Love in an Elevator Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

She turned her head to look at me but before she could say anything I lifted her and dropped her again. Another scream and her eyes locked on mine. Again. And again. I started bouncing Love on my rod faster. Her screams gave way to soft grunts, her breath coming out in huffs each time my cock slammed into her.

"Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh... Hunh."

We kept going like that until I began to feel my orgasm approach once again. Lowering her legs to the ground I leaned forward as Love released her grip on the back of my neck and bent at the waist. She placed her hands on the far wall of the entryway as I stood behind her, plunging into her snatch, my pace increasing when I heard Love begin to moan, her signal that she too, was on the approach to a climax.

With both of us nearing orgasm I struggled once again to hold back, hoping that I could delay cumming until Love was ready and we could climax together. How perfect it would be, I thought, if we achieved simultaneous orgasms our first time together. The intensity of the experience always seems magnified whenever that happens, and while I wasn't certain either of us could withstand the greater passion I was more than willing to take the risk. Wouldn't you?

I was looking for a way to distract myself from the sensations in my groin so as not to cum until Love began her climax first. Ironically, and inadvertently, I stumbled across it by focusing on how great it would be if I could just hold off long enough for that to happen. While thinking about cumming together, I had somehow enabled it to happen.

I heard Love scream out her pleasure a fraction of a second before I felt her pussy tighten around my cock, "Oh God Oh God Oh God OH GOD!!!!!" Seems Love had found religion.

Not being the religious type myself, I took one final stroke and then I was crying out Love's name in ecstasy. Anybody who might happen to have been in the hallway near my room at that precise moment would have known exactly what was going on behind my door. If that knowledge brought them even a miniscule fraction of the pleasure I was feeling at that instant they would have been very happy people indeed. Things had moved beyond simply having a very good day. I could already say that I was having the best sex of my life. And we hadn't even made it to the bed yet.

As our orgasms wound down Love straightened up and leaned back against my chest. My dick had not fully deflated yet and was still nestled in her vagina. Our hands started roaming over each other's body, hers reaching down between her legs to feel my shaft still tucked inside her, and mine wandering her torso and inevitably ending up back on her breasts. Her magnificent, soft, 100% natural, sweaty breasts.

I kissed Love on the shoulder, moving along her skin and onto her neck, getting a few giggles from the sexy brunette when I hit someplace ticklish. Judging by the frequency of her giggles that day, Love has a lot of ticklish someplaces. She turned her head toward me and we began to kiss again, softly this time, the passion and frenzy of earlier muted for the time being.

After a few minutes Love broke the kiss and moved away from me, my prick finally slipping out of her with a soft plopping sound, "Come on, let's check out the bed."

She took my hand and started to move further into the room, leading me over to the bed. Pushing gently on my chest she instructed me to lay down, crawling up on the bed beside me. I lay on the bed with my hands behind my head and Love on her knees to my right. Her hand was wandering over my chest and abs and she leaned over and started to bite and suck my nipples tenderly.

Why the hell hadn't I thought of that? I'd been so busy getting my hands on Love's tits I'd forgotten to taste them.

Love's hand wandered lower on my body, coming to a rest at last on my shaft. She squeezed it softly then started to run her hand up and down the length, swirling her palm around my glans when she reached the top. If she intended to get a response from her attentions to my organ she succeeded as the blood flowed back into my cock and I quickly got hard. Love giggled at the speed of my recovery. I, on the other hand, was pretty impressed with myself.

I may not have the stamina I once had, but I've always thought I did all right, given a little rest that is. So being able to get it up again so soon after cumming was quite the achievement. Or so I thought. Okay, yeah, I don't usually have Jennifer Love Hewitt in my bed giving me a handjob, so I suppose... Never mind.

By this time Love had stopped biting my nipples and was now watching her hand travel up and down my pole, getting me ready for... I don't know what she was getting me ready for, but odds were I was going to like it. When she shifted down the bed so that she was between my legs I began to get an idea as to what she was going to do. I was right. I did like it.

