Love in London Ch. 02

Story Info
Andy meets her Peeping Tom once more.
1k words
4.47
9.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy was suddenly startled out of her comfortable daze by an all too familiar voice. Glancing up, she found herself staring straight into the green eyes of this morning. The guy grinned, and ordered a straight black coffee. She turned and took care of it, all the while fuming at his audacity. First he spies on her, than he follows her work? She tried to calm down and her rational side began taking over. This shop was very popular, and he probably just stopped by, having no idea she worked here. She turned back to give him his order, and found him still gazing at her with that infuriating grin. Her anger rising again, she banged the cup down in front of him.

"Three quid and you had better not be following me." She held out her hand, still glaring. The guy dropped a few coins in her hand, looking offended.

"Why on earth would I follow you? Are you accusin' me of bein' a stalker?" Greg was secretly delighted that he had found her again, and harbored tentative hopes of actually becoming friends with her. He studied her once again, delighting in her natural beauty. She had long layered hair, with a variety of tints. Overall it was a golden blond, but he saw hints of auburn and dark brown as well. Her eyes were a grayish blue, and they reminded him of the sunburst cut of a sapphire. She wasn't overweight, but she wasn't a stick either. Her upper arms were toned, and set off by a simple silver band on each. Right now her face was set in a frown, but he saw definite evidence of laugh lines. She was definitely American, which intrigued him, as American teenagers were not very common London coffee shop employees. She made no attempt to imitate a British accent, but she seemed to know the slang pretty well, which meant she had lived here awhile. Greg was shaken out of her reverie by a hand waving in front of his face. Startled, he noticed that there was a line behind him, and the girl looked more annoyed then before.

"Sorry to bother you, but you aren't the only customer, and you're in the way. Move it." Andy watched as he blushed and walked over to a low chair by the window. There he resumed his examination of her, still smiling faintly. She didn't know what it was, but something about this guy infuriated her with very little effort. She tried to put him out of her mind, and focused on work.

About an hour later she noticed that that guy was still sitting in the chair, reading a magazine. It was slow at the moment, so she sighed and walked over. "Why are you still here? You probably have somewhere else to be."

Greg had decided to wait until this girl got off work, and then try to convince her to do something with him, even if he had to wait all day. He looked up at her and grinned. Apparently something about him interested her, which was a good start. "What, a guy can't stay and lounge about a coffee shop for awhile? I thought that was the point of these places." Seeing eyes narrow, he hastily continued. "However, I was waiting for you, if you must know. You think you could find it in you to go to dinner with me?"

Andy was taken aback, although she probably should've guessed that he was hitting on her. "Look, I don't even know you, and you don't know me, no matter how much of me you got to see this morning." She regarded him, taking in his incredibly good looks once more. If he pestered her enough, she would most likely end up giving in. Curses...

"Well that's just it; I want to get to know you. So you should do something with me!" She hadn't hit him or anything, so maybe he had a chance...

Sighing, Andy checked her watch. Maybe if this guy got to know her, he would realize that she wasn't easy to lay, and leave her alone. "My shift is over in ten minutes, and my class doesn't start for two hours. If you want, we can get ice cream or something, cause that's the best you're going to get right now. By the way, what's your name?"

Greg was willing to take any chance he could get, sensing that she didn't date much. "Ice cream would be great, especially in this heat wave. My name is Gregory Wright, just Greg is great."

"Alright then, I'll be ready in around 15 minutes, have to change and all. My name is Andromeda Harper, but I go by Andy. Andromeda is such an odd name, and I hate it when people call me that." Andy turned and walked away. She couldn't believe she had given in that easy, and she was probably gonna regret this. She quickly cleared up the miscellaneous dishes in the small shop, and then went back to change. Dressed and ready to go, she grabbed her purse but decided to leave her school bag; she could always grab it on her way back to the tube. She paused at the door, and drew in a shaky breath. Not usually the type to date, this guy made Andy incredibly nervous. Drawing in a deep breath, she coolly walked out into the beating sunshine. Greg was leaning against the wall along the Thames, staring out over the water. The sun shone on his jet black hair, and sparkled on a silver chain around his neck. Andy ambled over and stood next to him, trying to decide if he was looking at anything in particular. The sun sparkled off the water, catching on the river craft. The infamous Eye shone to the right of the pair, and the Parliament buildings stood in al their grandeur ahead. Greg looked only at the water, with a hint of sorrow in his eyes...