Love in the Cross Hairs Ch. 04

Story Info
Peter and Laurie get mixed up with Carroll and Autumn.
6.6k words
4.39
30.8k
21

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 10/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
carvohi
carvohi
2,553 Followers

Peter took excellent care of Laurie; he did all the things a caring loving husband would have done, the only exception being they weren't married. He thought about that often, and if he'd asked her he would have found out she thought about it too. It was as though they were made for each other.

After a little more than a week Laurie started to get cabin fever. She was still incredibly weak, but just the same she needed to get out.

Finally, after twelve days inside being pampered and coddled she dropped the bomb, "Peter I need to get out."

He looked her over with circumspective concern, "Are you sure you're up to it?"

She retreated slightly, "I'd like to go to the store. Nothing special, maybe a couple shops at the mall on the main highway. I'd like to get over to my parents' condo where I was staying; if nothing else just to throw out the stale milk."

"I'll drive you."

"I'd like that."

Feeling more comfortable since she agreed to let him drive he got her up and helped her dress. Since she'd been sick he'd slipped out to the mall once or twice and bought her a couple outfits he thought she might like, things he thought she'd look good in, "I have a couple things you might like to try on. I mean if that's all right?"

"OK," was her almost sheepish response; she liked Peter so much, and for the most part she liked what he'd gotten her. They were all comfortable and warm, but none of the things she'd seen and worn thus far were the kinds of things she'd choose to wear out in public. She had to face it; so far it looked like when it came to women's apparel he had pretty poor taste.

He smiled, and perhaps a little over eagerly slipped over to the closet. He opened the bi-fold door and pulled out three large plastic bags, "I stopped at one of those dress shops at the mall you mentioned the other day and picked up some things for you. I don't know. I guess I wanted to surprise you. You know cheer you up a little. I hope you like some of this stuff."

Laurie got up and went to the closet. She wanted to be kind. Peter had been so good to her; she loved him so much. The last thing she wanted to do was hurt his feelings. She pulled out the first plastic bag.

Peter offered, "I just bought these things on a wild hunch. If you don't like them it won't hurt my feelings. I don't know anything about this kind of thing."

She gave him a soft warm smile, "I'm sure they're all nice." She opened the first bag, and started to lay the outfit on the bed. It was beautiful.

The outfit was a multi-piece affair. There was a modestly pleated wool kilt miniskirt replete with large brooch and belt. It was a dark green plaid with black highlights. The skirt was accompanied by a light cloth blouse of some kind of brushed wool or better quality linen. It felt soft, lightweight, and comfortable; a pale tan button up with a pretty peter-pan collar. The last piece was a real marvel; a heavy and warm looking V-necked woolen sweater of the palest green. She looked at the tag inside; it read Australian Merino. This had to be the softest, thickest, and certainly most expensive sweater she'd ever seen; she suddenly realized it was hers. The rest of the outfit, the fine leather loafers, knee-high stockings, leather purse with matching wallet, white cotton camisole and panties were all after thoughts.

Laurie looked up at Peter with watery eyes, "This is so beautiful. I'm afraid to see what else you've gotten me."

Excited, he answered, "Go ahead, look."

Laurie opened the second plastic bag. This was a far different outfit. She held up the first piece. If every woman needed her own little black dress; she'd found hers. It was black, knee length, made of some soft sheer cloth, not silk, not cotton, some kind of low lustrous blend. It was beautiful. It had a round transparent neck line and equally transparent short sleeves both trimmed in perfect black piping. Sort of a semi empire waist with a wide shimmery black waist; it looked perfect. Accompanying the dress was a black leather clutch purse, black panty hose, black bra slip and panties. All in all it was another perfect outfit.

All that was left was the third plastic bag. She opened it and found a knee length brown suede winter coat trimmed with a fleece collar; another perfect choice.

Laurie put the coat down and looked at the other two sets of apparel, "Peter how could you? I mean how did you manage? I mean, they're all beautiful. I don't know what to say."

He gleamed, "You wanted to go out. Would you like to wear one of these?"

"Oh yes. I'll wear the kilt set today." She skipped over and kissed him on the cheek. She hesitated, "You know all this time you haven't let me explain about..."

He stopped her again for probably the fortieth time, "I know what happened. We can talk about it later this week."

Laurie was content, "Let's go to the mall."

He smiled, "OK."

Together they dressed and went down to his freshly cleaned truck.

++++++++++++

Laurie had fantasized about this day ever since she'd become aware of what Peter had been up to. Since he brought her to his condo he'd been such a loving wonderful person, a real Prince Charming.

He bathed her, shampooed and combed her hair, rubbed her body with lanolin and other creams. Her skin hadn't felt this soft since she couldn't remember. He'd gone to great lengths to decorate her from time to time; he put make up on her face, painted her finger and toe nails, and laced ribbons and bows in her hair. She sort of felt she'd become his fantasy toy. He'd even incrementally trimmed her privates till at the end she was as bare as a baby. Actually she liked it, all the attention, she didn't quite know what to make of some of the more peculiar things though, like the trim and shave.

She guessed all in all it was good with one important exception; she was still, after all, a woman. He'd lavished all this attention on her for over a week without once trying to complete the job. Laurie had to admit it; she was horny, as horny as hell. He'd been rubbing and caressing her in her most intimate places without once taking the next step. She needed relief.

That's what made this day so special. She wanted to go to the mall, buy him a pair of silk pajamas, a silk scarf for a blindfold, and buy herself the sexiest slinkiest nightie she could find. She was going to take him back to her parent's condo and make mad passionate love. She was going to make him the most satisfied man in eight states!

She remembered how her friends in college and at work had talked about all the weird and kinky things they'd done with their boyfriends; the oral sex, the petting, and the other stuff with food and creams. That's what she had in mind. It would be the big pay back. She'd turn him on, light him up, and together they'd burn to the ground. She knew he had his fantasies; well she had a few too.

What she wanted to do was experiment with oral sex. Some of her girlfriends had talked about the things they did. One girl; she couldn't remember her name, said she liked to kneel on the floor in front of her boyfriend, pull out his thing and slowly rub her tongue around it. She told Laurie that men liked that kind of undivided attention, and the kneeling thing gave them a sense of power, like having a helpless woman at their feet made them more masculine. Laurie didn't know for sure, but one thing she did know, she wanted to please Peter. She wanted him to feel manly, and if that meant being on her knees at his feet and kissing his penis then she'd do it.

++++++++++++

They reached the mall and both got out. Laurie warned Peter to stay at the coffee shop while she went to a couple stores. She promised she wouldn't be long, just long enough to get a few things.

He assured her he'd stay put. As she walked away he decided he better check in. What happened, the day he brought Laurie to his place he made a call to her parents. He didn't plan on going behind her back, but he felt they were her mom and dad, and they needed to at least know she was sick and he was taking care of her. Since that first phone call he'd made it a point to periodically call in with progress reports.

Over the course of the first four or five days he and Laurie's father had become acquainted, then sort of casual friends. Their telephone conversations had run the gamut; Carroll had explained how Sally had gotten involved and how the portfolio had come into Laurie's possession. He'd offered what he considered honest explanations as to how his son and his business partners had gotten involved in Peter's business. Carroll had told Peter a lot about Laurie's past; her childhood and growing up years, college, and her half hearted attempts to assert her independence. In fact Carroll had offered to help to help Peter if he should want to continue working down at the beach or if he wanted to return to the city and go on from there.

Peter felt he'd learned a lot from Laurie's father. He'd come to better understand Laurie's past, her personality, and some of her peculiarities; not the least of which was the disorganized way Carroll described her efforts to come to terms with adulthood. Yes, thanks to Carroll, Peter believed he'd really come to understand the girl he'd fallen in love with. He believed he understood her needs, and he thought he understood how best to make her happy.

Laurie, to the best of Peter's understanding, and thanks again to Carroll, needed lots of attention, especially the kind of warm compassionate attention he'd come to enjoy giving her. Moreover, he'd come to understand and accept her subliminal need for guidance and leadership. Laurie was the kind of sweet loving will-o-the-wisp who would best thrive when clear and firm boundaries were in place. He loved her so much; he was ready to provide her with the life framework she so desperately, though unconsciously, craved.

