Love Insane, The Second

Story Info
She does it because she doesn't know how to stop him.
9.9k words
4.49
28.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Said
Said
5 Followers

There is nothing more nourishing to my soul than the feel of her warm naked body sleeping next to me. Her naked skin is a drug that has made me nothing but a hard-on. My body seems smaller in my mind, and my cock is straight up under the covers.

She is on her back under the covers with her left leg straight, and her right leg bent at the knee and resting on my thigh. Her foot is pressed to her calf. I roll on top over her and hold myself up with my arms and knees. I look down between us and bump the tip of my cock lightly against her sleeping pussy lips. In her position, they open quickly. I rub my shaft along her slit. And when I return the tip to her lips, she is already wet enough.

I press hard, get some lubrication, and then pull away. She is stirring now. I press again and slide inside easily. I begin fucking for my own pleasure...going deeper with each forward motion. She is breathing through her mouth now, and turns her head to the side. She stinks of stale beer. And her young face is a flaky white crust of dried boy sperm, girl cum and saliva. Especially down her chin and neck. From under the covers, along with the smell of her pussy, I catch the stink of spoiled dairy. The Ice Cream! Not pleasant.

I slip out of her and roll on my side. She blindly gropes for me, breathing heavily. I pull the blanket down. She tries to hold it, I tug harder. She breathes the first breath of consciousness and whines a bit. I caress her neck and follow up with a hard smack on her cheek. And another, and another, and then push her ruthlessly into the floor. She forgets where she is.

"What the fuck!"

I'm standing now, looking for my jeans, ignoring her.

She remembers and leans back on her hands. Her skin is glowing white in the darkness. Her splayed legs look like long sticks. "Sorry poppa." She says groggily.

She stretches a bit to wake up. Her long, dirty blond hair is a stringy mess, some strands in her face, some sticking up, held by the same dry sex crust that's all over her face. My jeans now on, I go out to the kitchen and turn on the light. I put the camera on the counter facing the front door, flip it on, and then return to the dark bedroom, where she hasn't moved.

I grab both of her ankles and pull her along on her ass.

"Hands behind your neck, sweetmeat!" I yell when she tries to walk on her hands. She'll have a nasty rug burn after this.

I don't slow down. I pull her out of the bedroom, down the hall, past the kitchen. She's letting out a steady whining cry. She's really crying! Just like a little kid who hit her head on something. And real tears. Her flesh must really burn!

I've hurt her. Again I worry I've gone too far. A path I've never seen before is brushed into the thick carpet...two wide butt cheeks. I park her ass on the cool linoleum of the entry way, unlock the door and open it. Cool night air washes over us. She's huffing out little sobs and rocking her naked butt from side to side on the floor to comfort it.

"Look at that mess you've made!" I whisper forcefully, pointing to the puddle of dried vanilla cream on the cement outside. I recalled seeing it fall from the leg of her pants when I forced her to strip outside earlier.

"You know what to do little princess." And she did look like a little princess...her eyes wide and innocent...unable to comprehend what I was doing to her. At 20 years old, she'd never been abused like this. I went and got the camera, and kept her right in the frame as I walked towards her. She looked pained, scared, and at a loss as to what to do.

"Hands and knees so I can watch that rug burn grow on your heiny."

The tall, lanky mailroom girl, with the long legs and big round butt cheeks vacantly turned on to her hands and knees and crawled out the open door into the harsh fluorescent light. I zoom in on her mouth as she pulls her hair back over her neck and gives a sideways glance in my direction. She doesn't actually look directly at me, and seems afraid to.

"Such a shy girl at the office. I'll bet I can get you to do anything." Her nose crinkles as her tongue touches the dried ice cream. It must taste nasty by now. "Just like that man standing in line. You don't know how to stop me." She keeps working at it, and rubs it with her puckered lips when her tongue tires.

"Stick your finger in your ass." I whisper, not wanting to wake my neighbors. Without missing a beat, she reaches back and finds her brown hole. She arches her back to open herself, and aggressively begins finger fucking her own shit hole with a shudder. I step outside so I can capture a close up of how deep she is going. She gives a painful "Aaahh!" as she presses the friction burned flesh of her cheeks to get at her tight hole. Her long, little girl finger is in past her last knuckle. She starts rocking her hand, and slips her index finger in so she can get deeper, but it doesn't go in quick or easy. An involuntary moan escapes her. It looks like I've colored her ass with red crayon...with a few deep red maroon lines even starting to appear.

