Love in the Lakes

Story Info
Online meeting leads to passionate weekend.
3k words
4.09
40.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamuck
jamuck
1 Followers

What you are about to read is a condensed version of what could possibly best be described as a Modern Romance.

Modern in that had it not been for the age of computers and in particular the internet it would never have happened.

The two characters, Sandy and myself are not young impressionable kids, - rather we are both married with teenage families. Neither of us are promiscuous flirts, having remained entirely faithful to our partners for over twenty years.

We had joined an online "contact agency " for no other reason than "fun" of the virtual variety.

It started on the eve of Sandy's birthday in August 2003 and, I guess unusually, we actually swapped mobile phone numbers within two or three emails to each other.

The "relationship" grew steadily by email, MSN chat and phone calls to the stage where we felt we wanted to meet each other.

What follows is a brief description of that first encounter between two mature (well 47 and 50!!) people for whom the "cyber age" was to bring much pleasure.

Sandy and I wrote it jointly, and as it is a true story, I hope that it reflects the tenderness of the situation as well as the raw sexuality.

The Encounter - 1

I looked out of the window at the rain outside, the wind blowing through the hotel gardens. It was very dark and only the spotlights shining down from the eaves allowed me to see anything at all.

The room was warm, I could hear the taps running in the en suite bathroom and I felt a rush of adrenalin as I thought of the circumstances which had brought me here to "The Swan Hotel" at Grasmere in the English Lake District.

I had been several times to "The Swan" a centuries old coaching inn now owned by one of the large groups which had so far thankfully resisted the temptation to modernise with their corporate anonymity but had instead left well alone with the result that it was regarded as their jewel in the crown. Each of the thirty luxurious rooms was individually decorated in an "olde worlde" charm and the intimate restaurant deservedly held three rosettes

It was five months to the day that Sandy and I had decided to try and spend a weekend together, and her move to a new job had given us a golden opportunity. We had told our respective spouses that we were to attend a weekend training course in the Lakes –Sandy as an introduction into the practices of her new employer and me to learn about the latest financial regulations, which were being introduced. These explanations had been readily accepted and I eagerly set-to making the arrangements.

The Lake District was easy for both of us to travel to by train as it is equidistant between Sandy's home in the Midlands and where I live on the West Coast of Scotland.

My train had arrived an hour earlier than Sandy's, so I had time to freshen up before going down to the foyer to await her arrival, my heart pounding.

Then through the swing door she came – I recognised her immediately from the numerous photos she had sent me: her shining chestnut hair, flawless complexion, hourglass figure and long shapely legs.

I felt like a sixteen year old on his first date and jumping to my feet hurried over to Sandy, knocking over a chair on the way. Goodbye Mr Cool – Hello Plonker!!!

She smiled a beautiful radiant smile

"Hi Jim – Well I must say I don't usually have that effect on people!"

"Hi Sandy, sorry" I stammered. She took hold of my hand and gave me a peck on the cheek, which I returned.

"Let's have a coffee, warm yourself up after your journey," I said

The small talk flowed freely and I soon realized that the weekend had all the ingredients of being a resounding success.

Sandy says

We got in to the lift and you suddenly put your arms around me and pulled me close, you gently held my face and bent down and kissed me very sweetly on the lips. I returned the kiss and that was fatal. Before we knew it, we were passionately kissing. The lift stopped and we withdrew our embrace and got out. You fumbled for the key to the room, quickly found it and gently pushed me inside first, then followed me in. The door shut and you locked it. then I said.

"Well... where were we?"

You then led me over to the king-sized bed but I did not get on to it straight away, we stood by it and I faced you and you put your loving arms around me again and started to kiss me but you let your hands wander down my back to my bum, you gently gave it a squeeze and you then proceeded to undo my dress, I was wearing a dress with buttons all the way down the front. You first of all put your hands inside my dress feeling my now erect nipples. I whispered in your ear.

" Jim that feels good."

By this time I was feeling very weak and my body was beginning to tremble just a little. You picked me up in your arms and put me gently on the bed, there I was all laid out but I still had my dress on which you finished unbuttoning and then it fell off my shoulders and you just took my arms out of it and laid it on the floor, I was just lying there in my knickers – pink silk ones. I wasn't wearing a bra.

You put your hands on me and then bent over me and took my breasts in your hands and licked them both, your hands moving down my body till you got to my thighs.

You put your hand inside my knickers first and found the opening to my clit, you then took my knickers off and I was lying there moaning. I pulled you on to the bed next to me and started to kiss you and I undressed you very slowly and seductively, then took your cock in my hand, squeezed it a little and I started to let my hands just wander gently over your stomach and I gave you a sensuous massage then I turned you over and massaged your back, your bum, and your legs.

I then turned you back and by this time you were hard. I took your cock again but this time I put it to my lips, I then sucked on it for a while and then put it in my mouth, you were letting your fingers explore my clit and you were gently fingering whilst I was sucking. I then lay still as you put your fingers inside I was feeling so warm and wet, you then rolled on top of me and entered me I took a deep breath and I moaned, I put my arms round your back and held you so very tight, I then wrapped my legs around you.

It wasn't long before we both reached our peak, I was squeezing you and moaning with delight, you were breathing heavily too. Then after we had both subsided we just lay there,

I could feel your cock relaxing still inside me. Then, we both turned on to our side, we were still holding each other but I was facing you, we kissed again and agreed that it had been great. I said,

"thanks Jim for giving me the best shag of my life."

Jim Again

We decided that as it had turned out to be a pleasantly warm day we would walk into the village and have a light lunch in one of the pubs there.

It would be acceptable in this instance to use the well-worn cliché that "we got on like a house on fire" chatting and laughing all through our meal.

We spent a very pleasant afternoon talking and walking hand in hand until realising the time was half past four and it was getting darker and colder, decided we had better be making a move back to the hotel.

I led Sandy by the hand through the narrow winding corridors to our room and she had decided to go for a bath to refresh herself. I had ordered a chilled bottle of wine from room service and Sandy had taken a glass through to the bathroom.

I moved back from the window where I had been standing thinking back on our "virtual romance" and drawing the heavy curtains sat down and refilled my glass.

Fifteen minutes later I heard the water draining away and glanced at my watch – six o'clock. I had booked a table for eight pm in the intimate candle lit restaurant. So we had plenty of time to get ready.

Shortly the bathroom door opened and Sandy appeared. I drew in a sharp breath she looked stunning standing there in her bathrobe.

"Enjoy your bath darling?" I said, my voice quaking.

"Yes thanks Jim - lovely"

Her hand went to the tie of her robe and she loosened it allowing the garment to fall open . I gasped as I drank in her body – quite beautiful for a woman of 47. – I had not had the opportunity first time around to fully appreciate her. My eyes lingered on her heavy breasts with the large dark nipples ripe for sucking and moving down rested on the dark triangle of pubic hair. Before I could think I heard myself asking.

"Can I shave you sweetheart?"

"Yes, I was hoping you'd ask" she giggled

My hands shaking I went into the bathroom to collect what I would need: a bowl of warm water, a new razor, shaving foam and scissors from my sponge bag.

I also decided that in view of the job ahead I would be a lot more comfortable in my own robe as I was already becoming hard at the thought.

I brought the things through and spread a fresh bath towel on the king size bed.

"Lie down Sandy and put a pillow under your bum to raise yourself."

"Like this Jim?" she said spreading her legs and bringing her knees up.

"shall I open the robe fully so you can see my breasts as you work?"

God. Was I glad I did not have trousers on?

Taking the scissors I snipped at the luxurious growth until I had got as much off as I could. Then turning to the basin I soaped her pussy and gently massaged the shaving foam on.

I started shaving her from her groin down gently lifting her pussy lips aside to ensure her entire inner thighs were dealt with slipping my finger in, parting her sex and deftly running the razor from from back to front removing every wisp.

"OK love are you enjoying this?" a pointless question as the soft moaning and writhing had already told me the answer.

"Oh Jim please lick my clitoris"

"All in good time Sandy" I replied as I wiped the remaining foam from her pussy

"Pleeeease!!" she moaned again.

I leaned down and with my tongue licked every part of her naked sex as she bucked in a near frenzy.

"Fuck me, Jim!! Oh take me now!!"

My cock was by now almost at bursting point with the biggest erection I think I had ever had. "guide me in Sandy"

Her hand reached for my engorged cock and roughly pushed it into her, by now soaking vagina.

Thrusting my full length into her, I knew my time was limited as I could feel my balls pounding ready to burst.

Few minutes later both came together my cock pumping what seemed like pints of hot, sticky cum into her and Sandy jerking uncontrollably as spasm after spasm hit her.

For some time we lay in each other's arms before I whispered to her that it was time to get ready for dinner, and reluctantly, as I was starting to get hard again, I withdrew my cock from her and headed for the shower.

