Love in an Elevator Ch. 04

Story Info
Love and Sarah return for another day of play.
14.9k words
4.7
26.1k
15

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/29/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
108 Followers

Disclaimer: This is an erotic story. You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your community, and not be offended by the contents of it. If you are not 18, live in an overly repressed community, or are easily offended, move on. This is not for you.

This is also fiction and as such is protected under the first amendment. Any copyrighted names, works, etc. remain property of their respective owner(s) and are not used herein for profit.


This story may not be redistributed. Yeah, that'll stop them.


As always comments, suggestions, even criticism is welcome. You can reach me through the CONTACT tab on my profile. Or you could vote for the story. I'd appreciate that as well.

Oh, yeah, a warning to anyone who likes a plot in their erotica. You won't find one here. This is a sex story and as such has just enough plot to advance the sex along.

This story is set in KMB's Harem universe and it is with KMB's kind permission that I am able to do this. So Thank You KMB, I do appreciate you letting me play in the Harem. If you aren't familiar with KMB's 'The Harem' you might want to check it out. You won't be disappointed.

Thanks to all the authors who spend so much of their time and effort to bring these stories to us all. Your efforts are much appreciated.

And now the story -

* * * * * * * * *

I was floating on a cloud of the softest cotton surrounded by a brown fabric sky. Normally the fact that the sky was not its usual comforting blue would have alarmed me, or at the very least rated a raised eyebrow, but not this time. This time I was much too intent on the pair of heads that was bent over my crotch and taking turns licking and sucking at my erect dick. My even larger than normal erect dick. A smile came to my face and as if she sensed it the blonde head turned to gaze up at me and met my delighted look with one of her own.

"Look. We've been watering it."

"I can see that."

"It's grown some. Soon it will be nearly a foot long I think!" The last part was said with a great deal of pride and Sarah looked back up at me, a very satisfied expression on her face.

"A foot long."

Love removed her mouth from my cock just long enough to dreamily echo her best friend's remark before returning to her efforts to get the entire length of my larger-than-life penis down her throat. With her beatific smile still in place Sarah turned back to rejoin her lover and they resumed bathing my prick with their tongues. When it was the blonde's turn to swallow me again she grasped my shaft near the base and playfully smacked it three times against her cheek, her mouth open in a narrow "O".

Knock knock knock.

Heh heh. Funny. It was like that guy who used to be on TV that would smack his palm against his open mouth making a kind of popping noise. He was a one trick pony but somehow he managed to make a career out of it. Bet you'd never see Sarah's version on TV. Still, there was something about it that wasn't quite right. The young blonde waited a few moments before repeating the action a second time.

Knock knock knock.

Huh. That was weird. Guess my cock was growing harder as well as larger. Neat.

Ding Dong.

What the...? Well that didn't sound good. My heart started to race. Knocking was one thing, but ding dong? This was not the kind of sound a person wants to hear coming from his penis.

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong.

I awoke from my nap with a start. My head lifting off the pillow a short distance and my eyes snapping open. Crap. It was a dream. None of it was real. Well not none of it. I was still surrounded by a brown fabric sky in the form of ubiquitous hotel wallpaper. But I wasn't floating on a cloud and I wasn't getting head from my two gorgeous lovers of the day before. And I didn't have a 12 inch penis. Damn. But what inches I did have were standing proudly just waiting for the pair of horny mouths to restart their attentions. Those non-existent dream-state mouths. Sure, nothing else is real except for some lousy wallpaper and a hardon. Crap.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Oh right, the door, "Yeah. Hang on. I'll be right there!"