Love leaned over my dick and looked up at me. She placed a kiss first on one thigh, then the other. I guess she didn't want me to think the people who pegged her as a cock tease were right because the very next kiss was right on the head of my penis. She extended her tongue and licked the underside of the glans, swirling around the head like it was a popsicle, then slowly licking down one side then back up the other, getting me good and wet. When she ran it over the top again she licked the slit, gathering up some residual traces of my cum.

"Mmmm, yum."

We locked eyes and Love opened her mouth, teasing the glans with just the tip of her tongue, then swallowing most of my rod in one swift motion. Backing off, however, she was far from swift. Lifting her mouth off my cock Loved moved at a crawl, her lips forming an airtight seal around my shaft she sucked hard, and slowly, very slowly, let my manhood slip from her mouth. When I was all the way out she licked up and down the sides of my penis again, coating me with her saliva.

Reaching the top of my pole she again swirled her tongue around the head before opening her mouth and quickly swallowing it. She made it down a little bit more this time around, then let me slide out of her mouth the same way she had before, except this time she sucked on me even harder. She repeatedly did this until she was swallowing all but the last inch or less of my sword, but after several additional attempts she was unable to go any deeper.

When Love had gotten as much of me into her mouth in one gulp as she was going to I assumed that she would stop trying. She had given it her best shot, and if she had reached her limit then so be it. I certainly wasn't going to complain, she was better than many women I've been with. But I had underestimated the Hollywood star's oral skills, and in the process put to rest, if only in my mind, the idea that Hollywood still used the casting couch to hand out parts. No way someone with Love's 'talent' would end up with the crap roles she'd gotten recently if they'd auditioned on their knees.

After repeatedly trying to get that last inch down her throat Love stopped, most of my shaft engulfed by her mouth, the first few inches of my dick lodged in her throat. We remained like that for a few seconds and then I felt Love's tongue snake out and start to flit about the underside of my cock, moving from side to side, getting it good and wet. After she got me sufficiently lubricated I felt her throat muscles begin to constrict around my shaft as she started swallowing, working me into her mouth deeper and deeper, until finally, her nose pressed up against my belly. If I hadn't been impressed before I certainly was when I felt her tongue slip out again and she began to lick at my balls. Damn she was good. I'd like to meet the girl who taught her how to give head like that, assuming someone had taught her, and it wasn't just natural ability at work. And assuming it was a girl that taught her. Umm, best not go there.

Now that she had succeeded in deep-throating me Love started backing off, faster than before, but sucking so hard I swear she was trying to stretch me another couple of inches. Not that I would mind that at all. Just think of the spam mail that would make – Miracle procedure adds inches to your cock - Let Love Hewitt suck you to a bigger dick – Impress all your friends. I think I may have just found a get rich quick scheme that would truly work. The scheme that is. If the stretching thing didn't work who would actually bitch about it?

Anyway, Love released my dick from her mouth a little at a time. When only the tip was still inside she opened her mouth and swallowed me again, this time bottoming out with her nose in my pubic hair without having to go through as much effort as the first time. She worked her throat muscles for a couple of seconds until her nose was right back where it had started, pressing into my skin and her tongue was again bathing my balls. A goddess on her knees indeed. Hey, maybe that's why she chose Meredith Brooks as her producer for that last album.

The kinks worked out, Love set about leaving a lipstick ring around the base of my shaft. Her head was bobbing on my prick at a pretty good rate now, the vacuum effect somewhat reduced as a result. Or maybe she was satisfied with my size now. The e-mail promised at least 3 more inches. Hope I got my money's worth.

I was feeling pretty pleased with myself by that point. I'd had the best fuck of my life a short while earlier, there was a strong possibility of a rematch down the road, and in the meanwhile I was on the receiving end of a first-class blowjob by one of Hollywood's sexiest females. Life doesn't get much better in my book. That's when Love pivoted on the bed and threw a leg over my head, presenting her pussy to me once again. I stand, metaphorically speaking, corrected.