I stand back in the doorway and close the door to just a few inches. The ice cream is gone, leaving a wet spot on the cement, and she looks at me in panic, still fucking her own ass.

"Keep your fingers in, and come in here." She struggles to figure out how to crawl with one hand busy fingering her poop hole.

"C'm on! Come on girl!" I say to her like a little doggie.

She pushes her face into the door to open it, playing the part well. But I close the door on her neck and trap her there. I get down on my knees, still holding the camera. My jeans were already unbuttoned, so I impatiently unzip and pull my jeans down to my thighs. My cock looks like its going to pop while I stroke it in front of her! I let go and it bobs in front of her for a second. A strand of precum drips down to the floor.

She opens wide and sticks out her tongue, but can't move to catch it. I rub the head all over her tongue, and touch the tip to the flesh between her nose and upper lip, giving her a little kiss with my slit. A strand of cum stretches out when I pull away. She sniffs to take in the male scent.

Then, without warning, I push my cock past her lips and press my length to the back of her throat.

"Open wide, puppy." She opens her mouth as far as it can go. I feel her teeth against my belly and balls. But the greatest feeling is my cock bending as it tries to force its way down. It slowly starts to straighten out as her throat muscles give way with uncontrolled gags and coughs. I'm pressing the door closed harder and harder against her neck. Her face is turning purple! Once her throat has taken me in, I begin fucking her air pipe with little jabs of my hips.

I cum quickly, with a thick jet while I'm still forced into her tight gullet. Her muscles contract and I hear her throat doing its best to "swallow". The grip of those muscles milks a second long jet of sperm from deep in my balls. I've never felt one that long. Almost like a taking a piss! She is pulling hard back into the door, but I have her caught. She exhales with a heave and blasts sperm out of her nose and all over my pubes. I feel her jaw contract and drop the camera, getting my fingers into her mouth and withdrawing my manhood just in time to avoid being castrated by her coughing fit!

She pushes the door open and pulls back, sitting on her knees on my doorstep, coughing. Tears run out of the corners of her eyes. Cum runs from her nose. "Sohrry!" She gasps. "Sorry."

"Don't be. That was great!" I whisper. She smiles dreamily, and her hand slips between her legs to pull out her clit. She licks her upper lip, then grabs it with her lower lip, sucking cum from her nose while she gazes at me with wet innocent eyes, sweaty hair, and a fever red face.

Even though I feel no desire, my cock is still rock hard, as if the blood is trapped. I decide to reward her. In the early morning silence I turn her around by the shoulders. She knows to get her ass in the air, and lays her face sideways on the cement.

I jack off behind her and rub my head up and down her slit. She sighs contentedly and spreads her legs. Her ass is swelling red. I fuck her hard and deep. My belly smacks against her ass very loudly. Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack! Jarring her with every thrust against her backside. She shivers and cums, one leg spasms straight back...weight on her elbows while her hands grasp thin air. "Ghnnnnn!" I stay deep inside her for a moment. I tug her clit sharply between my thumb and forefinger. She's too wet to get a hold of, so I give her rubbing pinches. She cums hard again, her whole body jerks once.

"Ghod nyess!" She yells. That was loud! Goosebumps rise on her ass. What next? What devious act...?

I pull out of her and she slumps with exhaustion. I stand up and back inside.

"Filthy pig. You stink!" I say in disgust. Slowly I close the door...and I lock the deadbolt. The vision of her upturned abused butt and gaping pussy stays with me. Her youthful face on the ground, so stained and dirty. Her unkempt hair...I hope she's into this. I don't want it to ever stop.

She's outside for the night. Nude, with no keys, her car locked. I lie down on the couch, and as I drift off, I hear something in the bushes...and open my eyes to see her climb over the railing to my patio. She straddles the rail a bit too long. Oh my God! Is she rubbing herself on it? Little freak! My apartment faces the parking lot. I watch her face while she rubs herself to orgasm on the white painted railing. She watches me through the glass. Her legs lift straight up and out while she puts her weight on her hands and shivers again. She almost falls. We both smile. She climbs down and curls up like a little dog on the patio. Will someone see her over the bushes? Ah, so what! What could they do about it? Call the police maybe. Surprisingly she doesn't knock. I fall asleep without checking on her again.

Sunlight. Birds wake me up. A car starts outside. My morning boner is quick to wake up. I'm extra sensitive after last night's action. I can't control my horniness and start jacking off. Wait! What am I doing this for? I gotta get my mind right! I have a bitch.

