Love in an Elevator Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

"Let's change positions."

"Okay. What's your pleasure?"

"Here. Why don't you sit."

I pulled out of Sarah, as reluctantly as I have ever done anything in my life, and straightened up, while giving the chair a skeptical look. There was more than enough room for a normal sized person to sit in it of course, but the stuffed arms didn't really allow for what I assumed Sarah had in mind.

"Umm. I'm not sure there's enough room here."

"That's okay. I have an idea. Just sit."

Throughout the course of my adult life, whenever I, or my girlfriend/one-night-stand of the moment, had an idea to try something sexually adventurous, I can't recall a single time when I didn't enjoy it. Yeah, sometimes it didn't work out exactly as planned, but just the fact that my partner and I were engaged enough by what we were doing that we were actively thinking of ways to try to improve it, to spice things up even a little bit, well that was a huge turn-on for me. I'd rather fall on my ass wearing a tutu while pulling the chandelier down from the ceiling with me than have dull, repetitive sex night after night. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with an old stand-by like missionary position, I just don't want that to be the be-all and end-all of my sex life. So when Sarah said "I have an idea.", even though it was unlikely to be anything revolutionary in the history of intercourse, an even larger smile worked its way onto my face.

"I like ideas."

"Of course you do. You're a nerd. Now sit."

I did as requested, taking my place on the chair somewhat less than fully upright but with my back firmly pressed into the cushion. As I expected there really wasn't room for Sarah to squat over me so we could resume our screwing. Oh there was room for her to put her feet on either side of my thighs, but the over-stuffed arms would prevent her from spreading her legs wide enough so she could get her hips down to where I could get my prick back inside her. Perhaps if I had actually possessed the 12 inch penis of my recent dreams we could have worked it out, but with my somewhat less lengthy pole it was simply not going to happen.

But this didn't stop Sarah. Except, instead of trying to get her feet up on the seat she maneuvered herself up onto the arms of the chair, with one leg thrown over each side, and lightly placed her hands on my chest before reaching down and once again placing the head of my cock at her opening. Then, with her eyes screwed shut and using only the muscles in her legs, Sarah began to lower herself on my rod and slowly, very slowly, pull herself back up the length of my shaft, stopping when just the head remained inside her.

"Oh God!"

Normally I don't invoke a deity when I'm having sex, preferring to keep my religious beliefs far, far away at such a time. But sometimes there just aren't words expressive enough, or perhaps I mean compact enough, to convey my feelings without having to resort to something far more flowery. Like poetry. And I just ain't a poetry kinda guy. At times like that a simple "Oh God.", used as nothing more than an exclamation, is preferable, if only because of its brevity. Why was I brought almost to edge of poetry? Because with her legs thrown over the arms of the chair Sarah was now spread so wide that her pussy was clenching and manipulating my dick as tightly as if she held me in her fist. In a way it almost felt like Sarah was trying to lift me off the chair by my penis using only her vagina.

"Oh God!"

It bore repeating.

Constantly.

"Oh God!... Oh God!... Oh God!..."

If it had been me with my legs straddling the arms of the chair and relying on the muscles in my thighs to repeatedly lift most of my weight up and down I doubt I could have lasted for very long. But Sarah was in such good shape that she was able to keep going long after I would have had to stop. And I knew she was relying on only her leg muscles because both her hands were resting lightly on my chest, the pressure never increasing as she moved up, then down, up, then down, the only real signs that she was exerting herself being her tightly closed eyes and the lower lip caught between her teeth. Of course they could also both be taken as signs that the blonde was feeling as much intense pleasure by the in and out motion of my dick in her twat as I was. Oh God!

The minutes passed slowly as Sarah rode me with her eyes still closed. But after a short time she opened them and her green orbs locked onto mine. It must have been pretty obvious the intensity of emotion that I was feeling right then because Sarah immediately leaned in and we began to kiss softly. It was at this point that we got our first indication that we had an audience.

"Oh Rose, look, they're kissing. Isn't that sweet?"

"Oh Love, look, they're fucking. Isn't that hot?"

