Love Honor and Obey Ch. 03

Story Info
Candi gives her all.
3.3k words
4.35
16k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/12/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an original work of fiction. While some facts are from my real life, all people in these sorties are fictional. All copyrights and rules are enforced.

As this is my first released work, comments are strongly encouraged to my email through the link below or by attaching comments to this story.

I suggest you read the entire story as a whole for continuity

Story codes MF B/D D/S Anal

Chapter 3

One year Latter

The week of our Honeymoon went splendidly. I spent long hours making love to Jennifer as well as Candi. When my buddies asked me how it was, I just said "If you ever get the chance, I highly recommend it."

We moved into base housing on Camp Pendleton. We both had to drive into San Diego but the savings in rent from her apartment made it worth while. We discussed my reenlistment with the Marine corps and both agreed that it would be for the best. I was nearly 12 years in at this point. With two more Re-ups I could retire from the military and receive half pay. While the multiples were coming down, the bonus was still going to be nice. If you don't know, you would receive a year salary times X if you reenlisted. Based on your M.O.S., or Military Occupational Skill. I was also still enrolled in the saving bond program I had started in boot camp. I was putting 50% of my checks into bonds and letting them sit in my safety deposit box. The bonds from just my first year were going to cash in at around $28,000 when I did retire. It would scale down from there, but with 20 years, I was looking in the neighborhood or $350,000 after everything was counted in. The night of our one year anniversary I had made reservations for one of the nice restaurants in town. I also told Jennifer that Candi was going to be used when we got home. While we did have a fine dinner with wine and candle light. She seemed distracted for some reason. Just to make things worse I then took her down to the beach. We went for a long walk on the beach and stopped to have ice cream. When I asked her if she was ready to go home, she nearly ran to the car.

As soon as we got home Jennifer put up her purse on the end table by the door. Then opened the drawer and took the Candi collar out and quickly fastened it around her neck. The change in her demeanor was nearly instant. She assumed the UP position as trained. Legs spread, eyes down, hands behind her back. She also went form fidgety and bubbly, to quiet, still and expectant.

"Go into the hall closet Candi. There you will find a bag. You will put on what is in the bag, pull your hair back, take off those earrings. When you are done, return here and await further orders."

"Yes master, your slut obeys." She took the bag and went into the bedroom to change. I took my dinner jacket and tie, putting them over the chair. I then went and pored myself a drink. Sipping the drink I sat on the love seat and waited.

Candi came back dressed in what I had picked out. 6 inch black heels. Black thigh high stockings, a black garter belt. She also had on the New black leather nipple less bra. Also her Candi collar with the D ring in the middle. She then came and stood before me once again in the UP position. With no panties on I could see she was already becoming aroused.

"First things first, did we shave today?" I reached out to explore her shaved cunt, making sure that she followed the standing order to shave every day. I lightly touched as I explored her entire groin. Tracing the outline of her cunt lips, following them all the way back to the base of her cunt then back up. Flipping my hand over to cup her, I used the palm of my hand to check the top. "Good slut, nice and clean. Now I want you walk around. I want to see the effect of those heels on that fine ass of yours." Jennifer hated heels, but I loved the look of them and made Candi were them nearly all the time. I admired the way they made her ass sway and the definition they added to her legs. After a couple of minutes I had her return and stand in front of me.

"They make you look good slut." "Thank you master." "Still, not good enough to let off easy. As you know these things will be added to your tab. You may never get to say "I" again." When she had first bought the things form our honeymoon night, I told her she was going to have to work them off. Until I decided she had worked them off, she did get to say I or me or mine, she had to use terms like slut, cunt, or your slave. All of the additions we made in sex gear was added to the tab. I think we both knew I was not really keeping track. I stood up and grabbed the D ring in her collar and led her over to one of the walls. "Now grab your ankles." "Yes Master." I had trained Candi that anytime she bent over, by command to pick something up, she was to bend at the waist. This put her head about 6 inches form the wall. "Stay." with that I went into the bed room to retrieve a few items I was going to need. I came back and set them on the coffee table with a audible clank that made Candi shiver. She may not know exactly what was coming, but she was looking forward to it. I took two pair of manacles and fastened her wrists to her ankles. I then went and got a little step ladder and hooked a chain from the seemingly innocent decretive hook in the ceiling. The kind you would normally hang a house plant from. Spinning her collar so the D ring was facing up, I ran the chain though the D ring and then clipped the chain onto itself. This effectively fixed her into the position I left her in. She couldn't go down do to the chain, and couldn't come up due to the manacles. "There we go, all nice and trussed up, like a slave should be." I ran my hands down her body, giving her ass a squeeze when I reached it. Then down along her shapely legs and back up to her inner thigh. When I cupped her pussy I found that she was already starting to get wet. "What a little slut you are, I haven't really begun and here you are already wet. Now what to do with you. So many possibilities. I don't suppose you have any suggestions do you?"

