Love is in the Air

Story Info
Lonely flight attendant romances traveling businessman.
6.7k words
4.61
36.8k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WMDean
WMDean
32 Followers

"Attention passengers boarding Pan Am Flight 3235 with nonstop service to Denver. We will be boarding first class at his time."

"About time, bastards..." muttered the guy next to me.

I gave my newspaper back to the fellow I borrowed it from and picked up my briefcase. The flight had been delayed three hours due to an equipment problem, and I had been sitting at gate C5 in Richmond for what seemed like ages. I was so bored I had begun to read the movie showtimes.

The lady at the counter tore my ticket and I walked down to the plane. As I stepped in the door I saw a couple flight attendants. They were, as such ladies tend to be, quite attractive. I said hello and moved past before my lesser instincts made me stare. I found my seat close by in the first class compartment. It was, amusingly enough, a better seat than the one at the airport. Putting my briefcase in the overhead, I sat down and stretched out my legs. Outside the window it was dark and I soon felt myself dozing. The plane took its time taxiing to the runway and then took off to the west, with the city of Richmond receding behind us.

It must have been about an hour or so but when I woke up, I found myself still the only person in the row. I looked out the window and saw a few lights; clearly we were airborne. Slightly disoriented, I looked around and noticed I was only one of three passengers in first class. I blinked and turned my head back. One of the flight attendants was in her seat across from me, looking at me with an interested expression. I suppose I was turning around a lot in my incredulity over the lack of passengers. I checked my watch. 2 AM. I eyed her. She must have taken it as annoyance and she leaned over with this contrite expression, the kind that makes it impossible to blame a lady.

"I'm so sorry about the delay, sir," she said.

"Don't worry about it, it's not your fault."

"It's just so late."

"Where did everybody go?" I said.

"It's a fairly empty flight, sir. We only have about half of the seats full in coach, even."

"Is that normal?" I asked.

"No, not at all. I heard a party of fifty decided to stay overnight. That and it isn't travel season."

"No, I suppose not."

"Is there anything I can get for you?"

"I'm all right. Thanks for asking."

"Let me know if you need something," she said, resting her back on the seat cushion again. We sat in silence for a few minutes, looking more at each other than at anything else. She had this "I'm curious but I'm too shy to ask" look. At length she leaned forward again.

"If I might ask, sir, what are you flying with us for?"

"Just business, Miss... er..."

"Diana." she said with a smile. It was a thin-lipped, mild sort of smile, the one that teases you to make the next move but doesn't want you to be too bold. I took a look. She was wearing her flight attendant's uniform, a dark blue jacket with silver wings, a dark blue pencil skirt, a tight white blouse with the collar spread over her lapels, and patent leather one-inch heels. Her hair was some lighter shade of dirty blonde, pulled back into a tight ponytail; her figure was slim and fit, with no hint of excess or disproportion anywhere. Her hands, currently draped over the armrest, were smooth in texture and fairly slender, with long, graceful fingers. She was elegant and beautiful.

"Diana. What a pretty name."

She laughed. "Why, I believe that's the first time I've had that said to me."

"It's a pretty name for the prettiest stewardess I've ever seen." I said. I knew I was going out on a limb but she just seemed like the playful type.

"Oh, thank you. You know I'm not supposed to be so unprofessional, but..."

"Look, there are four people in this section. One is asleep, one is listening to music so loud I can almost tell what song is playing if I try, one is me, and one is really drop-dead gorgeous." I said. She covered her mouth but I could tell she was enjoying it.

"Don't sell yourself so short," she said finally, still giggling.

"Oh, I'm all right, I guess." I said with a shrug.

"I have to do the snack service, excuse me." she said. It was a rather abrupt transition in her demeanor and I blinked as she got up and dragged out the snack cart.

"Would you like some peanuts, sir?" she said.

"Oh, uh, sure." I said, still a little surprised. She handed me the packet.

"Thanks."

She soon disappeared into the coach section. As I ate the peanuts I figured I had probably taken a step too far or too fast and either embarrassed or annoyed her. There wasn't all that much to do about it if that was the case and I was just beginning to get a little sleepy when she came back. I felt a light tap on my shoulder and looked up to see Diana batting her eyelashes at me.

"I don't suppose I could interest you in some wine," she said, leaning towards me and speaking quietly as though plotting a conspiracy.

"How much?"

"It's on me."

"Well, if you would be so kind. I hate to do it to you, though."

