled back in a pony tail at the base of his neck. His eyes were a gorgeous sapphire blue, with tiny laugh lines on the outer corners. She thought to herself, "Damn, a gal could drown in those beautiful pools of blue." He had a straight aristocratic nose which looked as though it never came into contact with someone's fist. Her gaze dropped to his lips, which were thin on top, full and extremely kissable on the bottom, and around those luscious lips that she wanted to kiss so desperately was an adorable little goatee. She was so tempted to reach her free hand up and caress that goatee, but she held back. She looked at his eyes and saw him watching her check him out. She blushed and looked away quickly.

He lifted his free hand and turned her face back to him, then he smiled and said, "It's ok, Amanda. I must admit that I was checking you out too, the same way you were with me. You are the most beautiful woman I've met in a long, long time. I just can't stop looking at you. I love the way that your hair catches the light to look like it's a river of molten flame. Your eyes are like a pair of priceless emeralds that sparkle non-stop. Your lips are rosy red and I am just dying to kiss them with the lightest touch." She blushed again, but didn't look away. This time, she followed her impulse and reached up and caressed his cheek and goatee. Zack did the same and she closed her eyes, savoring the feeling of his large but gentle hands on her cheek. She opened her eyes to find that he had moved his chair closer to her. He leaned over and did kiss her then.

After that mind-numbing kiss, Amanda was speechless for a few minutes. She didn't know what to say to Zack, so she just sat there drinking her cappuccino and nibbling at her muffin, until he suggested that they leave the coffee shop and go to his place, just outside of town. "I'd love to go, Zack, but I want to take my car to my house first, ok? You can follow me in yours then we can drive from there, if that's ok."

He nodded and said, "That's fine, babe." They finished their coffee then Zack paid for their drinks and her muffin and they left. She went to her car, a small blue 2-door, parked in the lot. She watched him walk to his vehicle, a big black SUV. She took a closer look and realized it was a black HUMMER.

She looked at her car again and thought, "My car looks like a toy compared to his Hummer!" She got in her car and drove home, Zack following in his big black Hummer. Ten minutes later, she pulled her car into the garage at her small house, closed and locked it, then closed the garage door.

Zack was waiting in his Hummer at the end of the driveway. She made sure the front door of her house was locked, then walked down the front walk to his Hummer. He opened the door on the passenger side and helped her inside. She fastened her seatbelt as he walked around and got in behind the steering wheel. He buckled up and then pulled out into the street. She looked at him and said, "Nice ride, Zack. It's much better than my little junker of a car."

Then she giggled and he smiled and said, "Yeah, it's a gas hog but it gets me where I want to go, and back home safely." He reached his hand over and took her hand in his, rubbing his thumb across the smooth soft skin of her palm before interlacing his fingers with hers.

Fifteen minutes later, he turned into a driveway surrounded by tall hedges. As they rode through the gate, she saw spread before them a very large yard dotted with flowers and trees. As they got closer, she saw a large red brick house with white trim and shutters. There was a large front porch with tall columns that reached to the top of the second floor windows. On the porch were several swing seats and chairs, with small tables between the chairs. He pulled the vehicle to a stop in front of the steps then got out and opened her door for her. He helped her out and held her hand as they went up the steps onto the porch. Amanda was so surprised that she didn't know what to say when Zack opened the door and allowed her to go in first. She stood in the foyer and looked around to see a huge staircase leading up to the second floor hallway.

To the left, was a large pair of doors, which Zack nodded toward. He opened the doors and said, "The library, where I like to spend most of my free time reading and relaxing. Come on in and make yourself comfortable. Would you like a drink?"

Amanda nodded and said, "Yes please." then she sat on the sofa by the window. Zack walked over to the liquor cabinet in the corner, poured two glasses of wine, then returned and gave her a glass before sitting beside her. She took a sip then put the glass on the table in front of the couch. She took a few moments to look around, noticing that his computer was not in this room, although there was a large desk along one wall.