Rising from the bed I grabbed a robe and threw it on, closing the front and cinching the cloth belt tightly before heading off to the door to see who could possibly want to talk to me so badly that they were nearly breaking in to my hotel room. I had returned to the room during the mid-morning break of the seminar slash trade show I was in town to attend, convinced yet again that the whole thing was a colossal waste of time and that I would be better off upstairs taking a short nap. I had been completely wiped out from the efforts of the prior afternoon and after spending about an hour riding the elevator up and down between the lobby and the 31st floor, and garnering more than a few suspicious looks along the way, in the vain hope that I would catch Love and Sarah before they left, I had taken a seat at one of the two restaurants in the lobby and had some dinner. I sat where I could watch the elevators in case they had yet to leave the building, but by the time I was done eating they still had not appeared and I was forced to conclude that I had somehow missed them. With a mixture of sadness and elation, sadness that I had lost out on any opportunity for a repeat of that day's events, and elation because the events had occurred in the first place, I returned to my room and lay down on the bed to watch some TV. I was asleep almost as soon as my head hit the pillow, and there I stayed until my alarm went off the next morning. And I was still a little tired when I woke up.

I was just reaching the door when the pounding started again this time with the doorbell added for good measure, "All right all right. I'm coming. Give a guy some time, would ya?"

With my hand on the door handle I paused briefly to take a look through the peephole. I had no reason to think anyone unsavory was at my door, but it never hurts to be careful. Not knowing what to expect I was still taken somewhat aback by the sight that greeted me. Three people were waiting there for me, two women and... a very short man in an ill-fitting suit and a fedora with the brim turned down, hiding the upper half of his face. That's weird. I knew this guy. Well, notknewhim, more like I recognized him. I was sure I'd seen him loitering in the hotel lobby pretending to read a newspaper, acting like some bad private eye from a 1930's gangster movie. What was he doing at my door?

Turning my attention back to the other two in the hallway I came first to an incredibly beautiful woman I did not immediately recognize. She was a few inches taller than either of her companions and she had black hair pulled back into a loose ponytail and pale, almost porcelain white, skin with beautiful limpid brown eyes peeking out from underneath her perfect bangs. It wasn't until I focused on the bright red lipstick she wore on her lips that I had my first inkling as to who this gorgeous creature was. Oh Crap! Could it really be her?

My eyes shifted next to the last person in the hallway and I didn't have to look any further than the blonde hair and wraparound sunglasses to recognize one of the two people I most wanted to see at my door.

Sarah! Standing in my hallway! Fuck yeah! Perhaps the universe isn't going entirely to hell after all!

Not needing any more information about the other two I immediately moved to unlock and open the door to greet my newest lover but before I could even get the first syllable out I was nearly bowled over by the strange little man as he leapt into my arms and started covering my face with kisses.

Fortunately the fedora fell off before my alarm turned into full blown panic and I realized that it was not a strange little man I was holding, but Love dressed like a strange little man. That didn't make it any less weird, in fact it raised a whole slew of new questions, but it made accepting the steady stream of kisses much much easier. Then with a giggle and one last kiss on the tip of my nose Love released her legs from around my waist and dropped back down to the ground, turning to grab her black-haired friend by the hand before hurrying off into the bathroom and shutting the door without a word and leaving me alone with Sarah.

"Nature calling?" I pointed over my shoulder with my thumb to the bathroom as I closed the door to my room behind the blonde.

The green-eyed beauty chuckled lightly at that before replying "More like screaming."

"Must be if she needs someone to tag along."

"You know us girls, always going to the bathroom in pairs."

As she spoke Sarah was moving closer to me and I also began to close the distance between us, one hand coming to a rest on the light-haired girl's waist as she dropped the shopping bag she'd been carrying and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah but I thought that was just at restaurants or clubs. Public places. Not in somebody's hotel room. Hey was that...?" I shifted topics suddenly, reminded that I had not had a chance to confirm my guess about the third member of the trio before Love had spirited her off to the bathroom.

"Rose McGowan? Yep."

"Wow. She's really beautiful."

"Yes she is. Very. But for future reference, it's never a good idea to tell the woman you're about to kiss how beautiful some other woman is. Dampens the mood a bit."

"Did I do that? Silly me. What I meant to say was, My God you're beautiful. I'm so happy to see you." I paused briefly, waiting to see if Sarah would react. When she didn't I continued, "So, were we about to...?"

"Oh come here you goof!"

Anything more I had to say was put on hold for the moment as Sarah moved her hand to the back of my neck and pulled me down and we gave each other a greeting suitable to new lovers. When the kiss ended Sarah chuckled again. I thought it was because of some of the noises we heard drifting out of the bathroom, but when she reached down and began to lightly trace my shaft through the material of the robe with one finger I realized what had caused the quiet laugh.