"Don't worry about it," she said, pouring a glass. She even poured one for herself after she put away the cart. She sat down, crossing her legs elegantly and taking a sip of wine.

"You're allowed to do that?" I asked, gesturing at the glass.

"No more snack service this flight. Nobody's gonna notice."

I laughed and took a sip.

"So, if I might ask, where are you from?" I said.

"I'm from Richmond. And you?"

"That's where I'm from too."

"Wonderful," she said with a smile.

"Do you like it?"

"It's a nice city. It's the only city I've ever lived in, so I couldn't compare so well. I like the area."

"So what do you like to do?

"I like to read books. It's a habit I got being on airplanes and all."

"Good way to pass the time."

"It's a good habit and I wish I'd read more earlier. But it is a rather solitary thing," she said with a sigh.

"Yeah."

"I do the usual things. You know, watch movies, surf the web, shop...

"Ah, shopping..."

"More looking than buying. I like to think I know my way with money."

"Money?" I was always looking for talent in my line of work.

"I do some investing, some trading. Makes a little money on the side, right?"

"Right,"

"And you... are you married?"

"No, why?"

"You're not wearing a ring," she commented.

"I'm 25, too early..." I said.

"Yeah, best to get your career stabilized, right?"

"That's part of it..."

"It makes sense."

She looked at me with a look that was almost too serious.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"Thanks so much," she whispered.

"What did I do?"

"Talk to me. Nobody ever talks to me except to ask me for something around here."

"Oh, no problem. And they really are missing out."

"I'm flattered." she said, smiling a little.

"How do you do with the job, though? I mean, sitting through flights and all that."

"I sleep through it when I can. But I have to get up to do things and all that, unlike the passengers. It gets awfully lonely sometimes."

"I'm sorry to hear that," I said. She had cute gray eyes that seemed a little sad at the moment.

"Isn't it ironic? I'm in an aluminum tube six miles up with dozens of other people, and nobody cares about me."

"Well, I care about you."

She smiled and looked away. "Thanks,"

I gestured to the seat next to me. "Nobody's sitting here. It's a little nicer than that seat," I said.

"Oh this is getting so unprofessional," she fretted, though I could tell she was tempted.

"Here's one customer that won't complain," I said.

She laughed a little and unbuckled the belt on her seat, then sat down in the seat next to me, taking a sip of her wine.

"Can I tell you a bit about myself?" she asked.

"Why not?"

"I mean, do you mind, me being just a flight attendant and all."

"No, of course I don't mind. In fact I'm curious."

"I live alone, you see. In this little apartment in Richmond by the airport. Nobody like me in the whole building."

"That's unfortunate," I said.

"I haven't had a date since high school. In college all I did was study, and then I got this job. Guys avoid me because I'm not home so often. I'm 26 and I've been single for nine years. Why?" she seemed almost on the verge of tears.

"Diana... things will get better for you. You've got what it takes."

"I don't need money, or a fancy car. I could even put up with this job. I just don't want to be alone anymore,"

I put my arm on her shoulder. I thought she might recoil but she edged closer to me and put her head on my shoulder.

"I used to get around a lot too. I was everybody's friend. People would tell me all kinds of things."

"What happened?"

"I always wanted to be a flight attendant. I thought I could talk to people."

"I see."

"People just don't open up to strangers. It makes sense. I just didn't think of it that way at the time."

"You're not happy?"

"I don't know. I like my job. I like going places. It just gets so lonely sometimes."

"Aw, hell. I'll keep you company, honey."

"Say that again," she said, her voice down to a whisper.

"I'll keep you company, honey."

"You're sweet." she said.

I massaged her shoulder. "I've been too busy for anyone too. This business thing, going around, making deals. I get the big bucks, but I can't really enjoy it. I figured in a few years I'll be able to settle down a bit and buy a nice place, have a good time. But there's people I work with ten or twenty years older who are still doing this."

"I know what you mean. You just never find the time."

"Yeah."

"I have the time right now," she said, her voice tense, expectant.

"What do you mean?"

"I just want to enjoy myself. I've spent too much time working."

"I suppose I could ask you to a movie and dinner, but...."

"I know. It's an airplane, it's okay."

"Sorry, Diana."

"Would you consider something else?"

"Yeah of course. What's on your mind?"

"Sex," she said quietly.

"Excuse me?" That caught me off guard.