Zack seemed to guess what she was looking for and said, "My computer is upstairs in my bedroom, if that is what you were looking for. When I have my online chats with you, my dear, I want total privacy without worry of being disturbed. My valet and housekeeper both know when not to disturb me for any reason when I'm in my bedroom."

Amanda visibly relaxed and smiled at him and said, "Your home is beautiful, Zack. And so very large compared to my humble little 2 bedroom cottage."

3.

"Would you like a tour, Amanda?" Zack asked her, taking her hand and pulling her to her feet.

She nodded and said, "I'd love a tour, Zack. Thank you." They left the library and Zack led her to the dining room, which had a long table with twelve chairs around it and a pair of large silver candlesticks on the table, with a bouquet of flowers between them. The walls were brown old-fashioned paneling that resembled pine barn boards. There was a large fireplace at one end of the room, with an ornate mesh screen in front of it. He told her that he only used this room for large family gatherings on the holidays. She thought it was beautiful. They went to the kitchen and then to the small dining room next to his study. When they went in the study, she noticed another large desk, scattered with papers and files, probably for his business. She didn't ask about them though.

There was a large overstuffed couch against one wall, that was covered in black velour fabric, and it had very large cushions on it. There was a black long-haired cat curled up on the back of the couch. Zack nodded to the cat and said, "That's my cat, Sparky. She was just a kitten when I found her along the road on my way home from town two years ago. She had a broken leg and was badly malnourished. The vet thought she was gonna die, but she didn't. And now she's spoiled rotten!" he said with a chuckle.

Amanda smiled and said, "She's a very pretty cat and I'm glad she survived." Sparky looked up at them and meowed, then yawned and went back to sleep.

Zack said, "Let's go and let Sparky continue her nap, ok babe?" She nodded and they left the room. Zack led her to the stairway and they went up to see the upstairs rooms.

Amanda felt a flutter of excitement in her stomach as they looked into each room, mostly bedrooms for guests, and a couple of bathrooms. When Zack stopped in front of a door, he looked at her and smiled. "This is my bedroom, Amanda. This is where I spend a lot of my time, and where I sit at my computer to enjoy our online visits." She smiled and he opened the door to reveal a truly masculine room. The walls were cherry stained wood with mahogany accents and trim around the windows. A thick black and red carpet covered most of the hardwood floor. The bed, a king-size canopy bed carved from heavy oak was in the center of the far wall, across from the door. A large dresser was against the wall to the right of the bed, and a tall oak armoire was on the left side wall, and there was a chair beside the armoire. Zack said, "The armoire is where my computer is. The doors open up and fold back along the outer sides and my webcam is mounted inside the cabinet, above my monitor."

She blushed and he knew what she was thinking. He took her hand and led her to the bed, having her sit on the side of it. She sat and he knelt in front of her. He took her face in his hands and kissed her tenderly on the lips. She put her hands on his shoulders and kissed him back, deeply and passionately. Her hands slid up and tangled in his hair as she kissed him, her tongue dueling with his in a sensual dance. His hands moved from her face down to her waist, slipping under her shirt and unhooking her bra. He broke the kiss and whispered huskily, "Oh God baby, you have no idea how long I've waited to do this for real. To touch your silky soft skin, kiss you, taste you, make love to you. Ohhhhh God Amanda! I want you sooo badly right now."

She put her hand on his chin and tipped his face up to look in his eyes. "I've wanted this as much as you have, darling. I've lost count of how many nights I've laid awake in bed imagining what it would be like to be held for real in your strong arms, be kissed by you, to feel you filling me as we make love. Mmmmmmmm Zack, I want you to make love to me right now!" she whispered, breathlessly.

He groaned as she slid her shoe off and brushed her foot against his lap, where his arousal was obvious. He quickly undressed her, sliding her bra and shirt off then removing her skirt, stockings and panties with one movement, until she was naked on his bed. He stood up and looked at her, admiration shining in his eyes. She blushed, and he smiled, saying, "Baby, there's no reason to blush under my gaze. I'm just taking in all the beauty that God bestowed upon you, my love. I love all that I see, babe. I cant wait to feel my skin against yours as I make sweet love to you." With that, he quickly shed his own clothing to stand before her completely nude, his erection jutting straight out at her, a small bead of moisture gathered at the tip. She licked her lips as he watched her, and his cock jumped in anticipation. She leaned forward and took his hand, pulling him up onto the bed with her.

