Love Knows no Boundaries

Story Info
An erotic fairy tale.
9.2k words
4.47
40.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shyla glanced back as she flew through the trees. She could hear Xandr grunting and crunching twigs as he charged after her. When will that horny goat leave me alone. She thought to her self. She flew faster, hoping to get far enough ahead she could hide from him. Her teeny tiny size came in handy for hiding. But that's about all it was good for. As she burst into the clearing, she looked forward in time to see the large tan chest as she bounced off of it.

"Hide me." she said, climbing onto his shoulder and pulling long black hair over her. She was completely hidden in the hair. She heard Xandr clomp through the bushes into the clearing and held her breath, hoping the centaur would keep his mouth shut.

"Where did she go?" Xandr huffed, scanning the clearing.

"Who?" the Centaur asked, looking around as Xandr did.

"That little bitch fairy." he responded, grunting and snorting as he walked around the clearing. "She has to be here somewhere. I was right behind her."

"I haven't seen anything." Ardath said, feeling the slight tickle of the fairy's wings against his neck. He didn't know why she was hiding, but he wouldn't give her away. Not to this raging beast.

"You lie." Xandr said. "You couldn't have missed her, she leaves a trail of sparkles everywhere she goes." he walked closer to Ardath. "And your chest is covered in fairy sparkle."

He looked down. "That it is." he said with a slight smile. "I don't know how that came to be. I did not feel anything."

"Hmm." Xandr said, eying him. "I guess you wouldn't feel her. You're much too big. My apologies, sir. I'm just desperate to find her."

"Why?' he asked. "if you don't mind my asking."

"She's mine." he said simply. "She's just being shy." he huffed and grunted off, through the other side of the clearing. After he was certain the satyr was beyond earshot, Ardath gingerly lifted his hair to reveal the little fairy.

"He is gone." he said. The fairy flitted up and hovered before his face.

"Thank you," she said, giving him a light kiss on the nose. Though he barely felt the touch of her little lips, the heat still went through his body. "I'm sorry to involve you, but it was the only way to get away from that oaf."

"My name is Ardath." he said, offering his hand, accidentally swatting her. "Sorry!" he said quickly as she flew back into his sight.

"Don't worry." She said with a laugh. "Happens a lot. My name is Shyla." she grasped his finger and shook it up and down.

"You are welcome to hide in my hair anytime you need, Shyla." Ardath said with a smile. "A fairy as beautiful as yourself probably needs to hide often."

"Thanks, but not really." she flew around his head as she spoke, taking in his handsome torso. He was strong and tan, his black hair hanging just below his shoulders. His hide was a deep blood red, and it shone in the sunlight. His big, green eyes held light and laughter, smoothing the sharp, chiseled look of his features. "Xandr's the only one who insists on running me down."

"Why is that?" Ardath asked. Her beauty captivated him as no other ever had. She was so tiny, he could cover her with his index and middle fingers. Her shapely little body barely covered by the flower petals she wore, her translucent wings invisible as they fluttered. Her blond hair and blue eyes added to the ethereal essence she emitted.

"He wishes to have me as a bride." she said with a shrug. "But I am not interested in him."

"As fine a satyr as that?" Ardath said mockingly. "How could any woman resist." her laughter sounded like bells chiming in the wind.

"Where is your mate?" Shyla asked, hoping there would be none. Her heart beat fast in her chest, her stomach in knots.

"I have not found one yet." he said. "and you? Where is your......what do you call male fairies?"

"Fairies." she said with a laugh. "I do not have a male."

"But you are so beautiful. How could you not?"

"Look at you. A centaur so handsome should be the envy of all mares."

"I have not found the one to cause my heart to gallop." he looked deep into her eyes. "Until now."

"Me?" Shyla said with a squeak.

"I do not know why, Shyla, but my heart beats for you."

"And mine for you." she flew to his lips and kissed him. "But how will it work?" she asked. "You are so...."

"I don't know." Ardath said, caressing her gently with a finger. "And I do not care. I love you Shyla. Quickly as it is, you are the one I mean to have by my side the rest of my days."

"Does it normally happen so quickly?" she asked, grabbing his finger and sitting on it. "For my heart is yours forever. Could I love you so suddenly?"

"Yes, my love." Ardath said. "Love is love. When you find the one you're meant for, it is instantaneous."

