Love Honor and Obey Ch. 01

Story Info
How it all started.
1.6k words
4.07
30k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an original work of fiction. While some facts are from my real life, all people in these sorties are fictional. All copyrights and rules are enforced.

As this is my first released work, comments are strongly encouraged to my email or by attaching comments to this story.

I suggest you read the entire story as a whole for continuity.

*

I guess I will start with some back ground for you. Please forgive me if I ramble a bit as my thoughts can get jumbled from time to time.

My name Is Ray, well actually its Raymond, but I go by Ray most of the time. At 40 years of age I am finishing off what will be my last hitch with the Marine Corps. 22 years of service has made me who I am and given me a set of values and beliefs that have shaped who I am. Not that this is about those. It does come into play but only in the chain of events that brings about opportunities that bring me to the life I am now living. Perhaps it is the closing of one chapter of my life that is inspiring me to put all this into words.

I joined the U.S. Marine Corps right out of high school in 1986. I like to fix that date in people heads with this little fact. I went into boot camp 2 weeks after the movie Top gun was released in theaters. To be clear, I was going to be a Marine before that movie came out.

It brought me to being stationed in San Diego in 1995. At the time I was 27 and beginning my third reenlistment with the Corps. I was what we call fighting shape. My daily workout was a 5 mile run, 150 sit-ups, 30 pull-ups, and 100 push-ups. This was beyond what the Corps asked for its Physical Fitness Test. But seeing as that the PFT score factors into promotions, I went beyond the requirements. I was not a muscle bound but definitely tone. At 6' 1" I came in around 220. Brown hair and cut in the Marine fashion. Deep blue eyes that got their share of comments from women.

It was June and my 1968 Dodge Charger was running hot. It's how I came to stop in the bar that I first met Jennifer. It was not the type of bar that service men went to, but a nice local bar. Just the place to sit and have one while my car cooled down. Jennifer was a reason it became my place to go. At the time she had just turned 22 and was the bartender. She was a stunning blond with what I call sea green eyes. My first word I applied to her face was "adorable". Of course that was after I got past her "stunning" set of what were at the time double D, seemingly anti gravity breasts. She was working a day shift for another bar tender who had called in sick. Well in southern California, it was more likely called in "too nice a day to work". It was this fact however that allowed me to have more of a conversation with Irene then it would normally be possible. Smart, witty, and a little bit of sassy became new words I added to down right sexy. These things, and perhaps Jennifer doing her job as a bartender, making me feel welcome, made me a regular patron. It wasn't until my third visit I found out she had a boyfriend.

Now I already thought of Rick as kind of an asshole. This brought him right up to true Dick status. He struck me as what would happen if you gave the high school football captain a bar. He just thought he was gods gift to the planet and we should all be grateful that he shared our air. I suppose it goes back to some of the Dear John letters that my buddies had gotten that I did not try to break them up. It was not my relationship and none of my concern. I some times wonder how things would have worked out if it had not been for Valerie.

Valerie was Jennifer's best friend. They had grown up together from about age 6 or 7. They had grown up in each others houses, called both their mothers mom, that sort of thing. They had even referred to each other as "my sister". Val had come down to visit in August, leaving her 4 yr old Girl with her husband. Valerie was 21 at the time. Doing the math I realized she had Heather when she was only 16. At 5 foot 4, spunky little red head seems to be a good description. Cute more then pretty, and a nice little body. Being petite as she was, her full c cups fit her body well. I had no problem helping her kill time while Jennifer would be working for the 2 weeks she was in town. Shooting pool, learning to swing dance, swing dancing making a come back at the time, or just chatting. Some good natured flirting made the time pass quickly. But it was Valerie that opened the door for me with Jennifer.

Rick had come in and was being his charming self. Val and I rolled our eyes at some of his antics before. So we held him in similar esteem. When Jennifer had come out to give Rick his hello hug and kiss, that he grabbed her ass and said "Babe, if you wore a thong I bet you would get better tips" that was the final straw for Val. Her eyes got hard, and she tensed up as if she and her 110 pounds were gonna jump up and kick his ass right there. It was when Jennifer came around to give me another beer that Valerie did say something about it.

"God Jen, why do you put up with him?"

"What do you mean?"

"The thong comment, Duh!"

"Oh he was just playing around."

"It didn't sound like it to me. What's next? Hey why don't you wear short shorts? That would be good for tips. Or how about a see threw top, yeah I bet that would be good. Hey give that guy over there a lap dance, Damn that would be a GREAT tip!! He treats you like shit Jen, and you think he is just playing around."

Jennifer paused, and seem both startled and thoughtful. "Is that what you really think Val?"

"Look Hon, he doesn't care about how you are doing in school, he doesn't care that are working too much that your grades are suffering. He wants you to make good tips so you can support his lazy ass more. All he wants is a good looking girl to be at his beck and call so he can have sex and brag about it with his buddies. You should dump him and go out with a nice guy, who is doing something with his life, like Ray here."

Now like most guys that did live past high school, nice was something like the kiss of death. I think that was the first time being the nice guy really paid off. But it was this conversation that eventually led to Jennifer and I dating. Getting engaged, and after 2 years getting married. Oh, she did end up getting her accounting degree.

It was the second day of our honeymoon that changed the line I thought my life would take. I woke up at 5 AM, as was ingrained condition in me now. And after discovering like so many before me, that a wife is prettier that a bride, went out for my daily work out. When I got back the desk clerk had a sealed letter to me from Jennifer.

Ray,

I have a confession to make. There are things I want to give you, and that I hope you can accept.

As you read this, I am sitting in our room ready to give them to you. We have in our sex life, at times, hinted at what I have discovered I want. I want more then the hinting now. I want to give in to the feelings and cravings I have, and am asking you to help me meet them. I want to be sexually submissive to you. I want to give you everything. Nothing is taboo. I trust you not to hurt me, although hurting is a part of what I want. I have made myself ready for you. I have also set things out I hope you will use with me.

When you get to the room you will not find Jennifer, but Candi. Candi wants to be your sex slave. Show her who is in charge. Talk dirty to her, use her, humiliate her, make her your own. Nothing, NOTHING is taboo.

I love you,

I trust you

I am waiting.

Candi.

It was a lot to take in. I remembered some of the times when I had been vigorous in our love making. How I would toss her around the bed while changing positions, or as she called it, rag dolling her. Or when I had held her hands over her head while I was screwing her. When I did these things she did seem to get a bit wilder. But nothing to the extent she was telling me she now wanted. I have to say its one thing to think about having a sex slave fantasy, but another thing entirely to have it presented before you. Bottom line, I loved Jennifer. I may have never thought of doing anything like this. But the possibilities that were presented made me start thinking now. The extra persona Idea was an interesting idea. If I did the same, to assume the role that she wanted me to play...

To be continued...