She pressed him back onto the bed so he was laying on his back and she kissed him again. Her hands slid up and down his chest through the dark springy curls of hair that covered his male nipples. She raked her fingernail lightly over his nipples and he groaned in pleasure. She kissed his chin, then moved her kisses down his neck to his chest. Her tongue flicked his nipples, swirling around the hard buds until they were hard and poking up through the hairs. She suckled them into her mouth and lightly nipped them. Then she left a trail of kisses down his stomach to his groin area. He gasped as she licked the tip of his shaft to remove the moisture gathered there. She swirled her tongue around the tip and then took him completely into her mouth, all eight and a half thick inches of hard throbbing flesh. He growled as he felt the moist heat of her mouth, and the silky caresses of her tongue on his rock-hard shaft.

She licked, kissed, sucked and nibbled on his tender flesh, stroking him slowly as she sucked him. She popped him out of her mouth and trailed little kisses down his hard length to his sac, cupping his testicles gently and placing kisses and licks on them before moving back up to kiss him on the lips again. "Ohhhhh baby, don't stop that wonderful mouth work yet!" he growled huskily. She smiled as she turned around so her bottom was near his head. She straddled his head and he could see the dew gathered on her red curls atop her thighs.

She lowered herself and he thrust his tongue deep inside her, licking her tangy juices. He fingered her slowly, his first two fingers moving slowly in and out of her wet sheath as she started up sucking and stroking him again. His tongue flicked over her engorged clit and he sucked it into his mouth. Within seconds, she was gushing more juices into his mouth with her orgasm. He felt her muscles clench tightly around his fingers and could barely restrain from shooting his own load as he imagined his cock deep inside her.

"Stop baby. I want to cum in your pussy, not in your mouth! Let me make love to you now, Amanda!" Zack said as he rolled Amanda off of him. She laid on the bed beside him and he moved between her legs, positioning his hard shaft at her wet hole. He pushed into her with one thrust and was still for a few moments to allow her to get used to his bodily intrusion. He was thick and filled her perfectly. She was so wet that they didn't need to use any additional lubrication. He leaned down and kissed her as he began moving within her slowly at first, setting a steady rhythm of thrusting, in and out, in and out, in and out. He broke the kiss and his lips sought out her hard nipples, sucking them into his mouth, first one then the other. Amanda arched her back, pressing his mouth to her breasts harder as he continued making love to her on that king- size bed.

He whispered in her ear, "Baby, I've waited soooooo long for this that I can't believe I'm actually making love to you right here right now. Am I dreaming or is this really real?"

She pinched him lightly and said, "No sweetheart, neither of us is dreaming. We really are making love right now here on your bed, in your bedroom, in your house. I'm so happy right now that I could cry! Make love to me, Zack! Take me to Heaven with your loving!" With that encouragement, he sped up his thrusts, moving faster and faster as she met each thrust with her own hips, harder and faster and deeper against him until she screamed his name with her orgasm hitting her full force, her juices flowing out over his cock and balls, and dripping down onto the bed as he reached his own orgasm just seconds later, shooting his load deep inside her dripping wet pussy. He collapsed beside her, still joined with her body, and they snuggled close, kissing and touching each other as they struggled to regain control of their breathing.

4.

An hour later, they got out of bed and Zack gave Amanda a white terry-cloth bathrobe to put on. He put on a blue one, and they went to his kitchen. "All the housekeeper's staff are away today so there's no worry about our being seen here in the kitchen today, wearing only robes." he said to her with a chuckle. She blushed a little, then smiled at him as he set out plates of sliced cold meat and cheese, a bowl of fresh fruit, a loaf of crusty French Bread, and mayonnaise and mustard. He took a couple of bottles of soda from the fridge and put them on the table as well before sitting down. "Mayo or mustard, honey?" he asked.

bunny3374
bunny3374
138 Followers