They were married in a simple ceremony, by the Centaur Priest, much to the dismay of all. How would you breed? What sort of union is this? It is an abomination to us proud Centaurs. But Ardath and Shyla cared not. All they knew was they loved each other immensely and wanted only each other. As they were led to the marriage hut, Shyla's stomach began to turn. The priest opened the door to the hut, saying his marital blessing, finalizing the union. Ardath cleared his throat as the door shut behind him. "We are rightfully wed, Shyla." he said, cradling her in his hand. "We do not have to mate to seal it."

"I wish we could." she said, looking up at her large husband. "For I love you so, and you deserve your offspring."

"I love you." Ardath said. "I understand you cannot bare my children. That is fine. As long as I have you by my side, I am complete."

"But of your....needs?" she said, glancing down.

Ardath laughed a deep, rich laugh. "All I need is your love." he said, running a thumb up and down her back. "And your needs? Must I fetch a toothpick?"

"Oh you are too funny." Shyla said, trying to be insulted. Laughter won out, and she nearly fell from his hand she laughed so hard.

"We will find away my heart." Ardath said, kissing her head lightly. "Do not fret." she flew up, once around his head, and looked around the room.

"is there anyway to turn off your sparkles?" Ardath asked with a laugh, as he waved his hands in front of his face, clearing the raining glitter.

"No way I have found. I wish I could though." she said sitting down. "The sparkles bother me much. Everywhere I go I have to be all shiny and dusty. You've no idea how hard it is to remove fairy sparkles."

"Then I am cursed to be just as shiny?" he asked, modeling his glittery hide. Shyla did fall from her perch this time as she laughed. "I love you so much, baby." he said, bringing her to his lips in a soft, sensual peck. "If only I could show you just how much." he slowly pushed her flower petal dress off of her body using his thumb. "You are so beautiful." he said, rubbing her little breasts with his finger. She lay her head back, allowing him access. The sensations running through her body more intense than she had ever felt. "You are not a virgin?" he asked.

"No, I have been with one other before...but he was a fairy." she managed to say as he continued to rub her whole body with one finger. She lay back in his hand as he used his other fingers to caress her up and down.

"So you know how it feels."

"Yes...and it was nothing like this." she said, shivering as his calloused finger ran over her tiny mound. She spread her legs, opening her swollen clit to his caress.

"Ah, so I have found how to please you." Ardath said softly, feeling her warm juices drip onto his hand beneath her. She gasped as he rubbed between her legs with his pinky finger, trying to get as close to her pleasure zone as possible. He lifted her to his mouth and gently ran the tip of his tongue over her mound. She gasped, lifting her little hips in pleasure. She moaned aloud as he licked her again and again, tasting the light tiny flavor of her. She stiffened in his hand, and he felt her quiver as her juices flowed freely over his tongue.

"Ardath." she said after she caught her breath. "That was.....amazing." she said, sitting up. "But what about you?' she asked, flying down and seeing his gigantic cock fully erect. "How can I please you?'

"Just by being happy and sated." he said. "I do not need to feel the pleasure to be happy."

Shyla flew down to his hard horse cock, and licked it. "did you feel that?" she asked.

"Feel what?"

"Damn." she said flying back up to him. "I licked it with my whole tongue. You didn't feel it?"

"Nope."

"How about this." she said, flying down. She lay on it, wrapping her arms and legs around it as tight as she could and began to fly back and forth. "is it working?" she asked.

"I feel you, but what are you doing?" she flew up to him.

"I was trying to rub you."

"It felt like you were jumping up and down on it." Ardath said with a smile. "Don't worry my love." he said, "I am serious when I say I love you. No matter what."

She sat on his shoulder, thinking hard. "But you deserve to feel the pleasure you've given me." she said. He reached up and pulled her to his hand. He nudged her legs apart and began to rub her again.

"This is all the pleasure I need." he said as she began to breath harder under his ministrations. He pulled her to his lips and licked her again, using barely the tip of his large tongue. Soon she was shaking and moaning, her body clenching and covering his tongue in her cum. He continued to lick her, even though he knew she had reached completion. He licked and licked, bringing her up again, he looked down on her, the pleasure in her face sending sparks of desire through his body. His already hard cock growing harder and beginning to hurt. He rubbed his little finger through her legs again, smiling as she flooded his hand again. "I was wrong, my love." he said,

"About what?" she asked breathlessly.

"I am in need of release myself." he said strained. "It is beginning to pain me."

"What can I do, baby?" she asked, looking at his engorged erection. He smiled, rearing up and placing his front hooves on the table behind her.