"No master, please use your slut as you will Master".

"That's a good answer. Not that you really have a choice in the matter." I went over to the coffee table and got what I call the cat o' 90 tails. It's a whip that is made with a mass of rubber stands. I returned to my salve and trailed the whip stands down her back. "I think we will start with our old friend here."

I started twirling the whip in small circles, then started to let the whip land on her back. This is more of a stinging style of whipping, and I use it as a warm up. I moved the path of the lashing over to her side, then down to her hips. Walking around behind her I changed to a figure 8 pattern and came down across both ass checks in turn. Then back to a circle pattern to use on her other side. After completing the second tour of her body, I changed the circles form over hand to under hand ones. Now I whipped her breasts and nipples, then worked down to her stomach. When I passed behind her I used an underhand figure 8 stoke to whip her inner thighs. After two circuits like this I stopped to admire my slave. Candi was now lightly stripped now across her entire torso. She was also trembling with excitement. Twice her legs tried to buckle from under her and twice she had to catch herself or choke. "Well, lets move on to a something a little more exiting." I set the whip down on the table, then grabbed her hips and rotated her to the side. I had to do this slowly so as she would not fall. I went back to the table and picked up two of our newer nipple clamps. These are a set of vibrating nipple clamps. They are not attacked by a chain, but the batteries and the motors make them fairly heavy. The clamps are a simple padded alligator design. After attaching these and turning them on I went and got the vibrator we call Mr. Rabbit. This vibrator has two components that make him one of our favorites. Inside the main shaft, at the base is a small spindle. When turned on it rotates, stirring a collection of small plastic balls. It also has a small arm that extends out with two "ears". When properly applied they sit on either side of Candi's clit, passing the vibrations directly. With this in position I gathered another whip and returned to Candi's head. I grabbed her ponytail and lifted her head up. "Open your slutty mouth." I commanded. "Hold this." I told her and placed the ridding crop in her teeth. I undid my pants, leaving my belt on, and pulled out my cock. Taking the crop back I said "I have something better for you to hold." I stepped up and slid my cock into her mouth. "Now you suck me off cunt." When I said this I popped her ass with the ridding crop. "Now this may take you a while to get me off. Seeing as you cant bob your pretty head up and down my cock. You will just have to do your best. Oh, and just to give you some incentive, I will be whipping that fine ass of yours until you do get me off." I began whipping her, placing blows on one ass check then the other. I covered her whole ass from one hip to the other. The blows falling in a seemingly random pattern would make Candi jump and squirm. This would make the vibrating nipple clamps pull and tug on hear breasts. Her moans were muffled on my cock as she did her best to massage me with her tongue. With her oral administrations, coupled with the vibrations of her moans were effective. I decided to taunt her and feed into her love of humiliation. "Dam it Candi, after a year of service I thought you have learned how to suck cock. Do I have to bring some one in here and show you how to do it? How about I just go and pick up some $2 crack whore? I bet they know how to suck a cock. Maybe you need practice? Is that it? Do I need to send you down to the club and have you suck cock until you learn?" Between my words, the whipping and the three vibrators Candi was trembling with excitement. "Oh Jesus Christ, if you want something done you have to do it your self. Just stop, I will just have to fuck your face if I want to get off." The truth is I cold feel myself getting close. I dropped the crop and grabbed her head in my hands. "Fucking cunt, making me do this my self. If it wasn't for your tits and that ass I would trade you in for a good slave." My orgasm wasn't far off, and with a final few stokes I shot my sperm down her throat. After she had sucked down my seed I pulled out of her. "See how easy that was?"

"Yes master, I am sorry your whore couldn't get you off."

"Damn right your sorry, I guess we will have to see if there is something you CAN do to get me off. Well, perhaps a new position will help." I reached up and unhooked the chain and pulled it out of the D ring. I then undid the clasp on the shackles, but leaving the cuffs on her feet and wrists. I pulled Mr. Rabbit out of her. "Clean your cunt juice off this" I said holding it front of her. She obediently started to lick her accumulated fluids off of the dildo. When she was done to my satisfaction I then took of the nipple clamps. Grasping her left nipple with my thumb and finger, I pulled her toward the bed room. "Follow me slut". When we got to the bedroom I half led half tossed her on the bed. "Now there is one thing we could try. The one thing you we have not done. Do you know what the is Candi'?

"Your slave thinks she knows Master." "And what is that Candi"

"You never have fucked you slave in the ass master".

"That's right, Now I am going to finish getting undressed, you convince me that I should fuck your virgin asshole."

