Love is Like Wine, Better with Age

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three women lay spent and exhausted, breathing hard and trying to recover. Cedric rolled over onto his back, his huge hard-on pointed at the ceiling. One by one the girls recovered their senses and marveled at Cedric's endurance. Beth shook her head and said, "I can't believe it. No one can fuck like that!" she exclaimed.

"But he did," Molly corrected her. Beth grinned and nodded that indeed he had.

"Oh my God, Molly," Beth said, "he hasn't cum yet! Can you believe it? We came several times from his tongue and his cock, but poor Cedric hasn't cum at all. Cedric grinned as Molly bent to him and took his juice-coated cock in her mouth to lick and suck it. Beth kissed him and covered his nipple with her mouth to lick and suckle it. Shirley joined her on Cedric's other nipple. His cock seemed to grow even harder as Molly serviced his cock while Beth and Shirley pleasured his nipples. Molly released his cock and motioned to Beth who quickly replaced her. After a few moments, Beth gave way to Shirley as the three girls rotated at sucking his cock and his nipples.

After several cycles, Molly began to lick his balls as Shirley sucked his cock. Beth continued to pleasure his nipples. Molly reached under his balls to locate his asshole. She licked her finger and slowly inserted her finger in Cedric's asshole probing for his prostate. He moaned in pleasure as huge drops of pre-cum oozed from his cockhole. Molly inserted another finger and began to fuck his ass as she licked his balls. She saw his balls begin to draw up tight and realized that he was very near orgasm. Still finger fucking his ass, Molly told he friends to form a three way on Cedric's cockhead. Their swirling tongues drove Cedric faster and faster toward the edge, until he groaned and blasted a huge volley of thick white cum from his cockhole. His frothy cream shot up and arched over to splash on his chest.

Molly covered his cockhead with her mouth and caught the next volley in her mouth, relinquishing the still erupting cockhead to Beth. Molly swallowed his seed and kissed him deeply, just as he delivered another wad of thick cum to Beth's waiting mouth. Shirley quickly replaced Beth and was rewarded with a huge load that splattered onto her tongue. Molly continued to rub his prostate throughout his orgasm causing him to spurt out huge volumes of cum. Finally, his orgasm subsided and the girls released his cock from their mouths. They giggled as his cock slowly became flaccid. "You three killed it," Cedric teased them.

"Would you listen to that?" said Beth. "You fucked and sucked our brains out, Cedric," she declared. Shirley added ‘amen' to Beth's comments. "Molly...wow! We owe you an apology for doubting you. This was wonderful! Cedric is wonderful!" Beth said with the dreamy look of a well-satisfied woman. The four of them lay in bed recuperating and recounting the past three hours of making love.

"You are wonderful," Shirley said to Cedric as she kissed him, "thank you for a marvelous evening. I'm ready to do it again very soon," she smiled. "Everything was grand. The food, drinks, and of course, the romance," she said grinning. "We can't thank you enough, Cedric." Shirley got up and entered the bathroom to shower and dress. Beth joined her and soon they returned, showered and dressed.

"Come on, Molly," Beth urged her as Molly stretched naked on the bed. "It's late and there's school in the morning."

"You guys go on without me," Molly told them, "I'm staying with Cedric and he'll bring me home in the morning."

"Lucky you!" Shirley exclaimed with a laugh. Beth and Shirley said they would see themselves out and would call Molly later the next day.

" God you were good, Cedric," Molly whispered as she kissed him. She brought his mouth to her breasts so he could nurse them. Cedric eagerly complied. "How long before you can fuck me again?" she asked.

"In the morning, you cute little nymph," he answered, "But my tongue is ready now," he added. Molly pushed him back on his back and straddled his head, bringing her wet pussy to his lips. Cedric covered it with his mouth enthusiastically and proceeded to pleasure her again. Dreamily she rode his mouth to another delightful orgasm then turned to a sixty-nine position and began to suck his wondrous cock. Her expert tongue soon brought him to a hard-on and they continued to suck one another into the wee hours. Spent and exhausted they lay quiet in a joint embrace.

"I'm so happy to have found you," Molly said to her older lover. "I learned how much better a patient lover can be, and I thank you, Cedric." He kissed her cute little nose and patted her delightful asscheek.

"I'm happy too, Molly," he whispered to her, "You really made me feel special tonight. I needed that." She cuddled next to him and they drifted off to sleep, dreaming of what tomorrow would bring.
The End

Comments and feedback to the address in my profile.

12