"Just watch me, honey." he said, reaching down and grasping himself. "But you should not be in the line of fire." he laughed. She flew up and back, out of his way as he began to pump himself, pleasure contorting his face. His massive hand gripped his dick with firm strength, his head thrown back in delight. She could see his muscles jumping and ticking with ecstasy as he moved his hand faster and faster. Wishing she could do more, Shyla watched as he gasped, paying more attention to his face than his cock. He groaned, shooting his load onto the table. A drop flew astray and splattered onto Shyla. With a shriek she fell to the ground, dripping with his sticky mess.

"ew." she said, trying to stand under the weight. She finally managed to stand, the thick glob dripping down her back. She looked up to see Ardath silently shaking in laughter. "it wasn't that funny." she said, trying to pout. He continued to shake and jiggle, gasping for breath. Shortly, Shyla joined in, laughing just as hard.

"I-I'm sorry, Baby." Ardath said, wiping tears from his eyes. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine. But that felt nasty." she said, stepping away from the drop. "What does it taste like?" she wondered aloud.

"I've never tasted it." Ardath said. He watched as she walked to the table and leaned down, licking the large white puddle. He laughed again as she made a face, scrunching up her little nose.

"Oh my..." she said, wiping her mouth on her arm. "That was disgusting. And cold. It cools quickly doesn't?"

"I guess."

"the drop that hit me was frickin hot."

"I love you so much, Shyla." Ardath said, picking her up and kissing her. "You are my world."

"And I love you, Ardath. Forever." she curled into his hand, snuggling against his thumb.

"She what?" Xandr bellowed at his friend.

"She got married." Altos said with a shrug. "To some centaur." he snorted. "Can you imagine that? A teeny tiny fairy and a big huge centaur...how do they mate?"

"She said she wasn't into marrying." Xandr growled, angered that his beloved had married another.

"Maybe she just didn't want to marry you?"

"Nonsense." he said, licking his fir. "Who could resist all this sexiness?" he wiggled his little goat backside. "He must have bewitched her somehow."

"Centaurs don't have bewitching powers." Altos said. "She married him willingly."

"Do you know where they are?"

"I'd imagine in the centaur village, about 30 miles north of the Vilkar River."

"I'm going after her." Xandr said. "She was mine first."

"Whatever." Altos said, finding a patch of fresh clovers more interesting than Xandr's ranting.

"Baby, don't worry." Ardath said as Shyla slipped her dress on. "I really don't care. When are we going to stop fighting about this?"

"When I find a way." Shyla said. "it just isn't fair. You can make me feel so good, but I can't do a thing for you."

"That's not what's important in life." Ardath, tried to pick her up but she flew away. "I love you baby, nothing will ever change that. I don't care if I can only get release by my own hand."

"Well, I do." Shyla said, flittering up. "I feel robbed that I cannot bring you any pleasure." she flew up and sat on a branch. "Nothing I do works. I'm just too damn small."

"You're perfect the way you are honey." Ardath said walking up to her.

"I've always hated being so small." She said, leaning her chin on her hand. "I hate only being able to eat seeds, and even most of those are too big for me. I want more."

"You've never liked being a fairy, have you?"

"No." she said with a sigh. "Being so small, and all this crappy sparkle dust. I don't think I was meant to be a fairy...it was just a mistake."

"There are no mistakes, my love." Ardath said, caressing her with his thumb. "Everything is as it was meant to be." he picked her up, pushing her dress off.

"Damn, baby." she said, laying back as he rubbed her. "I can only take so much."

"But I love the feel of you in my hand." Ardath said, licking her, "The taste of you on my tongue." she spread her legs and sighed in contentment. "the look of utter ecstasy on your face as you cum on me." he licked and licked, running a finger over her perky little breasts. He licked up her body and lightly sucked on her tit. He could feel his desire raging through his blood. He had to admit, it would be nice to bury himself deep inside his wife, but there was no way. He did wish her to carry his children, but even if he could get his seed in her, she would likely explode from the size of their child. He reared up and reached down as he licked her, grasping his throbbing cock in his muscled hand. They'd discovered it was better this way, keeping her close to him so she didn't get lobbed with flying cum. He felt her stiffen, heard her soft cry as she came on his tongue. He continued to lick and lightly suck as he stroked himself. She moaned again, the pleasure building faster each time he licked her teeny clit. She felt his breath on her, heard him groan as he pumped himself faster and harder. This time, when she flooded his hand with her juices, he came at the same time, sending a stream of thick white liquid arcing through the air.

