Love in Chains Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers

"I don't care if Adam or Lian catches up to me and cuts my throat. I know my days are numbered. I'm pretty now but... it doesn't last Jon, you know that. I'm not clever enough to go into business like you have. I only have my body and when my looks start to fade... if I'm lucky I will get turned out to scratch my own living in the gutters and if not... I know what goes on in that house and others like it. I've known people who go there... and never come back."

"Ben please..."

"I don't want to die in some seedy dungeon being fucked by sweaty old men. I don't want to find myself abandoned and alone selling my body to keep myself alive until the next time. I... want to go back to being what I used to be but I know that can never happen so..."

"That's enough Ben. I am not going to let you do this. If you want out that's fine... I can help you, hell Riz here can help you. If you want to he can take you somewhere safe right now. Marco will help you find a flat, a job, a new identity. But I am not going to let you throw your life away."

For a moment wild hope flared in Ben's dull eyes as he looked at Riz who nodded briefly. Then he shook his head and slumped.

"I can't. Nye and Luke were my friends. Especially Luke. He took care of me when I first came. He bathed my wounds and fed me when I couldn't feed myself. He sat with me in the night when I was scared and he taught me all the things I needed to know to survive. You've done a lot for me Jon, but Luke did more and Nye..." He looked up at me with a very strange expression in his eyes. "I would walk through fire for him."

There was absolute silence, and Ben hung his head, embarrassed. Jon got up and walked to his side and took him in his arms. Ben looked very small there.

"Go and pack your things. Riz can take you to the safe house. No..." He silenced Ben as he raised his head and opened his mouth, "...I'll go to the police. I'll tell them where to find Luke and Nye."

"But... but... what will you do Jon? Where will you go? If you stay here they will know... they will find you and kill you."

"I have money saved. I've been hiding it away for years. I have enough to get by until I'm sorted. I have friends abroad... maybe I will stay with them for a while. Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself."

"And I can't?"

"No, you can't, not yet... but with help you will. You are young and you have your whole life ahead. You haven't been completely spoiled yet, you can get past this and move on."

"And you can't?"

"I told you. I'll be alright."

Ben hugged Jon tightly and whispered. "Please be careful Jon. Please don't get killed. I couldn't bear it. You've been like a brother to me."

"And I always will be. One day I will find you, I swear it. I will find you and make sure you are alright. In the meantime you'll be taken care of." He gave Riz a pointed look over Ben's head and Riz nodded gravely. "Go get your stuff."

While they were waiting for Ben Jon went back to stare out of the window. No one said a word. There was nothing to say.

Nephylim
Nephylim
432 Followers
12