Love, Guns, or Knives? Ch. 04

Story Info
Bricks through glass windows bring new questions.
2.9k words
4.31
9.3k
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/30/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I'm guessing you people...like this story? I guess so if you're still reading it. I'm very happy that I have a little group of faithful readers. To those of you who have e-mailed me and are waiting for a response or something, I'm sorry that I haven't answered. I just remembered to check my mail on friday, and now I feel REALLY bad. I plan to reply soon, sorry!

Don't know if I mentioned this before, but I decided that I want to change "An Alphas love"... it didn't turn out the way I wanted, so I tweaked it a little. That one I will be keeping. I change my mind WAY too much. I promise I won't do it again! So, look out for "To Love The Alpha Ch.1", I plan to post it soon. I swear it'll be better than it's first draft!

<><><><>

A week had passed. Arinn had decided to stay and work at her job, and then take her vacation. Chase had started walking again 3 days after their first kiss, but it still hurt, so when it was time to leave, Arinn had to help him walk a little. When they finally arrived at her house, Chase fell out of the car.

Arinn ran over to him, worried that he may be hurt. "Chase! Are you okay?" she asked, hugging him as he shakily stood up.

He shook his head and pushed her away. "I've felt worse...as ya can see." he answered, gesturing to his bandages. She glared at him for a second before she locked her car and helped him inside of her house.

The house had 3 floor, so it took a while before Arinn could get Chases heavy form up the stairs to the bedroom on the top floor. She placed him delicately on her bed, and then sat down on it next to him. "So, Chase, how does it feel to be out of the hospital? What do you think?" she asked, smiling a warm smile at him. He looked up at her with half lidded eyes, and she just barely missed the glint in them as he pulled her down so that they'd be face to face with each other.

Arinn shivered at the new look in his eyes, a look of mischief and something else that she couldn't make out in them. "Do ya really want ta know what I thank?" Chase replied, his mouth inches from hers. She nodded slowly, knowing that if she talked it would come out with a crack. He smiled a smile up at her that made her feel like she wouldn't live another day if she didn't kiss him soon. "I was thankin' that being in this bed would be even better if ya are laying here with me..."

She didn't know how to respond. Her mind said 'No, it's too soon! You don't even know him!' but her body said 'Screw the amount of time, you know you love him, and this shows he wants you back. Do it!' Even as the two sides were fighting, she could feel her cheeks flushing, and her nipples hardening. Her body was winning and she knew it wouldn't be long before she wanted more than just his kisses.

Arinn was about to kiss him when a ring of the door bell interrupted them. Chase looked slightly pissed as she attempted to move away. He stopped her by hugging her tightly to himself. "Just ignore it sweet thang. They'll leave." he said in a husky voice. She was so tempted to stay, but another ring changed her mind.

"But Chase... I need to get the door. What if it's important?" Chase's arms fell off of her, and she got up quickly to scamper to the door.

When Arinn opened the door and found a mailman standing there, she was slightly peeved. 'I left Chase for a package?' she thought. After signing for it, she carried it back to her room, and set it down on the bed. "I feel gypped." she mumbled, earning a surprised but happy smile from Chase.

He moved closer to her, a look of curiosity on his face. "So, what did ya leave me for that has ya feeling so gypped? Ya know, I bet I could help ya with that..." She giggled at his husky sounding words before she grabbed for some scissors to open her package.

The box seemed empty at first, but then she realized there was a card in it on top of another, smaller box. She opened the card and read it, walking away as Chase tried to read over her shoulder. "What is it?" he whined as she walked away. She almost told him right away, but she wanted to tease him a little.

"Well, it's a package..." Arinn said, teasing. His annoyed frown was her reward. "I can see that." he growled. "Tell me, please Arinn? Come on darlin', don't tease."

Arinns will to tease him left her body at the sound of his voice. "Okay...it's apparently a gift from my mother. She said she heard about you in the news, even though it was just on local news. I swear, she spies on me from the comfort of her house. It bothers me how she finds out all the stuff she does about me. She's done stuff like this ever since I left home. Anyway, she says she'd like to meet the young man who has me so, as she put it, enamored."

She peeked over her shoulder at him, wanting to see how he reacted to what she had just said. He was smiling a sly smile at her, and she was almost afraid to hear what he was thinking.