I moved Love's knees apart a little more, lowering her a bit so I could reach her without having to strain so much. I propped up the pillows until I was close enough that all I had to do was extend my tongue and I'd be licking her, but first I paused to get a good look at her, something I had neglected to do the first time I ate her out. I was a bit overeager then, what with that whole fear of death thing.

Now that I was taking the time to look at her I could see that she did in fact wax her lips, they were far too smooth to be shaved. I could also see that 2 orgasms hadn't done a thing to slake her desire, if anything she appeared to be even wetter than she had been earlier, and her outer labia were still puffed up and almost purple from the blood swelling them. I don't think I've ever seen anything prettier. No, that's not it. Pretty is the wrong word. Desirable. That's it. I know I've never seen a more desirable sight in my life and I couldn't wait to get my dick back in there.

A smack to my thigh interrupted my examination of Love's twat. I guess staring at her wasn't doing as much for her as it was for me. Luckily, I knew how to fix that so we would both be happy. I stuck my tongue into her cunt and began to drill it between her lips, sucking down the juices as quickly as I could. Love moaned her pleasure around my cock, a peculiarly agreeable sensation as the vibrations tickled my shaft. I circled her clit with my tongue, getting a longer moan, and more vibrations, as a reward. Interesting feeling. I wonder what it would be like if she started singing? Maybe some other time. Now was the time for a different kind of performance.

I took a few more soft swipes of Love's clit with my tongue, enjoying the resultant trembles this caused, then sucked on the bundle of nerves to see if I couldn't create a few tremors of my own.

I suckled gently at her clit, occasionally releasing it to run the tip of my tongue along it, teasing the bud and hood. After a few minutes of this I slowly became aware that Love had ceased working her magic on my pole, her head up and facing forward and she was moaning almost continuously.

Hmmm. Slight dilemma. I didn't want to stop what I was doing and get in the way of what to all appearances was going to be another massive orgasm for Love, but I really wanted her to resume the blowjob. I felt pretty close myself, and the idea of blowing a load in Love's mouth was not without its appeal. What to do, what to do...

I decided to try to go for both. I would try to coax Love's mouth back onto my dick while still giving her the stimulation she needed to climax. The trick was going to be how. How did I get her notice without taking a break from my attentions to Love's clitoris. I could try pushing her head down, or I could lift my hips up, hoping she'd catch on and return to what she had been doing. Or... suddenly I got an idea. Something that would get her attention and still be stimulating.

I began to circle Love's clit with my tongue, covering it with my saliva and giving Love even more reason to keep moaning. When I was satisfied that she was wet enough I pulled back a little and puckered my lips. And blew cool air directly on her clit.

The reaction was instantaneous, and not at all what I was aiming for. Love yelped in surprise as the cool air hit the moisture I had deposited on her clit, speeding up its evaporation. Her head snapped up and she jerked around to stare at me, lifting her leg up and swinging it over my body so she was once again on my right side. The look she was giving me could best be described as predatory, not something I would ever have imagined seeing on Love's face. For a second I thought she was going to skin me alive using nothing but her nails, and when she reached for my cock I thought she was going to begin there. But she had a different use for it in mind.

Love swung her leg over my body again, straddling my pelvis. With her hand on my pole she lined me up with her opening before slamming down on me. She immediately lifted herself up and did it again, getting used to having my shaft back inside her. When she had adjusted she began to ride me at a gallop, all I could do was lay back and enjoy the trip. There was no subtlety in her movements, Love was fully aroused and was looking to fuck, and fuck hard.

Sacrificing length for speed, Love shortened her strokes on my prick. Her eyes were closed and she was looking off to the side, her lower lip caught between her teeth, as she began to grind her clit against the base of my shaft. I guess my rug munching had gotten her more excited than I had anticipated because the whimpers and moans coming from the sexy brunette led me to think that she was going to cum any minute.

When Love's face started to scrunch up and she leaned forward, almost pressing her forehead against my chest, I knew her orgasm was starting. I felt her pussy clenching my dick and she lost her rhythm as she bounced on me, her body shuddering and her last few strokes accompanied by exclamations of pleasure.

"Unh... Unh... Unh... Oh... Oh... Oh... Oh... OH!!!!"

