Love in an Elevator Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

Hold that thought.

An idea began to form in my mind. A way that I could join in and maybe, in the doing, give Love and Sarah what they needed. Not in reality of course but more as a sort of proxy. A long, thick, turgid proxy. I would have to reposition the two of them just a bit, but if I could do it without being too distracting the illusion that it was Sarah who was filling Love's snatch should hold, as long as they both were willing to play along. I had to move quickly though, before Sarah got too upset and started to move away from her girlfriend.

I shifted position on the bed, coming in behind the still coupled pair. Taking Sarah's right leg in my hand I lifted it up while gently pushing down on Love's left leg. The brunette moved easily with my hand, not even seeming to notice that I was the one repositioning her. When her leg was almost flat on the bed I moved Sarah's right leg to the inside of it so that both Love's legs were now outside of the blonde, something the younger girl immediately took advantage of as she lifted her legs to wrap them around her lover's back. At least now I wouldn't have to worry about Sarah rolling away from her paramour anytime soon. I do love it when a plan comes together.

With the girls now situated properly I moved up in between Sarah's legs, pushing them wider apart as I went until I was positioned on my knees just below their coupled groins. Sarah moaned a short complaint as I jostled up against her but I leaned forward and whispered quietly in her ear, just two words that I hoped would be enough for her to understand what I intended to do.

"Trust me."

We would find out if she did soon enough.

Sarah's fingers were still moving in Love's muff as I took my prick in my hand and spread my knees, lowering myself so that my penis was lined up with the sexy brunette's vagina. When I was suitably placed I pushed forward, bring the tip of my dick into contact with the back of Sarah's hand and getting no immediate reaction.

I tried again, this time sliding my dick back and forth in tandem with Sarah's fingers as they glided in and out of Love's box. After the third or fourth pass Sarah mumbled something again, something that might have been the realization dawning on her as to what it was I was doing, or maybe it was just her giving me the okay to proceed with my plan. Whichever it was on the next backstroke of her hand she pulled all the way out of Love's twat, clearing the way for me to replace her hand with my dick. The younger girl groaned loudly as my shaft slid into her pussy for the umpteenth miraculous time that day. I will never, ever, ever get tired of that particular sensation.

"Uuuunnnnnnhhhhhhhhhh!! Oh Sarah! Yes!"

Once again Sarah got the credit while I did all the work. If I hadn't been almost drowning in pleasure I would have smiled at hearing Love call out the blonde's name. That had been the goal after all. I started to withdraw my cock, getting yet another cry of delight from the adorable girl on her back on the bed.

"Ohhhhhh! Sarah! Yes!"

When I had spread my knees positioning myself this had forced Sarah to move her legs farther apart as well. While it had not been my primary intention this had the benefit of pressing my thighs into Sarah's and causing her to move with me as I plunged in and out of Love's beaver. As a result Sarah was mimicking perfectly each of my pelvic thrusts, further reinforcing the illusion that she was the one making love to the brunette below us.

Love was already more aroused when I planted my rod in her than at any prior point that day. As I have already mentioned both girls had been on something like a roller coaster of stimulation, climbing up to a peak and then barreling down as a climax took them only to ascend again to an even further height, repeating the process over and over throughout the afternoon. But when Sarah had uttered those three little words that had sent Love through the roof, placing her on a hair trigger for orgasm, needing only the tiniest contact for release. It took less than five strokes before Love was screaming in gratification.

"Ohhh! Ohhh!! Ohhhhhh!! OHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! SARAH YES!!!!!"

As she came Love tightened her hold on the body of the blonde woman above her, using both legs and arms to pull Sarah even tighter against her, the two of them rocking together as the younger girl climaxed. I was also gripped by Love during her orgasm, but in an even more intimate way, my cock trapped by the pulsating walls of her vagina, my thrusting reduced as she shuddered beneath us.