"Can we continue after dinner?" asked Sandy

"Just try and stop me" I smiled back at her.

Dinner had been delightful and the hotel chef and his team had excelled themselves in terms of both quality and innovation.

The wines had been perfect, served at the correct temperatures and the service faultless.

Sandy was beautiful in a red dress, which showed off her cleavage to its best advantage and there were many admiring glances from men of all ages in our direction along with several from obviously envious and jealous wives.

The conversation had flowed easily without any awkward silences and as we sipped our liqueurs Sandy purred

"Let's head upstairs after this drink – I don't want you falling asleep on me!"

"Not a chance my love" I replied grinning.

I allowed Sandy to get a few paces in front of me as we walked through the foyer, so that I could indulge myself in her back view.

I think she knew what I was doing as she tossed her hair and putting her hands on her hips sashayed across the floor in her stilettos wiggling her bum seductively

Once inside the room we moved into an embrace of almost animal ferocity our mouths locked together in one eternal kiss – holding each other with pure lust and passion.

"Undress me please, Jim." Sandy said huskily

I nodded, undid the clip on the back of her dress and moving behind, very slowly unzipped her kissing and stroking her neck and back as the soft skin became exposed. For the second time that day a dress fell to the floor and as I bent down to pick it up and put it on the bed Sandy turned and said in a very seductive voice

" I bet you're not always as tidy"

I straightened to make a reply and did a double take as I took in the sight of her large erect nipples pointing at me out of a black lace peephole bra. No wonder I had thought that her nipples had looked so prominent in the restaurant despite the warmth!

I couldn't help what happened next and I doubt if any man could.

Leaning forward I brought her breasts together and taking both highly sensitive nipples in my mouth at once licked and sucked them till Sandy moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh please Jim my puss needs some attention too"

"OK love" I said, "but you can do the work"

I laid back on the bed, my cock beginning to stir again.

Sandy lowered the adjusters on her shoulder straps and slowly lifted her tits out of the bra cups. I noticed that the bra cut outs had left an impression round the circumference of her dark, dimpled areolae, which seemed very erotic.

Cupping her hand round my balls Sandy leaned forward, kissed my cock then started licking and sucking, rapidly bringing me to a full and very hard erection.

"Let's go for a ride darling," I said.

Sandy nodded and bent to take off her black ankle strap shoes.

"Leave them on please Sandy"

"Kinky sod" she teased, but she did as I asked.

Straddling me and squatting a few inches above my cock, the head of which was purple and already glistening with pre-cum, I noticed that she must have been exceedingly turned on and excited, as her naked pussy flaps were quite distended and very swollen.

I reached out and gently pulled her lips down and over my rigid member. Sandy shuddered and moaned as she lowered herself and my cock entered her shaven haven.

I could feel her vagina muscles tighten on my cock as it reached full penetration and as she started to move very slowly up and down my slippery shaft she leaned forward putting her hands on my shoulders so her gorgeous globes swung against my chest. The humping started again faster this time and I reached forward again, my searching fingers finding her clitoris quite easily as it too was swollen with excitement and I started to gently massage it.

"B*****d!" Sandy gasped, writhing in her passion.

I don't know how long we managed to keep going for, but when the climax came it was in unison and explosive.

Sandy had raised herself off my cock and as she did there was a loud slurping noise as the air pumped in escaped from her wet vagina. This caused us both to just about cum but incredibly I managed to control myself.

Sandy was almost going crazy now impaling herself again and again on my throbbing cock all the while moaning huskily the kind of words I am quite sure she did not utter on a daily basis.

My eyes had been closed as I fought to keep from exploding but then as I opened them again and saw Sandy bouncing on me, her beautiful tits swinging wildly in my face, I knew that I was on the final strokes. My mind flashed back to a cartoon series in a childhood comic called "The Numskulls" in which the main character has little guys living inside his head operating ears, eyes, brain etc. I thought of the workers inside my balls rushing about producing the huge amount of cum which was just about to be shot through my cock and into its new home.

Sandy gasped and shuddered then squealed as I bucked against her and my throbbing cock released wave after wave of .its warm secretion.

My last memory of that night was holding tightly Sandy's still shaking body, nuzzling into her soft hair and realising that she still had her shoes on.

My eyes closed and I fell asleep dreaming of what might be in the morning...

To be continued...

jamuck
jamuck
1 Followers