Love in Chains Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

Maybe he hadn't. Maybe there was a reason for what he had done. Maybe Kane was in trouble and he was so immersed in his own misery that he hadn't picked up the signs, hadn't been open to listen to his.

Waves of guilt washed over him again and he wanted to curl up in a corner. Kane had never liked Adam and yet he was prepared to put his feelings aside to be a friend to Nye when he so badly needed one... hadn't he? What if he hadn't? What if he had just said that? What if he had deceived him from the start, pretended to be concerned, always intending to cruelly abandon him?

But why? Why would he have done that? Because he was angry with Nye for abandoning him? Maybe. But he hadn't abandoned him... had he? It had been Kane who had abandoned him by going so far away and coming back less and less. True, since Adam had come along Nye hadn't made any effort to contact him... but he had meant to. It's just that time had passed so fast and he had been so busy. So busy that he had no time for his friends... his family? What if they all hated him too? What if Mir had been so disgusted by what he had done, what she had seen...?

Mentally shaking himself Nye got up and started to pace. He had been bad. He should have made time for those who were close to him. He would do that. He would make it all right. He would go and see his mother and siblings soon... tomorrow, and he would go and talk to Kane too, find out for sure why he had bailed on him.

But what if he wouldn't see him? What if he told him he didn't like him anymore? What if they were no longer friends, if there was no one there for him anymore? What if he was all alone?

Frustrated Nye threw the plastic bottle into the bin. He wasn't alone... he had Adam. Adam was enough for him... wasn't he? Maybe he shouldn't go back. But if he didn't he would never know. Maybe they did still love him. He would go and find out. If his fears were founded then he would turn his back and leave them all behind. He would focus on Adam, make him proud and make his life revolve around him. He would work hard, conquer his fear, and fully immerse himself in Adam's world. He would damn well ensure there was one person who was proud of him, who was there for him.

If only he could be clear about this, about anything. He sat down and rubbed his temples with his fingers. Ever since Lian's visit he had not felt himself, not at all. He had been so ill... it had shocked him and then... Somehow he had never quite recovered. Adam told him that it was understandable, that he understood and he had taken care of him, better than he could ever have hoped. Most of the time Adam was attentive and considerate, kind and gentle, and he had been so proud, so happy and yet... He closed his eyes, shivering. If only he could think. If only he could get rid of this fog that seemed to perpetually cloud his mind. The only thing that was clear was that he loved Adam and wanted to please him in any way he could. If he focussed on that everything would be alright... he just knew it.

A respectful tap on the door startled him. He opened it to find one of the attendants, head bowed in respect.

"Master Adam is ready for you now Sir."

Sir? Yes, he liked that. He liked the respect, he liked the acceptance, he liked the fact that someone was bowing their head to him. Screw them... he was going to get good at this. He was going to make them all respect him, not because he was Adam's play thing but because he was good and because he had earned their respect in his own right.

Everything was the same when he re entered the dungeon. Adam was talking quietly to one of the attendants, handing him something which he quickly slipped into his pocket. Attendants always wore the same uniform of black leather trousers, high leather boots and red shirts. That was how they were recognised. No one else was fully clothed in here... ever... except sometimes Adam.

"Feeling better?"

Nye met his eye, his new resolve lifting his chin and adding weight to his steps. Adam grinned, his eyes gleaming and Nye's heart lifted further. There was something hungry in Adam's eyes and Nye played to it, swinging his hips as he walked and flicking his long hair back behind his shoulder, deliberately teasing. Adam's grin widened and, as he approached he slipped his arms around his waist from behind and rubbed himself against him.

"Power suits you." Adam whispered into his ear as he let his head fall back onto his shoulder and turned his head to nuzzle into his neck.

"You ain't seen nothing yet." He murmured and Adam laughed. Pulling away he slapped his arse playfully.

"Let's get on with our lesson or you'll have me too distracted to think let alone teach. When did you get to be such a tease?"

"When I realised how much you mean to me and what I was prepared to do to please you."

Adam raised an eyebrow. "Oh yes? And what's that?"

"Anything." Nye's voice was husky and he thrilled at the flicker in Adam's eyes. Very slowly Adam sashayed into place in front of him. Burying his hand in his hair he kissed him tenderly but with an underlying fire that Nye had not sensed for a long time. His whole body was burning with it.

"Fuck, you are beautiful, and you keep on surprising me. When we finish here I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before." Nye grinned and turned away.

"Then we had better get on with it hadn't we. What's next?"

Adam picked something up from the table and threw it at him. Catching it deftly Nye looked down and his newfound confidence flickered slightly when he saw the tube of lubricant. Oh well.