"Oh my god I'm sorry, I'm way out of line. I... this is so unprofessional." she stuttered.

"Are you okay?"

"No. Yes. I don't know... I mean... I'm so sorry."

"How did that come up?"

"I don't know. I just... I really want it!" she said, sounding almost desperate.

"Sorry to hear that."

"I'm not easy or a whore... I don't sleep around..."

"No worries," I said.

"I just want to make up for lost time. You just came at the right moment. I didn't mean to be so... oh, it just came out. I'm sorry."

"Honestly I don't mind at all. I guess I wish I could make you happy."

"You... could if you... wanted."

"Where?"

"The bathroom. It's just barely big enough for two."

"You.... you want to join the mile high club?" I asked.

"I've gone in there and just... well..."

"Go ahead."

"Fingered myself and dreamed some guy was getting it on with me in there."

"I guess you want me to make your fantasy, huh."

"Yeah," she said quietly. "I mean, if... you would... be so obliging,"

"I'll do whatever I can to make you happy. You need it," I said.

"I haven't had a guy say that to me in so long," she whispered.

"I'm all yours, Diana."

She suddenly sat up, put her wine glass and mine on the empty seat and grabbed my hands. "There's one in the back. Most people are sitting nearer the front." She got up, pulling me with her. I walked down the rows of seats with her, drawing a few curious glances from the passengers but nothing major. She opened the bathroom door, quickly shoved me inside, and stepped in herself, locking the door behind her. The bathroom was spotless, and very well-lit. The lights had been dimmed in the cabin during the flight and it was only now that I got a good look at her face. She was beautiful. Soft, dirty blonde hair pulled back into a ponytail and expressive gray eyes. She threw her arms around my neck and gazed at me like a traveler in the desert coming across an oasis. I instinctively put one hand on her waist to keep her from falling back over the counter and another hand on her back.

"You're gorgeous."

"Thank you..." she said.

"So.. here we are."

"Here we are. And here's my tongue." she said, grabbing my head and pulling me into a full French kiss. Her tongue invaded my mouth, searching for its counterpart and playing with it. I kissed her back, still surprised. One of her hands slipped from my head and reached down to her jacket to unbutton it.

"God it's hot in here," she whispered between kisses, starting to unbutton her blouse.

"And whose fault is that?"

She giggled and finished unbuttoning her blouse. I got a glimpse of a lacy white bra under it. She started to take off her uniform jacket.

"You'll get that all wrinkled if you put it down." I said.

"I don't care. I just want you." she said.

I shrugged. What's a man to say? She dropped it on the counter she was leaning on.

"Here. Unhook my bra for me. It's a front clasp." I obeyed, undoing her bra but letting the cups stay in place.

"Shall I?"

"Please do."

I let go of the cups. When I did I was rewarded with the sight of her breasts. They were good-sized, firm, and shapely. The nipples were fairly small and looked fairly hard.

"Do you like them? They're C-cups."

"I really like them," I said.

"Thank you," she said.

"I like your skirt, too. You look damned sexy in it," I said.

"I'll look just as sexy with out it, just you wait," she whispered.

Her hands reached down to her pencil skirt, undid her black leather belt and pulled down the zipper. She wriggled out of the skirt until it was on the floor. She stepped out of it and grinned shyly at me with gleaming white teeth. Then she pulled her white thong down to her ankles, kicked it aside and parted her legs a bit, revealing a completely shaved package. There wasn't enough space for me to get a good look at it. Meanwhile I had removed my jacket and tie, leaving my shirt and pants. The former she quickly unbuttoned and the latter she pulled down just enough to expose the necessary item.

"You want in me, huh?" she said lustily, looking down.

"I guess part of me does." I said.

"Please, be gentle," she whispered.

"I will. I don't want to hurt you."

"I can't wait any longer," she whispered, her voice strained. "Put it in me,"

I slowly lined up with her pussy and gently slid inside her. She was tight, but wet. It felt like silk inside and seemed almost custom-made for my cock.

"Oh, god," she whispered, her arms wrapped around me. I could feel the soft fabric of her blouse sleeves rubbing against my neck.

"How's that?" I asked.

"Wonderful... make love to me, please..."

I began my strokes, sliding in and out of her at a good pace. She threw her head back and pushed back at me with her hips.

"Harder. Fuck me harder." she demanded.

I sped it up, and with every time I filled her she exhaled, letting out a soft moan of pleasure. Her hands moved to my shirt, sliding it off my back. She somehow found the attention to pull my pants all the way off.

