Love in Chains Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

"About me?"

"I don't know what you said to him but it really upset his equilibrium. I'm not saying that seeing you made him ill... it didn't, he was ill already... maybe that's why it hit him so hard. It's just... He has... fevers when he... he doesn't know me. He thinks I'm you and he says he loves you, clings to me... to you. Then when he recovers he's mortified... so guilty and upset. He clings to me and sobs his heart out. It's tearing him apart."

"Shit. I... I didn't realise. What can I do?"

"He's got it into his head that he has to come to your party tomorrow at all costs. I know that you think I'm controlling and that I don't want him to come because I am jealous but, honestly Kane... he's not well enough to come... physically or mentally. I'm scared for him Kane. I would come with him, to take care of him but he won't let me. He says he wants to come alone because he doesn't want to spoil your party with an atmosphere as everyone doesn't like me."

"Well... I'm not gonna lie to yer and tell you that he's wrong."

"I'm not expecting platitudes Kane... I just need your help."

Kane frowned. "In what way?"

"I want you to tell Nye the party's off."

"What?" Anger bubbled in Kane as a nasty little suspicion crept into his mind. From the very beginning there had been something about this situation that had just felt wrong. Adam seemed sincere, and Kane had seen with his own eyes that Nye had not been well, and he HAD told him he loved him but...

"Think about it Kane. If he comes to the party it's going to make everything a hundred times worse. He's half convinced he's in love with you and hating himself for it. It would destroy him to spend time in your company now."

"Really?" Kane sneered. "And who are you to make that decision? Do you know what I think? I think you are terrified that if Nye comes to the party and gets with his friends again he will begin to realise what a manipulative bastard you are and will slip the noose you have been tying around his neck.

"I think that you know full well that left to his own devices he would soon see through your glamour to the arrogant, shallow manipulative lying shit that you are. That's why you never leave him alone for a minute, that's why he's fucked up... because you have been playing with his head for so long.

"I think that you came here today full of all that cock and bull trying to twist me around your finger and get me to do your dirty work in putting Nye off the party.

"I think that it was a nice try but I have known Nye for a lot longer than you have... and I have known assholes like you too. He's too good for you and if there is any chance... any chance at all that I can get him to see that, to get his ass away from you as fast as he can... then I am going to take it and there is not a damned thing you can do about it."

Adam stood, his face dark and his eyes flashing. "Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah... I'm sure. Glare all you want dude, you're scary eyes don't work on me. I don't give a fuck how much of a big shot you are in that seedy little world you like to pretend is worth crap... you're in my world now and here you're nothing... less than nothing."

Adam took a step forward menacingly and Kane laughed. He was a good four or five inches taller than Adam and more powerfully built. If it came down to a fight he was more than confident that he would come off the better.

"Don't try and scare me. I'm a big boy and I can take care of myself." The cocky smile faded from his face and he looked at the same time, sad and angry. He said softly. "I'm not Nye."

Suddenly Adam grinned. "No, you're right. You're not Nye. You're arrogant and cocky and brutish, whereas he is sweet and gentle and kind. He's worth a hundred of you and he's all mine."

"Yours... hah. We'll see. One of these days Nye is going to wake up and realise what a bag of shit you are and then you won't see his ass for dust. He's not a fool, not by any means and sooner or later you are going to slip up and he's gonna see right through you."

Adam smiled, almost pleasantly. It disturbed Kane to see how quickly he changed moods. "Oh no... no, that's where you're wrong. Nye is not going to wake up to anything at all... I'll see to that. I wasn't joking when I told you he is ill and messed up... I've been very careful to keep him right on the edge for a while now. One wrong move and he'll tip over. Do you really want to be responsible for what happens to him then?"

Kane stared at him, trying to work out what he was saying, what he was implying, what he was trying to do. In the end he laughed shortly and turned away.

"Fuck off Adam. Your crass manipulation is never gonna work on me. Nye's his own man. I don't believe you're capable of bringing him down that far."

"Really? Well... let's say I had help."

Kane spun round. Adam was grinning and twirling a syringe between his fingers. Very deliberately he put it down on the table and walked past Kane towards the door. Kane stared at the needle, his heart pounding, his mouth suddenly dry.

"What have you done?"

Adam paused very close to Kane and moved his face closer still, so close that Kane could smell the stale alcohol on his breath.

"Cancel the party Kane. It would be very, very bad for Nye to come."

Icy fingers gripped Kane's heart and he stared at Adam for a moment... then he shook his head.

"If you are here that means that you have not been able to persuade Nye not to come, and that means that whatever you have been doing to him there is enough of himself left to defy you and to want to come to me. I am not going to turn him away and if I have anything to do with it, anything at all... once he's here he won't be leaving again."