Chase waved her over to sit next to him. He hugged her from the side, and kissed her cheek, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Do ya wanna know a secret?" he whispered, sending a shiver through her. She nodded, not turning to look at him, afraid of what she might do if she saw his face so close to hers. "Well, if ya really wanna know...I'm real enamored with ya myself."

~~~*~~~

He didn't know how long he would be able to be near her before he would pull her down and fuck her. His member was getting so hard that it hurt. 'I'll probably scare her if I try anything so soon.' he thought to himself, sighing as he did so. When he felt her shiver from the feel of the sigh against her ear, he smirked. 'Or maybe not.'

"Sweet thang, do ya know what ya do ta me?" Chase ventured, hoping it wouldn't make her shy away from him.

"N-no... What do I do to you?" she replied, her breathing sounded labored and a blush spreading across her face.

This spurred him on, as he pushed her softly down, making her lay on the bed. He climbed over her, pinning her down. "Ya make me want ta fuck your little cunny 'till ya can't think of nothing but me."

A sudden crash downstairs had them pausing to listen. When no other sounds where heard, Arinn crawled from under him and walked towards the door. Chase followed her until they came to the bottom of the stairs. There, in the middle of the living room was a brick with a note tied to it. Arinn picked it up and untied the note. Chase took the brick from her and let her unfold the note. When she gasped and turned pale he dropped the brick and grabbed her shoulders, reading the note from behind her.

Chase read aloud the second time he read it, sounding scared and angry all at once. "We know ya are in there Chase, so don't even try ta run. If we don't see your ass in our warehouse by next week then we'll come and get ya. Ya wouldn't want us ta try anything with your girl there, now would ya?" He let go of Arinns shoulders and shook his head. "That ain't right. Those men are going too far. Arinn, I won't let them touch ya, I swear it. Not while I'm alive will any danger come ta ya."

He knew she was close to tears, and he hugged her. She looked up at him and smiled a shaky smile. "Chase..." she said, her voice cracking. "I'm scared, yes, but I won't let it change my life, or our relationship. Just promise me that you won't leave my side, no matter what, and I'll be safe." she reached up and put her hand on his cheek. "I want you to know...this is weird, but I think I love you."

His heart skipped a beat when her confession reached his ears. She loved him! "Ya love me? Arinn, I..." he said before another crash from outside the house interrupted him. "What the...?" he whispered before he sprinted over to the window. He could see a man running away from the house, and could see broken glass near Arinns car.

Arinn joined him at the window and seemed to notice the smashed car window too. "Doll, I'll be right back." he mumbled before he ran off. When he got to the car, he could see the huge hole in the glass of the window, and another brick with a note and keys attached. "Why the hell do they keep throwing bricks?" he said to himself, agitated. Then, turning towards the window Arinn was at, he held the brick up in the air. "Arinn! It's another brick!"

When she disappeared from the window and came out the front door, he handed her the brick and the note. "What do ya thank this one says?" he asked as she slowly openned the note.

"I don't know..." she replied. Arinn was quiet as she read, and then handed it to him. "I think this might be a set up, but..." she warned as he read the note. It read 'Chase, I had to do it for my family, you know? I didn't want to hurt you, but I had to. I made sure that they didn't find your car; You'll be needing it.'

"Arinn," Chase began as he read the directions on the note that lead to where his car was said to be. "Do ya remember that guy that I told ya about who seemed to know me?" Arinn was quiet for a few seconds before she finally answered.

"You think the man is trying to help you or something? Why would he? Yes, I remember you said that it seemed like he was being forced to do it, and this note confirms that fact, but why would he jepurdise himself like this? It could be a trap."

Chase could see the reasoning behind Arinns words, but he also knew that if it was a trap, that the type of people they were dealing with would have threatened him with something, like they already had. "They don't need a trap, remember? They already threatened us, so why make a trap too? Honestly, I don't thank the people we're dealing with are all that bright." She giggled at that, but turned serious quickly.

Arinn leaned against the car, looking like she was trying to reason out something with herself. "Yea, I agree. Okay then, if you think it isn't a trap, what should we do? I still think it could be one, but if you go to check it out, then I'll go too. We should be careful, just in case."

Chase walked to the house and went inside, with Arinn following him. When she closed the front door he turned around and hugged her tightly to himself. "Arinn, even though all this stuff is happening ta me, you're still willing ta stay with me?" he whispered into her ear, his mouth meer inches away. He felt her nod, and he hugged her even tighter. "Thank ya, I needed that. I just have one more question: Why? Ya don't have ta, really.Ya could get hurt or somethin'."

"We already talked about this, Chase. I want to help you through this because I love you. I also already told you that I don't care if I get hurt, just so long as I know you're safe. I'd get worried if I didn't go. I won't let something bad happen to you unless it's over my dead body, and I'm not easy to kill."