"Step out of them. You can get in better," she whispered, stepping out of her skirt. I did as she asked.

"Take my shirt off, please," she whispered as I continued my strokes. I slid the blouse down her arms. It came off, taking her undone bra with it. We were both completely undressed save for a thin silver necklace around her neck. She threw her arms around my neck again.

I sped up my lovemaking, making an audible sound as our hips crashed together.

"Fuck me harder," she moaned. I obeyed, pounding her pussy as much as the limited space of the plane bathroom allowed.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah..."

"Diana?" I said, slowing it down a bit. She brought her head back up and opened her eyes.

"You okay?" she asked, stroking my cheek with her hand as I slow-fucked her.

"Well, are you... um..."

"Naked? Horny? A too little busy to be getting you a snack?" she asked, giggling.

"I mean do you have protection?"

"I've always been on the pill, since I was a teenager. Never thought to stop. You never know," she said, smiling.

"So it's okay?"

"Just fuck me and blow it in me," she told me, spreading her legs a little bit more. I sped up the pace, working her pussy to the best of my ability. She put her arms back around me and leaned back over the counter.

"Yeah, that's how I like it..." she whispered breathlessly, staring up at me with entranced eyes. I slammed her harder, pinning her hips against the counter with each stroke. She arched her back, moaning softly and pushing back against me, desperately trying to bury more of me inside her wet sheath. Her eyelids closed as she pulled my head down and brought me into a passionate kiss.

"Oh god... I'm going to... ohhhh...." she whispered, then released my head and spasmed uncontrollably in my arms. Her breathing became rapid and irregular as she began to orgasm. I could tell she would be screaming if it weren't for the setting. The sight of a beautiful stewardess climaxing in my arms drove me over the edge and I grabbed her tightly as my cock exploded inside her, sending a stream of hot cum deep into her pussy. This only renewed her orgasm and she held onto me as if for dear life as she whimpered softly with pure ecstasy. As our orgasms subsided she pulled away a little and looked at me. She kept her arms wrapped around my neck and my cock still buried deep in her pussy.

"Thank you so much for everything," she whispered, gasping for air.

"Thank you too," I said.

"I had the most amazing orgasm... I couldn't describe it," she whispered.

"Glad to be of service," I said, drawing a laugh.

"Oh, my..." she said breathlessly, putting a hand on her chest.

"Well, I'm all for post-sex cuddling, but..."

"...we're in an airplane bathroom and it's worse than a closet in here?"

"Yes, that about covers it," I said. Diana laughed and moved her hands up to my head again, pulling me into a deep, long kiss that seemed to last for hours. We stopped only when we heard a knock.

"You okay in there?" a New Yorker voice called from the hall. We looked at each other.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" she shouted.

"Oh, you are very fine," I whispered. She smiled and rolled her eyes playfully.

"I guess we should get dressed," she said.

"Yeah."

"Well... um... if you're interested in a girl who knows where she's going and where the peanuts and beverages are..."

"I made this little list of qualities I'd like in someone. Peanuts and beverages were near the top, you know, somewhere between wittiness and good looks," I said. She laughed hard in that way someone does when they really don't want anyone to hear them but still find something too funny to keep down.

"We'd better get out before anyone knocks again..." she said when she finally caught her breath.

We both did our best to get dressed again. It was a little difficult but we managed it in about a minute or so. Her uniform looked a little mussed up, as did my suit. I smoothed her jacket and her skirt for her with my hands.

"Is this just an excuse to touch my ass?" she asked, her hands roaming across my back.

"No, no..."

"You mean you don't like my ass?"

I looked at her slender posterior as defined by her form-fitting pencil skirt. She put her hand under my chin and pushed up so that I was forced to look her in the eye. She cocked her head and gave me an interrogative look.

"Do you like it?"

"I do,"

"Good," she said, drawing the word out.

"So am I supposed to like your ass or not?"

"You're supposed to want it," she said with a smile, smoothing out my suit with her hands.

"I swear you run in circles around me," I said. I found her behavior both endearing and perplexing.

"Oh, but I will let you catch me eventually," she said, hugging me and pressing her body against me, her soft, friendly eyes gazing deep into mine. It felt good, so we stayed that way for a few seconds. As she let me go, I regained some measure of consciousness.

WMDean
WMDean
32 Followers
12