"I guess you really are happy to see me."

Before I could answer I was cut off by the sound of Love's wild giggling and a shout of surprise from the bathroom, "Holy shit, wouldya look at that!"

"Are they okay in there?"

"They're fine. Love just wanted to show Rose something."

Sarah's hand moved to the inside of my robe and she began stroking my pole but now without the interference of the thick cotton material. The change did not go unnoticed by me and for a moment I stopped wondering what was going on behind the closed door to the lavatory.

"Oh fffffuck."

My eyes had shut when Sarah's hand closed around my prick and they popped open when the blonde girl spoke again, "I hope you don't mind."

Mind? Mind what? Mind Sarah's hand traveling up and down the length of my swollen dick giving me such incredible feelings of pleasure? What clown would mind that? Or maybe she meant Love and Rose using my bathroom for... more laughter spilled out from behind the closed door... whatever it was that they were doing in there. What exactly were they doing in there?

"Careful Love. You're going to get my hair wet!"

More rapid-fire giggling accompanied by the sound of the shower running. Well whatever it was it sounded like they were having fun. My attention was brought back to the petite woman in front of me when Sarah gave my member a little tug.

"I know you weren't expecting us, but Love and I couldn't stop talking about you at dinner last night and Rose decided that she had to meet you. And when Rose decides she's going to do something it's usually best to just go along. Not that Love or I needed much convincing to come spend more time with you. You don't mind, do you?"

Ohhhh... Mind that. And what moron would mindthat? I don't know, but whoever he was I knew he wasn't in that room. I might be many things, but stupid enough to object to a visit from two, no three, of Hollywood's most desirable young women was not one of them.

While she was speaking Sarah had been using her left hand to untie the belt on my robe, allowing it to fall open and for my fully erect manhood to make an appearance.

"Such a nice big cock. How we got that in my tight little ass I'll never know."

The flattery was completely unnecessary but I soaked it up nonetheless. I'm normally a pretty humble kind of guy. I have an ego, to be sure, but I consider myself to be pretty normal, nothing to be ashamed of and nothing to get overly excited about. But when you have a woman like Sarah holding your erect penis in her hand and using the words "nice" and "big" to describe it, well let me tell you, you feel like you just conquered Everest. Before lunch.

"No I don't mind. Hell, I thought I was never going to see you guys again. When I realized that you had taken the wrong card I..."

"Hey that's right! I forgot all about that. Dilbert! Gimme a break! Tell me the truth, you're a nerd aren't you?"

What could I say? I was a nerd. And perfectly content in my nerdiness. I gave Sarah a sheepish smile.

Another little tug on my shaft and Sarah leaned in to speak directly into my ear, "That's okay. We like nerds. And who knew they had such nice thick cocks!"

Again any response I might have made was postponed as Sarah dropped to her knees in front of me and took the aforementioned nice thick cock into her mouth. I had been on the receiving end of oral sex from the pretty blonde woman a number of times the day before but that didn't mean I was growing complacent about it. For one thing, I was still pretty jazzed by the whole I-was-having-sex-with-a-Hollywood-star thing, and for another, Sarah was actually quite good at sucking cock. Some women are just natural born sword-swallowers and Sarah was one of them.

She had the tip of my dick hitting her tonsils almost from the very first stroke and she was using both hands to spread her saliva up and down my pole. Her pace was already near the top of the scale and she was sucking me so hard I kept going up on my toes as I rocked forward, little grunts of pleasure echoing in the entryway every time my heels left the floor.

After a few minutes of aggressive cock sucking both Sarah and I came to the conclusion that it was time to move on to something more mutually satisfying. She stood up and, much like Love had moments before, practically leapt into my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist and her right hand grasping the back of my neck. Thinking that she wanted me to carry her into the room and deposit her on the bed or some other conveniently flat surface I started to take a step when she stopped me. The puzzled look on my face was met by a wide smile as my blonde lover reached down with her left hand and once again took hold of my dick. Sarah was wearing a pale yellow sundress and, as I was just about to find out, not much else. She positioned the tip of my penis at the opening to her panty-free twat and with a minimum of effort I slowly started to slide inside her.