~~~*~~~

Chase knew he was ill prepared as he stood in Arinns' living room waiting for her to get back from the bathroom. He didn't want her to get hurt, but she wanted to go. If it really was just a trap, then he wouldn't be able to protect her. Sighing, he wondered what was taking her so long. As he headed up the stairs to find her, he heard mumbling.

"What should I do?" Chase could hear Arinn saying. "If I do help, then he'll find out, but if I don't... oh god, what if he leaves me because of this? No, he wouldn't, would he? Either way, I should help the ones I love. I just wish I had remembered that all those years ago..."

Chase had no idea what she could be mumbling about. Who did she mean by 'He'? Was she talking about him or some other guy? Was she cheating on somebody with him? Chase shook his head and continued up the stairs. He knew better than to make assumptions about people. 'I bet I was raised better than that! Don't just assume thangs about her. It's not like you've known her that long, so stop it. There's a lot ya don't know, especially with a missin' memory.'

When he knocked on the door he could hear her gasp in shock. "Arinn? Ya okay in there? Ya've been in there for a while..." Feet pounded over to the door, and it opened up to a smiling Arinn. "No, nothing's wrong Chase, I just got... distracted, that's all. I'm sorry I worried you." She leaned closer and quickly kissed him. "Let's go."

~~~*~~~

"We're here." Arinn announced as they arrived at the place the note said that Chases car would be. Chase opened his car door and stepped out, looking around. "Does the note say which one's mine?" Chase asked as he headed towards Arinns side of the car. She stepped out too, and shook her head. "Nope. I think the man doesn't know you don't remember anything." she answered.

Chase walked through the large grouping of cars that seemed to litter the parking lot. They appeared to be at a bus station, so that subtracted from the possibility that there may be a secret attack involved. He looked at the cars he passed carefully, trying to remember which one was his. When he got to the far back of the parking lot, he blanked out for a second. Slowly, a picture appeared. It was him sitting inside of a black SUV. He could hear music playing in the background, and himself singing along.

Suddenly Chase was shaken back to attention, and could tell that he had worried Arinn. "Darlin'," he said, leaning in and kissing her cheek. "I just remembered which car I drive. It's a black SUV with tinted windows. Seen one?"

Arinn seemed to relax a little, and she seemed more hopeful as she thought. "Um... Yeah, there's one right there." she answered, pointing a little ways down the lot. "Is that it?"

Chase tried the keys on the car that Arinn had pointed to. The car door opened when he pulled on it, and he climbed inside of the drivers seat. He pushed a button that unlocked all the other car doors and then opened the door that led into the back of the car.

When Chase saw the contents of the backseat, he gasped, but was still strangely calm. "Honey, ya might wanna see the back of my car." he called back to Arinn, who walked over to him.

Instead of gasping, Arinn just cocked her head. "Wow, you have some nice guns in the back of your car." she said, poking one. When she noticed how he was staring at her, she shot him a confused look.

"What? What are you looking at me like that for?" Arinn asked, slightly annoyed.

"Well Darlin'," Chase began, a slightly baffled smile forming on his face, "Ya don't seem half as bothered by this as I thank ya should be. I have riffles in the backseat of my car. And bullets. And a bullet proof vest. Hell, I have hand granades in there too. Don'cha thank that's a little... I dunno, WEIRD?"

Arinn just smiled sweetly at him and shook her head. "No, I don't. I grew up with a lot of dangerous shit littering my life. I blame all the stuff my parents used to do. But I guess I'm used to it. You see, they... well, they got into a lot of fights with very unreputable people."

Chase was utterly shocked by her confession. His sweet little Arinn grew up in a violent house hold? He had so many questions about that, but he refrained from asking them, for the sake of not seeming nosy. "Um... I won't even ask about that Arinn, just so long as ya are okay. What should we do now?" Arinn started walking away from him, and eventually turned around, yelling to follow her back home.