I unlock and open the sliding glass door, not caring if anyone sees me naked and at full mast. She is curled up right at the door. She's stolen my neighbor's newspaper and covered herself with it, like a homeless skank. I open the door all the way and take one of her ankles and drag her in. It is difficult to get her to slide on the pavement and over the metal door skid. She wakes up quickly and looks at me with puffy eyes. I drag her on her back into the master bathroom.

"You smell like a street skank." I say as I pull her to her knees and shove her into the shower. She falls and curls into a ball. Her face looks genuinely upset.

I turn on the water, full cold, and slam the glass door. I'm getting pissed for some reason. She spasms and jumps around trying to avoid the cold spray. Finally she stands up and looks at me with widening eyes, still trying to dance around the streams of icy water.

"Wash!" I yell, motioning with my hands on my head. She looks around and quickly starts to shampoo her hair. I don't want to lose her, and this anger may be a bit much. We've gone pretty far without a word.

I begin to fill the garden tub up with hot water and bubble bath. Time to change gears and rock her world for a bit. I run out and get a banana and honeydew slices and hit "start" on the coffee machine. The cold has her vibrating like a jackhammer by the time I return...trying to lather up soap in her arm pits. She rubs soap on her face hard and fast.

"Don't rush." I say as I lean against the door and watch intently. "I want to watch you freeze." Her teeth chatter while she looks at me, and I perceive a slight nod. She continues bathing. Her toes are pale blue, as are her lips. When I see how glassy her eyes are, I realize "that's enough".

The tub is almost overflowing. The suds are nearly two feet high! I turn off the water, open the shower door, turn off her cold shower, and lead her out by the hand. She steps out gingerly.

"It's like touching the hand of a corpse." She gazes down at herself in detached wonder. "Ch'eye kint feenl anithin'." She chatters. "Nnumb." We are both naked. My cock has softened halfway. She is twitching uncontrollably with a shivering drone; "Uhrrraaarrrr." I turn her towards the tub, not letting her lean into me for warmth.

"Aaah!" She yells when her foot touches the hot water. She's not getting in. I make sure I have my footing, and then knock her back into my arms, picking her up under her knees. Her flesh is icy cold against me. I hold her in this honeymoon embrace for a moment while she looks into my eyes with dilated pupils. She's on autopilot...just doing what I say. I bend down and drop her into the steaming hot water. A huge wave of water splashes out onto the floor and she screams in shock. Her eyes never leave mine through the whole thing. She squirms and lifts her body out of the water by her hands and feet. Shifting and gasping, she settles in. Soon she is moaning in delight. The jasmine bubbles push up around her face as she sinks in.

I feed her a few bites of honeydew, which she takes from my fingers with her lips before biting and chewing. I return with an Alice in Wonderland sized cup of coffee. Her eyes light up, and she beams with her little girl smile that I've come to love. The one where she bites the tip of her tongue.

"Thank you!" She says softly in awe of this kindness. While she slurps her coffee, I rub my hand up and down her leg under the water. It's still cold when I press firmly, but she's warming quickly. I move my open hand to the other leg...pass over her pussy firmly. She pulls her coffee to the side and looks at me hotly while I do. My other hand strokes and arranges her straight, dark hair. You can't tell she's a blond when it's wet.

I run both hands down to her feet. She adjusts to get them out of the water for me. A drop of coffee spills into the tub. I start rubbing them firmly and smoothly, both hands on one foot, then the other. She breaths deeply over and over again and drinks her coffee with two hands and closed eyes.

"I have to pee." She says with disappointment.

"Go ahead."

She looks away. Her breathing goes shallow and quick.

"Pee." I order her. I move my left hand between her knees and glide up, touching the inside of each thigh all the way, until I'm cupping her pussy. She looks at me a moment longer, and then I feel it. I lean forward and begin kissing her harshly. Her mouth is hot and tastes of sweet coffee. Her lips are cold. Her face is freezing. Her current of piss in the tub gets impossibly strong. I push her head back with my kisses and begin taking bites of her lips. She holds her coffee as steady as she can in her right hand, and rubs my chest with her left. She pinches my nipple, then holds it and tugs it hard. Now I'm the one breathing hard. Finally her underwater stream subsides, squirts, and finishes. I wipe my fingers up through her slit.

"Mmm. THAT was kinky!" She giggles.

"Yeah, you're a freaky little puppy." I smile.

I peel the banana. She sinks down and tilts her head up. She opens her mouth, and we both know what she wants. I slowly guide the banana down the back of her tongue, and then push a little. She takes it into her throat. A little more.