"That is always funny." she said after they had calmed.

"what is?"

"Seeing your cum shoot through the air like a water fountain." Ardath chuckled and kissed her. "and I always see it upside down, so that makes it even funnier."

Ardath quickly pushed her onto his shoulder, covering her with his hair as he heard a rustle in the bushes. Out stepped the ugly, snorting Satyr that led Shyla to him in the first place. "You are the one Shyla chose?" he said, looking at the line of cum in the grass. "Why?" he said. "I watched you, you know." he circled Ardath, clicking his tongue.

"And?" Ardath challenged.

"Do you always lick your hand as you please yourself?" he asked. "You are very odd." he stepped up, staring up at Ardath. "Where is she?"

"who?"

"Shyla." he snapped. "Who else? I hear you two have been wed. that is a lie, for she is mine."

"We are wed. there is no lie."

"Then I will have to call you out."

"I beg your pardon?"

"A duel." Xandr said with a sneer. "Winner keeps Shyla."

"Excuse me?" Shyla said, stepping out, her dress in place. "I am not a prize to be fought for. And I would never be yours. Not even if you kill all the creatures in the forest."

"There you are my sweet." Xandr said, "Come now. We must be off."

"I go nowhere with you, Ass." Shyla said, sitting on Ardath's shoulder. "I stay here, with my husband."

"You are mine!" Xandr said angrily, rushing towards them. Ardath stuck out a hand, holding the satyr at arms length by the head. "Let me go you heathen." he cried.

"Is this guy serious?" Ardath asked Shyla, astounded at the goat man's tenaciousness. "You will go back to your home and leave us be,." he said. "Shyla is my mate now. You come near her again and I will be forced to end your life."

"She is not your mate. You haven't even put your dick in her. She is mine!" Ardath picked the satyr up and threw him over the bushes. They heard the splash of the Vilkar river.

"Man." Shyla said. "That guy's going crazier and crazier every year."

"Why is he so insistent that you are his?" Ardath asked, staring off in the direction he threw Xandr.

"I've been trying to figure that one out since he first tried to kiss me."

"What happened when he tried to kiss you?" he asked, jealousy biting at his gut.

"he ended up sucking me into his mouth and nearly ate me." she stared narrow eyed at him as he began to laugh. "It wasn't funny at the time. You see how dirty he is on the outside. His mouth smelled like dead fish."

"my poor Shyla." Ardath said through his laughter. "how traumatic for you."

"but he's right."

"Excuse me?"

"About me not being your mate. How can I be when you cannot even plant your seed in me."

"It matters not." Ardath said. "I love you. I pleasure you. You arouse me enough that I can pleasure myself. I am happy with the way things are, baby."

"I'm tired." Shyla said sadly. "let's go home." they walked off, Ardath cradling Shyla in his hand.

Shyla wiped the tears from her eyes as she sat outside their hut. She loved Ardath so much, wanted him to have all he deserved. He deserved more than she could offer. As she sniffed, one of the centaur elders approached her.

"why do you cry, young one?" he asked.

"Worry not, Elder Farzh." she said, sitting straight. "It is a problem all my own."

"But it brings your tears, therefore it is a heavy problem." he said, flicking his tail at a fly. "You should speak and lift the weight."

"It's just..." Shyla began. "I feel horrible. I cannot please Ardath. Cannot give him the children I know he wants."

"That you knew from the start." Elder Farzh pointed out.

"I know." Shyla said, flitting in circles, leaving a shiny trail of sparkles on the ground. "But I did not know it would hurt this much."

"Perhaps I can be of a little help." he said, "There is an ancient one in a cave in the Filkirk Hills." he trotted back and forth as he spoke. "he is known for his magic and caring heart. He may help you. How, I do not know. That would be up to you."

"Really?" Shyla asked, fluttering in one place, her head cocked at an angle listening intently. "How do I get there?"

"Follow the olden trails. They have faded, but are still visible." Elder Farzh stared intently at her. "But you must also follow your instinct. There are several false trails and once you get to the Hills, there are many false leads. Go where your heart tells you to go."

"You will speak not of this?" she asked, glancing at the tent. "I do not want Ardath to follow me."

"It shall remain between us."

"thank you, Elder Farzh."

"Go with care." he said, trotting off to his hut. Shyla flew into the hut where Ardath stood sleeping peacefully. She grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. She placed the note where Ardath would see it and kissed his cheek.