In time Love's orgasm waned and she released her death-grip on Sarah, allowing the older girl some freedom of movement, if only enough so that they could bring their lips together and start kissing again. The kissing started off frenzied, just as it had when Sarah had first expressed her feelings for her lover and best friend, Love holding Sarah's face in both hands and placing rapid smacks all around the green eyed girl's mouth and cheeks and nose. Sarah accepted the labial assault amiably, doing her best to give as good as she got, but she was lucky to get in one kiss for every three of Love's.

With Love's legs no longer wrapped so firmly around her middle Sarah could move about some and she started to slide her body back and forth against her lover's. This got me to move again, pulling my dick partially out of Love and getting another moan of appreciation from the foxy brunette. I matched Sarah's pace and we moved together as my cock moved smoothly in and out of Love's twat, my intent merely to prolong the brown eyed girl's afterglow before moving on to my next target. Oh yes, I had a next target. Love however had other plans.

"Mmmmmfffff. Oh Sarah! I can feel you in me! Unnnnhhhhhh!! So deep, Sarah, you're so deep in me! Don't stop baby. Don't stop! Nnnnnnhhhh! Nnnnnnhhhh!"

Putting my plans on standby I started to move faster in Love, Sarah moving right along with me, and in just a few short instants I was amazed to hear Love announce she was about to cum yet again, "Oh God Sarah! I'm gonna cum! Make me cum Sarah! Make me cum! Sarah I love you! I love YouUUUUUuuunnnhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

I didn't have much to go on, but judging only by the volume of Love's screams and the clench of her pussy muscles around my rod, I'd have to say that this latest climax was just a hair less intense than the one mere moments earlier, and that when she recovered this time, the sweet-natured hottie was going to be one very happy, and very satisfied, young woman. And more than a little bit tired. Of all the things that had happened that day, all the pleasure I had given and taken, all the pure joyfulness the three of us had shared, it would be this moment that I would look back upon with the most satisfaction. To have been a part of this, to be there to give them this, words cannot express what that meant to me.

This time when Love's orgasm passed there was no bout of frantic kissing, only an extended passionate lip-lock, after which the brunette dropped both arms and legs to the bed with a very satisfied sigh, lying there completely flat while Sarah gently stroked her hair, the two women pressed together at the breast, stomach and groin. I had withdrawn completely from Love while the pair was kissing, the removal of my penis causing only the smallest whimper of protest from the young woman. I waited until the girls broke for air before I moved back into position, my dick in my hand once more as I prepared to sink it yet again into a hot, moist, tight channel. Only this time that channel would belong to Sarah.

Back in place I angled my cock upward and without saying a word I pushed the head between Sarah's overheated lips, catching her off-guard and causing her to moan loudly, "Unnnnnnhhhhhhhhh!!"

The movement of my prick inside her and the subsequent smack of my pelvis against the back of her thighs pushed Sarah forward slightly, dragging her clit along Love's skin and getting the sultry brunette to move her own hips, pressing them upwards as the older girl slid along her body. Once again we all reaped the benefits of this unintended response as now Sarah could pretend that it was Love's shaft moving inside of her, completing the fantasy that the sapphic twosome were taking turns making love to each other.

We continued like that for a time, Sarah, while every bit as excited as her younger friend by the recent events, apparently not on as short a fuse and needing more than a handful of strokes to start her climax. But cum she did, her breathing picking up and her moans increasing just as I was starting to feel for the first time in a long while that my next orgasm was not terribly far off.

"Oh Love. Oh. Ohh! Ohh! Ohh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! OHHHHH!!!"

Her climax was far shorter than her girlfriend's and for a time I was concerned that with the reduced duration also came a reduction in intensity and satisfaction. That is until Sarah collapsed on top of Love, lifting her head almost immediately as she pushed her hair away from her face and laughed.

"Oh Fuck that was good! For a while there I really was able to pretend that it was you fucking me! It just felt so real!"

Love giggled at Sarah's enthusiastic endorsement and I had to chuckle a bit myself, but the dark haired girl's giggles did not last long as the pair started kissing once more. Of course that left me with a few seconds to wonder how long it was going to last this time and if I was going to be left out in the cold again, but almost as soon as they started they were pulling apart and both women were whispering soft Thank you's to one another. Another few moments spent looking into each other's eyes and then as if by some silent agreement they quickly turned and practically threw themselves at me, taking me to the surface of the bed where they both started to plant kiss upon kiss all over my face and neck and chest.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!!"

