Love in a Small Town

Story Info
Chance meeting with Jennifer Love Hewitt.
2.5k words
4.02
37.5k
15
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding to take a road trip out west and not wanting to just see what was next to the interstate, I took the back roads to see what I had missed on previous journeys.

After spending a good ten hours on the road I decided I best stop for the night at the next

Hotel I saw, luckily for me it was only a few miles down the road.

After grabbing a bite to eat at the local diner I walked on down to the lone bar in town. Just a small place, but in better shape than most of the town, It was 8:00 o'clock on a Tuesday so the place was empty except for the bartender, me & a woman at the far end of the bar.

I ordered my drink, and just to be friendly said hello to the lone woman sitting opposite to me.

"Hello" she answered back and took another drink from her glass. She got up and walked over to the jukebox. My eyes happily watched her walk, her tight jeans covering her sexy ass, a t-shirt being filled with her ample breasts.

"Anything you'd like to hear?" Turning her body halfway, the music box's light shinny on her body, giving me ample opportunity to gaze at her curves as I walked as nonchalantly as I could toward her, not realizing who this woman was until nearly half way across the floor – it was Jennifer Love Hewitt! My half hard cock, had now grown fully erect, and I hoped she hadn't noticed. We stood and talked about what songs to play, and she asked if I sit with her and keep her company – making a comment she wasn't too comfortable about the bartender. After another round of drinks, and couple of dances, the bartender breaks the horrible news that the place was closing for the night. We look at one another, I prepare myself for her saying goodbye, Jennifer quickly turns her head and asks if she cab buy a six pack to go.

"It's still early, can't let the night end now." She tells me. In the course of our conversation we learned that we both were staying at the same hotel – no big surprise as it was the only one in town.

She opens up her door and then hands me the keys,

"Go get some ice for the beer."

I go down to the lobby to get the ice and return to the room, I don't see Jennifer when I first come in.

"I'm back" I yell out, so not to surprise her, and as a gentle reminder that she gave me the key. I sit in one of the high back chairs by the window. She walks out of the bathroom, having changed clothes and was now wearing a silk gown, that went about mid –thigh on her leg, but hugged her magnificent tits and showed her hard nipples poking right toward me, my once sleeping cock was now fully awake and I shifted in my seat to hide the bulge in my jeans from her. She grabbed a beer and walked toward me, her tits bouncing beneath the thin material, I tried my best to look in her eyes, but I now she saw me looking at those fantastic tits of hers. She sat on the bed across from me, crossed her legs, the material moving away allowed me a look at her beautiful long leg all the right up to her ass. I take a long drink from the bottle, hoping to calm myself down.

"Tonight's been a lot of fun, thanks" Jennifer tells me. "My pleasure." I reply.

Jennifer leans toward the headboard of the bed to place her beer on the table, in doing so the bottom of the gown rises up and allows me to check out her ass, and what an ass, smooth, flawless skin, I fight within myself not to reach out and feel it. I see her turn her head slightly and catches me checking her ass out. She says nothing as she sits there just a few inches away from me.

From the quiet Jennifer suddenly stands, moves her hands to opposite shoulders and pushes the thin straps that were holding up the lingerie to the side, the material falls to the ground.

"Lets fuck." She tells me as she climbs on top of me and begins to kiss me. Holding me head in her delicate hands as she forces (forces?) her tongue into my mouth. I wind my tongue around hers as she keeps it deep in my mouth, my hands running over her naked back, her skin growing warmer and warmer with the length of our kisses.

She moves her face back, breaking our kiss.

"I can feel your cock through your jeans" and I could feel the heat emerging from between her legs. She puts her hands on the top of the chair and pulls herself up, bringing her luscious 36 inch tits up to my mouth.

"Suck my nipples" she orders, I quickly cover one with my mouth, the other with my hand, pinching it and rolling between my fingers. Low soft moans come from her throat.

I move my mouth to the other nipple, now pinching and playing with the wet nipple with my other hand.

"Yes, bite it, bite my nipple." She asks I again do as she asks; she throws her head back as my teeth push down on the pink nub.

"Harder." She whispers. I pinch and bite harder, she sounds like a woman on the verge of an orgasm, one arm now wrapped around my head to keep it in place, her hips grinding down on my jean covered cock, now getting damp from the wet thong covering Jennifer's pussy. My mind having a hard time grasping that I was sucking on one of the best set of tits in Hollywood.

She grabs my hair and pulls my head back so I am looking up at her, a look of lust in her eyes, she brings her mouth back down to mine and this time I plunge my tongue into her mouth, she begins sucking on it, moving her mouth up and down the length. My balls were full of cum and I was ready to explode. She pushes herself up and off of me, standing halfway between me & the bed. Looking at her body, her incredible tits, the hard erect nipples, the long sexy legs, and the once light colored material covering her pussy, now dark with wetness, she lies back on the bed, pushes her body so she lays flat on it.

"Do what you want; I'm yours to play with." I stand, my hard cock busting at the zipper to be released, but I want this to last as long as possible, so I garb Jennifer by the legs and pull her towards me, her ass just barely on the bed, her long hair and arms above her head. A sly smile on her face, curious as what I'm about to do. I get on my knees; pull her thong down Jennifer's legs, kissing her legs as I do so. I'm surprised and happy to see that not only does she not have a shaved pussy, but she has a full triangle of pubic hair framing her pussy. "I know it's not the style, but I like a full pussy. Plus if I ever pose nude I want to look like a playmate from the 70". Jennifer says all this as I'm running my hand through her mound, my thumb finding her clit and rubbing it. Jennifer's breathing becomes faster, I low my mouth and feel the warmth and wetness rest against my face. I feel the soft skin of Jennifer's inner thigh as I pull them in toward my face. She presses them together softly, as my hands run up her sides and grab on to her tits. Squeezing and fondling her massive tits in my hands, she strokes my hair as I lick and suck on her clit. I lap up the wetness coming from her fuck hole before plunging my tongue in as deep as I can, my hands now holding her hips, hips that are moving her wet pussy up and down on my mouth, doing what she can to make herself cum. I look up at her face and see that Jennifer is sucking on one of her nipples and pulling and twisting on the other.