Love and I may have only known each other for just under 24 hours by that point but I knew her well enough to know that this was a perfect example of her basic nature. She could see two people screwing yet it would be the kissing that would elicit the biggest response from her. Rose, on the other hand, was, shall we say, morepractical. She could see two people fucking and that's what she would respond to. The kissing was just incidental. And, as I would find out through the course of the day, that was a pretty good example ofher basic nature. Sarah seemed to fall somewhere in the middle. Absolutely pragmatic in some cases, gushing romantic in others. To my eyes, the three of them complemented each other perfectly. My eyes, which had naturally closed when Sarah and I started to kiss, opened and we pulled apart, each giving the other a wry grin.

"Um. I think your friends finished whatever they were doing."

"So I've noticed."

Even though I had spent as much time, if not more, the day before having sex with Love I still felt a moments discomfort at the very exposed, explicitly so, position we found ourselves in. More for Sarah's sake than my own. I knew she and Love were lovers and obviously had no problem having sex with a third person in front of each other, but I had no idea where Rose fit into this. Just as I was about to lift Sarah off of me and stand up I got a better idea of how self-conscious the blonde was feeling.

"Let's really give them a show!"

Okay. Definitely not what I was expecting.

"Um. A show? What, exactly, are you thinking?"

"Don't worry about it. You just stay seated."

I could do that.

Sarah lifted herself completely off my prick and I fell out with a somewhat sodden plop as my shaft slapped once against my lower abdomen before rebounding to stand up straight and proud.

"Oooh. I remember that." That was from Love.

"Hmmpphhh." That was from Rose.

Sarah maneuvered off the chair arms and stood up, turning around so that her back was now to me. I moved my head so that I could see around her and spied Love and Rose sitting on the floor just a couple of feet away from us, my other lover from the prior day on the left and her friend on the right. Sarah took a moment to toss her hair, fluffing it out and allowing it to resettle while Love beamed up at her and Rose just rolled her eyes. The blonde girl may have smiled back at Love, I couldn't tell, but she definitely didn't respond to Rose. Then she turned back to me to see if I was ready to proceed.

"Slump down some. You're too far back."

I did as instructed and then Sarah turned to face forward again. She lifted her right foot so that it was on the seat to the outside of my right thigh and hip. Then, with her left foot still on the floor, she reached down and for the third time in the space of just about 20 minutes she grabbed me by the shaft and slipped the head of my cock into her snatch. Oh God.

Leaning back against my chest Sarah proceeded to lift her hips up and down in a modified version of the position we had been in just a few minutes earlier, letting her pelvic muscles do the work this time instead of her legs. With Love and Rose seated on the floor they were practically eye level with our combined privates, and with Sarah leaning back there was absolutely nothing to prevent them from seeing every single inch of my penis as it slipped in to, and out of, her completely shaven twat. So that's what she meant by a show. I was almost envious of them, until I remembered that it was my penis that was doing the slipping. Still, I spared a few seconds to mourn the fact that I wouldn't have a video tape of my time with Sarah and Love that I could replay whenever I wanted to relive what I was coming to believe had to be the best days inanyone's life. Or maybe it was for the best that I wouldn't have such a tape. Images of that guy from Brainscan mindlessly thrusting his hips into the air while he played back the tape he had formed into a never-ending loop briefly filled my head.

Not knowing whether I was supposed to participate or just be a very willing recipient I remained as motionless as possible while Sarah continued to grind on my unit minute after minute. With Sarah leaning back against me I had an unobstructed view of the pair sitting on the floor in front of us and I was struck by the almost palpable look of lust on Love's face. Her basic nature might be that of a goopy romantic but, as I could well attest, the girl had a healthy appetite for sex.

Looking over to Rose I saw that she too was wearing an expression of yearning, but in her case there was nothing almost about it. Rose was blatantly watching as Sarah and I fucked and she was obviously enjoying every second of it. Perhaps if I had been more familiar with Love and Sarah's older friend I would have realized that the look on her face was a signal that she was about to go from passive observer to active participant.

Sarah, however, was more than familiar with the tiny signals coming from the raven-haired girl and, although I didn't realize who she was talking to at first, she issued a friendly challenge to the newest member of our playgroup.

"You've got a tongue. Get over here and show me what you can do with it."

Tachyons couldn't have moved faster than Rose as she left her position on the floor and smashed her face right into our conjoined groins, her tongue and lips going right to work on Sarah's clit and labia with more than enough contact for whatever parts of my shaft were within her reach.

"Oh... FFFFUCK!"

Surprisingly, it was not me who called out at Rose's first touch. Or maybe it's not so surprising after all. I think it's safe to say that ifyou can feel it when someone is sucking at the clit of the woman you are fucking then they're probably doing it pretty hard.

But Sarah didn't seem to mind the force that Rose was applying to her most sensitive body part. In fact, given the rapid stream of "Oh Fuck!"'s that were spilling out of her I would say she was almost on the verge of waxing poetic herself. Except Sarah's idea of poetry was bluer than, say, William Blake's. Not that I really still had any doubts, it may have taken some time but I had finally put the Rose of Mr. Snappy fame from yesterday together with the gorgeous female that was periodically licking my shaft, so by this point any uncertainties I might have had that the brown-eyed girl was also a playmate of Love and Sarah's were now completely dismissed.

As soon as Rose landed on Sarah's clit the blonde stopped the plunging of her hips on my manhood. And while the former TV witch's tongue was spending at least some time licking up and down my shaft it was not nearly the same as slipping in and out of Sarah's very tight cunt. Fortunately for me however, as Rose applied more and more suction Sarah started to lift her hips up a bit and I was able to pick up where the blonde left off, using my pelvis to slide my cock deeply into her twat then letting my ass fall back to the chair.

After only a minute or so like this I began to feel the familiar tingle in my nether regions that signaled the impending arrival of my climax. In conjunction with the increased frequency of Sarah's exclamations I began to pick up steam, powering my hips up into the green-eyed girl's box as I tried to bring both of us to our first orgasms of the day. Having Rose surgically attached by the lips to Sarah's clitoris was proving to be a big help.

And for a few seconds there I thought that Sarah was going to cum first, but even though the blonde said she'd been daydreaming about this since the night before, and had to contend with both Rose and me working her over, I was still the one to orgasm first. I could pretend that my wet-dream interruptus played a part, but honestly, it was all Sarah. And a little bit of Rose. I don't think there's any shame in admitting that fucking Sarah, while having my balls washed by Rose McGowan, made my fuse shorter than normal. In fact, under the circumstances, I was pretty pleased with myself. And I got even more pleased when Sarah started to cum less than a minute later.

While I came I continued to drive my cock into the pretty blonde's pussy, grunting with every thrust. Because of our position gravity was definitely working against me this time and as I squirted my load into Sarah's snatch I could feel some of it start to fall back onto my shaft and slide down my rod, the light-haired girl's labia pushing it along and coating my dick with it.

This seemed to please Rose immensely and as soon as she felt that Sarah's climax was safely underway she abandoned her friend's clit and started to clean the cum from my prick. "Mmmm, yeah. Give it to me!"

Willingly or not, Sarah lifted her hips just enough so that my unit slipped completely out of her and she slid down to the floor where Love started to provide the same cleanup service for her that Rose was giving to me. Except that where Sarah was being given the kid glove treatment by her lover, Rose was sucking me so hard it appeared she was trying to remove several layers of skin. But I didn't say one word in complaint. I was hoping to be treated to more of the same later, when I was in a condition to appreciate it more.

After she had gobbled up every trace of my cum Rose released my dick from her mouth with an audible smack, looking up at me while she licked her lips clean. It seemed to me an appropriate time for introductions.

"Hi. I'm..."

"I don't wanna know!"

"Rose!"

Love couldn't have seen the look of surprise, and I'll admit some hurt, on my face when she raised her head from Sarah's pussy to scold her friend, but I know Rose did. And she might have apologized even without Love's prodding because she was already holding her hand up to stop any further response.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that, like I'm uninterested or anything. I just meant I don't want to knownow, okay? Tell me later, okay?"