I waited until Love's climax had run its course and she had collapsed against my chest before I wrapped my arms around her and rolled her onto her back, my penis still buried in her cunt. I don't think she would have moved off me without finishing me off first, but I wasn't taking any chances. I was feeling about as horny as Love had been when she mounted me just minutes before and since she had done most of the work to get herself off I thought it only fair that I carry my share of the load, so to speak. Missionary position may lack the acrobatic excitement of some others, but it gets the job done.

When I had settled into position I began to move my cock in Love's pussy, pulling out a bit and sliding back in. Love hissed a little as I did. I looked down at her to see if she was in any discomfort, but what I found on her face was a mixture of satisfaction, approval and a great deal of lust. Oh yeah, as always, barely contained behind her contented smile, and ready to burst out any second, giggles.

Reaching up, I brushed some hair back from Love's face and we gazed into each other's eyes. I stopped moving and just looked at her for a minute, taking in every detail and adding it to my growing collection of memories of that day. Laying there quietly underneath me she gave me such a sweet smile it took my breath away. I moved again within her, her eyes closing momentarily and her mouth opening to form a soundless "O" from the pleasure.

It's not like I was in any danger of falling for Love. I knew this day for what it was, a one in a million chance encounter culminating in the best sex of my life. I had no illusions that she and I were going to fall in love, get married, have kids and spend the rest of our lives together, hell, she hadn't even asked me my name yet. No, for some reason unknown to me I had been chosen for an afternoon's romp and nothing more. That's okay. I had no problem being the fuck toy of someone as hot as Love Hewitt. As long as I got my rocks off.

And so far that's what we had been doing, each using the other to get off, and now it was my turn once again. Although, in my case, I had used Love to get off many times in the past. The difference being that this time she was actually in the room with me. When Love's eyes opened I lowered my head and kissed her, ready to start moving toward my next climax.

It was the kiss that did it. Sure, we had kissed before, a lot in fact. But those earlier kisses, either hot and hard, our lips crushed together in need, or softer and less intense, sort of a post-coital celebration, had lacked something this kiss did not. Tenderness.

I pulled back a little and started to move my dick once more, watching Love's face carefully, her eyes closing after the first stroke, then remaining open to stare back up at me. I moved in her slowly, leaning back down for another kiss, all thoughts of simply pounding away at her in a near mindless attempt to hasten my orgasm forgotten. Tenderness. Every action was now filled with it - our kisses, my hand stroking Love's hair or cheek, Love's legs as they wrapped around my lower back, pulling me deeper into her vagina. We were no longer fucking. For the moment, we were making love.

I wanted this to last. More than I have ever wanted anything in my life I wanted this to last. If that story about the devil offering the guy the ability to freeze a perfect moment in time so he could live it forever in exchange for his soul had been true, this is the instant I would have selected. My perfect moment. Go ahead, take my soul, just give me this.

Of course there was a problem with this, I'm only human and the story is just that, a story. So lasting forever was out of the question. Unless forever is measured in minutes. I don't know how long it actually lasted, but since Love had literally just finished a climax, and I preceded her by only a short while, neither of us was under any physical demands to cum. Now all I had to do was prevent the emotional demands from overwhelming me.

That wasn't too difficult at first. Even with my inner monologue playing a one note tune over and over in my head, 'Holy Shit! I'm making love to Jennifer Love Hewitt! Holy Shit! I'm making love to Jennifer Love Hewitt!...', I was able to keep my climax at bay.

In my effort to draw things out as long as possible I was taking very long, moderately paced strokes in and out of Love's snatch. Early on this pace allowed us to carry on kissing, but the need for oxygen eventually asserted itself and I had to pull away a little so I could breathe. Her legs already wrapped around my waist, Love placed a hand on the back of my neck while cupping my cheek with her right. We looked at each other's face, watching the pleasure play across our features as we continued making love, little grunts and moans of pleasure starting to work their way passed our lips.

"Mmmppf... Mmmm... Unnngggghhh... Unh... Ahhhhh!..."

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers