Love in an Elevator Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers

Love was smiling widely now and she started to move towards her blonde playmate, "No silly, notwhileI was wearing it,whileI was starting to get dressed."

"But if you were already getting dressed why did you stop?"

One word, and now both women seemed to understand perfectly, "'Lyssa."

Okay, I know I'm not supposed to guess who Jen and Michelle are, but with Rose McGowan involved there can be only one person named 'Lyssa. The odds against there being another one in her circle were just too great.

"Couldn't you have just said so in the beginning?" Rose's tone made it clear that she was not annoyed at all with Love, and the buxom girl just giggled and shrugged her shoulders in response. Of course not. Where would the fun be in that?

I'm not supposed to ask. I'm not supposed to ask. Private is private and it's none of my business. Shit!

I got as far as "Who..." when I saw Sarah's eyes narrow, not in anger, more in disappointment. That was all it took and I turned to Love and just repeated the single word several times.

"Who, who. Who. Whoooooo. There, do I sound like an owl?"

Love giggled as expected and I turned back to Sarah, trying to convey my regret in that single look. Happily, she accepted my apology, and even though she certainly did not have to, gave me at least a kind of explanation.

"It's not that we don't trust you, it's just that it's not ours to share. There are other... people involved and it's got to be their decision. Okay?"

Of course it was. I understood completely. Besides, asking might just make the girls think I was a greedy slut and they weren't enough for me. And that would be the furthest thing from true possible. Sarah, Love, and now Rose? Who would not be satisfied with that? Sam Malone? Wilt Chamberlin? Even if I did have fantasies about becoming a greedy slut, they weren't going to come true. I was still having a lot of trouble believingthis was real, let alone any more.

"Are we done? I'm bored, and horny! And not in that order!"

"You two go ahead. I'm still a little wiped." A little wiped? I was almost completely zonked.

"Um, yeah. Me too. I mean, it's only been a few minutes."

"Lightweights. C'mon Love, looks like it's you and me. Guess I get to be the first to sample the newly waxed boards."

"Second."

"Whatever. C'mon, that bed looks like a good place to start."

"Rose, wait a second. I have an idea."

Have you ever heard someone utter those four little words and known, just flat out known, that they were talking about you and it was not necessarily something you were going to like? Well that was me right then. And when I heard Love's idea my misgivings grew exponentially.

"Let's shave him!"

"Huh? Hold on now..."

Sarah was instantly on board, "Oooh, Love, what a great idea!"

Shit, no help there. I turned to Rose, wrongly assuming that she would be on my side, if only because she was bored and horny. She'd said so herself! And taking the time to shave my pubic area might do something to ease her boredom, though I sincerely doubted it, but it surely wasn't going to do a thing to make her less horny.

Unfortunately I forgot to account for the Love factor.

"Rose?"

"Ya know, that does sound like a really good idea..."

Jeez. Can'tanyonesay no to Love?

"... And who knows, maybe if we whack away at that bush it'll make his cock look... well, big seems out of the question, but maybe bigger."

Now wait a minute. Sarah and Love had no complaints. And they'd called it big.

"Let's do it."

"Yippee!! Let's find his shaving kit!"

Love grabbed Rose by the hand and practically bounced into the bathroom, while I stood there with Sarah, my mouth still open but no words coming out.

"Are you okay with this? You don't need to worry you know, we do this for each other all the time."

"Any of you have nuts?"

Sarah laughed and reached for my hand, "No. Not last time I checked. But really, it's perfectly safe. Trust me."

I did actually. And I didn't find it any easier to say no to Love than anyone else did, so "Yeah, okay. What's the worst that could happen?"

The blonde patted my hand, "Probably best we don't go there." Ignoring the alarmed look on my face she continued, "Listen, I wanted to talk to you about Rose."

Interesting change of subject, "What about Rose?"

"Look, I know Rose can be a ballbuster..."

"So I've noticed."

"... but you've got to realize, it's just part of the game, part of what makes things fun for her. She doesn't mean anything by it, she just likes to challenge people. And she's going to try to challenge you."

"Umm, okay. And how do you recommend I handle it?"

"That depends on you. If you can, give it right back to her. She respects that. If not, just ignore it and she'll move on to someone else." That got my attention and my head whipped around towards the bathroom.

"Oh please! Relax, will ya? The last person on Earth Rose would ever be mean to is Love. It would be like kicking a puppy. How could you do that to someone whose love is practically unconditional? She'll tease her, we all do, but she'd never be nasty. Not to Love, and really, not to anyone else either. And that's what I'm trying to tell you, Rose doesn't have a mean bone in her body, but she does like to play. Understand?"

Yeah, I think I do.

"Okay, here they come. Are you ready for this?"

Probably not, but somehow I didn't think that was going to stop them, "I guess."

Another pat from the green-eyed girl, this time on my arm, "That's okay, all you have to do is lie there and we'll do all the work. Hey! Do your balls ever itch?"

Talk about your non-sequiturs. Surprisingly, to me at least, my gut reaction to this question was that it was a small invasion of privacy. I mean, itchy balls are not exactly something you discuss at the dinner table. But as I opened my mouth to protest, I had a mental image of my dick sliding in and out of Sarah's ass. I think once you've buttfucked a girl it's kind of silly to get all prissy when she asks you a personal question. So I answered as honestly as I could instead.

"Sometimes, I guess. Why?"

"Well there you go. This will take care of that."

"What, shaving my balls will make them stop itching?"

"Yep."

It will? Son of a gun.

***

A little less than a half hour later my groin was as free of hair as the top of Patrick Stewart's head.

It probably shouldn't have taken quite that long but the girls neglected to tell me that it would be easier to shave my shaft if I was erect. Well I don't know about anyone else, but when someone approaches my penis with a razor I don't find it very arousing. So I was having some difficulties in the rigidity department. Which led to my first attempt to fire back at Rose when she made a disparaging comment about my... absence of hardness.

"Oh yeah? What makes you think it's me? Maybe you're the problem!"

Okay, as comebacks go that one would rank as... a total failure. Even Love scoffed at the idea, while Sarah suggested Rose prove me wrong.

"Rose, why don't you show him?"

At this point Sarah and I were still the only ones in the room not wearing any clothing. Love had removed the jacket and trousers of her suit while in the bathroom, revealing the pale pink stockings and garter belt with matching panties she had on underneath, and Rose still had on the jeans and t-shirt she'd arrived in. So when she shrugged in response to Sarah's idea and her hands started to pull at her top I watched with obvious interest. My third naked celebrity coming up.

Rose hadn't bothered to wear a bra that morning, so when her shirt cleared her chest and her breasts sprang free I had a clear view unobstructed by any other garments.

"Whoa! Quadruplets!"

Even though Love was still wearing a man's dress shirt my head kept swiveling between her and Rose, the obvious similarities in size and shape of their tits apparent even through the brunette's garments. But, though my memory of Love's uncovered boobs was crystal clear, they were, at that moment, not uncovered, and Rose's, well, were, so after a few seconds of the back and forth my gaze settled on the raven-haired girl's chest.

"Wow! Those are..."

"Perfect." In three part harmony no less.

Love and Sarah started to giggle while Rose just sat there looking smug, "Wha'd'ya say now? Still think I'm the reason you can't get it up?"

I looked down at my crotch, where my traitor of a cock was already starting to stiffen, "Umm. I guess not."

"You bet your ass not! But I think we can do better."

Bending over, Rose took the towel from Love's hand and started to wipe off the shaving cream they had been spreading on my limp phallus. When every speck of the white foam was gone she wrapped a hand around my shaft and, with a quick glance in my direction to make sure I was watching, took my dick in her mouth. Suddenly, not being hard was no longer an issue.

It wasn't a lengthy blowjob, certainly not by my definition, and Rose didn't suck my cock near as hard as during my climax a short time earlier, but it was incredibly arousing. And very, very effective. Just watching Rose's head travel up and down my prick while her cheeks hollowed out was exciting, but I didn't have to settle for watching, I got tofeelit. Feel her sucking on my rod while she fluttered her tongue on the bottom of my shaft. Feel her pause with only the head of my penis still in her mouth, only to release me with a soft pop so she could lick her way down my pole. Not surprisingly, it didn't take long before I was fully erect. Or as Rose put it "Good enough."

And it was "Good enough" for Sarah and Love to finish shaving me, leaving me as hairless as I knew Sarah already was, and now, apparently, Love as well. But what about Rose? Did she wax the floor so to speak or was she now the "hairy one"? Even as I was having that thought I saw Rose lean over to whisper something in Love's ear before getting off the bed and starting to remove her jeans. As with the bra, Rose had chosen to forego panties. Clean as a whistle. The thought of putting my lips to that 'whistle' and blowing caused my dick to get even harder. Then the thought of putting my dick to that 'whistle' got me harder still.

While Rose was stripping off I hadn't been paying any attention to what Love was doing but luckily for me Sarah was, "No Love, leave the stockings on."

Oh yes please. Stockings and a garter belt, with a Love in them, are a huge fantasy of mine. Fortunately Sarah's request alerted me to what was going on on the other side of the bed and I turned my head just in time to see Love push her pink panties to the floor, exposing her freshly shaved muff. Love with hair, Love without hair. Give me 10,000 opportunities and I might just be able to tell you which one I preferred. I'm sure my cock would have obliged me by getting still harder at this sight, but honestly, by this point there just wasn't any blood left to spare.

Which probably explains why I didn't pop a vessel when, without so much as a word, Love climbed back on the bed and proceeded to settle her pussy right on my face.

"That is so fucking hot!"

If I wasn't preoccupied with Love's twat I probably would have said something very similar right then. Instead I just pressed my face further into the brunette's cunt and made like a motorboat.

Love squealed.

And giggled. "Stop! That..." giggle "tickles!"

The tongue I felt licking the length of my shaft was all I needed to distract me from further tormenting my bouncy lover. Sarah. A second tongue soon followed. That would have to be Rose. I don't know who I was or what I did in some previous life to have been reincarnated as the guy who got a blow job from Sarah Michelle Gellar and Rose McGowan while Jennifer Love Hewitt sat on my face but I must have done something pretty amazing. I wonder if my last name was Salk?

What I do know is I had never done a blessed thing inthis life to have earned this. But, unlike a tax refund you don't deserve, there's no way for anyone to take this back. I slid my tongue into Love's folds while paying as much attention as possible to the two hungry mouths working my staff.

Soon after Sarah stopped sharing my rod with Rose, concentrating on my now bare balls instead, while the black-haired girl started to suck me much like she had been when she was trying to prep me to get shaved. Except now Rose was sucking me like she really meant it, and the popping noise when she released the tip of my dick was louder. This also didn't last that long and now Sarah had completely removed herself from the picture, leaving me all for Rose.

"C'mon sexy, let me show you how a professional does it."

Love giggled as she lifted herself off my tongue, "Does that mean I hafta pay you?"

Sarah pulled her lover down to the carpet beside the bed, "Oh believe me, you will pay."

I'm human. I am. So of course I was a bit upset when Sarah stole my face-sitting playmate away. I got over it, quickly, when I locked eyes with Rose as she continued to suck my cock.

"Ohh. Ohhhh. O-OHHH!"

Damn she's good.

"So is this it?" Rose had released my rod from her mouth, dropping her eyes to my erection then looking back up at me as she spoke.

Ballbuster. I wonder if the dictionary has Rose's picture next to the definition.

Not wanting to give Rose the satisfaction of believing she'd scored once again I looked at my erection and replied "Actually, I'm kind of pleased with myself. Ya know, given the circumstances."

I looked up at Rose as I said the last part and saw one corner of her mouth lift in a small grin as she raised one eyebrow. Ooh. A hit! Not a direct one perhaps, more oblique, but a hit nonetheless. Certainly better than my prior attempt. Or, as Rose might say, good enough. She grasped my shaft and started to work her way into a position straddling my waist.

It was somewhere around this point, somewhere in between the hand grabbing my pole and the tip sliding between Rose's labia, that I had a small epiphany. An insight into the raven-haired woman just about to mount me. It was all about being on top. All the jokes, all the snarky comments, all the put-downs. They were about putting the other person off-balance and coming out on top. Not necessarily physically, although it was easy to imagine that Rose liked that as well, but mentally. Rose liked to win. And she played by her own set of rules. You could either learn those rules, and maybe have a chance at beating her, or you could be mowed down like a weed. Your choice.

And like Sarah had said, there was nothing mean-spirited about it, it was just Rose's way of taking control. Well two people can play that game. Except my method of putting Rose off-balance was a little more hands-on than hers. Just as the head of my cock started to penetrate the pale-skinned beauty's opening I lifted my hands and grabbed Rose by the upper arms and tossed her to the bed as I pivoted out from underneath her.

"HEY!"

My intention, if you can call something completely unplanned intent, was to put Rose on her back and thereby take at least some of the control away from her, but the raven-haired girl pitched face forward onto the bed. Ooh, I think I like this even better. She bounced in place just a bit and before she could settle, or move into another position, I shifted on top of her, using my weight to pin her in place and my knees to shove her legs apart, getting another, and louder, "HEY!" for my efforts. Reaching down I used my own hand to guide my penis into Rose, a quick thrust sinking almost the entire length in one stroke, a gasp from the body underneath mine cutting off any further protest. Even so I grabbed both of the brown-eyed girl's wrists, one in each hand, and pressed them to the mattress to either side of her head. Then I spread my knees further and drew them up some, forcing my thighs under Rose's and lifting her lower body off of the bed just a smidge. There. I was now free to fuck Rose any way I wanted. Control, for the moment, was mine.

As was the realization that I had slipped between Rose's lips without much resistance. And it wasn't because she wasn't tight. Rose was every bit as tight as the two nymphets frolicking on the floor alongside the bed. And she was just as juiced as Sarah had been. Well, well. Guess the blonde wasn't the only one imagining what the day was going to be like. Heh. So much for 'good enough'.

Speaking of the playful pair, the cries from the porcelain-skinned girl had gotten their attention and Love's head popped up at the edge of the mattress first, followed almost instantly by Sarah. I would have laughed at the matching pussy juice lip gloss each was wearing if I wasn't already preoccupied with the third member of their lustful trio. The one trapped beneath me. The one with the very wet snatch that I now started to move my dick inside of.

Rose hissed in pleasure. Sarah and Love moaned. I, well I got poetic again.

"Ah Fuck!"

If it had been just a mere 24 hours earlier that first "Ah Fuck!" would almost certainly have been followed by several more while I fought to keep myself from cumming too quickly, and thereby ruining everything. But having spent a good portion of those 24 hours fucking both Love and Sarah just about every way, not to mention just about every hole, possible, left me a little bit better prepared to deal with the sensations coursing through my body as I slid into Rose. It wasn't that I was becoming jaded, I wasn't, and it certainly wasn't because the raven-haired girl excited me any less than the other two, it was simply a matter of being able to handle it better. The fact that I'd had a supremely satisfying climax with Sarah not that long ago definitely didn't hurt either. That had certainly done its part to take some of the edge off.

So, whereas the day before I probably would have been hesitant about how I was going to proceed - take it too slow and the pleasure might build up too quickly leading to an early pop shot, take it too fast and, well, same problem unfortunately - this time I had no such dilemma. I was free to fuck Rose any way I pleased.

And I pleased to fuck Rose hard. As hard as my position lying on top of her would allow.

Of course in order to do that a slight adjustment was going to be necessary. Some small modifications that would require me to let go of Rose's wrists while also pulling my thighs out from under the brown-eyed girl's legs. There was some risk in doing that, Rose's response would be anything but predictable, but the potential reward seemed well worth the gamble.

"Are you just going to lie there, or are we going to fuck?"

I looked down at Rose, who was looking back up at me over her right shoulder, the irritation in her voice belied by the slight twinkle I could see in her eyes. Give it right back to her if I can. Sarah's advice echoed in my head. Hmm. Well, I could try. How successful I would be remained to be seen. But, if I at least tried to take Rose on on her own terms, that should make things more fun for her. Right? That's how I saw it anyway. Oh well, here goes.

"Who said anything about fucking? I thought you wanted to wrestle?"

"I knew it. You don't like girls do you?"

Well that went sorta okay. It wasn't the sharpest comeback I'd ever made in my life, but it seemed to be sufficient for Rose. For starters anyway. Of course now I had to come up with another response to the dark-haired girl's latest insult to my masculinity. What do you say when someone, who obviously knows what they're saying isn't true, attacks your virility?

Hmm. Then it struck me. Not all retorts had to be verbal, did they? I took advantage of my new found mobility to slam my dick into Rose's pussy, looking for, and getting, a solid grunt of pleasure from the woman still trapped underneath me. I'll show you who doesn't like girls.

TNP_
TNP_
109 Followers