Oh yes, he'd care for her, love her, cherish her, guide her, and when necessary restrain her. He'd give love and structure to her heretofore undisciplined life.

++++++++++++

Laurie drifted off through the mall. Several of the stores were closed for the winter season, but most had remained open, and on this particular morning business seemed brisk. She went first to one of the better men's shops where she bought Peter a nice pair of silk pajamas. They were dark blue with white piping around the collar and the sleeves. She bought him a pair of slippers, and for herself she bought a silk bandana which she intended to use as his blindfold. Then she located her favorite boutique. She purchased a couple blouses, a pair of jeans, some extra wool socks, and another pair of tennis shoes. Mostly she worked her way through the negligee racks until she found exactly what she wanted. She tried it on, and had them wrap it up. She wanted to keep it in a box so Peter wouldn't try to see what she got.

++++++++++++

Laurie had it all figured out. She'd take Peter back to her condominium; blindfold, dress him in the pajamas, and force him to sit in the big lazy boy her father had bought. Then she'd put on the negligee and give Peter the surprise of his life. Somewhere along the way she'd make him so receptive, that when she explained how she had the folder about his family he'd think the whole thing was funny. They'd reaffirm their relationship. He'd follow up with a formal request for marriage; a request she'd accept after several moments of pretended reflection. They'd set a day and date. They'd invite all their family and friends, and start life together; two people in love, ready to build a home and a life for their first child.

Laurie was pleased with herself. Everyone would see them as a real couple; two people in love and equal in every way.

Laurie came back and found Peter, "Come on, I've got a surprise for you."

"A surprise, what?"

"Drive me to my parent's condo, and I'll show you."

Uh oh thought Peter, her parents were there and she doesn't know it, "OK, it'll be fun."

They loaded her parcels in the back of his pick-up, and drove across the bridge to the mainland side of the bay. He drove north along the west-side highway, and turned into the cull de sac where her parents place was.

Laurie thought it odd that Peter knew right where to go. She asked, "You know where my parent's place is?"

He thought fast, "I had to get something out of your wallet while you were feverish. I saw this address; I assumed what it was. I've done some work around here, and so finding it is no mystery."

Laurie didn't think another thing about it. They pulled in the front driveway. He got out, walked around, and helped her from the truck. As they both started for the handsome double door that opened into the front vestibule someone turned a light on inside the house. It was the middle of the day, but still having a light on wasn't that big a deal. She assumed it must be one of the cleaning people. They got paid whether anyone was using the place or not.

They reached the front door and Laurie rummaged around in her new pocketbook for the key. As she reached for the door it opened. There standing in front of her was her father.

Carroll held the door wide and gestured, "Hi honey bun, come on in."

Damn, thought Laurie! This ruins everything, "Daddy, you're here!"

He looked at her and smiled, "So is your mother." He took her arm and gently pulled her in. Peter followed.

Carroll smiled at Peter, "You must be Peter. We've talked so much lately. I knew it was you right away."

Laurie gave Peter a confused look, "You've talked with my father?"

Peter was stuck, "I felt like I had to call your parents. You were so sick."

"You've been on the phone with mother too?"

"No, just your dad," he looked over at Carroll, "he's really nice."

Laurie was a little at odds with herself. It made sense he'd call her parents, but it didn't make sense too. She was a grown woman, just turned thirty. He had no special affinity with regard to her mom and dad. He didn't even like them, or that's what she thought. It occurred to her he probably didn't even have their number. He must have gotten it through her cell phone.

Laurie looked at her dad, "Is mom here too?"

"She's out shopping. She won't be long."

Laurie was always a little suspicious when it came to her parents. They always meant well, but they meddled too much. She wondered what they might be up to. She put that aside. She still thought she might be able to carry through with her plan for Peter. Her room upstairs was spacious, and it had a large comfortable chair.

She took Peter's free hand, as his other hand was holding her bags. She looked at her dad, "Dad, Peter and I are going upstairs for a while. Don't bother us. We'll be down later.

Her dad smiled benignly, "Sure Sugar Plum."

She hated those pet names he used. He just wouldn't quit. She was more than a decade past the honey bun and sugar plum stuff, "Promise now, stay away."

Her father put his hand over his heart. He knew what she wanted, "Cross my heart." Still he wondered what was up with her. The two of them had been together at Peter's place for quite a while. She was acting like they were a couple of rabbits.

Laurie took Peter upstairs to her room. She opened the door and led the way in. At first glance she cringed. She'd forgotten nothing had been seriously done in her room since she was in middle school. It had the look of a child's room

Peter followed her in. He cast about, and knew immediately she was probably a little embarrassed, "Nice room. You've had it a long time."

She caught the inference and saw his silly smile, "Don't get smart. I spent most of my summers here."

Still wearing a silly grin he replied, "I like it, seems to have that warm homey look."

She walked over and put her arms around him, and started to pull off his coat, "The girl who lived in this room was a virgin."

He helped her get his coat off, and then started to unfasten the clasps to her new suede coat. Though they'd had sex, and she had the baby inside her to prove it he chided, "She still is I'll bet."

Laurie had his shirt half unbuttoned, "Not for long."

As she pulled his shirt off, he undid the belt that held up her skirt. He wanted to say something. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her, that she was adorable, that he worshiped the ground she walked on, that she just glowed in his eyes. He didn't though; what he did say was totally stupid, "Are you hitting on me?"

She had her hand on his belt buckle, "About as hard as I can."

He grinned sheepishly, "Don't worry, it's hard."

Laurie turned him around and pushed him back on the bed. One part of her mind kept reminding her about the pajamas and the negligee; another compartment kept telling her how wet and excited she was. She got his boxers down, "Let me see."

He lay back on the bed.

Laurie was a little scared. This was the very first time ever she'd tried anything like this. She looked at his manhood. It certainly was hard. She thought it looked really big; bigger even than the first time she'd got a glimpse of it, talk about a foot long hot dog! She reached out her left hand. She thought she'd touch it first. She wanted to see what would happen.

Peter was on his back, head propped on two pillows. He watched her guardedly. He was sexually so totally aroused, but he wondered if he should let her try anything, after all her parents were downstairs. He felt like he was back in high school.

Laurie's skirt was down around her ankles, but she still had on her pretty new sweater and blouse. It seemed a little chilly so she decided not to take anything else off. For a second she wondered if that was very smart. What if he? No, she looked at his thing; it was aimed up at his chest. If anything happened it would squirt off toward him.

Peter watched her carefully. If she wanted to, he'd let her do it. Later they could make some really serious love. Then he thought, no, he'd let her touch him a little, then he'd pull her up. She had to get out of her clothes. He didn't want a mess. It might be embarrassing for her and her parents' later if, well.

Laurie looked up at Peter. He was so handsome. They were going to have a beautiful baby, she just knew it. She touched him again. She took her left hand and rubbed up and down on his thing. Gee, it was so big, and wow it was really hard. She leaned up to get a closer look, and maybe to just touch it with her lips.

Peter had been living a monks life since he'd run out of Laurie's that dreary Thanksgiving. For sure, he wasn't sixteen anymore; wet dreams and masturbation were a part of his past, but he wasn't dead, not yet. He was sure, if something didn't happen, and happen pretty fast, he'd be a goner. He started to think, 'come on Laurie!'

Laurie got up real close. She took the tip of her index finger and touched the very end of his thing. She leaned her head in real close. She thought, 'This is really exciting! Look how big it is, and how pink!' She thought she'd give him what the girl's called a blow job. She puckered up and blew a jet of hot air on it.

Peter lost it. Out of control he ejaculated! It came out in torrents; hot, wet, creamy, and sticky. It flew straight up in the air. He tried to move to keep anything from getting on Laurie.

She watched in awe and wonder as his thing exploded. All his sperm came gushing out. She tried to jump back and up out of the way.

In the instant the two of them both maneuvered; both squirming to try to avoid exactly the same thing, exactly the opposite occurred. Laurie in her spontaneous effort to avert his semen, and his desperate attempt to protect her apparel resulted in exactly the juxtaposition. She flew right into the trajectory of the onrushing fluid. His yellow-white sperm wafted over her sweater and the top of her blouse like a garden hose watering flowers in the springtime.

carvohi
carvohi
2,553 Followers
12