Keeping his face carefully neutral he opened the tube and squeezed some of the cool gel onto his finger. He looked up to Adam for instruction and Adam grinned.

"Let's see what you can do."

Although his stomach flipped nervously Nye lifted his chin and resumed his previous position confidently. Wracking his brain to remember all the things Adam had told him and done to him he laid one hand on the boy's back, massaging the area over the bottom of his spine and top of his buttocks. The boy was completely still now and didn't struggle at all when he slid his finger, slick with lubricant down into the crevice between his buttocks and rubbed slowly up and down, sliding over the button which twitched at each stroke.

After doing this for a few moments he reached for the tube and applied more lubricant. This time he rubbed the tip of his finger around the entrance, massaging more and more firmly, testing the muscle which tensed against his touch.

He increased the pressure of both hands and began to knead the flesh, digging in his fingers. The boy twitched under him and when he pushed the very tip of his finger into him he jerked and gasped but he did not struggle. Feeling the muscles clench around him Nye waited for a moment until they relaxed a little and then slid his finger in to the first knuckle. The boy jerked and gasped again, tensing once more.

Little by little, taking his time Nye worked in the whole finger and then began to slide it in and out as slowly as he could. It felt incredible, amazing. His own body responded to the sensations and he grew semi hard as he finger fucked the boy who arched his back and hissed. The response from him added to Nye's excitement and he almost got carried away, but remembered where he was and slid the finger out again.

Applying more lube he began to work in a second finger and this time the boy groaned and strained against him. Even more excited Nye pushed harder than he had intended and his fingers seemed to 'pop' into him as they thrust past the muscle ring. The boy moaned and bucked and Nye stopped, remaining motionless, stroking his back until he was quiet again.

When he had finished thoroughly exploring the boy, stopping whenever he fought against him, he withdrew and looked up at Adam expectantly. Adam's eyes were bright with a look that made his heart swell.

"Well done Nye. That was perfect, just perfect." Nye could not help but notice that Adam had 'come to life' so to speak, clearly aroused by watching Nye working on the boy.

"Do you think he's ready to move on?"

"Oh yes. As ready as he is going to be... unless you want to play a little longer..."

Smiling up at Adam through his hair in what he knew was a manner Adam found sexy, Nye massaged the boy a little more and slipped his finger in again. Licking his lips he shook his head. "I want more."

Was it his imagination or was Adam shaking slightly? Now it was Adam's turn to lick his lips. "Do you want to choose?"

"Why don't you choose and tell me why?"

Adam talked him through the choice and insertion of the plug which Nye achieved with surprising ease even though there was some resistance and the boy struggled a little again. This time it did not faze Nye and he just stopped what he was doing and stroked his back until he calmed down.

Nye was beginning to get the message that the more he threw himself into this the more excited and attentive Adam got. If he could make a good show now and please him later he would be more receptive to his plans for going to see his family. He would ask him in the afterglow of their lovemaking and there was no way he could refuse him.

Adam took Nye through the techniques for paddling and lashing. Both had a definite and different technique requiring a delicate touch. Nye took to both with surprising ease although he didn't enjoy the paddling except for the fact that it had a surprising effect on the boy who acquired a raging hard on which allowed Adam to show Nye the finer points of selecting and applying cock rings. Nye found himself growing strangely aroused by the activity.

Crouching next to Adam, leaning his head on his shoulder while they both handled a stranger's erect cock and balls, breathing in the scent of Adam's hair and the musky smell of the squirming boy made him dizzy and breathless. His fingers trembled and flared with something that was like an electric shock whenever they touched Adam's.

The flail was next and he gloried in the sense of power it gave him to stand over the prone figure, flexing his arms and flicking his wrist making the silky cords kiss the soft skin turning it pink and then red. He stopped before he drew blood and earned admiring comments from Adam who was impressed by his control and how quickly he picked up the technique.

When he finally laid aside the flail he was erect and excited, his blood burning.

"What's next?"

Adam grinned and caressed his arse. "I have created a monster. What do you want to do next? There are a number of options. Time for some serious arse play I think, but it depends how you want to do it. Do you want to use something or just use you?"

Nye looked up surprised. "Would you be alright with that? Seeing me having sex with another man?"

"Mind? If you only knew how much that thought is turning me on right now."

Nye smiled a slow sexy smile and licked his lips. "Tell you what... how about you come give me a hand?"

Adam's eyes widened. "A monster indeed."

Pressing himself tight against Nye from behind Adam reached around and stroked his belly as Nye leaned back against him and turned his head to be kissed. Adam's hand rose upwards and tweaked his nipples bending him backwards whilst covering his mouth and plunging his tongue in as deeply as possible. Nye shuddered and moaned into him.

Raising his head Adam moaned, "Let me watch you get yourself hard."

Smiling Nye complied while Adam tweaked his nipples and gently bit his shoulder. It didn't take very long.

When he was so full he was aching Nye reached forward and carefully worked out the butt plug, making the boy moan and arch his back. The sight of it made both Nye and Adam even more excited.

While Nye began to caress the boy's buttocks Adam did the same to him, driving him half wild with excitement. One of the attendants appeared at his shoulder and the eyes he turned to him were glazed. With bowed head the attendants pressed something into his hand. It was a condom. His hands were shaking so much it was difficult to get it out of the packet and onto his cock but he managed it.

He then took the lubricant that the attendant had already opened for him and generously coated his hand before stroking his encased cock until it was back to full hardness and ready to go. As he was preparing to enter the boy he jumped as something cold touched his butt crack. Then he smiled as Adam's finger probed him. Bending forward slightly he leaned over the boy with one hand on his back.

At first there was resistance but it was brief as Nye was very hard and just as his head broke through the ring Adam's finger penetrated him making him gasp. For a moment the twin sensations made him dizzy and his legs turned weak. He thought he might collapse but Adam's body was pressing him hard against the boy and that supported him.

Reaching down with one hand between the boy's spread legs he grasped his cock and began to massage it. Even with the cock ring it had lost most of its hardness now but he felt it twitch and fill almost immediately. As Adam's finger slammed into him he jerked his cock fully into the boy who shuddered and moaned. There was something wrong with the moan but what it was didn't register at all at that time.

Synchronising his thrusts with Adam's and his own strokes to both, Nye had to concentrate hard not to cum too soon. The sensations assailing him from all directions were almost too much to bear and he was soon moaning and trembling all over.

"Adam... Adam I... I can't... I..."

"Then don't. I want this session ended so I can have a little one on one time with you. I need to get my cock in you, it's driving me insane."

Nye smiled and then concentrated on driving deeper and deeper as did Adam. The boy was squirming and moaning, sobbing as Nye pounded him harder and harder until suddenly his whole body was possessed by a tremendous orgasm and his head and shoulders slammed back into Adam as his hips thrust forwards. At the height of the orgasm Adam lowered his head and bit him hard sending him spiralling into and even more intense climax. He screamed, all control lost.

Grunting he fell forwards across the boy, noting that his back was hot and slick with sweat. The boy was still shaking with the sobbing groans and Nye, recovering a little resumed his attention to the boy's cock.

Gently nudging him slightly to one side Adam replaced his cock with a dildo and together they brought the boy to a screaming climax in minutes. When they were done he was shaking so badly Nye was concerned for a moment that he was having a seizure but the fit passed quickly and he was left sobbing quietly, tremors still running through his body.

Adam took Nye into his arms and kissed him soundly. They were both trembling.

"So... have you made you decision?"

"What decision?"

"About the boy. Do you want to keep him? Do you want to train him to be your personal slave? If you do then you can do this again, whenever you want."

Nye shivered with delighted anticipation. The answer came out before he had even thought about it. "Yes. Fuck yes."

Adam smiled, his eyes glowing. He turned his head to the attendants. "Leave us. I want no interruptions. Take the boy to one of the changing rooms and get him cleaned up. You know what to do. I'll deal with him later. Tell him he's done a good job."

"What do you mean 'deal with him'?"

"Tell him of your decision and instruct him in the basics of what will be expected of him."

"Oh... right."

The boy was not able to stand and, once they had unstrapped him the attendants had to half carry, half drag him out of the room.

"Is he alright?"

"He's done well."

"That's not what I asked."

"Come, come Nye. He's a slave... he's your slave and he's bloody lucky for that. He's been privileged tonight."

"But... Alright. We'll discuss that another time. Right now I think we have more... interesting things to be occupying us."

Adam stared at Nye. The change was remarkable. He'd made absolutely the right decision. He had been wondering whether stopping the drugs might have been a mistake but Nye had been so upset over Kane's 'betrayal' he had been worried he might have done something foolish if he had not been thinking clearly, which was also why he had insisted he work tonight. But this was so much more than he had ever dreamed of. He smiled to himself. If only he knew... oh if only he knew. Well, maybe he would tell him later. Now that he was sure that Nye was his, all his, what would it matter? Nothing could take him away from him now, nothing at all.

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12