I think, by this point, it should be very easy to imagine just how good that felt. In fact, I had already concluded that I would never have another sexual encounter that could even come close to comparing to my experiences with Love and Sarah. The sex per se might, though I would tend to doubt it, measure up, but how could any other woman ever match up to not just one, but two of Hollywood's hottest babes? The answer was she almost certainly couldn't. It was a steep price to pay for one, now looking to become two, days of incredible pleasure but I defy anyone to tell me they wouldn't pay it in a heartbeat.

When my dick was in deep enough Sarah brought her left hand up to join the right and slowly started to move up and down on my shaft, proving, at least to my satisfaction, that while a blowjob is always appreciated, having your dick in the tight, hot, and increasingly wet channel of a Hollywood movie star is just so much better.

Not because my situation needed improving, but rather that I wasn't doing anything else with them, I took my hands and placed them on Sarah's ass, assisting her in her up and down plunges as needed, simply squeezing her firm flesh when not. We were mostly silent during these first few minutes, excepting a few gasps of pleasure, both of us preferring to concentrate on fucking instead of being distracted by speech. Since we were still in the entryway leading into the room we could have turned so that either one of us had their back pressed to the wall with relative ease, but Sarah was obviously enjoying things the way they were and I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't having a damned good time myself, so I continued to hold her in a flying cowgirl arrangement for several minutes more. Eventually however the need for a change in position became desirable and Sarah instructed me to find somewhere flat where we could continue to screw.

My hotel room was designed for the business traveler and as such there was only the one bed, the second half of the room where the other bed would normally be given over to a small couch and a stuffed chair arranged to face the TV hidden away inside its cabinet. I passed by the bed that had been the site of so much mutual pleasure the day before, instead walking Sarah, my prick still lodged in her pussy, over to the chair and lowering her down onto the seat so that she was mostly horizontal on her back, her ass sticking out over the edge.

As soon as she removed her hands from my neck I began to move inside her once more, starting off slowly but quickly taking advantage of our relative positions to ramp things up until my thighs were smacking into the back of hers with some real force. Aside from the grunts that were now being forced out of her there wasn't a word of complaint from my green-eyed lover. In fact, Sarah hadn't really needed any time at all to get ready for me, or for the "nice", "big" and "thick" cock she'd been praising just a few minutes earlier. A detail that was just now working its way to the forefront of my brain.

"Speaking of being happy to see someone..."

A perfectly manicured arched eyebrow was the only response.

Sarah knew I was going to tease her about something, it was after all one of the main pillars of our admittedly brief relationship, but she wasn't going to give me anything additional to work with if she could help it. Fortunately, I already had all the ammunition I currently needed.

"But you certainly didn't need much... warming up."

"Are you kidding? I've been thinking about this since we decided to bring Rose by last night. Ooooh yeah, keep doing that. Mmmmm."

Any thought of continuing the teasing was driven from my mind at that point as I focused on two things. First, on complying with Sarah's wish to keep pounding her just the way she liked it, and second, replaying her next to last sentence over and over again in my head. Sarah had been thinking about coming back for a second day of sex, with me, and the thought had her practically dripping with excitement. Sarah wanted a second day of sex. With me. And the idea aroused her. A lot. If I had been physically capable of it I think I would have been pretty wet myself right at that moment. But not being a member of the distaff half of the species I had to settle for getting even harder, and hammering her even faster, than I already had been. A detail that took no time at all to work itself to the forefront of Sarah's brain, her pussy sending the message almost instantaneously.

"Oh FUCK!"

Things continued this way for some minutes before I had to slow down again to catch my breath. I was still feeling pretty pleased with myself but I didn't want to blow it all, and give Sarah a reason to reassess her feelings about me, by popping my cork too soon. So I eased up a bit and took Sarah's ankles in my hands, pushing them ceilingward and forcing her legs straight. Then I pressed them together, crossing one over the other and brought her calves to rest against my right shoulder. After another few minutes like this the blonde beauty was ready to try something different.

TNP_
TNP_
108 Followers