"Your neck looks like a boa constrictor. Where'd you learn to do this?"

Only the tip is sticking out of her mouth, but the banana breaks, and she gags and forces it back out. Sitting up quickly she spits half of it into her hand, and chews the rest. It takes her a minute to answer. I caress her soapy slick stomach and breasts under the water...run my fingertips lightly up her sides, giving her a good tickle.

"I'll tell you..." she says, her mouth still half full. "But I've never told anyone."

"My uncle. He taught me to deep-throat....when I was waay too young for that sort of thing." She was nonchalant, but it just underscored the importance of what she'd revealed to me.

I was angry even as my cock straightened with the thought. "Where is he now?"

She smiled and looked at me. "Jail. Drugs."

I nodded and kept up my massage of her breasts. She hunched her shoulders and increased her smiles. I pulled her right one out of the water by her nipple. I sat on my knees and pulled her left nipple too. They're barely a C cup. She presses her chin into her chest and bucks her hips over and over, both of us looking at her stretched boobies and getting turned on. Waves slosh up and down the tub.

"God, you look like you're about fourteen!"

"Everyone says that. I think it's more because I'm shy."

I kiss her again while wiggling her tits. They must be starting to hurt.

"God, you have me so turned on." She moans. She rubs her legs together. I let her nipples go and kiss her again. I grab a washcloth, dip it in the water, and begin wiping her face. It turns into scrubbing. Down her neck and shoulders...scrubbing off all the dried cum. Then I pull the plug and we look at each other, studying faces while the water drains out. Wherever there are suds, I caress them from her body. Never lifting my hands from her.

"I love your pink nipples."

:"Mmm. They love you."

After the water is gone I just watch her. She looks at me, closes her eyes, and waits.

I take her hands. "Stand up." Then I take a towel and gather her hair and squeeze it. Then I dry her face...her neck...shoulders. "When were you born?"

"April 7th, 1986"

"Ugh. I was in high school. You were born when I was in high school." I pat her back dry, and her arms. She turns so I can do her front now.

"I could really be your daughter. My mom wasn't married when she had me. Maybe it was you. Maybe my father is not my real dad, and she's kept it a secret."

I tilt my head down and kiss her gently on the lips. "Pumpkin." I whisper looking into her eyes. She hugs me, getting me a little wet. I return to drying her with the towel. She turns and I kneel down to inspect her ass cheeks. They are wounded. I can see burst blood vessels. I lightly plant a kiss on the highest part of each cheek. I can smell her pussy above the smell of the jasmine.

This is what I've always wanted. A true fucktoy. "This is what I've always wanted. A real fuck toy." She sticks her ass out for me, bumping my nose. I breathe heavily into her crack, making sure she feels it...making certain the air from that region fills my lungs.

"Sorry if I hurt you...I mean, you shouldn't think...I'm not beating you. I don't want that. I just thought...it would get you...get us off. Don't let it become something bad in your mind, OK." I'm staring her in the asshole. I part her cheeks for a better view.

"Don't hurt me. Just don't hurt me." She hangs her head down.

I have to make the most of this magic time...before we talk and get to know each other too well. She's doing this fucked up stuff knowing nothing about me...a demented little fuck freak.

"I want to get the most out of this while we're still relatively strangers. We'll never be new to each other again. So I won't be..." Kind? Merciful? What do I say?

"Just don't hurt me for real. Don't...betray me."

I press my lips to her asshole and hold them there in a kiss so intimate, she shudders. My nipples are hard. I touch the tip of my tongue into her asshole. This ass was 13 years old when I got out of the military! I press my lips to her hole as hard as I can.

"Clean my kitchen while I shower pumpkin. And I mean really clean it. And make the bed. Impress me."

"Yes daddy."

I shower, then download my camera into my computer and catch up on e-mail, clearing my schedule for the weekend. I get dressed. The bed is already made, and my jeans, boxers, socks, and a knit fossil shirt were laid out for me. My closet was straightened up. My clothes had been refolded in my dresser. I hear the washing machine start, and walk out of my room to a stunning sight. She is scrubbing the stovetop in nothing but a baby-yellow thong and black high heel dress shoes I've seen her wear at work. Her hair is tied back in a single long pony tail, showing blond streaks as her hair dries. Her ass has healed a bit, except for the dark scraps of the worst friction burns. She has bruises on each side of her neck, and a long red mark on the right side where I pressed the door so hard. Other than that, she was unmarked. She is very tall.

Said
Said
5 Followers