Oh. I think I understand. Rose wanted something similar, as similar as it could get, to what Sarah and Love had the day before. Okay, I could handle that.

"Yeah. No problem. I think I understand."

It passed quickly, but I'm sure I saw it, a look of gratitude crossing Rose's exquisite features before it was replaced with her more normal, detached, appearance. But, as I would learn shortly from Sarah, Rose had her own way of showing her regret for any perceived offense. I got my first glimpse of it when I commented on her now less than perfect lip gloss.

"That's because I just gave you the best head you've ever had and left a lipstick ring in that tangled mess you call pubic hair. Seriously, haven't you ever trimmed that? Your girlfriend will thank you for it. Assuming you ever have a girlfriend that is."

"Rose, be nice."

Love was up on her knees now, her job cleaning out Sarah's twat completed, and she was busily examining the lipstick ring that Rose had indeed left around the base of my dick. I would have taken a second to be surprised that the raven-haired girl could swallow me so easily, but I was busy trying to come up with some response to the mini-barrage of insults she had sent my way. This while looking to Love, Sarah seemed too intent on recovering from her climax to care about her friend's boast, to see if she was going to object to Rose's claim to have given me the best head of my life. That was a question I most definitely did not want to answer. But, like Sarah, Love just let it pass.

"Looks like I'm not the hairy one anymore!"

That got Sarah's attention, as well as Rose's. Mine too. I wasn't hairy. Was I?

"What do you mean? You still had a bush when we showered this morning!"

"What do you mean 'When you showered'? I showered with Love today!" Rose turned from Sarah to look at the busty brunette, "I'm glad you shaved though. Your hair kept getting caught in my teeth!"

"Rose!" This was becoming something of a pattern, but this time Love cried out her friend's name in mild embarrassment, and having some experience watching the blushing girl interact with Sarah the day before I recognized the teasing, and the response, for what it was. Love. In either sense of the word.

"Love, how many showers did you take this morning?" This from Sarah.

"Three."

"Three? Why?"

"Well..."

I, as well as the two other occupants of the room that had only taken the normal daily requirement of one shower in a three-hour period, listened in growing amusement as Love described waking up that morning at about the same time as Sarah, with Rose still fast asleep, and the two of them deciding that they would save water by showering together. I gathered that this was a somewhat ordinary occurrence for the trio, and that they cheerfully acknowledged that most of the time their intended savings did not materialize. I think I was also about to get a blow-by-blow description from the dark-haired girl as to what went on in the shower but Sarah eased her friend along.

"It's okay Love. It's a shower, he can imagine what we did, I'm sure."

Well, yeah. But that didn't mean I didn't want Love to paint me the mental picture.

Continuing on, Love told us about Sarah heading to the kitchen for breakfast, oddly, she made it sound like the shower was not located in the bedroom the three of them shared, or even on the same floor. No matter. While Sarah headed off for some breakfast Love headed back to their room - their? Did this mean they lived together or was this just a figure of speech? The more I learned about Sarah and Love the more questions I had. Which I couldn't even ask. - That's when she found Rose in the process of waking up. Again I thought I was going to get some juicy details, apparently Love "helped" Rose wake up, but this time the brown-haired girl censored herself. After "helping" Rose the pair decided it was time for a shower, Love obviously neglecting to tell her friend she'd already had one. This time the shower did not take a detour into sex, why should it?, Love had already had sex with both her partners once that morning. Even someone as insatiable as I knew Love to be needed a break now and then.

"And that's when I ran into Michelle."

"And she wanted to shower with you?"

"No. She offered to shave me."

"In the shower?"

"No, the hot-tub in my bedroom."

Love has a hot-tub in her bedroom? What kind of place do these people live in?

"And after she was done you two showered together?"

"No, of course not. Michelle had work to do! After that I went down and had breakfast with you guys."

"But Love, that's only two showers! When did you take the third?"

As if it was perfectly obvious, "While I was dressing to come here."

By this point Rose looked to have grown bored with the entire thing but Sarah was starting to really enjoy the give and take with her clearly loopy lover.

"While? You mean while you were wearing the suit? Weren't you worried about wrinkles?"

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers