Love in the Military

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,787 Followers

"Let me know when you want me to stop," he said.

She grunted in reply as he continued to work on one leg, then the other. He finally reached her butt cheeks, giving them a light slap.

"You need to spread your legs a little so I can work your thighs and cheeks," he said. One hand casually lay on her ass, he wondered if she would go this far or if she would finally tell him to stop.

She kept her face buried in her pillow, but wiggled her legs a few inches apart. Assuming this as a signal to continue, he started kneading and stroking her thighs, after a few minutes he started massaging the sides of her ass. Growing bolder by her silence he began to massage her ass and upper thighs. As he massaged her ass his fingers grazed her mound, she froze, he heard her breath stop but he continued as if nothing happened. After a second, she started breathing normal again, his finger grazed her again, this time she didn't freeze, but her breathing grew heavy. He wasn't sure what to do, he didn't want to upset her, but he didn't want to stop. McGrew decided that he'd continue till she said otherwise. Breaking all pretense of accidental, his fingers stroked her mound through her panties, her breath caught. He stroked again and she resumed breathing, with one hand firmly on her ass the other cupped her mound from behind as he continued his attention. Bishop whimpered, she felt his fingers trace back and forth against her sex. She could barely think, her hips began to move to the rhythm of his strokes. She knew she shouldn't allow this to happen but it felt so good to have a man touch her, his gentleness and the fact that he wasn't speaking was turning her on, the only sound was the soft rhythms of her breathing and the movement of her body, she felt out of control. It felt so good, her panties were soaked now and she started to whimper. She lost control, her hips moved in pace to his fingers as the tempo increased, Bishop buried her face in the pillow, her whimpers turned to moans. McGrew increased the pace, it took more and more of his strength to keep her ass pinned to the bed with his free hand, her grinding became more forceful, finally her body locked, he cries were muffled by the pillow as a shudder passed through her body. McGrew slowed his strokes, she quit grinding, as they slowed to a stop, he paused, he heard her breathing return to steady. He wondered what to do. Should he continue or was that it? Finally, he decided that he didn't want to ruin the moment and if she wanted more, she would tell him. He stood quietly and turned off the lights, then he went to his rack and lay there waiting for her to say anything. As he drifted to sleep, she remained quiet.

The morning light woke him up, he looked across the room and could see the rack she slept in was made. Disappointment surged through him, he rose up. McGrew wondered how she could have woken, dressed and left without waking him, she must have made a real effort to be quiet he realized. Again, he felt disappointment as he thought that last night was probably the end of anything between him and Bishop. He glanced at her rack and noticed something on the pillow, he stood and went to look at it. It was her panties and a note.

Slept like a baby thanks to your help.

You were dead, and I didn't want to wake you.

See you tonight! ;)

P.S. Left you a souvenir.

McGrew smiled as he read the note.

*****

Knock, knock.

"Come in," he said. He brightened as he saw Bishop open the door and step inside.

"Got a surprise, got a care package from home with decorations and lights for the holidays, so tonight we decorate," he said.

"Ohhh, I like that," she said.

They began to decorate his room with ornaments his family had sent. As they worked, Bishop began talking.

"Soooo, I just wanted to thank you for helping me 'sleep' last night," she said, emphasizing the word sleep. "But I want you to know that I don't need any other kind of help when I sleep."

"Uhmm, ok," McGrew replied. "So, you don't want me to help you 'sleep' again?" his face held a confused expression.

"No, no, you can help me sleep again, just nothing more than that," she said. "I'm kind of not ready for anything more yet. I don't let a lot of guys help me 'sleep.'"

He smiled at her, "I understand."

She smiled back.

After they finished decorating, Bishop started pulling clothes out of her backpack and storing them in the locker under her bed.

"You sure it's ok if I leave a few things," she asked.

"No problem," he replied.

After she stored her gear she plopped down on her rack and they began talking. It was becoming the highlight of both their days to talk to each other and discuss their lives. Since the last two nights had lasted late, they decided to go to sleep early tonight.

"K, I'm going to hit the head, I'll be right back," McGrew said as he grabbed his weapon and left the room.

When he returned, the lights were off but the Christmas lights were on, giving the room a soft cheery light. Bishop was face down on her rack again with her ankles crossed and weaving back and forth behind her. She looked incredibly sexy, she wore her customary gray shirt, white ankle socks, and nothing else.