"Eat my pussy, eat my pussy. God, yes, suck my cunt, make me cum." I push one of her legs back toward her chest, and bring my hand down the back of her leg and over her ass. Bringing it near her wet fuck hole, in fact I run it over her wet opening, just enough force to let her know its there, ready to dive deep in to wet pussy. I slid my thumb down and place it between her pussy hole and her ass and forcefully begin to press my thumb against the spot. Jennifer's breathing becomes even shallower and quick, I knew her orgasm was now even closer. I pull my mouth away from the sweet spot of hers,

"Cum for me, I want to taste it, I want your cum." I tell her, she bucks her hips and screams out

"I'm CUMMING, FUCK, YES, CUMMING!" Jennifer Love Hewitt's pussy shoots out her sticking sweet wet cum on to my face and tongue, an orgasm that lasts longer than most of my past lovers. When she's finished, and appears to be closer to normal, I slip to fingers into her wet snatch.

"Don't think we're done yet Love." I tell her as my fingers quickly are covered in her juices and she moans with each movement of my fingers.

I stand up, finally, time to get my cock out, I strip my clothes off my eight inch cock pointing toward the ceiling, so hard it actually ached a bit. She raises her head to look at my offering.

"Fat, big." Is all she said laying her head back down on the bed. I lift her legs up and hold them underneath her knees as my cock finds my wet opening and I slowly push myself into her. The sensation to my cock was incredible, Jennifer love Hewitt's pussy, hot wet pussy slowly devoured the shaft of my manhood. Her breath leaving her body in such a sexy hum, I had slide all eight inches of cock into her pussy, I was amazed I hadn't shot my load yet, I mean come on I was fucking Jennifer Love Hewitt! I started pulling my shaft out and pushing it in, slowly at first.

"Fuck me; fuck me with your hard cock." She whispers. With each moan I get a little faster, my balls more than filled with love juice, I fucked her harder faster.

"Yes, fuck my pussy, fuck it. Make me cum you fuck!" Jennifer was yelling out – not the sweet girl Hollywood made her out to be, but a hot little slut I was lucky enough to have my cock in.

"Pound that cock into my cunt! I'm your whore, fuck me like one!" Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter. I couldn't hold out much longer, I was ready to cum.

I wasn't done fucking Jennifer yet, I pull my cock out and stood along side the bed and ordered her on to her hands and knees. I looked over at the mirror on the far side of the room. What a sight, JLH on all fours in front of me, those fantastic tits hanging beneath, I reached under her and ran my hand up from her belly until I was caressing those tits, my cock nestled between the cracks of that hot ass – an ass she was wiggling.

"Put it in me, pussy or ass, I don't care, just stuff it in me." Jennifer said through baited breath. I pulled my hips back, my cock slid from her sweet ass cheeks and I plunged it as deep and as hard as I could into that actress's hot cunt. She moaned loudly as I did it.

"YES, FUCK IT, FUCK IT HARD!" I knew I couldn't fuck her hard like that to long, eight, nine, ten hard strokes into Jennifer's snatch as I held her hips with as much force as I could.

I pulled out and rolled on to my back next to her. Looking into that angelic face, all I wanted was to cum, like I had so many times back home looking at her as I jacked off to her image.

"Fuck me Jennifer. Get on top of me and ride me until I cum."

Jennifer Love Hewitt startled me, grabbed my cock in her hand and guided into her wet pussy, the shaft of my cock diving deeper into as she sank her pussy over it. She just slowly moved her hips back and forth; I felt her pussy juices running down my balls as she did this. Her eyes were open, but she was on a different plane, an orgasmic look was taking over the angel's face. She began to slide up and down on my cock, her tits jiggling with each bounce, I held her tits in y hands as much as I could. Jennifer had now worked up to bouncing on my cock, hard, fast, no sweet girl next door now, she was a fuck machine. I held her hips as she continued to ride me fast and hard.

"Like that, like my cunt fucking you like this?" Animalistic moans came from her throat.

"Like your whore fucking you? I want to watch you cum. Tell me when you're going to cum." It didn't take long after her saying that, my balls had held back as long as they could.

"I', going to cum, going to cum." I let out.

Jennifer removed her pussy from cock and replaced it with her soft hand. Pumping her hand up and down my hard shaft, finally letting loose a stream of cum that shot up and out of my cock, landing on my stomach. Jennifer kept pumping her fist on my shaft, more cum came out, covering her hand with the white, sticky ooze. She grabbed my balls with her free hand and squeezed gentle.

"Let's get it all out." She said, and another small drop flew out of the cock head and landing on her wrist. With both hands now wrapped around my cock, jerking me off, I could see her 36 inch tits pressed together between her arms, brought one last trickle of cum out. She licked that bit off the tip of my cock. Then licked most of the cum off her hands, and my stomach, before taking my half erect cock in her mouth and cleaned it as well.

Jennifer came and laid next to me, we kissed deeply. She climbed on top of me, kissed me in the forehead and said...

"Want to take a shower?" as she got up and headed t the bathroom.

But that is another tale.