You're wel... Oh that tickles... You're... mmmmffff... You're... Damn. I tried to get it out. Really I did. I tried several times in fact but the best I could ever spit out was "You're" and then one of the duo would be kissing me on the lips or the nose or doing something that would force me to shut my mouth only to try again seconds later. After a while I stopped even trying. The girls knew how happy I was to have been there for them, I'm sure of it. And if they gave me half a chance I would be delighted to show them. Again. Hey, Sarah and Love had gotten theirs, no reason why I shouldn't be able to have one more. But which one should I choose? Do I finish off with Love, end the day where I started so to speak? Or should my last throw be with Sarah, take the opportunity to balance the scales some more, evenly splitting my time more or less with both women. Oh decisions, decisions. What's a guy supposed to do?

As it turned out the choice would be made for me.

In time Love and Sarah started to run out of steam and their kisses started to ease off, eventually slowing down and coming to a complete stop. When they stopped kissing me they spent a few seconds with each other then broke apart to smile down at me before falling to the bed on either side of me, Love with a giggle and Sarah with a very content sigh. I thought that maybe this was a signal it was now quiet time, but no sooner had they hit the bed than they began talking, sometimes to me and sometimes over me. When they were chatting to each other it's not like I was forgotten, at least by Sarah. While she talked she was using her right hand to stroke my cock, keeping me in a state of semi-readiness, not too close to the edge but not so far that I would have to start from scratch. I actually found the entire thing quite pleasant, especially when I factored in who it was that was giving me the handjob.

It was only a short time before the conversation drifted to the topic of Sarah's avowal and I was treated to yet another first for the day – Sarah turned bashful. I'm certain it wasn't due to any embarrassment about being in love with the adorable bundle of cuteness that is Love, but more over having said it in front of someone she had only known, however intimately, for less than a day. I gathered that expressing her feelings in such an open way did not come easily to the blonde. Sarah was well known for wanting to keep her private life private. Sometimes to the detriment of her relationships with co-workers.

"Was this the first time she told you she loved you?"

"Oh no, she tells me that all the time! Just like I tell her I love her all the time. But usually she doesn't do it when other people are around. Unless it's Jen or one of the others. But never in front of Rose. That would lead to too much teasing."

Love wasn't looking at Sarah while she spoke but I was and when the bubbly brunette mentioned her friends Jen and Rose the blonde's eyes went round and I could see her start to reach over to her lover. I don't know why the mere mention of the other women alarmed Sarah, but she clearly didn't want Love discussing them in front of me. I pretended not to have noticed the exchange and tried to steer the conversation back to Sarah. I was in the rare position of having something I could use to tweak Sarah with and I wasn't ready yet to let her off the hook. As for the women Love mentioned, well that really wasn't any of my concern.

"So which one of you is the guy in the relationship?"

Predictably, Love giggled and she looked over to Sarah to see how the older girl would answer. I should have chosen my next words more carefully or kept my big mouth shut because in a flash I was no longer the one doing the tweaking, but became the one being tweaked. Hard.

"Isn't it obvious? Of course it's..."

"Well yeah, it's clearly you..."

"... Love. I'm just... wait, what did you say?"

"... you're not... huh? Did you say Love?"

"I'm not what? What exactly am I not? Are you saying I'm not feminine enough? Not submissive enough? That I'm too domineering for your fragile male ego?"

Uh oh. Danger Will Robinson, danger! Oh shit, had I ever stepped in it. I looked up at Sarah's face and as expected she was glaring at me with a mixture of hostility and just a touch of hurt. Oh crap. I had not only angered her but hurt her feelings all at the same time. Oh crap. Crap crap crap! Turning to Love I found that she was also looking at me with just about the same mixture of displeasure and distress. Double crap! I searched frantically for something that I could say or do to apologize for this unintended slight, but nothing came to me and I was running out of time. A fact brought to my attention when I felt Sarah's hand squeezing my shaft as it ran up and down the length. OH CRAP!