McGrew swallowed as he moved closer, he had to double check. Yep, he thought, her ass was completely bare. She looked up at him and smiled.

"I think my calves need massaging again," she said.

"Uhhh...yeah, gladly," he stammered.

He grabbed a chair and sat next to her bed, she closed her eyes and laid her head on her pillow. She stopped moving her legs and he began the massage. At first, he couldn't stop staring at her naked ass. He started at her feet again and continued to give her a long slow rubdown, he forced himself to take his time and was rewarded with her little whimpers of pleasure as he massaged her muscles. Eventually he reached her upper legs again. This time he began by cupping her sex, he could feel her soft pubic hairs against his fingers, her breathing became heavy as his fingers stroked her. He used two fingers to trace her skin and tease her, she began to squirm and her breathing became heavier. He slid a finger inside her and she moaned out loud. He slid another finger in her and began to stroke back and forth, he deliberately kept the pace slow and steady, different from the night before when he had steadily increased, bringing her to a powerful orgasm. She tried to grind harder and faster, but he stopped when she sped up forcing her to slow her pace against her will. Slow and steady he caressed her, never changing his pace. She was starting to go into a frenzy when he suddenly stopped and sat back.

"What... why are you stopping?" she panted.

"Because I want to give you the most intense orgasm of your life," he said.

"SO AGAIN, WHY DID YOU STOP?" she cried. "I was almost there."

"Do you trust me?" he asked.

"What...yes, yes I trust you," she said confused.

"Good, strip off your shirt," he told her.

McGrew turn around, went to his foot locker and pulled out a few things. At first Bishop laid there staring at his back, wondering what to do. She was a little shy about taking off her shirt, which was ridiculous considering the circumstances. Deciding to trust him, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it over her head, then she tossed it to the side and lay on the bed. She wanted him to be impressed when he saw her so she lay back, spread her legs a little and waited for him to notice. He moved to his gear bags lying against the wall, while she watched him, she wondered what he was doing. Her body ached right now, from the way he'd been touching her, she wanted to cum so bad. She began to caress herself, running her fingers through her dark curly hair, as she stroked herself, she began to get worked up. She thought about just making herself cum but she really wanted him to do it, it was such a turn-on to have someone else bring her to an orgasm. Eventually he turned back toward her, he stopped as he saw her. It was the first time he had seen her completely naked, she lay on the bed, her body contrasted against the clean white sheets, she had large tits with perfect quarter-sized nipples, they were dark and very hard right now. He stomach was flat and tight, and her skin looked golden in the soft Christmas lights, his eyes moved down to the perfectly trimmed strip that led to her sex. He walked over to her, staring at her body the whole time. She watched his eyes take in every inch of her. His hand reached out, he paused and looked in her eyes.

"May I?" he asked.

She nodded.

Kneeling down, his fingers reached out and circled her nipples, softly he stroked them, gently he cupped her tits, she closed her eyes and enjoyed as his fingers move from her breasts to trace down her stomach to between her legs, as his fingers touched her sex she spread her legs wider. He bent his face toward her mound, he nuzzled her pubic hair, his breath was warm against her mound. Her hands reached up and she ran her fingers through his hair. He placed a kiss on her sex, then he leaned back, her hands fell away and she opened her eyes.

"You ready?" he said softly.

"Are you kidding me?" she murmured. "I've been ready and I'm really not liking you right now for getting me so worked up and not finishing. Thought you were about to start right now by using that sexy tongue of yours."

Thought or hoped?" he asked.

"Both!" she said.

"K," he laughed. "I promise that will happen, but now I going to torment you, I promise it'll be worth it. Lay face down, slide your pillow underneath your stomach and put your hands behind your back."

Her eyes narrowed. "I swear to god if you're fucking with me right now, I will kill you," she whispered.

Obeying him, she rolled over on the bed, pulled the pillow below her stomach and then placed her arms behind her. She watched him grab a piece of white rope and she felt as he quickly tied her hands together behind her back, she immediately started to breathe heavy again.

"Like that do you?" he asked.

"I've never been tied before," she said as she tugged experimentally at the rope. After a few seconds when she couldn't get free, she relaxed and looked at him. "I notice the pillow has my butt propped up at an... 'interesting' angle," she said, stressing the word interesting.

"What a coincidence, I noticed that too," he smiled. "Now for the next part."