Adam smiled a tight, mirthless smile. "I was afraid you would say that. I had hoped to be able to make you see sense... for Nye's sake. I don't want to hurt you, either of you... but Nye is almost mine and I have been through a lot to ensure that. I am not about to let a two bit Yankee whore get in my way, do you understand?"

"Yeah... I understand. But now you understand. I am not afraid of you. There is nothing you can do to me because I am not part of your world. You have no hold over me and I won't let you use Nye as one. So fuck off out of my house and if you do anything... anything at all to hurt my friend... I'll cut off your balls and stuff them down your throat then shove your severed dick up your ass."

"Big talk; little boy."

"Not so little. Now get the fuck out of here."

For a moment it seemed as if Adam was going to say something, to put up a fight... but he didn't. Instead he unexpectedly slapped Kane lightly on the face and then strode past him and out of the house without looking back.

Kane watched him go, his heart pounding. What the fuck was he going to do now? Looking down at the needle Adam had left on the table he shivered.

The doorbell rang, making him jump. "Who the fuck...?"

He should have stayed put. He shouldn't have answered it... but he did. As soon as the door began to clear the frame a heavy weight slammed into it, throwing Kane backwards. Shocked and disoriented he barely registered the large men dressed all in black who streamed through, before a black silk hood was rammed down over his head and his arms were grabbed and viciously dragged behind his back.

Kane struggled like a mad man but it was no good. The hood was disorienting and the men were strong. He heard the click of the handcuffs closing around his wrists and a fist drove into his stomach bringing him to his knees. Coughing and gasping for breath he was barely aware that there was someone standing in front of him until Adam's voice spoke, softly.

"I think I may have left something here. You don't mind if I get it do you? I need it."

Confused Kane struggled again and hands grabbed his arms, pulling them back so hard they almost dislocated his shoulders whilst at the same time other hands pressed his head forwards and down so he was effectively immobilised. Now he could not move a muscle without excruciating pain.

It didn't surprise him to feel the sharp stab of the needle in his arm and Adam whispered in his ear. "Got it."

The men hauled him to his feet and forced him to walk forwards, stumbling because he was blind. They took him out of the door and as soon as his feet hit the street they were snatched from under him and he was lifted bodily and thrown head first into what felt like the back of a van. The floor of the van was covered with rough cloth, like sacking and as soon as he hit it there were hands all over him. When the hands withdrew he was completely unable to move, apparently strapped down. He was aware of something covering him and assumed that it was the sacking, concealing him from any prying eyes which might take a peep inside.

Kane was blazingly angry. As he lay helpless on the floor of the van he swore to himself that whatever happened he would make Adam pay, somehow he would make him pay.

Suddenly and unexpectedly the sacking was removed from over his head and the hood was yanked off. Adam's smiling face was very close, just visible in the dim light.

"I just thought I would welcome you to our little family Kane." Adam stroked his face and Kane jerked it away. "Oooh spirit... I like it. I do so love breaking in boys with spirit. Don't worry... it won't all be hell."

"Fuck you."

"Oh no dear... you won't be having that luxury. In fact you won't have the luxury of fucking anyone for a long while...slaves don't fuck... they are fucked."

Kane did not respond, instead he spat in Adam's face. Wiping the spittle Adam grinned. "Enjoy yourself while you can boy."

Kane stiffened as Adam ran his hands over his lower body, wondering what he was going to do. In the end it was as simple as removing his mobile phone from his pocket. Kane watched as Adam flipped the phone and started punching buttons.

"What are you doing?"

"Cancelling the party."

"Cancelling it?"

"To everyone but Nye you are cancelling because you have just spoken to Nye and you are going to meet up with him and spend your last night with him. I've just text Nye's lovely sister and asked her to let everyone know. Unfortunately Nye is not going to get off so easily." Adam grinned. "Poor Nye is going to be so hurt when he gets your text telling him that you have been thinking hard about what was said at your meeting and you feel that it would be better if he didn't come to the party because you really have nothing to say to him and don't want to see him again. It was all a huge mistake and it's better if we both... just...move...on."

"No! You bastard. That will destroy him."

"That's the plan."

"Please... please don't do that to him."

"Please now is it? Not so cocky now are you? Not so full of yourself. Fuck you."

Adam nodded to someone and hands pulled back his head and shoved something that felt like a large rubber ball into his mouth, fastening it in place at the back with a buckle. Try as he might Kane could not speak any words that made sense and his struggling only made his head throb. Already he was feeling light headed and slightly sick as the van began to move and he was afraid that if he really was sick it would be the end of him. He couldn't see Adam caring much... he would sit and watch him choke to death.

Closing his eyes he swallowed nausea as the world seemed to spin around him. The last thing he heard before he sank into unconsciousness was Adam's laugh.

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12