Love in the Alley

Story Info
A master shows his slave the meaning of love.
2.9k words
4.04
12.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was waiting for you at the front door kneeling, nothing on but my collar and color on my cheeks in anticipation of your arrival home. I heard the key slide into the lock and my heart started racing, I've missed you so much. You walked in a serious look on your face and put down a large shopping bag and then a small one tied off with a ribbon on top of it. "We need to talk little one." I looked up at you curious trying to hide my fear behind smiling eyes. "Yes Sir" I said. You walked towards the living room I got to my feet and followed you; you sat on the couch and opened your legs pulling me into your lap my bottom settling between your outstretched thighs. My legs over yours and you pulled my head into your shoulder. I nuzzled myself there loving it when you held me this way. I felt so safe. You moved your fingers lightly up and down my arms making me sigh in pleasure and my skin break out into goose bumps. You ran your fingers through my hair sighing I felt you had a lot on your chest and was prepared to help you ease the frustration.

"Kitten" you, said, "look at me." I dutifully did staring into your eyes. "I have so enjoyed our time together." My heart stopped, I knew what was coming. How stupid could I be? "There is something I want you to know. As much as I have loved all of this something seems to be missing." I felt myself turning into marble in your lap. Closing my heart. You brought your lips to mine and kissed me deeply with soul I couldn't help but respond even though my heart was breaking. Your fingers played with the buckle of my collar and it slid down my chest.

I wouldn't dare ever break away from you I tried to control the sob in my chest and the tears that I knew were going to come. You stopped kissing me and leaned back eyes closed. I sat rigid between your legs leaning away from you. How was I going to get home? Would I be stuck here broken hearted? I stared at my hands in my lap and panicked. Feeling the absence of a ring on my finger. You weren't married to me. Even if you were and your wish was to have me gone. I would leave just because it was what you wanted. I had no claim to you. The pain was more than I could take and I asked permission to go to the bathroom. You nodded once and I left. I felt you watching me leave and for the first time didn't care if I looked like a clumsy fool. I walked through your house touching the walls telling everything goodbye.

In the bedroom I shared with you the heartache overwhelmed me. I sat on the edge of the bed inhaling deeply hoping to impress you on my heart. I would never have another Master. No one could make me feel the things that you made me feel. I heard your footsteps in the hall and quickly wiped the tears from my face pulling my hair forward to hide the redness. You stood in the door and leaned against the frame. "You see pet. This is what I was trying to talk to you about before you ran away from me. You can't let yourself enjoy the pleasure of the moment. You have a wall up here." You motioned to your chest where your heart beat. I thought quickly I had given you everything; you had seen my boundaries and pushed me to new heights. "You took what I was saying and assumed it was the worst." I opened my mouth to interrupt you and ask you what else could that have meant. You shook your head, you weren't done talking.

"This afternoon at work it struck me I don't have all of you Andi." I looked at you stunned. You rarely used my name. "But if you are willing I can help you with that. This afternoon I want you to come to me as a woman to a man. Please know and have in the back of your mind I am still you Master you are mine. Do you understand?" I nodded. "I removed the collar to let you have the freedom to make your own choice. Now you can stand and walk over here to me with the full intention of giving me ALL of you. Or you can get dressed and start to pack your bags, I'll drive you to the airport." My heart raced how was I going to achieve this? "You need to learn pleasure without pain Andrea. I would love to be your teacher." I stood unsure of what to do.

I felt like a virgin all over again. Blushing and shaking. I just stood there staring at you wide eyed. I took a tentative step towards you and clasped my hands together in front of me. You moved towards me gracefully, circling me looking at me with new eyes. Putting your hand under my chin you held it up. "Be proud of who you are pet. The only person in this room that will hurt you is yourself." I nodded agreeing. Your lips met mine and passion bloomed inside of me. We kissed and I stood there focusing on that kiss. Not moving another muscle. You slid your arms around me and pressed my body to yours. Groaning in my mouth, a new wave of pleasure engulfed me. I reached up unsure and slid my hand up the back of your neck. I felt so naked without my collar on but as your head slid down my neck to my nipples I forgot about it.

You sucked there pinching lightly knowing my body and playing it like an instrument. We backed towards the bed and you took your clothes off piece by piece until I saw you totally nude. It took my breath away. You lowered yourself onto me touching me feeling me. I closed my eyes and focused on your every move. Your mouth was back at my breast sucking licking searching. Then you switched to the other one. I let go of the pain I was feeling and just lived in the moment with you. You pressed against my hips with yours and I felt you there rigid and unforgiving. It was hot against my skin. Your fingers searched between my legs and I spread them for you. Moaning again and again. You brought yourself to my opening and pushed in a little. I moaned and pushed up to meet you, shaking your head you held my hips down. "Just enjoy it little one." I nodded as tears ran out the corners of my eyes. I had never made love before.

Very slowly you eased into me leaning down to kiss me running your hand over my breast. Then your mouth. You moved in and out of me slowly. I found myself there, felt something inside of me breaking down. Suddenly I understood. I had walled a part of me off and here you were moving it all aside. A new trembling started in me. You looked at me and smiled. "Cum for me now kitten. Give me everything you have." I did just that you kissed me until I was breathless and with a final stroke emptied yourself into me.

After you showed me how to make love we showered you kissed me there filling me anew with heat. You told me how pleased you were with me as I washed your back. We got out of the shower and you told me to grab the paddle. My skin burned and I smiled. I walked to the bedroom and bent over leaving the paddle on the bed, you picked up and without warning had me count them off to you in a shaky voice. 23 in all Sir. You turned out of the room and left me to myself, I heard you rustling around and wondered if you needed me for anything.

I walked into the living room and the shopping bag and box were sitting there beside you. I knelt a question on my face. You handed the bag to me smiling and told me to open it. I did trying not to seem like a ten year old at Christmas I pulled out a beautiful black dress cut very low in the front and felt in the bottom of the bag. My heart raced a woman always knows a shoebox. I took it out and held my breath I opened the box and could hardly contain my excitement. Beautiful heels greeted me and I scooted up into your lap. Thanking you kissing you. You laughed and told me I forgot the most important one. You reached out and grabbed the box; truthfully I knew I was saving the best for last. Opening it slowly to draw out the pleasure I gasped. It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. A collar that I could wear all the time. A thin line of silver cut it shined like diamonds in the light. I kissed you again thanking you embarrassed by the thoughtfulness of it all.

You told me we were going out for dinner and asked me to go start getting dressed, I picked up my gifts and ran down the hall. Thirty minutes later my hair and makeup were done. My bra and heels on. I slid my dress over my body enjoying the coolness of the fabric. I walked into the bedroom and turned around enjoying the float of it against my legs. You clapped your hands satisfied and I walked over to you with the box and my silver collar. You clasped it around my neck pulling me to you. I was delirious with joy.

We drove to the restaurant and enjoyed a beautiful meal laughing and joking. I could see the strain of your day fading away. At the table you told me that we were going to play a game here in the restaurant. I smiled and looked down at my plate. We went to the bar after wards and had a few drinks; my job was to sit far away from you, looking a little come onish. To see if any men approached me. I could see you in the mirror behind the bar and figured this was some kind of lesson and prepared myself for it. At first no one came up to me and I felt uneasy thinking you would be disappointed I felt my phone vibrate and checked a message from you. "Don't look so put off pet. I'm right here you are totally safe." I nodded and relaxed scanning the room.

Soon an older gentleman walked up to me and asked to by me a drink. Coyly I looked in the mirror and you nodded your head in consent. I told him yes that it would be a pleasure. We talked and laughed a bit then he asked me to dance, again I looked at you again you said yes. I saw you smile and in turn it made me smile. I took his hand as he led me to the dance floor. We danced a few songs each song in I felt him relaxing and making small moves to come on to me. I stayed interested but held back. I wasn't sure what I was learning here. My phone vibrated in my clutch again and I excused myself to check the message. "Say goodbye to your friend now cunt. Meet me at the car." I returned and pressed a kiss to his cheek and turned to leave. I wanted to run to you but maintained myself until I sat in the car.