He grabbed an ankle and used a black web belt to strap it to the side of the bed. Bishop watched, when he finished, she tested the bond, as she tried to move her ankle, he grabbed the other one and secured it to the opposite side. After her ankles he began to strap her knees down in the same way, by this time Bishop was just watching as she was tied down. After her legs, he grabbed a long piece of rope, then slid it under her arms, across her back and the bed. He completed this loop numerous times then tightened it down and tied it off underneath the bed. He stepped back to admire his work. Bishop looked stunning, her body and legs were pinned tight to the bed and the pillow forced her ass into the air. She tested her restraints as he watched, she was surprised at how helpless she was, she was even more surprised at the feelings it was causing, she was more aroused more than she'd ever felt before.

"You look sexy right now," he told her.

"Really? I feel pretty helpless, you could do anything and I couldn't stop you," she said, she wiggled to emphasize how powerless she was.

"Here let me show you how sexy you look," he said. He picked up his iPod and snapped a few pictures of her.

"Oh my god, wait, you can't just take a picture of me like this," she said as she struggled.

It turned her on to know that she was helpless to stop him and that he would always have pictures of her naked and helpless, she really wanted to see what she looked like tied up. She watched him move behind her and take more pictures of her. God, from that angle he could see everything, she thought. She was getting wetter and more turned on just thinking about it. Finishing taking pictures McGrew put down his iPod and then rested a hand on her ass. For a moment he did nothing, then slowly he caressed her with soft strokes, his fingers lightly moving over her ass and up and down her thighs. She tried to move her ass in any way but couldn't. His fingers moved from her butt and began stroking her sex, just like before, slowly, barely touching her. She closed her eyes and moaned loudly, again she tried to move against his hand, get him to apply more pressure, to move faster but she was helpless, she couldn't move an inch no matter how she strained against her bonds. He tortuously continued his deliberate pace, her moans became louder, her struggles more frantic as she built in sexual tension. His fingers barely entered her sex, he stroked her and then withdraw.

"Please, please," murmured. "I'll do anything."

Changing tactics he pushed his fingers inside her, his fingers circled her clit, the pleasure was intense.

"Please," she repeated. "Please, I'll do anything."

She was almost crying as he continued to bring her to the edge of ecstasy. It felt so good, yet her body ached from being denied release, she continued to strain against the ropes that held her. His fingers began to pick up speed, with his other hand he reached into her hair and pulled her head back. She cried out through gritted teeth as the combination of his fingers and the domination of her sent her to new levels of arousal.

"Please, take me," she whined.

"Are you sure?" he whispered in her ear.

"Yes, please, yes, just please take me," she told him.

He let go of her hair and stepped back. He stood before her, she watched as he took off his shirt and shorts off. She looked at him, gloriously naked, his shaft rock hard, jutting away from his body. She thought it was impossible to get more turned on, but the sight of his muscled body destroyed her willpower, all she wanted was to be taken by him. Scars crisscrossed his muscles, his chest was smooth and she imagined running her nails down his upper body, leaving marks as if he was her territory and she was claiming it. Just the thought sent a primal need through her and she bucked so hard the bed moved a little.

"I want you inside me now or I swear you'll never see me naked again," she growled.

He moved onto the bed behind her, placing his hands on her ass he guided his shaft toward her sex, as the tip touched her she froze. God, I going to make you pay for this, she thought. Finally, he slid inside her, she was so wet that he went his whole eight-inch length instantly. They both groaned aloud, he flexed inside her and she almost came right then. He began to move in and out, she had never wanted sex so badly in her life. His hands moved to her shoulders, he began a slow pace that had her trembling, she was delirious with pleasure as he rocked back and forth. She couldn't move, all she could feel was his body, his shaft, taking her, mounting her, owning her. The second he'd tied her up she was his, she would do anything he asked. By tying her up he had claimed her and she was willing to do anything he wanted. His pace increased, they both reached their peak at the same time, as he thrust into her, she cried out. Her body clenched as he released inside her, pulsing, both hearts thudding with the intensity. As he finished, he looked down, they were both dripping with sweat. He began untying her, afterward she lay helpless, unable to move, paralyzed from the intensity of her feelings and desires. He collapsed next to her naked and sweaty. She looked into his eyes, he leaned in and kissed her. Their lips met softly at first, but like the sex the intensity of their newfound emotions began to rise. Her hands reached into his short-cropped hair and held his face to hers as they let their lips express their feelings for each other.

*****

Note: Comments always appreciated.

storm_usmc
storm_usmc
1,787 Followers
12