"Please master, Please fuck your slaves asshole. Your bitch thinks you always wanted to fuck her in the ass. Your slave wants you to fuck her in the ass Master. Please master finish your total ownership of this slave. This salve will do anything you ask her to master. Please master." She flipped her self over onto her hands and knees at this point. "Look at this ass master. Take it. Make me complete Master. Make me yours in truth Master. I want you in my ass Master. This bitch is ready to feel her masters cum in her dirty ass. Please master."

"Well, I think you have convinced me slut. Kneel over the end of the bed." Candi jumped off the bed and kneeled over the end. She also spread her arms out across the mattress, as if being ready to be tied down. "No Candi, I am not going to tie you down, you are giving me this. If you can stay like that, and surrender completely, then I know you mean it." "Yes master, please own me body and soul." I went to the night stand and took out the last of the items I had bought to use tonight. Candi's eyes opened a bit wider when she saw the KY. If it was the realization that I was going to take her ass, or that it was all planned from the beginning to come to this point I wasn't sure, or did I ask. "First we are going to have to get you ready for my cock." Taking my finger I applied the K.Y. to her asshole. I massage the outside of her sphincter for a few seconds then slowly pressed my finger into her ass. Candi at first tensed and grabbed a handful of blankets in her out stretched hands. "Relax Candi, Take a deep breath and relax." When she did I tried to press my finger in once again. After a brief resistance my finger slid into her asshole. Candi tensed up again at first, then relaxed and my finger slid deeper into her ass. "That's right Candi, let it happen, just surrender and let it happen." I started to work my finger in and out of that tight asshole. Candi was moaning into the covers. Her hands kept tensing and relaxing. "Good little slut. Let it happen." After a few minutes she started to push back against my hand. "What a horney little slut you are. Do you like it Candi? Do you like me violating your virgin ass?" "Oh yes master, I turns your slut on to have her masters finger in her tight ass."

"So what do you think my cock is going to feel like, stretching that little brown hole even more? Are you ready Candi? Are you ready to give up any resistance to anything I want?" I had recovered fully now from my previous orgasm.

"Yes Master, Please take me now".

I pulled my finger out of her to hear her let out a low moan. I reapplied a little more K.Y. to her ass, and placed my cock at the entrance to her asshole. "The last thing I want you to do Candi, is to prove you want this. I want you to push back onto me. You are to take me in your ass yourself."

"Oh yes master, Your slut wants this." With that she proved her words by pressing back onto me. With a little resistance the head of my cock slid into her. She froze and gasped at this new violation. Before I could say anything she started to push back onto me again. "Oh god Master, your doing it, you are inside my dirty asshole Master."

"That's right Candi, Now tell me what this means, tell me how this feels" With that I grabbed her hips and started to work in and out of her tight ass.

"You fucking my ass master. You are claming me as your own Master. Oh god I feel so dirty with your cock in my ass. I feel so full. I can feel my asshole being stretched out by my masters cock. But it feels good too master. Better than I thought it would Master."

"What does this mean Candi. Will you ever deny me anything"?

"Oh no master! I am yours master. I will do anything master, anything. Just tell your whore what to do and she will do it Master. Candi has no will of her own master. Candi is totally obedient master."

With her words of complete submission, and the feeling of her ass around my cock, even tho I had recently shot my load, I was one again getting close to another orgasm. "I am going to cum in your ass Candi. I am fucking your dirty tight asshole and I am going to cum inside you."

"Please master, do it. Cum inside your whore Master. Now master, take me, take all of me Master."

I reached out with one hand and took hold of her pony tail. Pulling back on it, bringing her head up. With one had on her hips and by holding her hair, I pulled her back onto me as I thrust into her ass. "Mine. All that you are is mine. Your ass, your cunt, your slutty mouth, Mine." I was matching the tempo of my words with my thrusts. "Anything I want you to do, you will do. Your tits, your asshole, Mine. Anytime the urge takes me. Mine." Candi was letting small squeals and squeaks escape her open mouth. I let go of her hair and grabbed both sides of her hips. I was driving into her ass harder now as the pressure in my balls was building.

With a few final thrusts I shot my seed deep into her asshole. Candi also came a few seconds later. While I was coming down from my orgasm I heard Candi softly whispering "thank you, thank you" over and over again. When I did pull out of her ass, Candi turned around and took my cock in her hand, saying "I must clear my masters cock after he fucks me." Then took me in her mouth. I was pleasantly surprised by this. But it showed me her compete submission to me.

When she was done, I sent her off to clean herself up. Exhausted I lay in bed and tried to recover. When Candi returned form the bathroom she curled up next to me with her head on my chest. As I drifted off to sleep, I realized that I had not taken the collar off of Candi, and she had not asked me to remove it either.