You told me to take my collar off and I did a little disappointed. You leaned into me and I tried not laugh I felt like I was on a first date in high school. You slid a discipline collar around my neck and I knew it was time. Sitting straight as I could you asked me questions. Did I like him? What did it feel like for another man to hold me? Did he turn me on? I like him well enough Sir. It felt strange to be in his arms Sir. He didn't interest me in the slightest Sir. You patted my leg and smiled. "Good girl cunt. Now take off your dress." I looked around at the dimly lit parking lot but knew I would never refuse you. Sliding the beautiful dress over my head I sat there shivering in my bra collar and heels. You told me to turn sideways my back against the door hook one leg in the space between my seat and yours and leave the other one down. I did as told, exposed to you. Feeling a Delicious thrill inside me as you rubbed my clit with your thumb. "Pull your tits out bitch." I did as told.

You backed up the car and we left the parking lot. Turning the opposite way of the house I didn't ask any questions. You reached over and started slapping my pussy sending shock waves through me. Sliding your fingers inside every now and again. Flicking my clit reaching over to tug hard on my nipples. You told me to search in the glove compartment and find the whip there. I did and handed it to you. Smiling deviously you slid it inside me. It was strange having leather there but exciting all the same. Pulling it out you started slapping the full lips of my cunt. I groaned in pleasure and you told me to start rubbing my clit. "Alright bitch this is where it gets interesting." You turned down an alley and turned off the headlights. "Bring your filthy fucking mouth over here and suck my dick." I moved as quickly as I could from the awkward position I was in and settled my face into your lap.

A little buzzed from the drinks I had it seemed I had no gag reflex what so ever. You were buried my throat as you beat the hell out of my back with the whip. "Now get out of the car. Do it now cunt or it will be your ass back at the house." I jumped out my skin prickling at the weather. My nipples hard enough to cut glass. You walked up behind me and slammed me against a wall. Entering my pussy you gave no mercy and fucked me like a piston. I was close to cumming you pulled out of me, spreading my wetness from front to back. Working fingers inside me you spit into your hand and wet your dick. The head of your dick popped into my ass and you reached around and put your hand at my mouth to silence my screams. You felt tears running down your hands. "This is what sluts get do you hear me bitch. I own you and if I made you get on your knees while I pissed on you in this filthy alley you would thank me when I was done. You are nothing without me slut. When I fill your ass with cum you will squeeze those cheeks together and not get one drop on my seat. If you do ill have you lick it clean. That's right you little whore, dancing with strange men letting them feel you up. You will clean the cum that leaks out of your ass while I belt you for betraying me. Now cum for me you little bitch while I fill you up." I came hard my ass milking your dick. The minute you pulled out I squeezed my ass cheeks together some ran down my leg and you threw me a handkerchief to wipe it up.

You pushed me against the wall the rough bricks grating against my back and reached up to squeeze my breast. I felt like they were going to pop. You stuck your tongue in my mouth and grunted when I pushed my hips against you. "Just like a fucking whore. A man is treating her like this and she wants more." You reached between my legs took my clit in your fingers and twisted until my teeth were in your hand. You smirked at my pain, "Just getting your half of the dinner bill bitch." and walked to the car. I followed you trying to keep all of your cum inside me. It was impossible and you knew it.

At the house you pulled me out of the car by my hair and I knew what you would find on the seat. Shaking your head at me I heard you unbuckle your belt and the snap of it in the air as you pulled it free. I set myself to work cleaning your cum from the seat. Between licks I counted every stroke. 75 Sir by the time I was done. You told me to crawl into the house because I behaved like a bitch in heat I would be treated as such I was punished and would sleep on the floor with the discipline collar and my hands tied above my head to the bed frame. We would try again tomorrow to see if I earned the right to sleep in the bed next to you.