I looked quickly from face to face, hoping to see some glimmer of forgiveness, just a scintilla of a flicker that they would take pity on me, chalk up my careless statement as the typically insensitive remark only a guy would make but remember that in spite of that fact they loved me still. Yeah right. If anything the expressions on the pair grew even stonier the longer I went without saying anything. I was just about to throw myself on the mercy of the court when Sarah broke into raucous laughter, immediately followed by her best friend.

"Why you little..."

"Uh uh uh. Careful. You wouldn't want to make me mad." Sarah took the time out from laughing uproariously to caution me not to say anything else that could get me in trouble, real or imaginary, giving my prick another gentle squeeze to illustrate the point.

Hearing her friend warn me made Love attempt to smother her laughter and put her stern face back on, but she was unable to suppress the giggles as well as she had the first time. I was actually quite impressed with her ability to keep a straight face as long as she had. I mean she hadn't had any success in that area at any other time that day so why should this time be any different? But it had been different and she had played her part to perfection. My admiration for her acting skills went up a notch. Sarah, on the other hand, I knew had the chops. She had demonstrated on a number of occasions that she had enormous potential as an actress. Lucky me she had found an opportunity to display those skills first hand.

The girls complimented each other on their award winning performances and the laughter quickly faded leaving the two of them back where they started, on either side of me, Love on her stomach with her chin resting on my chest and Sarah on her side to my right, her hand still gently jerking my penis, trying to recapture the ground I had lost when I thought I had really hurt the light haired girl's feelings. I was still considering making some sort of apology when I saw Love get a little mischievous grin on her lips and she lifted her head from its position on my torso.

"So I'm the man in this relationship?"

The blonde met her lover's gaze and she put on her most solemn face, broken only by a tiny upturn of the lips at the corner of her mouth, nodding her head decisively as she said with playful seriousness "Oh yes. Most definitely."

"Yay!" And with that Love popped off the bed, her hands making little clapping motions as she half ran half hopped towards the bathroom.

"Love! Come back here!" Sarah was laughing again and when Love disappeared around the corner and into the bathroom she let her head drop onto my shoulder with a happy sigh, but not before we had both watched the sexpot's incredible ass as she ran off.

"Where... No, what, is she doing?"

Sarah lifted her head and gave me a frank look, but one filled with affection for her sometimes loopy best friend, "She's gonna see if she can pee standing up."

What the? How could she know that?

My expression must have said it all because I didn't even have to ask the question when Sarah was already answering it, "You just... hafta know Love. It's just the kind of thing she'd try to do."

Apparently so. And as I thought about it, yeah, it did strike me as the kind of thing the irrepressibly cute brunette would try to do. Oh damn! I hope she has good aim! I did not want to find myself having to explain this to housekeeping.

I had no chance to worry about that further because Sarah was moving away from her position at my side, lifting her right leg over me and coming to rest straddling my waist with her knees flat on the bed and her hands on either side of my head. When she was comfortable she immediately leaned down and gave me a long, deep, slow, wet kiss. It might not have lasted for three days but it sure felt like it. Crash Davis would have approved, I'm sure.

When the kiss finally ended Sarah pulled back a bit and I looked up at her smiling face, "What was that for?" She didn't really need a reason to kiss me, but I was feeling caught up in the playful atmosphere that had taken over the room.

"That..." another kiss "... was to thank you for what you did for us."

"You already thanked me for that."

"I did huh?"

"Yep."

"Well. Did I thank you for everything else you've done this afternoon?"

As she was talking Sarah started to slide back along my abdomen, her pelvis shifting backwards until her vulva bumped up against the tip of my cock. Continuing the reverse motion she used her body to push my shaft upright, stopping when it was pointing almost straight up and nestled tightly against her slit. I started to answer her but the sensations coming from my groin were very distracting, as were the peals of laughter coming from the bathroom.

"Adorable isn't she?" Sarah wasn't looking at me when she spoke, her gaze focused in the direction of the bathroom, that same loving look as before on her face.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers